PDA

View Full Version : Daleth - 45 wins - Really?

Zenobia
07-28-2013, 03:53 PM
The best unit evah (to date) in KA:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4009&d=1375051990

Congratulations to every guild who achieved this lofty and exciting new goal Gree provided. Below is a list of the Daleth winners. I would put it in order but some guilds did not post their win immediately So consider the order approximate. Very approximate. Except the #1 spot. ;)

Daleth Winners List

Murder of Crows #45
Flub #57
Order of Dragon Knights 2 #311
Angry Red Heads #15
The Dark Knights#70
Order of Dragon Knights #10
FUN #1
Breakfast for Dinner #64
Spectral Agony #22
Spectral Agony 2 #193
Forums Finest Fighters #291
Gods of Conquest #92
Sweet Queen #112
Forum Knights Guild II #40
The People's Front of Judea #107
The Raiding Knights #5
Under Puppies #209
Band of Barbarians #30
The Fighting Squirrels #19
Brutal-JMA #653
TheGoodLife #542
Kings Gate #17
SuperHEROES #33
DumDeDum #29
Aderaanian Knights #49
The Buckwheat Connection #12
Royal Knights #2
Black Gryphon's Knights #4
BGK 3 #9
SinReapers (BGK 8) #130
Samurai Blood #3
Guild of United Campers #80
Knights of Singapore #56
Magnus Imperium #59
BlackOps #6
The Valheru #158
The Forgotten Ones #326
United Monster Force #71
Ligue Francophone #62
Kingdom Age Guild #65
Kingdom Age Guild 2 #543
Ascension #213
The Knightmares Guild #400
Forest Wind #888
Kingdom Stalkers #188

You can add your winning guild's name to the list by posting it in this thread and I will add it to this OP as soon as I can.

Again, CONGRATS TO ALL DALETH WINNERS!

VVolf
07-28-2013, 03:54 PM
Caaaacccawwwwwwwwwww!

Kaoslos
07-28-2013, 03:54 PM
CaaaaaW

MoC Rocks

Whobr0tsnacks
07-28-2013, 03:55 PM
Cccaaaaaaawww!

Tarsus
CAWW!!!!

Good luck to anyone trying for this -- it was quite an effort put in by a hard-working bunch, around the clock -- kudos to anyone else who can make it!

Zenobia
My fellow crows all friggen ROCK! That's all I gotta say.

Now I am off to do some raidin' with my new super-charged unit.

LordIndy
Cawwwww!!!!!!!

l3lade2
07-28-2013, 03:56 PM
Caaaawwww

and now for some sleep!!!

rsd007
07-28-2013, 03:57 PM
CaaaaaaaaaaaWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Zenobia
07-28-2013, 03:57 PM
Sleep? What is that? I am too groggy to compreh....

lv_phish
07-28-2013, 03:58 PM
Caaaawwww!!!!

Rastlin
07-28-2013, 04:00 PM
Caaaaaawwwwwww

Person
07-28-2013, 04:01 PM
Caaaaw

I should really put our picture in my sig :)

pendentive
07-28-2013, 04:02 PM
Ok, ok...we get it. Congrats, MoC. You did what some are saying wasn't possible. Yes, great job. ;)

Cola3
07-28-2013, 04:02 PM
Caw......or am I?

Tarsus
07-28-2013, 04:05 PM
Ok, ok...we get it. Congrats, MoC. You did what some are saying wasn't possible. Yes, great job. ;)

Thanks pendentive... we are obviously going to be giddy about this, as well as punch drunk from the non-stop effort, but will try to restrain ourselves...

LordIndy
07-28-2013, 04:17 PM
Thanks pendentive... we are obviously going to be giddy about this, as well as punch drunk from the non-stop effort, but will try to restrain ourselves...

Ok, ok stop celebrating...we have a heroic mode to finish!!!

LordIndy
07-28-2013, 04:18 PM
Ok, ok stop celebrating...we have a heroic mode to finish!!!

Lol....just kidding ;-)

rsd007
07-28-2013, 04:18 PM
lets get those 50 wins

Alleran
07-28-2013, 04:39 PM
Congrats to MoC. Not to detract from your accomplishment in any way, but...it is ridiculous that FUN has declared nonstop from the very first war and we are still only 41-0. It takes us 20-30 minutes to get a battle match. That is total BS. What are you going to do about this, Sirius?

