PDA

View Full Version : RP items need an UPDATE !

jopdermod
07-29-2013, 06:19 PM
I was thinking about spending my RP (got 130k stocked up now).

However with the momentum of release of the quests and better prizes handed out the last couple of months hardly any RP item will boosts my stats anymore.

Half a year ago, when they didn't have today's amounth of prizes, the RP items where really worth it to boost your stats. But with today's prizes the balance between the RP-cost and the stats seems a bit out of balance.

What do you all think about it ?

Snot
07-29-2013, 06:22 PM
The top end rp items are still worth it (Clean End, Assasins Coat)

Feels good getting enough RP to get one of them, I think its fine as it is.

Dipstik
07-29-2013, 06:35 PM
They just did this... Quit whining.

jopdermod
07-29-2013, 06:38 PM
They just did this... Quit whining.

well, I'm sorry for not reading every post on the forum .. :) I might have to search through the forum first, but then again I'm a guy that just likes to share his thoughts fast.

Dipstik
07-29-2013, 06:42 PM
They did it months ago.

jopdermod
07-29-2013, 06:45 PM
I guess they gave it a good thought back then and it's just the case that I'm getting too strong then :) Maybe it's a good thing otherwise we would only have the RP hackers getting too strong! Right now they can hack what they want on RP and they get bruised anyways!

ShawnBB
07-29-2013, 06:47 PM
They did it months ago.
And it already became worthless.
Im having 300k on hand fresh rp. Just waiting for the rp building in the hopeless future.

murf
07-29-2013, 07:19 PM
And it already became worthless.

How can you say this?

I have over 600k stats and only have 80 explosives with better attack then Doomsday Frags...420 * 28,000 = 11,760,000 RP needed.

Add to that I only have 100 armor with better defense then Assassin's Coat and 125 melee with better attack then the Clean End....

I'm good for about the next 4-5 years with spending my RP....

out of names
07-29-2013, 08:08 PM
If they add new RP vehicles, they should make a pony for dippy, 100K respect with stats of something pike 250/250

CC Pablo
07-29-2013, 09:00 PM

Munches Popcorn :D

They did it months ago.

CCB-STIG
07-30-2013, 01:38 AM
Buy explosives!!

bald zeemer
07-30-2013, 02:53 AM
I wouldn't mind some new ones. I've got quite a bit of RP saved up and nothing that comes close to helping. Might be fun to have some RP weapons on my ORBAT for a month or two.

Ben Weston
07-30-2013, 03:14 PM
you're not an average player though BZ, the truth is 99% of the CC population will still gain from the top end RP items its just they are upset about the high costs.

personally i'm up to about 14 doomsday frags with nearly 100k of RP on hand so probably about to go buy another couple.

jopdermod
07-31-2013, 03:49 AM
you're not an average player though BZ, the truth is 99% of the CC population will still gain from the top end RP items its just they are upset about the high costs.

personally i'm up to about 14 doomsday frags with nearly 100k of RP on hand so probably about to go buy another couple.

Agreed there is a bit of gain on the high end RP items .. but with stats of 400/500k the gain of 50A/10D on a doomsday is not worth the 28.000 influence. And there are probably quite some players around with stats above 300k, having banked 100+k RP because they are waiting for better XP items to be released !

If they would resolve the RP hack, I would be happy to settle for a 300+ item on 100k RP.

MattThomas08
07-31-2013, 03:56 AM
Agreed there is a bit of gain on the high end RP items .. but with stats of 400/500k the gain of 50A/10D on a doomsday is not worth the 28.000 influence. And there are probably quite some players around with stats above 300k, having banked 100+k RP because they are waiting for better XP items to be released !

If they would resolve the RP hack, I would be happy to settle for a 300+ item on 100k RP.

I have 600k attack and all of the top end respect items will give me a large boost in stats. I don't think they need to release any others.

Ben Weston
07-31-2013, 09:20 AM
My stats are currently 450/475 and I still gain from doomsday frogs, I'll check how much by on my next one

BigMonster
07-31-2013, 10:01 AM
My lvl 150ish stats are 250/260 and only bought 2 doomsday frags so far. I have about 600k saved up in RP from two previous brawls (finished both) and haven't spent on any RP items yet. I figured with all the items coming out from the LTQ woodwork, why bother with RP anymore? Judging from everyone's comments here, it's still relevant I suppose - need to do my homework and start a listing of my own inventory to see what I could really gain by splurging it all out on doomsday frags.

ShawnBB
07-31-2013, 10:17 AM
How can you say this?

I have over 600k stats and only have 80 explosives with better attack then Doomsday Frags...420 * 28,000 = 11,760,000 RP needed.

