PDA

View Full Version : New Decorations!?

Benson
07-30-2013, 01:57 AM
Obviously not, because 99.99% of us don't have them. How is this hack possible? Thoughts?

http://imageshack.us/a/img12/4919/o5ug.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img542/2350/t9f.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img94/6303/t9n.png

BigMoney
07-30-2013, 02:04 AM
I'm not a fan of decorations and my hood looks like ****, but that's a ******* nice-looking hood, hacked or not.

the_brein
07-30-2013, 02:06 AM
You can be banned for talking of other games here. Sim city has no bit ness in this forum!

Guisseppe17
07-30-2013, 02:07 AM
I'm not a fan of decorations and my hood looks like ****, but that's a ******* nice-looking hood, hacked or not.
Agreed. This is the first hack I've seen that I'm completely fine with. Actually I wanna congratulate them, they decided GREE's decorations were crap and instead of doing some harmful hacking, they spruced their hood up a bit. Bravo whoever you are!

C Rebels
07-30-2013, 02:08 AM
Which part is the cheat?

I always thought there should be grass. All that concrete makes a big carbon footprint. ;)

BigMoney
07-30-2013, 02:10 AM
When you go to someone's hood, you should be able to drown them in their own pool. I'm tired of pointing my gun point blank at a rival's face while he tries to punch me, I want to see that rival floating face down in his own hotel pool.

c00guy
07-30-2013, 02:13 AM
Awesome!!! I want that pool!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

splintuh
07-30-2013, 02:14 AM
When you go to someone's hood, you should be able to drown them in their own pool. I'm tired of pointing my gun point blank at a rival's face while he tries to punch me, I want to see that rival floating face down in his own hotel pool.

that'd be cool. 101 ways to die, Empire City style.

Gatorade
07-30-2013, 02:18 AM

When I used to foolishly play the S*ms, I used to enjoy sending the little beggars to play in the pool then delete the climb-out ladder and let them flounder about 'til they drowned. You sound equally as pixel psychopathic as me!

Benson
07-30-2013, 02:20 AM
I thought the decorations were pretty damn cool, and as soon as I saw them, I went to the store and to my disappointment they weren't there. It is a pretty cool hack though.

BigMoney
07-30-2013, 02:20 AM
When I used to foolishly play the S*ms, I used to enjoy sending the little beggars to play in the pool then delete the climb-out ladder and let them flounder about 'til they drowned. You sound equally as pixel psychopathic as me!

Haha, I just want to see some realism, dammit! Have you ever noticed in the loading screen when you open the game, there are cop cars everywhere, but nobody in them? Why does my mafia have a vendetta against empty cop cars, I need to know!

STOOL SAMPLE
07-30-2013, 02:22 AM
he paid a landscaper ?????

CCB-STIG
07-30-2013, 05:34 AM
Awesome!!! I want that pool!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Haha me aswell and some big ass fountains

TZora
07-30-2013, 05:43 AM
coooooooooooooool :)

GU7 F4WK3S
07-30-2013, 06:03 AM
A rare hacker indeed that pays attention to hood cosmetics. Automotive plant and parking lot filled with Blingmobiles should be next for this 'artist'.

Benson
07-30-2013, 06:18 AM
He is banned now, he also did stat hacks. He had 1 million stats, but I don't know if you can be banned for hacking decorations... I mean GREE's decor sucks. What he did was spice up his hood. No harm there, but he did stat hack... I wonder if GREE would be okay with the decor, but I can tell you he was banned for stat hacking..

Interesting. Yeah, I wonder where gree stands on decoration hacking. I completely agree, I love the pools and alternate decorations. Certainly makes his hood one of a kind!

CohibAA
07-30-2013, 08:32 AM
Wait!? GREE has an problem with respect, money, and stat hackers? I could have swore they made a post and said it was all taken care of a few weeks ago.

TBC Ghost
08-05-2013, 10:37 AM
Did anyone think this is a beta tester? Maybe these are decorations for the future and you just happen to find one of the test hoods! They have had the same decorations, buildings and units forever now. New releases will come, just takes time I guess...I do want those pools tho! I'm running out of stuff to buy with my gold too so some new gold buildings like the Halloween,Thanksgiving and Christmas ones would be sweeeet (made available at any level)!

jessi
08-05-2013, 02:17 PM
Ask big money's ppl in his syndicate I'm sure they could tell cuz they got some good hackers in there

megar1
08-05-2013, 02:35 PM
Gree should make LTD the next event. Limited Time Decoration

ponyman
08-05-2013, 03:26 PM
yea, sweet set-up