Shinazueli
07-28-2013, 05:31 PM
I didn't say it wasn't possible. Just extremely challenging. Great job MoC, I figured you guys would get it.

Gambit12
07-28-2013, 05:33 PM
Congrats Moc! Gree match you guys up so fast than us sitting at 41-0. And now you guys sitting at 48 to 41, wow! That's 7 wins gap. Unbelievable!?

Now, you guys can stop RK, SB, & some other guild with that highest unit ever in KA world. Go & party all week..!

Cheers to MOC..!

Zenobia
07-28-2013, 05:52 PM
Thanks, guys. It means a lot to have folks like you react supportively.

BTW, just as it appears, it is indeed infantry, and thus for most of us subject to the most boosts. :D

The short time to be matched I assume comes from having lots of opponents with similar numbers. I am sure any other Top 50-500 guild who declared the minute every war ended like we did will have enough games to get the prize if they win enough of them. We have been Top 10 and Top 25 and had much, and much, much longer lag in matching. So staying out of the top tiers is part of the strategy of this quest.

Which is more important - Top ___ or Daleth? For us it was no choice. Because this was a fantastic prize for little money, and because it requires new on-the-spot strategy, and a chance for some guilds to to beat FUN at one thing ever lol. I don't think any single one of us spent more than 1.5 mountains. I spent less than one. And over half our players are free players or light gem spenders. It was ALL about teamwork, and a having a balanced team. And being willing to forgo sleep and risk the ire of significant others... for each other. My guildmates really are like family now. Maybe kinda a tiny version of what it is like for people who go to real war with each other. Or maybe I am just being my dramatic self lol.

pendentive
07-28-2013, 06:04 PM
Man....if only you had Ianthe's Blessing of Kings to go with it.

:D :cool:

Zenobia
07-28-2013, 06:08 PM
Man....if only you had Ianthe's Blessing of Kings to go with it.

:D :cool:
Yeah that would be VERY nice! Unfortunately, our wallets are not deep enough for that. ;)

Skyraiders
07-28-2013, 06:46 PM
CAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!.....sorry I. Late to the party ......thanks to all my fellow crows for the hard work and dedication it took to get to 45.

Thanks for all the congrats from the other guilds......keep chasing.....and good luck!!!

Tarsus
07-28-2013, 07:53 PM
Gambit, is this the most battles FUN has had to fight? I'm sure you guys are going to make it, and you'll get the big bonus on top that will make Daleth even stronger for you. We will settle for getting there ahead of you, but it looks like you'll be planting your flag on yet another piece of the map.

Valsuvious
07-28-2013, 08:01 PM
I just threw up a little bit in my mouth

Rastlin
07-28-2013, 08:02 PM
Wow that sucks! Must have tasted horrible!!

Tarsus
07-28-2013, 08:24 PM

I did that once while scuba diving. True story. Interesting experience. Don't dive with a hangover, no matter how much the compressed air helps.

Zenobia
07-28-2013, 08:34 PM

Perhaps it's a sign to quit drinking.

Mr Painite
07-28-2013, 09:32 PM
Perhaps it's a sign to quit drinking.

Perhaps it's a sign to keep this four pages of narcissism within your guild chat. It might be tolerable if you had fought top guilds to get it. Act like you've been there.

Cola3
07-28-2013, 09:39 PM
Perhaps it's a sign to keep this four pages of narcissism within your guild chat. It might be tolerable if you had fought top guilds to get it. Act like you've been there.

Jealous much? Who can pass up this kind of bragging rights? Or perhaps you never had that feeling.

Rastlin
07-28-2013, 09:53 PM
Who are you now saying are not Top guilds? Sorry to all the Top10 and Top25 guilds we found, I guess to Mr Painite you don't count as a Top guild anymore... I came from Samurai Blood just before this war. I guess I don't count as a Top Player either. FUN has a whole thread on making pretend units of themselves... Should they stop also? If you don't like it skip over the thread.

Tarsus
07-28-2013, 10:41 PM

Looks like someone missed his nappy time.

Shinazueli
07-28-2013, 11:37 PM
Looks like someone missed his nappy time.

Or just that time of the month... Reiterating my congratulations, crows. Once again showing that player > dollars.

