PDA

View Full Version : 1st place prize now +1 upgrade

the_brein
07-29-2013, 09:54 PM
I ain't mad. It's what shoulda happened. Though not the best people to benifit from it.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s210/the_brein/2E7DA372-0AA3-483B-9CAB-1C80294BBE53-13678-0000082EB462FC8B.jpg

out of names
07-29-2013, 10:02 PM
We'll that sucks, hoping it will also be a collect 10 prize too

Chica
07-29-2013, 10:06 PM
We'll that sucks, hoping it will also be a collect 10 prize too

It will be just a matter of time.

Rollster
07-29-2013, 10:25 PM
In two week u have for free or 15 gold no worries. They change cuz prize top 3 before make the team in mode sleep, no gold if u prefer. Now with that all run for this bonus. But no.....i dont run......and pay to much for a bonus coming for all in a few days

Stooboot
07-29-2013, 10:30 PM
conveniently they changed this a few hours after my post about the building upgrades even tho its still not achievable by ne one but fight club who doesent need it

the_brein
07-29-2013, 10:49 PM
I woulda thought gree could make more money by putting this as a collect ten modifier. It would be a gold rush for players to get.

Similar to the recent coupe, everyone would rush to get it as a staple of the game. Only this time, make it on a collect ten with only 2-3 days to finish the event. Cut the time down. I bet people would drop gold on that.

TZora
07-29-2013, 10:52 PM
lol told u it wont be just once .. it is a trump card, and they will use it over and again. when people are no longer lured by this +1 upgrade, gree will roll it out on multiple events to squeeze as much money they can. and finally, +1 upgrade will be so boring. then people will ask for +2 upgrade and gree will again do the same stuff they are doing for +1 upgrade. u don't really need to have a super brain to understand the game :)

the_brein
07-29-2013, 10:54 PM
Well I can't wait till the common joe can get ahold of this modifier. I got some MT's I'd like to see upgraded.

Rollster
07-29-2013, 10:56 PM
i just check my Droid game and still 20% atk from explosive always.

u got this screen on Ios ?

the_brein
07-29-2013, 10:58 PM
Yeah, ios. iPad mini.

sister morphine
07-29-2013, 11:19 PM
I ain't mad. It's what shoulda happened. Though not the best people to benifit from it
Doesn't surprise me a bit after the crazy stuff between Rogues and SAS last time, which forced FC to respond. The change is merely an attempt to induce that kind of insane spend-fest again. Lol, you can see the designers/bean counters meeting in your mind's eye!

So, way to go Gree. Give a great prize to a syn (Fight Club, cos we know they'll be able to outspend the others regardless) whose members probably run their buildings up with gold anyway so completely pointless for them. :rolleyes:

the_brein
07-29-2013, 11:22 PM
Probably coulda got more money out of it as a second place prize. Since first place is locked up regardless.

Though you'd need a nice prize to give the cc gods as a trade off for first place.

CCB-STIG
07-30-2013, 01:44 AM
How much gold do you need lol??

maraudermat
07-30-2013, 12:53 PM
wow.. develop a function then donate it to fight club and dont give everyone else the opportunity to get it. Typical Gree

Michael Bolton
07-30-2013, 01:03 PM
u don't really need to have a super brain to understand the game :)

Considered this for a sig-file?:D

craftytempter
07-30-2013, 01:07 PM
top prize for battle has now changed

Jules Winnfield
07-30-2013, 01:15 PM
GREE's shareholders must be demanding an immediate turn around on their falling stock prices, which have been on a downward trending spiral for a few months now.

I'm no economist but this doesn't seem like a great, long-term business model. The rich get rich, and the get poor get poorer... The game is already un-balanced enough. If they continue to make it more and more lopsided, people are going to lose interest.

KemoKidd
07-30-2013, 02:14 PM
The rich get rich, and the get poor get poorer... The game is already un-balanced enough. If they continue to make it more and more lopsided, people are going to lose interest.

Before the syndicates started this game was unbalanced because if you bought a few crates you were ahead of the rest. Now it is all about what syndicate you are in. If you are willing to buy 5+ vaults a month a top 25 syndicate will accept you and you will be above the rest. The price of power have significantly risen!

My main account is still very powerful and is better than 95% of the players at my level. My camper account used to be the same until the syndicate battles began. I was in a camper syndicate that didn't fight in any wars and by the end of the second war a lot of people were able to beat me. This is was lead me to be in an active syndicate.

maraudermat
07-30-2013, 02:20 PM
you will never get to the top though KemoKidd. You dont have the modifiers that others have benefitted from

Jules Winnfield
07-30-2013, 02:23 PM
you will never get to the top though KemoKidd. You dont have the modifiers that others have benefitted from

So true. I've never spent much, so I can't compete at my high level account. For me, now I'm just competing with my friends who play the game so we can give each other **** for things and making my hood look nice. Other than that, the interest is fading.

Not saying I won't buy any gold, but it seems that it's almost irrelevant at this point from a stats standpoint.

Timmaaay
07-30-2013, 02:36 PM
Well since your syndicate is full of cheaters who will get you to the top 25 by cheating anyway, what do you care? No need to spend money on Gold! Kinda takes the fun out of the game doesnt it?

