PDA

View Full Version : High scores

Matthew Schmit
07-29-2013, 09:46 AM
Hello, my idea is for a score board and not just for stats, but also for the people with the most BP and possibly other things, now I understand that these factors are constantly changing, but it'd be interesting to see who has the highest stats in the game.

thunder
07-29-2013, 01:28 PM
Hello, my idea is for a score board and not just for stats, but also for the people with the most BP and possibly other things, now I understand that these factors are constantly changing, but it'd be interesting to see who has the highest stats in the game.

First you talk bad about us now you want the stats of the highest People.Well they are in sup 1 let us know your in game name and level and i will tell them to visit you so u can find out

Matthew Schmit
07-29-2013, 01:46 PM
When did I talk bad about you? And it's matthew and I'm level 139. And not everyone with the highest stats are in SUP1 I've seen people with stats in the millions in Other factions. As for having people visit me, I don't see how you'll convince your faction members to do so, considering the biggest blow to your faction I've ever done is make a post giving Ferr advice to win.

thunder
07-29-2013, 02:14 PM
When did I talk bad about you? And it's matthew and I'm level 139. And not everyone with the highest stats are in SUP1 I've seen people with stats in the millions in Other factions. As for having people visit me, I don't see how you'll convince your faction members to do so, considering the biggest blow to your faction I've ever done is make a post giving Ferr advice to win.

Do you think the leaders of sup2/3 and x will commit treason. You forgot that post?

Matthew Schmit
07-29-2013, 02:16 PM
Do you think the leaders of sup2/3 and x will commit treason. You forgot that post?

That wasn't meant as an insult, it was a thought I had and is a certain possibility.

thunder
07-29-2013, 02:25 PM
Theres about 5 people that in a couple months their stats will be higher than 10 mil

Matthew Schmit
07-29-2013, 02:27 PM
And there's probably 500 people who will also, but they're not in SUP.

thunder
07-29-2013, 03:05 PM
That wasn't meant as an insult, it was a thought I had and is a certain possibility.

Was it meant as an insult your homeless giraffe comment?

Matthew Schmit
07-29-2013, 03:12 PM
Was it meant as an insult your homeless giraffe comment?

Yes that was meant as an insult, it took all of my cunning to think of an insult so horrible, it wasn't a joke or anything it was meant to hurt people's feelings.

Thief
07-29-2013, 03:23 PM
And there's probably 500 people who will also, but they're not in SUP.

You really think that in the next 2-3 months there will be 500 people outside of SUP with 10 million stats?
I mean i know we deal with stat inflation but that seems to be a little absurd....Just my thought process.

Matthew Schmit
07-29-2013, 03:26 PM
You really think that in the next 2-3 months there will be 500 people outside of SUP with 10 million stats?
I mean i know we deal with stat inflation but that seems to be a little absurd....Just my thought process.

Well if you take into account the amount of people who play this and the amount of events and prizes gree is having it isn't totally impossible.

Whistle Blower
07-29-2013, 04:58 PM
Skywalker!!! Where are you. I think I'm in the wrong chat

MW_player
07-29-2013, 05:06 PM
If ur level wasn't so low I would come visit you just to say hi. I love trolls.

Matthew Schmit
07-29-2013, 05:59 PM
If ur level wasn't so low I would come visit you just to say hi. I love trolls.

I wouldn't say my level is "low" it's not high, but it's around average.

fofito30
07-29-2013, 06:54 PM
The humanity!!! What a bullying over compensating personality disorder this SUP whatever has, guess he really doesn't get it or doesn't care to get it due to his sandbox bullie mentality. Dude it's a game and its a free forum.

Tito89
07-30-2013, 02:40 AM
why bother commenting on sup/ferr/etc/etc? what do you gain out of it?

Matthew Schmit
07-30-2013, 04:25 AM
why bother commenting on sup/ferr/etc/etc? what do you gain out of it?

Why comment on my thread? What do you gain from It?