Kjctnorris
07-28-2013, 11:43 PM
Or just that time of the month... Reiterating my congratulations, crows. Once again showing that player > dollars.
I don't know if that's always true, but we certainly try to take advantage of those opportunities when they present themselves. Thanks for the congratulations Shinazueli.

The rest, please forgive us crows for our demonstrated jubilation. It was a long 52~ hours and some of us just need some sleep. It was a fun ride though.

Person
07-29-2013, 01:00 AM

You'd have done the same if you were the first to get it.

Since when is it wrong to be proud of an achievement?
This must be the first guild ltq anyone ever finished before FUN lol

Proprioc3ption
07-29-2013, 01:01 AM
Congrats Crows! I support your celebration here. Gez, some people are offended for rediculous things...
If you don't like what you read, go read something else.

Forum guilds or even others are encouraged by the forum players to celebrate achievements etc with each other. That's what's great about this community. If you don't like it, ignore it. Keep your comments to yourself or simply expect to be ignored.

I think it's great what you have done together and you should feel fine about sharing that success with others here so we can also congratulate you for your achievements together. Well done!

DrQ
07-29-2013, 02:58 AM
Congratulations crows... Unfortunately we won't make it... We could have but bad decision making by some.
Anyhows if u don't mind I'll Jon your celebration...to ease the pain...lol

KM KAge
07-29-2013, 03:40 AM
Congrats Crows! I support your celebration here. Gez, some people are offended for rediculous things...
If you don't like what you read, go read something else.

Forum guilds or even others are encouraged by the forum players to celebrate achievements etc with each other. That's what's great about this community. If you don't like it, ignore it. Keep your comments to yourself or simply expect to be ignored.

I think it's great what you have done together and you should feel fine about sharing that success with others here so we can also congratulate you for your achievements together. Well done!

Well said.

Congrats to MoC, and all others who made it.

E-I
07-29-2013, 04:55 AM
MoC has some company this morning. I'm seeing Daleth in FUN, TRK, and ODK inventories. Great job to all who have earned it.

Zenobia
07-29-2013, 06:34 AM
Proprioc3ption, Shinazueli, DrQ, KM KAge, and everyone who said something supportive, thank you. As Skyraiders said, the acknowledgment of our peers is really appreciated. To the others I suppose you have never seen Crows offer congratulations where it was deserved, then? Why don't you take a look at the rest of our posts over these may months before accusing us of only talking about ourselves.

Dexter Morgan
07-29-2013, 06:44 AM
Congrats moc!! Being the first to attain daleth is a huge achievement. And I'm sure a great feeling. Be careful though, soon you may be hated on as much as FUN. Lol

Colony Colonel
07-29-2013, 06:45 AM
I'm so jealous! :'(

worked non-stop and need to win another 4 battles with a potential 5 match ups.... come on ants!!!

yussy
07-29-2013, 07:15 AM
Congrats Murders!:D:D
You was incredible fast in this quest, it's awesome team work really:cool:

Yepp

Zenobia
07-29-2013, 08:32 AM
Congrats moc!! Being the first to attain daleth is a huge achievement. And I'm sure a great feeling. Be careful though, soon you may be hated on as much as FUN. Lol

We were discussing the hatred we will likely gain from this last night, lol. Some of us have already managed to make a few enemies anyway. *cough*ThoseRaidedByUs*cough*. The nickname "Crow Witch Zenobia" bequeathed on me for example, was clearly not meant to be complimentary lol. But I kinda like it - it can be interpreted as a badge of honor. ;)

Thanks, Dexter, and yussy. :) :) And you can do it Colony Colonel!!!

Tarsus
07-29-2013, 08:57 AM

Thanks, Dexter! I can't say you're hated on, since what many "haters" really want is to have that feeling directed at them and that would make it a bit perverse. OTOH it's not love, either. :-)

MoC continues to fight in the waning hours of this war. If any guild finds themselves matched with us and needing that 45th win, you can try contacting us... or maybe you don't want to let us know that...

Perfuzzie
07-29-2013, 09:08 AM
Congrats MoC , that was challenging , you can add FKG2 on the list of the guilds that got Daleth :D

Diadexxus
07-29-2013, 12:59 PM
Call me jealous.
-J

Mr T Perfect
07-29-2013, 01:01 PM
MOC - one of your loses was to us...

Band of Barbarians.... was a close battle...

we got to 45 with 4 hours to spare...