Add to that I only have 100 armor with better defense then Assassin's Coat and 125 melee with better attack then the Clean End....

I'm good for about the next 4-5 years with spending my RP....

That's exactly why they are worthless, because the RP gaining speed is just too slow for a decent amount of stats boost. This game is all about efficiency.
In other words,participate just one event could bring a player way more stats than the few doomsday after his thousands of attacks in the past few months. RP weapon's stats boost is way too behind compare to the spamming events.

Murf, in the old times, player has the capability to stockpile some RP pretty quick to burn on CW/FCG/RPG to make a big impact on their stats.
How about nowadays, PVP RP gain speed has no big difference. how long for a player to actually stockpile few 10000+ RP weapons? and by the time they burn those RP up, will these stats make some impact? Impossible.

I like you murf, but this one is just not looking right imo :( Good luck sinking 1 month PVP RP to make stats 600000+100.

Kidkiller
07-31-2013, 11:31 AM
Heard new RP items are coming ^^ a little bird told me, so rumor until confirmation by a DEV.

Ben Weston
07-31-2013, 02:20 PM
That's exactly why they are worthless, because the RP gaining speed is just too slow for a decent amount of stats boost. This game is all about efficiency.
In other words,participate just one event could bring a player way more stats than the few doomsday after his thousands of attacks in the past few months. RP weapon's stats boost is way too behind compare to the spamming events.

Murf, in the old times, player has the capability to stockpile some RP pretty quick to burn on CW/FCG/RPG to make a big impact on their stats.
How about nowadays, PVP RP gain speed has no big difference. how long for a player to actually stockpile few 10000+ RP weapons? and by the time they burn those RP up, will these stats make some impact? Impossible.

I like you murf, but this one is just not looking right imo :( Good luck sinking 1 month PVP RP to make stats 600000+100.

RP gained during events far out weighs that gained from PVP.

also your sig is one of the most annoying and ridiculous I have ever seen on a forum.

jopdermod
07-31-2013, 02:29 PM

Sure! RP totals LTQ is max 50k with stats gain of 12k and those 50k RP wouldn't even get you 2 doomsday frags .. WOW BIG stat gain !! YEAH !!

The RP from LTQ's is in NO comparison to the items for sure, as is the money rewards!

When CC new style was set up by Gree they simply forgot to raise RP x 10 thats all :)

ShawnBB
07-31-2013, 04:15 PM

also your sig is one of the most annoying and ridiculous I have ever seen on a forum.

Sorry about the sig, I have a problem getting rid of those cool fighting gifs... Her name is Faora. She is the absolute dope from Man of Steel(if you have watched).

"Beat the Rap LTQ, Mission 23 Rewards:696RP. "
Wow thats a lot of RP! I just need to complete Mission23 50 times, and it could buy me ONE freaking 100/40 Doomsday Frag! Hmm, 600k stats is too weak so I think that doomsday frag might help my stats like a boss.

Only you and me, jop. But hold on there buddy.

murf
07-31-2013, 08:08 PM

Alright...you make some fair points, but I now have +140% & + 3 RP from fights from mods, so I average about 17-18 RP/attak...x's 400 attacks a day, I could get about 7 doomsday's a month...so your way off...it's actually 600k + 7 * (100 - 25)....:)

the 25 is the TLC I'm replacing

dr007
07-31-2013, 08:38 PM
With stat inflation, I would recommend RP weapons such as FC ak-47 1 million rp; can only buy one or FC spiked jacket for 1.5 mil RP with stats like 20,000 att and 21,000 def and throw a mod on these items such as free banking? Just be sure you have closed the loop on rp hackers. Or how about a bulding that produces 10 bars of gold every 6 hours for 5 mil RP?

ShawnBB
07-31-2013, 10:16 PM
Alright...you make some fair points, but I now have +140% & + 3 RP from fights from mods, so I average about 17-18 RP/attak...x's 400 attacks a day, I could get about 7 doomsday's a month...so your way off...it's actually 600k + 7 * (100 - 25)....:)

the 25 is the TLC I'm replacing

The way you having lots of PvP mods and atk 400 times a day...(that's 20 hours, having PvP event everyday wow) means you are extremely obsessed with this game. So i can assume the stats you get from event in a month is way more HUGE than normal ppl like me, 7 poor doomsday is worthless as usual for you.

Also doomsday is getting closer and closer to be replaced or less stats raise. If thoses doomsday can't show its effectiveness right away, they simply sink into 0 future value stuff.

