PDA

View Full Version : Stats went up about 30k since last stat photo, but...

D1E Luke
07-29-2013, 06:34 AM
I posted a thread before about my stats were around 70k and would like tips raising them! Now I'm around 100k but my defense isn't so good even though my faction has more defense bonuses than attack bonuses. I don't have gold for the composite factory either. I would like some help on raising my defense more than my attack, please.

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag159/ModernWarPhotos/5b159865-aa8b-44c0-a54e-d3005f22109a_zps1c37e093.jpg (http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/ModernWarPhotos/media/5b159865-aa8b-44c0-a54e-d3005f22109a_zps1c37e093.jpg.html)

Rollster
07-29-2013, 06:50 AM
i have composite lvl 10 + 20% def, not bad.

Philly982
07-29-2013, 06:51 AM
Composite Factory is a good place to start if you do not have it already. If costs 250 gold initially, but upgrades are relatively cheap after that for the defensive stat boost it provides. If you are a free player, then save up some tapjoy gold for it. It is probably one of the best values for gold in the game.

D1E Luke
07-29-2013, 06:57 AM
Composite Factory is a good place to start if you do not have it already. If costs 250 gold initially, but upgrades are relatively cheap after that for the defensive stat boost it provides. If you are a free player, then save up some tapjoy gold for it. It is probably one of the best values for gold in the game.
I normally don't like sharing personal stuff, but I had to give a family member all my money because someone robbed her and I like helping, she was also going to pay for her car payment! I was going to buy a $50 iTunes card for 480 gold (2 stockpiles since you can't buy the $50 because of the extra tax) and I was going to buy the composite factory and have extra gold for whatever. I'm not going to able to get it until August 22, she's going to pay me back that day. What should I do for my defense until then?

Jhoemel
07-29-2013, 07:19 AM
My llp is the same level, give me a love tap to see how to do it

whitefire
07-29-2013, 07:39 AM
Well, a couple of things: always participate in the xp-friendly events: wars, box events and boss events and go all-out in them. show some restraint with the other events. They are nice and gove good units, but they make yo level up too fast. Use your stats per level ratio to ascertain when to quit to to proceed.

Next, stack up on cheap units with high def. also start building all the boost buildings. It's a bit difficult to find a good balance between upgrading unit buildings, boost buildings and money buildings, but hey, its not supposed to be easy.

When you get any money (remember that you can also use Tapjoy to get free gold!), spend it on the composite. Upgrade it and never look back. It was the first building I got to ten and I still enjoy that every day.

This way should enable you to reach a 2K stat/lvl ratio fairly quick. That's not the ultimate goal, but it's decent and a good goal to go for. After that: 3K, 4K,...

Good luck

D1E Luke
07-29-2013, 07:50 AM
Well, a couple of things: always participate in the xp-friendly events: wars, box events and boss events and go all-out in them. show some restraint with the other events. They are nice and gove good units, but they make yo level up too fast. Use your stats per level ratio to ascertain when to quit to to proceed.

Next, stack up on cheap units with high def. also start building all the boost buildings. It's a bit difficult to find a good balance between upgrading unit buildings, boost buildings and money buildings, but hey, its not supposed to be easy.

When you get any money (remember that you can also use Tapjoy to get free gold!), spend it on the composite. Upgrade it and never look back. It was the first building I got to ten and I still enjoy that every day.

This way should enable you to reach a 2K stat/lvl ratio fairly quick. That's not the ultimate goal, but it's decent and a good goal to go for. After that: 3K, 4K,...

Good luck
Thank you. I will try that.

D1E Luke
07-29-2013, 09:24 AM
I'm going to bump this real quick and see if I can hopefully get more help...

.Pepe.
07-29-2013, 11:25 AM
Buy a lot of Elite Ops Helicopters if you can :) and upgrade your airship hangar.

D1E Luke
07-29-2013, 11:36 AM
Buy a lot of Elite Ops Helicopters if you can :) and upgrade your airship hangar.
Kind of ironic how I just unlocked it and started buying them...

.Pepe.
07-29-2013, 12:49 PM
Kind of ironic how I just unlocked it and started buying them...

Buy some 200 :D

D1E Luke
07-29-2013, 12:50 PM
I'll try. Lol

SevenO9
07-29-2013, 12:55 PM

I strongly recommend to not buy more then ~100 of a single destructible unit. They will die like flies otherwise.

.Pepe.
07-29-2013, 01:07 PM
I strongly recommend to not buy more then ~100 of a single destructible unit. They will die like flies otherwise.

I have 400+ and i don't see them die fast or I don't pay close attention if they do :p
I personally don't care about losing units, I just play for fun lol

D1E Luke
07-29-2013, 01:51 PM
Jeez. You sure are a heavy valor spender! Lol