Person
07-29-2013, 01:02 PM
Dammit half my money farms sport Daleth too, this quest really was too easy :/

Kjctnorris
07-29-2013, 01:17 PM
MOC - one of your loses was to us...

Band of Barbarians.... was a close battle...

we got to 45 with 4 hours to spare...
One of our guild member's name is Bart Taylor, so we were no match for a guild with Cru Jones.

edit: Ah, yeah, you caught us at a good time. Was 8:50am Sunday morning my time. Was just me and three other guys :/
Had to check our logs. Most of our US players had gone to bed by then. Guess that's what we get for sleeping :P

You had a really good target in your guild (who I won't name) and we just didn't have the players on to take advantage of it. Kudos for having more stamina!

sousas
07-29-2013, 02:46 PM
We were discussing the hatred we will likely gain from this last night, lol. Some of us have already managed to make a few enemies anyway. *cough*ThoseRaidedByUs*cough*. The nickname "Crow Witch Zenobia" bequeathed on me for example, was clearly not meant to be complimentary lol. But I kinda like it - it can be interpreted as a badge of honor. ;)

Thanks, Dexter, and yussy. :) :) And you can do it Colony Colonel!!!

Zenobia can you edit your first post and list the guilds who won Daleth?

It would be great to have an idea of how many did it :)

mmalkove
07-29-2013, 03:06 PM
LOL, We are usually a top 50 guild but this time finished just outside the top 50 and it was VERY difficult to get wins for us. We only finished 7/9 on the quest and had some mild gem spending going. Of course they were matching us up against guilds with double the CP we had or more. In fact we played you guys and lost LOL. I guess it's all up to grees matching system and a decent stratagy whether you finish this one.

Sakki
07-29-2013, 05:14 PM
They should have made it more challenging. 60 wins. Or 50 at least.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4009&d=1375051990

Yes, Virginia, there IS a Daleth. ;) CAW!
A special thanks to The Knights Templar for our 45th win... with 20 hours to spare. :)
Congrats to the 5 guilds who beat us and slowed us down marginally.
And good luck to everyone else still trying to get there.

I simply hope you were over excited when you said 45 wins was a joke..

I'm currently with a top 300 guild and yes we got Daleth as well, but that was because most of the teams we fought are not Gem spenders.

I can only imagine how difficult it would have been for those in top 10/25 or even top 50 to get 45 wins, considering the fact that they have to spend more and its still not guaranteed!!

You got it, kudos to you but don't go around asking for more challenges...if you had so much money to spend, MoC will be a top 3 guild now.

Or maybe GREE should give MoC their own guild quest where they need 75 wins to get the final unit!

Same thing happened when you guys finished top 10 in the first guild war, you wouldn't shut up!!

Mr T Perfect
07-29-2013, 05:23 PM
One of our guild member's name is Bart Taylor, so we were no match for a guild with Cru Jones.

edit: Ah, yeah, you caught us at a good time. Was 8:50am Sunday morning my time. Was just me and three other guys :/
Had to check our logs. Most of our US players had gone to bed by then. Guess that's what we get for sleeping :P

You had a really good target in your guild (who I won't name) and we just didn't have the players on to take advantage of it. Kudos for having more stamina!

We had our insomniac gem spender on with about 10 others. so we got you are a good time.

Was a nice feeling, beating the mighty crows...

we were waiting for you lot to pounce in the last 10mins but it never came.

we pushed top 30 this battle and it is a sign of things to come with some strong gem players already joining us post battle.

we look forward to meeting again in the future... will be an epic battle.

oh and thank you for not naming our good target. but he/she is working on it.

and with the 70K unboosted raw stat gain from this battle it wont take long.

Shinazueli
07-29-2013, 05:24 PM
They're happy because they had to fight those guilds and still got 45. Let them have their day in the sun. It's a worthy accomplishment. And the "too easy" was clearly sarcastic lol. We missed it, but we don't hold it against those that got it. Better execution and strategy, and more money. Lol.

Zenobia
07-29-2013, 05:36 PM
Zenobia can you edit your first post and list the guilds who won Daleth?

It would be great to have an idea of how many did it :)

Great idea, sousas! I will do so now. Or in a few minutes once I collect all I can find. :)

Mr T Perfect
07-29-2013, 05:38 PM
Im just wondering how many of the top 50 got this achievement compared to those in the top 100-250?? or even top 1000 teams.

