PDA

View Full Version : I can't buy gold?

WinD-n-RaiN
07-29-2013, 08:20 AM
Ok we'll the title says almost all of it... I'm trying to buy gold right now, but it won't let me. I have enough in my account, I have a stable wifi connection, and it still gives me the "Oops, your transaction couldn't be completed at this moment". I have to go at like 11:00!!!!!! I need it at this moment! DAMN IT GREE!!!

Web323
07-29-2013, 08:52 AM
I have had this before and it lasted over a month.

lemonhaze
07-29-2013, 09:08 AM
Ok we'll the title says almost all of it... I'm trying to buy gold right now, but it won't let me. I have enough in my account, I have a stable wifi connection, and it still gives me the "Oops, your transaction couldn't be completed at this moment". I have to go at like 11:00!!!!!! I need it at this moment! DAMN IT GREE!!! happend to me to other day i had 30$ itune credit but i have a prepid debit card and i figured it was -2$ so i went and put 20$ on my greendot card and it worked

njemt242
07-29-2013, 11:57 AM
Take this as a sign and keep your money. Do not give it to gree until they fix this game

thunder
07-29-2013, 12:26 PM
Ok we'll the title says almost all of it... I'm trying to buy gold right now, but it won't let me. I have enough in my account, I have a stable wifi connection, and it still gives me the "Oops, your transaction couldn't be completed at this moment". I have to go at like 11:00!!!!!! I need it at this moment! DAMN IT GREE!!!

Its defintely not gree

Golf4life
07-29-2013, 01:24 PM
Just talked to Apple. Their in game purchasing system is crashing for some people and should be back up and running this evening.

Sir josh
07-29-2013, 05:41 PM
You definitely win if you can't buy gold. It gives the game an end point, a finite limit, beyond which you can't go. Then you have to go out and get a life....actually do something valuable with lasting benefit

War lord
07-29-2013, 06:04 PM
Take this as a sign and keep your money. Do not give it to gree until they fix this game copy that, I wish I never got started on the gold rush lol

WinD-n-RaiN
07-29-2013, 09:07 PM
Just talked to Apple. Their in game purchasing system is crashing for some people and should be back up and running this evening.
Yes it finally worked. Finally... :/