PDA

View Full Version : why the complaints?

duk
07-28-2013, 04:04 PM
Im ex military who plays the game pretty much free, why complain? Its an escape for many from the trials and tribulations of real life, suck it up and act like men or quit the *****ing

duk
07-28-2013, 04:14 PM
*game!!!, I mean really!!!! ( its a game not life or dearh, just enjoy)

KFH
07-28-2013, 04:58 PM
you pay for something you want it to work, if not you complain.

sherlock123
07-28-2013, 08:04 PM
Im ex military who plays the game pretty much free, why complain? Its an escape for many from the trials and tribulations of real life, suck it up and act like men or quit the *****ing

What do you mean "act like men" ?

Are you some kind of moral authority over who should act how ?

Imagine someone saying "act like women". That would be labeled as sexist right there.

We are not military and we don't like being treated like dogs who will just accept any orders given to us.

If we find faults with something we will complain because we pay to play.

TevieTime
07-29-2013, 06:30 AM
What do you mean "act like men" ?

Are you some kind of moral authority over who should act how ?

Imagine someone saying "act like women". That would be labeled as sexist right there.

We are not military and we don't like being treated like dogs who will just accept any orders given to us.

If we find faults with something we will complain because we pay to play.

No ones forcing you to spend money on it, that's your own stupidity.

fils
07-29-2013, 06:50 AM
No ones forcing you to spend money on it, that's your own stupidity.

Stupidity or not, the game gives you the option to spend money to evolve faster and it's your option to use it or not. If you decide to pay for it, then it's your right to receive what you paid for. If you can't understand that, well... I don't think it's sherlock123 that is acting stupidly...

07-29-2013, 07:14 AM
Suppose you have a car that breaks down every other day. Do you keep spending money to get it up and running again or do you sell it or take it to the scrapheap to have it destroyed?

I'm not calling anyone stupid or whatsoever but to keep spending money on this game with all the glitches and others issues that have been going on for quite a while now doesn't sound like a smart thing to me.

Just my 2 cents.

fils
07-29-2013, 07:26 AM
Suppose you have a car that breaks down every other day. Do you keep spending money to get it up and running again or do you sell it or take it to the scrapheap to have it destroyed?

I'm not calling anyone stupid or whatsoever but to keep spending money on this game with all the glitches and others issues that have been going on for quite a while now doesn't sound like a smart thing to me.

Just my 2 cents.

With that I fully agree. To keep spending large amounts in order to try a 'second shot' on something that didn't work previously and there is no evidence that things were corrected, doesn't sound smarter to me as well. However, the post I quoted was referring to spending money in general, not the continuity of that action ;)

lemonhaze
07-29-2013, 08:22 AM
you pay for something you want it to work, if not you complain. yea man if everthing worked 100% we wouldnt be complaining

Magenta
07-29-2013, 08:41 AM
good philosophy