Zenobia
07-29-2013, 05:41 PM
I simply hope you were over excited when you said 45 wins was a joke!
Sakki, I was TOTALLY joking there. Sorry if it did not come across that way. Regardless, I am changing the OP now to a list all winners. Anyone who won Daleth and has not named their guild in one of the plethora of threads on the topic, please add it and I will add you to the OP! I wish I could change the name of the thread but anyway people will find it I think with the title I have.

Nacon10
07-29-2013, 05:58 PM
how many wins did moc finish with

Zenobia
07-29-2013, 06:01 PM
57. :)

Im just wondering how many of the top 50 got this achievement compared to those in the top 100-250?? or even top 1000 teams.
If Gree ever gets around to publishing the Top 1250 list, I will add each guild's final war ranking to the OP as well. :)

Sakki
07-29-2013, 06:01 PM
Glad to know that...Z.
Forums Finest Fighters should be among that list of yours..

Zenobia
07-29-2013, 06:08 PM
Glad to know that...Z.
Forums Finest Fighters should be among that list of yours..
Already have you in my budding list somewhere around #10, though the order of the list is obviously not going to be totally accurate in terms of timeframe. Congratulations on your guilds' accomplishment!

Bluedood
07-29-2013, 06:52 PM
Thank you for taking the time to compile this list, nice to have it all in one place ;)

Vile Lynn
07-29-2013, 06:55 PM
Great thread, awesome accomplishment MoC!!!!

I was a little, tiny bit worried being in the Top 10 & our match-ups, time delays etc... but we did it with ease! Or it felt easy now that it is over! (war hangover... tapping withdrawals... need LTQ!)

ShutterBlink
07-29-2013, 07:20 PM
Congrats everybody who achieved 45 wins and able to get DALETH..cheers to all

Zenobia
07-29-2013, 07:23 PM
List updated!

BTW, if anyone feels their guild is shown too low on the list compared to when they completed the quest, but feels weird posting that, just shoot me a PM and the next time I update, I'll scoot you up where you should be. ;)

procsyzarc
07-29-2013, 07:51 PM
SB finished about 3.5 hours before the end and ended with 47 wins. No double credits and 3rd place overall

Zenobia
07-29-2013, 07:59 PM
VERY nice, Samurai Blood, congrats!

Barcele
07-29-2013, 08:18 PM
A friend from Guild of United Campers told me they won as well. Should be added to list. And to people who are wondering, I think this prize is locked to the player and not the guild. We got the prize and a new member just joined. And so far, I do not see the unit in his inventory.

Shinazueli
07-29-2013, 08:24 PM
A friend from Guild of United Campers told me they won as well. Should be added to list. And to people who are wondering, I think this prize is locked to the player and not the guild. We got the prize and a new member just joined. And so far, I do not see the unit in his inventory.

That's because it's a guild war event. I'd be surprised if they coded it differently.

Zenobia
07-29-2013, 08:24 PM

Added! The list is now 33. :)

Barcele
07-29-2013, 08:32 PM
That's because it's a guild war event. I'd be surprised if they coded it differently.

Yeah, I figured that they would be linked to the player as well but you never know with Gree. Some people were afraid that this unit would be linked to the guild so I just wanna let people know it doesn't. Now people can stop worrying about random people joining guilds just for this unit and ditching or whatever. Not much pride in having this unit if someone could just hop in one of those 33 guilds that got it and hopped back to their original guild.

Zenobia
07-29-2013, 08:34 PM
Correction. MoC finished with 58 wins. Just realized that I had been looking at an older screenshot when I said 57. Not that it matters. But I want to correct my error. :)

ETA: going to sleep now so if anyone adds your guild name in the next few hours and don't see it appear in the OP, it's not me ignoring you.

Tarsus
07-29-2013, 08:36 PM
I have a great deal of respect for all of the guilds on the list. Some on the list are well known and finished high in the rankings as well, higher than us. Some I never heard of before. This is a great opportunity for those guilds who may find new membership requests on their walls. As Zenobia says the list may not be 100% accurate as to the order of finish. Maybe your guild crossed the line on Sunday, maybe you did it in the last hour of the war on Monday. I can't imagine how stressful that must have been for you. No doubt you pushed harder than in any previous war. Congratulations.