I just don't see what those doomsday can bring you. If 600000 and 600500 really mean something different in ur eyes, I'm not going to argue with you anymore.

jmeijer
07-31-2013, 10:40 PM
The way you having lots of PvP mods and atk 400 times a day...(that's 20 hours, having PvP event everyday wow) means you are extremely obsessed with this game. So i can assume the stats you get from event in a month is way more HUGE than normal ppl like me, 7 poor doomsday is worthless as usual for you.You can waste your entire stamina in a few minutes. You don't have to attack someone every 2 minutes and 42 seconds.

bbc_recruiter
07-31-2013, 10:44 PM
needs a rp item upgrade now!!!

bbc_recruiter
07-31-2013, 10:44 PM
i wonder how much longer

Kidkiller
07-31-2013, 10:54 PM
I'm for some new content, live game always have to introduce new stuff to keep people busy with new shiny toys to have, so yes new RP items, new building/expansion and probably syndicate LTQ wouldn't be bad for their buisness.

montecore
07-31-2013, 11:02 PM
i have 55 or 56 doomsday frags at this point.

Kidkiller
07-31-2013, 11:19 PM
i have 55 or 56 doomsday frags at this point.
Still saying your number of doomsday frag? Pretty sure its goes down legit, since I got some pretty decent RP mods I know you can afford them easily montecore ;) you have more RP mod than me lol

ShawnBB
07-31-2013, 11:25 PM
You can waste your entire stamina in a few minutes. You don't have to attack someone every 2 minutes and 42 seconds.

Thanks for pointing, but i really don't have that much time or interest to look for hood and use out 400 stamina whatsoever. My stamina sitting full except PvP event, so I have no idea why ppl have to use out everyday to sprint into high lvl. I don't think these doomsday could help player get any advantage at higher lvl...

Kidkiller
07-31-2013, 11:27 PM
Thanks for pointing, but i really don't have that much time or interest to look for hood and use out 400 stamina whatsoever. My stamina sitting full except PvP event, so I have no idea why ppl have to use out everyday to sprint into high lvl. I don't think these doomsday could help player get any advantage at higher lvl... true, at one point they just don't make any difference versus all the new mad amount of explosive items who has been distributed from war, pvp and LTQ event.

murf
08-01-2013, 06:37 AM
The way you having lots of PvP mods and atk 400 times a day...(that's 20 hours, having PvP event everyday wow) means you are extremely obsessed with this game. So i can assume the stats you get from event in a month is way more HUGE than normal ppl like me, 7 poor doomsday is worthless as usual for you.

Also doomsday is getting closer and closer to be replaced or less stats raise. If thoses doomsday can't show its effectiveness right away, they simply sink into 0 future value stuff.

I just don't see what those doomsday can bring you. If 600000 and 600500 really mean something different in ur eyes, I'm not going to argue with you anymore.

Shawn...I agreed with your post...the :) was suppose to let you know that I was joking...

My stamina has been full since the PVP tourney.

jopdermod
08-01-2013, 06:47 AM
Gree is making an effort as well in making CAMPERS get active.

For them to be more succesfull, better RP items or increase in base RP from fights / robs would help them a lot.

Also a lot of the higher levels in game have no interest in using much stamina anymore as you can read in the posts above.

A couple of months ago, you could benefit from being really active 24/7 as of now, the only way to benefit now is spending gold. Not saying I do not spend gold, but there is not a great increase to be made with being ACTIVE and spending GOLD.

murf
08-01-2013, 07:37 AM
Gree is making an effort as well in making CAMPERS get active.

For them to be more succesfull, better RP items or increase in base RP from fights / robs would help them a lot.

Also a lot of the higher levels in game have no interest in using much stamina anymore as you can read in the posts above.

A couple of months ago, you could benefit from being really active 24/7 as of now, the only way to benefit now is spending gold. Not saying I do not spend gold, but there is not a great increase to be made with being ACTIVE and spending GOLD.

Yeah, I think you are right with your final conclusion, but I don't think GREE really cares if campers or active or not, just whether they spend gold or not.....

Ben Weston
08-01-2013, 01:03 PM
i'm still super active and try not to let my stamina fill up but i'm level 250 already and keep on plugging away every hour or so to get as many bricks as I can for the syndicate and to rob as much cash as I can to help fund LTB and both of course gain me RP to buy weapons with. yeah a 100 point increase might seem like nothing but you keep on saving the pennies and before you know it you have pounds.

Paulsc99
08-02-2013, 12:26 AM
I can see both sides of the argument. I'm at lvl 209 and can sill see a benefit in the doomsday frag but it takes me so long to get 28k respect for just 100 attack points that I can see the other end of the argument that maybe we need some bigger toys. Especially as you can do level 5 of LTQ event and get something worth twice that of a frag