PDA

View Full Version : Black ops down prestige 40/40 and no Brezhnev tank !

Monteverdi
07-28-2013, 04:48 PM
Gree, the last event was your masterpiece !
It was clearly written that the prestige mode had 40 levels to complete. It is unacceptable that after completing the 40th level of this mission, we had to learn that this was not true and that it would take another 5 levels to get the final unit.
If it says 40/40 it means to me that the mission is over. I and probably many others have spent thousands of gold to get that far and to get NOTHING.

The only fair solution is that Gree awards the Brezhnev tank to everybody who has completed the 40/40 level in prestige mode !

Your call Gree !

Thief
07-28-2013, 04:59 PM
Did they call them 41,42,43,44,45 or was it simply part A,B,C,D,E of lvl 40?

Monteverdi
07-28-2013, 06:00 PM
Did they call them 41,42,43,44,45 or was it simply part A,B,C,D,E of lvl 40?

Nope, the counter on prestige jumps from 40/40 to 41/45 so clearly there is no indication before that the prestige mode wouldn't be over after the 40th mission and that the Brezhnev tank would be given at 45 !

JohnnyR
07-28-2013, 08:05 PM
This sounds like fraud.

Superdude
07-28-2013, 09:21 PM
Sorry to head that. Thats lame

WI(AusNz)
07-29-2013, 05:06 AM
Wow, I'd bet you are the only person in the entire MW community to get to the end of that event. It yotally sucked!

Monteverdi
07-29-2013, 06:24 AM
Wow, I'd bet you are the only person in the entire MW community to get to the end of that event. It yotally sucked!
Indeed it did, I only went that far out of sentiments for that "Brezhnev" tank, so you may understand how upset I am now.

Monteverdi
07-29-2013, 03:58 PM
Gree would you dare to comment on the issue ?

Duorkin
07-29-2013, 07:47 PM
Same here, my friend! After completing mission 40/40 - no reward. I was forwarded to mission 41/45. Absolute fraud by the book! I contacted the customer service with no result. They replied that there is no reward until lvl 45, as if they didn't know that this was an issue. Sure, GREE can call it an event below expectations and wash their hands with that stupid interpol tank but this is pure fraud and I'm gonna see if I can contact the Attorney General about this. If you have experienced the same, please do so as well. All that have spent money on this need to be compensated!

JohnnyR
07-29-2013, 11:59 PM
GREE-I know you guys made up for the event being subpar, how about addressing this obvious error? 40/40 is the stated goal, this is total bait and switch. The ironic thing is that if the event was actually worth playing, you'd have another revolt like back in November. How about heading this off, makethings right?

keeskiller
07-30-2013, 01:54 AM
i can't understand why you guys even did this event?

jchow69
07-30-2013, 06:55 AM
That's why you don't do this LTQ because prizes suck. If you didn't, you may not have that problem to go through. Gree just victimized another.

Monteverdi
07-30-2013, 08:03 AM
I should have read the forum before I guess. I would like to share with you which reply I got from Gree customer support after my second request to resolve this issue:

Thank you for contacting Gree Support.
I can certainly understand how upsetting it can be to deal with such issues.
While I am unable to compensate with money, gold or units for this issue, I took the liberty to pass your feedback to our developers so that such issues can be taken care of in the future update. Please be assured that our developers are currently working on these issues to resolve at the earliest.
It is with genuine regret to know that I was unable to address your concern to your expectation despite my honest intentions to remedy to the best of my capabilities.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Regards,
Ray
GREE Support

I would really like to have Sirius to comment on this. Is it the customers fault that an event was badly programmed ? Why can't Gree show some dignity and award the tank to everyone who had completed the 40/40 mission in prestige mode ?

Long dong silver
07-30-2013, 08:26 AM
That reply must have been copied and pasted. My last two tickets to 'support' had the exact same content. !!

Cheers
Lee

07-30-2013, 09:02 AM
A month or so ago a similar thing happened in Crime City playing a boss event.
The splash screen said 'defeat boss Turnbull 20 times and receive this unit' ( I can't recall exactly but it was a 5000/3500 ish a/d unit).

After defeating the boss 20 times I got a unit with a lot less a/d and a new splash screen appeared which stated ' defeat boss Turnbull 30 times and receive this unit ( and it showed the same 5000/3500 ish unit)

Sent a ticket to gree asking them to give the promised unit instead of the weaker one and all I got was a ' sorry for the inconvenience' answer and 'the issue has been fixed' .
They changed the screen to 'defeat boss....50 times.......etc etc'

Sent a reply to them to thank them for their answer but also stated that the issue hasn't been resolved and that I still would like to get the shown unit after defeating the boss 20 times. Gree hasn't responded to that reply so far...........

Well done gree people. You can kiss my ......

SevenO9
07-30-2013, 10:14 AM
Continue to 45 and you will receive the Brezhnev tank, there is a display bug which should be fixed ASAP.

Thank you

How dare you come here an post this reply? This is a slap into the face of paying customers. Really, you guys should be ashamed. Please ban me all you like, I am getting sick of this. A forum ban might help to speed up my long overdue departure from this rip off game.