So true. I've never spent much, so I can't compete at my high level account. For me, now I'm just competing with my friends who play the game so we can give each other **** for things and making my hood look nice. Other than that, the interest is fading.

Not saying I won't buy any gold, but it seems that it's almost irrelevant at this point from a stats standpoint.

Jules Winnfield
07-30-2013, 06:55 PM
Well since your syndicate is full of cheaters who will get you to the top 25 by cheating anyway, what do you care? No need to spend money on Gold! Kinda takes the fun out of the game doesnt it?

1) My syndicate has ZERO cheaters in it, and we might not even crack top 500 this battle.
2) We partnered with the GoTTi's, but retained leadership. We don't condone cheating and aren't allowing any of the accused to help us get anywhere.

But please, continue your gross generalization of everyone associated with the GoTTi's as a cheater.

the_brein
07-30-2013, 10:34 PM
1) My syndicate has ZERO cheaters in it, and we might not even crack top 500 this battle.
2) We partnered with the GoTTi's, but retained leadership. We don't condone cheating and aren't allowing any of the accused to help us get anywhere.

But please, continue your gross generalization of everyone associated with the GoTTi's as a cheater.guilty by association. Only way to be free is by disassociation.

PawnXIIX
07-31-2013, 12:02 AM
So the only people who are getting this prize... don't need it anyways...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m573cm446k1rtjw1mo1_250.gif

On that note...people who associate themselves with criminals, often turn out to be in fact: other criminals. Might want to disassociate and in a hurry.

JBE
08-01-2013, 09:45 AM
I wonder, since the top prize is a +1 building upgrade and not the 'bling' car, if the person who won the last event and won the bling car is also a member of FC, would he be able to upgrade THREE buildings at once, stacking his modifiers?

JBE :confused:

JBE
08-01-2013, 09:45 AM
Of course, not that it even really matters for that person, ha!

MattThomas08
08-01-2013, 09:51 AM
Lets be serious, the modifier is cool and all, but it's not really SUPER AWESOME. It comes down to how much cash you can afford to spend on your upgrades anyway. I know we all want L10 Movie Theaters, but if you don't even know what's playing at your own movie theater, what the point?

Kidkiller
08-01-2013, 09:54 AM
Owning a movie theater of world class? With some effing excusive premiere with lots of show buisness star?

Mistress Nikita
08-01-2013, 09:58 AM
Lets be serious, the modifier is cool and all, but it's not really SUPER AWESOME. It comes down to how much cash you can afford to spend on your upgrades anyway. I know we all want L10 Movie Theaters and all, but if you don't even know what's playing at your own movie theater, what the point?

I couldn't disagree more! Having that top prize would be amazing!

Isn't RG, IN, SAS, IFM and CCB/SAS7 all going to fight for it? I know I would.

I know! Why don't the top players from each team all get together into one team and take down FC for it!

the_brein
08-01-2013, 09:58 AM
Lets be serious, the modifier is cool and all, but it's not really SUPER AWESOME. It comes down to how much cash you can afford to spend on your upgrades anyway. I know we all want L10 Movie Theaters and all, but if you don't even know what's playing at your own movie theater, what the point?would you throw a vault at whatever event was having it as the prize, if you knew it would get you it? Just curious.

JBE
08-01-2013, 10:06 AM
would you throw a vault at whatever event was having it as the prize, if you knew it would get you it? Just curious.

In the olden days I would have. The only events I spent serious gold on were the ones that could give modifiers, such as no banking cost, 25% less build time, or 30% less upgrade cost. I have one each of the latter two, and they make a huge difference to IPH and upgrading.

That said, the giving away of the exec coupe for free last month really burned me - I now would not spend any gold to get a modifier item because I know Gree does not respect the value of those items, and will give them away later down the line.

Just look at the building upgrade +1. I'm sure the guy who spent all that gold to open all the cases and get all the cups to win the +1 building modifier was expecting at least a couple of weeks exclusivity with his hard won item, before it was given to another 60 people who won't've spent nearly as much gold as he had to spend!! And yet no. Fight Club will have it in a few days!

Alice
08-01-2013, 10:49 AM
And yet no. Fight Club will have it in a few days!

I'm looking forward to see a different top 1 this time :rolleyes:

Mistress Nikita
08-01-2013, 10:53 AM
I'm looking forward to see a different top 1 this time :rolleyes:

Who has the disposable gold to do it?

murf
08-01-2013, 11:13 AM
I

Just look at the building upgrade +1. I'm sure the guy who spent all that gold to open all the cases and get all the cups to win the +1 building modifier was expecting at least a couple of weeks exclusivity with his hard won item, before it was given to another 60 people who won't've spent nearly as much gold as he had to spend!! And yet no. Fight Club will have it in a few days!

Is the winner in FC? That would infuriate me....

MattThomas08
08-01-2013, 01:35 PM
Is the winner in FC? That would infuriate me....

I think the winner was in Gotti but not sure.

Gatorade
08-01-2013, 01:39 PM
I think the winner was in Gotti but not sure.

No - the crates event winner was from the syndicate that BigMoney is in - Don't Fark Around

MattThomas08
08-01-2013, 03:04 PM
No - the crates event winner was from the syndicate that BigMoney is in - Don't Fark Around

I was only jk

Gatorade
08-01-2013, 03:05 PM
Sorry - zoomed over my head ;)