There are also an unknown number of guilds who fell one or two wins short of the list and simply ran out of time but tried just as hard as everyone who made it. Nothing I can say may matter to you right now. However the introduction of this quest broke a pattern that was getting rather tedious and opened up the possibility of positive change. Whether the same type of event is held in the next war or not, at least it seems to be possible that the game can be changed and improved upon in ways that a quick-witted and determined group of people can take advantage of and ride to glory. Here's to more pleasant surprises.

Alexius
07-29-2013, 08:40 PM
I have a great deal of respect for all of the guilds on the list. Some on the list are well known and finished high in the rankings as well, higher than us. Some I never heard of before. This is a great opportunity for those guilds who may find new membership requests on their walls. As Zenobia says the list may not be 100% accurate as to the order of finish. Maybe your guild crossed the line on Sunday, maybe you did it in the last hour of the war on Monday. I can't imagine how stressful that must have been for you. No doubt you pushed harder than in any previous war. Congratulations.

There are also an unknown number of guilds who fell one or two wins short of the list and simply ran out of time but tried just as hard as everyone who made it. Nothing I can say may matter to you right now. However the introduction of this quest broke a pattern that was getting rather tedious and opened up the possibility of positive change. Whether the same type of event is held in the next war or not, at least it seems to be possible that the game can be changed and improved upon in ways that a quick-witted and determined group of people can take advantage of and ride to glory. Here's to more pleasant surprises.

Not to gripe but it would have been nice to have known about the prize maybe even a day before the war had started. I feel like before we could even react we were in battle mode. Whatever though, not the most disappointing thing to ever happen.

Mr T Perfect
07-29-2013, 09:43 PM
Not to gripe but it would have been nice to have known about the prize maybe even a day before the war had started. I feel like before we could even react we were in battle mode. Whatever though, not the most disappointing thing to ever happen.

Alexius

That is why you need a fluid battle plan - ever evolving with whatever gree throw at us.

Tarsus
07-29-2013, 10:04 PM

We were all in the same boat with that. But it's a fair thing to point out and to your credit you have a healthy attitude about it. Right up until it popped up on my screen just as the war was about to start, I really didn't look forward to this war. I'm not sure we would have reacted so enthusiastically if we saw it a day earlier. Part of the fun of the thing was having something different to suddenly deal with.

BanDroid
07-30-2013, 12:18 AM
Made it to 45 wins in the second last war with 55 minutes reminaing!! KoS guild...

tough man ! really tough but got it :D

Lak
07-30-2013, 02:56 AM
Magnus Imperium got Daleth also, on third day.

Dexter Morgan
07-30-2013, 05:38 AM
We were all in the same boat with that. But it's a fair thing to point out and to your credit you have a healthy attitude about it. Right up until it popped up on my screen just as the war was about to start, I really didn't look forward to this war. I'm not sure we would have reacted so enthusiastically if we saw it a day earlier. Part of the fun of the thing was having something different to suddenly deal with.

Totally agree with you. The unexpected surprise was a nice touch and added some new life to what were becoming stale wars. Hope gree does more of these things in the coming wars as well

Aclark
07-30-2013, 06:09 AM
Congrats to all the guilds that worked around the clock to win 9/9 in battle guild event. Great job and as far as picking up enemies that's rubbish and they need to get over it. Congrats again and well done guys

Zenobia
07-30-2013, 06:35 AM
Updated! We now have an elite group of 36 guilds with Daleth.

Chingachgook
07-30-2013, 08:15 AM
Congratulations to all of the guilds with Daleth! To be more precise, Magnus Imperium earned the reward with 11 hours 43 minutes remaining in the event. ;)

ymalka
07-30-2013, 09:55 AM
The Valheru guild also got it :)

MrsSith
07-30-2013, 12:43 PM
Kings Gate also won over 45 battles to complete the guild quest. Agree that the unexpected did add spice to the war. It required a quick change of tactics but also made it harder to achieve the final position in the war. Definately a new twist on the challenge a war presents. However thanks to great team work we achieved both of our objectives. That's the fun part, playing with a team of people. It is a shame there were glitches and issues at the start of the event, but overall an enjoyable 3 days.

Just glad we've got a good gap to the next one. Although the whole family play, it does rather eat up the whole weekend.

TFO Sir Skip
07-30-2013, 01:20 PM
The Forgotten Ones received Daleth as well, with about 11 hours left

Zenobia
07-30-2013, 02:23 PM
Updated. We now have counted 38 elite guilds in the Daleth club.