Flower Dumpling
07-30-2013, 10:40 AM
i have completed 45 and i gotta say that powerful toy is bringing back new excitement ;)

Yes it say's 40 but if its a display bug then it is what it is, no one is forcing anyone to go play. If you don't want to go up to 45 then be quite, i am sick off cry babies.

People who are saying its a fraud are stupid, it's a display bug. If its a fraud then why are you still tapping away GET A LIFE

Monteverdi
07-30-2013, 10:40 AM
Continue to 45 and you will receive the Brezhnev tank, there is a display bug which should be fixed ASAP.

Thank you

Thanks for your reply, how conveniently, that the display bug lasts for 40 missions to keep us spending gold ! What would happen if next time when I buy a vault of gold that says 1,500 gold for $99 and I would receive only 1,000 ? Would you tell us the same "sorry there was a display bug" and we won't honor our promise ? Come on Gree you can do better than this !

Monteverdi
07-30-2013, 10:46 AM
i have completed 45 and i gotta say that powerful toy is bringing back new excitement ;)

Yes it say's 40 but if its a display bug then it is what it is, no one is forcing anyone to go play. If you don't want to go up to 45 then be quite, i am sick off cry babies.

People who are saying its a fraud are stupid, it's a display bug. If its a fraud then why are you still tapping away GET A LIFE

A "display bug" that costs real money ! I don't know where is your problem, if you would buy something that has been advertised to cost you $40 would you pay $45 because the seller tells you so ? In my example you could at least turn down the deal here you cannot you have already lost your $40. Try to use your brain sometimes...

JohnnyR
07-30-2013, 11:14 AM

Thank you

You are a joke, as is your company.

This simple short disrespectful statement reminds me of an old GREE fellow, CCM.

Monteverdi
07-30-2013, 08:08 PM
Sirius where are you ? I would like to hear your comments and not only of somebody who has one post in total. Thank you !

Fl@sh
07-31-2013, 03:06 AM
Where were you a week ago when I warned you of this? I even posted pictures.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?62244-LTQ-Black-Ops-Down-Prizes&p=881847#post881847

kuksluk
07-31-2013, 12:20 PM

Any serious business would honor their offer if they made a mistake in an ad, it takes money to get through Elite Mode and if they advertise you get the item after completing 40 missions they should keep that promise... I feel sorry for the ones cheated, however I have to agree with the ones questioning why anyone would even think about finishing this LTQ, it sucked hard from start to finish....

Monteverdi
07-31-2013, 04:50 PM
Well, why honor promisses if you can get away without consequences. Gree certainly has a nice business model !

Monteverdi
08-01-2013, 08:49 PM
Still haven't given up to read your comments Sirius !

Jhenry02
08-02-2013, 01:34 AM
It's considered bait and switch where I'm from.

Monteverdi
08-05-2013, 04:58 PM
Are you going to sit this one out Gree ? Shame on you !

Killa Chunk
08-05-2013, 08:24 PM
What surprises me, is the fact you're still holding on to the idea that Gree cares if you get that unit or not. What do they have to gain by paying their employees to go back and figure out who got through level 40 and award those units? Not to mention the uproar from the people that did the extra 5 missions... are they going to go back and refund those people the extra gold they spent? Now, while this employee is doing all this work, he's not working on the next event, which will actually generate the company revenue.

If Gree is going ignore all the drama with the hackers, banning people for exposing whats going on, Deleting the posts with videos of people actually hacking their system... Sweeping it all under the rug... Do your really expect them to care about the 4 people complaining about this 40/40 unit? Or do you think they are going to simply delete this thread as well, wait for everyone to get caught up in the WD event, which will undoubtedly create more drama to distract you from this issue. (I've been reading this forum for a long time, think about how many threads have been made "demanding" units/refunds/justice/etc.... They all just simply disappear after a couple weeks)

Worst case scenario for Gree, you quit and don't buy more gold. But you and Gree both know that you're not going to do that. You've spent too much time/money into the game to throw it away over one unit. They also know you won't hire an attorney (the lawyer would probably laugh at you for trying to sue a mutil million dollar company because you didnt get a special fake unit... Which Gree would simply end up giving to you and the debt would be settled, but you'd still have to pay the lawyer)

So do us all a favor... Get over it, continue to waste more of your money on this game, and enjoy the war.

CJ D
08-05-2013, 08:36 PM

Sorry, but it's not a display bug. I would call you an idiot, but that would be a TOS violation. And trust me, I am one who constantly tells people to quit complaining and just to not play if they don't want to. But to say this is a display bug is ridonckulus. It is actually false advertising in its very simplest form. Especially in the fact that it had a decision on consumer's spending. Many folks wouldn't have spent had they know it would have cost x gold instead of what they spent. It is amazing to me how a company libels itself so repeatedly. It will take but one motivated person to absolutely tank the company.

Monteverdi
08-09-2013, 07:20 PM
Just a reminder that the issue still has not been addressed by Gree, Sirius where is your input ?

out of names
08-09-2013, 07:33 PM
Sirius's answer?

Please send a ticket to support and let support handle it. Please alse note the forum rules

/Closed

Monteverdi
08-13-2013, 08:30 PM
Another reminder that Gree does not honor its promisses !