PDA

View Full Version : +1 Building Upgrade Compensation Prize

Guisseppe17
07-30-2013, 12:56 AM
So, what does everyone think?

sister morphine
07-30-2013, 01:02 AM
I voted no, cos if everybody has it the prize is meaningless.

On the other hand it certainly should not be limited to the tiny number of plutocrats and their friends either. :p

Gatorade
07-30-2013, 01:14 AM

On the other hand it certainly should not be limited to the tiny number of plutocrats and their friends either. :p

I think (hope!) the OP was meaning that those directly effected by the Syndicate booting shambles should get the compensation ;)

Guisseppe17
07-30-2013, 01:18 AM
I think (hope!) the OP was meaning that those directly effected by the Syndicate booting shambles should get the compensation ;)
Exactly. Anyone who was bumped around, had issues with losing crucial modifiers, maybe forgot their syndicate code and can't find their way home, or might miss out on their syndicate PvP rewards definitely deserves a little compensation for their troubles.

c00guy
07-30-2013, 01:18 AM
I don't think GREE can tell who was affected or not, and like always they'll give everyone the reward. But I'd like to have it :cool::cool:

Lurker
07-30-2013, 01:19 AM
I'm Lurker and I approve this post.

Oh, great poll, Guisseppe.

Guisseppe17
07-30-2013, 01:22 AM
I'm Lurker and I approve this post.

Oh, great poll, Guisseppe.
It was a pleasure!

CCB-STIG
07-30-2013, 01:40 AM
I don't think GREE can tell who was affected or not, and like always they'll give everyone the reward. But I'd like to have it :cool::cool:

Haha me two aswell I won't conplain

Snot
07-30-2013, 01:42 AM
Theres 2 hopes in this world - BOB and NO - we got the latter chance on your proposal, but nice to dream.

Gree why not do a post telling us what is going on with the PVP prizes.

Guisseppe17
07-30-2013, 01:43 AM
Theres 2 hopes in this world - BOB and NO - we got the latter chance on your proposal, but nice to dream.

Gree why not do a post telling us what is going on with the PVP prizes.
Don't rain on my dreams :/

And trust me, we won't hear from them for quite a while I suspect...they have a tendency to run whenever crap hits the fan.

Rastas
07-30-2013, 01:48 AM

You mean like the executive coupe? haha :)

Gatorade
07-30-2013, 01:55 AM
no, that's a stupid idea. We just got some free prizes not long ago anyway but nice try.

Spoilsport :(

Guisseppe17
07-30-2013, 01:55 AM

On the contrary; if everyone has it, not only will everyone benefit, but the ones who got the bonus will still be ahead. Everyone walks away happy!

the_brein
07-30-2013, 02:21 AM
There's no way gree can keep this from us. May as well give to us now. It would be the perfect way to make it up to us. Make us forget Monday's events.

What screw ups?

sister morphine
07-30-2013, 03:46 AM
Ah, gotcha. So you get a nice pressie and everyone else (apart from FC members not affected) get...

http://terribadtotravgood.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/johnny-cash-flipping-the-bird-san-quentin.jpg

:D :D :D

MrSpidey
07-30-2013, 04:26 AM
So far Gree has awarded bug affected players with gold. Why give a number 1 price for booted syndicate members which is apparantly a bug?
Can't the booted people pysically get back into the syndicate or is it just a matter of forgetting the syndicate number?

Gatorade
07-30-2013, 04:27 AM
So far Gree has awarded bug affected players with gold. Why give a number 1 price for booted syndicate members which is apparantly a bug?
Can't the booted people pysically get back into the syndicate or is it just a matter of forgetting the syndicate number?

See my thread about apparently full rosters (and possible workaround)

TZora
07-30-2013, 04:57 AM
15 wise people so far :)

and, you should change the "should" in the title to "will"

jmeijer
07-30-2013, 07:32 AM
I don't understand the OP. Why do you want compensation? Everyone with the prize = no one with the prize.

Gatorade
07-30-2013, 07:57 AM
I don't understand the OP. Why do you want compensation? Everyone with the prize = no one with the prize.

I think the OP could have worded it a bit different...........as confirmed on page 1, the suggestion is that all of us directly screwed around by being ripped from syndicates or losing buildings should get the compensation...........that is only a small proportion of the total CC players.

out of names
07-30-2013, 07:59 AM
I think it should be a bonus in syndicates! 1/5 you can upgrade 2 at once, 2/5 3 at once and so on, but it has to be very expensive

sister morphine
07-30-2013, 08:46 AM
I think it should be a bonus in syndicates! 1/5 you can upgrade 2 at once, 2/5 3 at once and so on, but it has to be very expensive
I'd rather a health/energy bonus than a building upgrade one ;)

out of names
07-30-2013, 08:53 AM
I'd rather a health/energy bonus than a building upgrade one ;)
We'll same here, but if they are going to bring out new bonuses.. That would be best place to put the modifier, definitely not everyone gets it, but still a good amount

Michael Bolton
07-30-2013, 09:02 AM

^^ This ^^

jchow69
07-30-2013, 09:44 AM
The unit should be 1000/1000 and be for people who participated in at least one event.