Alucard47
07-30-2013, 05:34 PM
Congrats to all the guilds who WON Daleth! Be proud of your accomplishment...screw everyone else's bitterness.

Kidder
07-30-2013, 07:50 PM
We got the 45 wins.

United Monster Force

Anne O'Nym
07-31-2013, 02:04 PM
Ligue Francophone also got Daleth, two hours before the end of the war

marko101
07-31-2013, 03:30 PM
Thanks, Dexter! I can't say you're hated on, since what many "haters" really want is to have that feeling directed at them and that would make it a bit perverse. OTOH it's not love, either. :-)

MoC continues to fight in the waning hours of this war. If any guild finds themselves matched with us and needing that 45th win, you can try contacting us... or maybe you don't want to let us know that...

I like the thinking!!! We faced TFK on the last day and they had 8/9. We already had 9/9 but didn't let them have a win :-)
Something's are really worth gems lol

SoCalWolverine
07-31-2013, 04:06 PM
Both the KAG guilds got Daleth:

Kingdom Age Guild (KAG) - 48 wins, finished Top 75
Kingdom Age Guild 2 (KG2) - also 48 wins, finished Top 750

(Yep, that's right - KG2 finished just Top 750 but got Daleth - pretty impressive!)

Zenobia
07-31-2013, 04:49 PM
Updated! To include posts on this and Rastlin's thread on Daleth. Congrats to all newly listed winners!

Sir Pleazar (S2N) K
07-31-2013, 07:46 PM
The Knightmares Guild got 51 wins, 18 member guild. Top 400

procsyzarc
07-31-2013, 08:52 PM
I'm actually surprised how many ended up winning this prize. Throught would have been a lot less, be interested to see how many in top 25 made it

Seryna
08-02-2013, 12:36 AM
Congrats MOC for getting Daleth first! But I think our guild the Dark Knights got it for less than a mountain and a half ;-p

Zenobia
08-02-2013, 10:11 PM
Thanks to Sirius posting the complete winners list for this war, I was able to update the OP to add the placement for each team who won Daleth. It is QUITE a big spread!

Forest Wind
08-03-2013, 01:07 AM
ForestWind (888) got it with 3 hours remaining.

47W/12L

Jimwagner70
08-03-2013, 08:15 AM
Yes looking through the 45 win club didn't see us on the list please add Kingdom Stalkers we also came in #188 in the last war thanks

procsyzarc
08-03-2013, 02:58 PM
Quite surprised only 2 teams in top 10 ended up missing it, maybe it wasn't as hard as it seemed or it is only the top 3 that have 20-30 min waits between matches

Alexius
08-03-2013, 03:42 PM
Or maybe the top ten got paired with a lot of the top 25-50. 3 of our last 4 battles were against top ten opponents.

Mcdoc
08-04-2013, 11:54 PM
CaaaaaWMoC RocksCaCaaaaaaw CaCaaaaaaw - someone asked :) but it wasn't me :)

Tarsus
08-05-2013, 04:06 PM
Congrats MOC for getting Daleth first! But I think our guild the Dark Knights got it for less than a mountain and a half ;-p

Nice! Congratulations Dark Knights!

Daleth was something that took a lot of hard work, not so much gems. We used a lot more gems getting into top 25 in the war before this last one and were glad for the break.

This particular contest created an opportunity for many more guilds to compete for something where enthusiasm, willpower, and teamwork were the keys to success and were rewarded, instead of being nullified by overwhelming gem spending. Those who made it are rightly recognized alongside the usual suspects... MOST of whom made it as well, but it was an unexpected challenge for even them. The honor your guild has earned is well deserved. Chances are it increased your recruiting effectiveness. Certainly more players than usual had a much more gratifying experience. Let's hope for more twists like this one.

Zenobia
08-21-2013, 05:54 PM
Oopsie, I missed a few latecomers to the thread. They have been added to the OP and this post serves also to bump this thread for comparison to the Dauthus thread. :)

Forest Wind
08-22-2013, 09:48 AM
Thank you Zenobia for updating the winner list but my guild name was spelled wrongly ;)

Zenobia
08-22-2013, 11:36 AM
Thank you Zenobia for updating the winner list but my guild name was spelled wrongly ;)
lol - perhaps you should rename yourself Forest Win after winning! ;) I'll fix it.