PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for the community and wish you all the best

Dravak
07-29-2013, 11:28 PM
I don't think I ever made a goodbye threat in any of the MMO games I played .
Well there should be a first for everything , still had 1-2 weeks left , before Itaken a break .

But I guess all good things comes to a end , it doesn't matter what we as players do .
The game has been decided for you , this is no longer a pay to win , free to play .
But it is now officially a cheat to win game .

so basically any competition at this point is useless , and when there isn't enough income or donations.
They will try to find other inguinity to get money from you !
even if they have to sell 1 million stats for 10 gold !

So want to the community for the fish and fun , was it worth my money while it lasted .
yes it was , thank you moderators for allowing me to say goodbye !
am still suprised they didn't ban me , so see the people at Gree are not the enemy .
But sadly the demand to beat the set status quo , the unwillingness to do anything .
Makes even my time invested into this community or product useless .

Cheaters are not to be blaimed , infact I guess it is the way this generation is .
We encourage the mentality to win at all cost , to succeed at everything .
But playing this game just to win at all cost , makes me wonder why should I bother .
Well CC was my last Gree/Pay2win game , as always money spent is simply the price of education .
not going to bother in asking a refund , cause it is the price of education .
Nothing beter then real life harsh truth thrown in your face .

Well those playing on I wish you best of luck , do know all future time and money invested into this product is useless if you expect a fair envoirement .
Game has been deleted , did I had a good time in this game :)

Yes I did , wish all the best in life , can make a bucket list of names .
Of those people who made me laugh and smile .
but I guess the bubble has been shattered .

D

MF~
07-29-2013, 11:33 PM
Can someone translate this into English, please?

CC Pablo
07-29-2013, 11:34 PM

This is what i read from your post:

"I don't think I ever made a goodbye threat ..... BLAH BLAH BLAH ..... D"

I really dont understand why people post goodbye threads, are you that hungry for attention?

_Drifter
07-29-2013, 11:47 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30949-I-win-but-also-lose.

Guisseppe17
07-29-2013, 11:55 PM
No offense, but I'm not gonna miss ya...seems all you've done around here lately is complained about how everyone is cheating and how we should either quit or cheat ourselves.

C Rebels
07-30-2013, 12:13 AM
Always a shame to see someone leave due to frustration. Cheaters just p' me off too.

Hope you reconsider and wait it out.

Dirtidawgidvas
07-30-2013, 12:21 AM
I've never thought I'd become an online gaming nerd, pouring $ into a non skill game, and burning valuable time.

Lurker
07-30-2013, 12:39 AM
Thanks dravak for your comments and participation. I hear you on cheaters and Gree's inaction - and you're justified in being frustrated with the way the game is turning out on this front.

You've "won" this game finally - and Dipstick is indeed 1 step closer to becoming strongest player in CC.

Have a great time dravak, there is indeed a life outside LTEs/LTBs/PvP/syndicate battles for those of us who choose to live it.

Adios.

ski_tzo
07-30-2013, 12:44 AM
Rage quit

See you in a couple days...again

Dravak
07-30-2013, 01:02 AM
no game has been deleted , was a hard decision , but in the end justified !
Will try to work some comments with dutchie maybe give Gree some ideas , how to instead of milking this product ,

which has been going on .trying to salvage this product !

But game is realy gone at this point so Dipstick can really rejoice !
And at the haters , you are just all like was7h , guess it is beter to do that at MW forums , since it is the flagship and income of this Gree division !

C Rebels
07-30-2013, 01:04 AM
If you re-install the game on same device it keeps the data :)

ski_tzo
07-30-2013, 01:07 AM
So you can't reinstall the game in a weeks time?

Why are you still lurking in the forums if you are rage quitting for the second time?

Goodbye threads are pointless, especially when you say goodbye and then don't go