PDA

View Full Version : To Gree: World Domination money making idea

candyson
07-29-2013, 10:27 PM
I have decided to start helping you alongside Evil Mastermind.

Add a top 5 tier
What's the point spending to get number 4 or 5? You will get the same rewards as numbers 9 or 10 but spend more money.
This will give more competition within the top 10, and, they will spend more to get that awesome top 5 unit(and give it a great boost).

Add a top 2500 tier
While you're at this, give the top 1500 a "useless" bonus like 1% more money on missions, more people will spend to get it only because it's a boost unit, not because it's a good one.

have an individual ranking system like the PvP event
People will spend more money to get these individual rewards as well as the the faction ones. This will make people spend more money to compete in both the events. Why only score enough for top 250(or whatever rank you are), when you, individually, can score 50k more points to get another awesome unit.

Feel free to express your views below or bump this until Gree sees this.

MoD
07-29-2013, 11:14 PM
some good thoughts, candyson.

i don't think (as puppet master) that prizes for top 5 are important, but the 2500 tier i would also see as a very good add.

but what i think would help both most, gree and the players, would be the idea of individual prizes just like in the fvf events. a major issue for all factions is participation in wd events. some folks just don't get that it's a team event. if they got individual prizes, that would also help each and every faction.

in addition, i would change the number of hits you have according to your stamina. a refill would then depend on your number of stamina (max 50 for a refill). now a refill is 10 gold normally and 25 gold in wd event. that could still stay. so the strategy part would add a bit more again and the weight of the money part would get less important. but i think, the amount of money spent would still not decrease.

Tito89
07-30-2013, 02:38 AM
Why not give out individual prizes for every ranking. Pfffft.
During the Olympic Games only the top three get medals. The fourth is complaining. And the tenth is happy to participate.
Only if the gold medalist is caught doping the fourth will be happy

couldnt agree more, you cannot hand out prizes for coming 4th unless its a certificate of participation (btw how crumby would that look on you fireplace? the guy who could have placed, but didnt) the tiers are fine, the bonuses are not.

Evil Mastermind
07-30-2013, 03:45 AM
I see some "evil" here. You have been added to the list.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?61123-GREE-Sticky-This-The-LIST

DaBoss!
07-31-2013, 09:16 AM
I agree, we need to give out Individual Rewards, to motivate people to do better in these WD events. It would be even better if they put boosts on these Individual Rewards.

swag
07-31-2013, 09:29 AM
I agree, we need to give out Individual Rewards, to motivate people to do better in these WD events. It would be even better if they put boosts on these Individual Rewards.

And by better, i do hope you mean more selfishly wait for dl and wall to fall and rake in massive amounts of points. Every player has a role in a faction, not just the top point getters

If you are active during wars you should be rewarded equally, no matter how you use your hp

DaBoss!
07-31-2013, 09:34 AM
And by better, i do hope you mean more selfishly wait for dl and wall to fall and rake in massive amounts of points. Every player has a role in a faction, not just the top point getters

If you are active during wars you should be rewarded equally, no matter how you use your hp

I dont know what type of faction you are in, but in my faction we all take turns bringing sown the DL and the wall.

swag
07-31-2013, 09:38 AM
I dont know what type of faction you are in, but in my faction we all take turns bringing sown the DL and the wall.

Then you are wasting 200k/200k players attacks when a 10k/10k player could have done the job. I guess im in a faction where we fight with strategy and not hit random targets

CJ D
07-31-2013, 09:49 AM
Then you are wasting 200k/200k players attacks when a 10k/10k player could have done the job. I guess im in a faction where we fight with strategy and not hit random targets

Lol. Good reply.

On the stamina....what you guys are missing is that little thing gree has when you get awarded 3 skill points. The little one word thingy with the asterisk. The one by energy....*recommended.

If gree were to use stamina, then nearly every player with less than 50 stamina who buys a bar of gold would have a legitimate gripe about unfair practices. Legitimate gripes cost gree money.

KFH
07-31-2013, 11:24 AM
I dont know what type of faction you are in, but in my faction we all take turns bringing sown the DL and the wall.having your players know there roles and most important stick by them is huge. we use to let whoever hit the wall and de leader, but after a little tweaking and organization, everyone has a role now, scout wallbreaker, and some others. noticed more points less gold being spent. biggest problem was low stats players scouting and bringing back Intel but losing every fight.

Nullin
07-31-2013, 11:43 AM
Like Gree needs to make anymore money off people than they already are.

swag
07-31-2013, 11:46 AM
Like Gree needs to make anymore money off people than they already are.

http://i.imgur.com/UUwmbqi.jpg

Yeh i think they need to make some more money off people

W226
07-31-2013, 02:49 PM
Ok, here is a "gold" mine

Once a month controlled countries in WD can be attacked. If the defenders (PUN1) win more points in that country than the attackers the country stays the property of the defenders (PUN1). If the attackers can score more points than the defenders then the country changes ownership to the faction that scored the most points against the defenders. There would be no other bonuses than just having bragging rights over controlling the country.

Why on earth would we do this? It would mean that coordinated attacks against PUN would be able to defeat the giant as well as introducing a new strategy element into the game. Can PUN1 score enough in all of their defended countries to keep them? Can the Emperors launch an assault that targets a weakness?

Suddenly PUN2 and PUN3 are strategic reserves that can hold countries that PUN1 has won. Bands of factions such as the Coalition can fight side by side against a common foe. The game becomes a bit more strategy and that is always a good thing for a war game.

Thief
07-31-2013, 03:06 PM

I could be wrong but it use to be the case that a player who has 10k attack does less damage than a player who has a minimum of 100k attack.

Someone who has 10k attack should actually do a PA on the DL assuming you have no players on your team that are strong enough to defeat the opposing DL with an attack or PA.

swag
07-31-2013, 03:10 PM
Yeah you do less damage to wall
but if you cant beat anyone with 10k/10k you might as well use it on the wall

Thief
07-31-2013, 03:13 PM
Yeah you do less damage to wall
but if you cant beat anyone with 10k/10k you might as well use it on the wall

Ahh yes and please note i wasn't trying to be a smart ass just make sure everyone knows that you have to have 100k+ to do maximum damage to the wall/command center.

I understand not having a target though :( Never fun!!!

jchow69
07-31-2013, 03:34 PM
How about a top 300 prize and a top 200 prize? Also the prize tiers in the fvf tourney should be the same as the prize tiers in the WD.

swag
07-31-2013, 03:35 PM
Ahh yes and please note i wasn't trying to be a smart ass just make sure everyone knows that you have to have 100k+ to do maximum damage to the wall/command center.

I understand not having a target though :( Never fun!!!

That was me 3 wars ago

Got a total of 5k points wallbanging and pa'ing :(
But i didn't realize there was a maximum damage!

DaBoss!
07-31-2013, 05:37 PM
I could be wrong but it use to be the case that a player who has 10k attack does less damage than a player who has a minimum of 100k attack.

Someone who has 10k attack should actually do a PA on the DL assuming you have no players on your team that are strong enough to defeat the opposing DL with an attack or PA.

I didn't know that. I guess I learn something new everyday.......

Area51z
07-31-2013, 05:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UUwmbqi.jpg

Yeh i think they need to make some more money off people
Swag. Like your posts. But I am greatly distracted by your celebrity photo. Lol

swag
07-31-2013, 06:07 PM
Swag. Like your posts. But I am greatly distracted by your celebrity photo. Lol

It's more satire than anything lol