PDA

View Full Version : Sure things over hopes and dreams A non war event factor

Trebor
07-28-2013, 12:20 PM
Ok this might come off as a rant but its not. I play this game for me and my faction. We are a top 500 250 at best group and most of us have decided that spending gold on wars is hopes and dreams. We would much rather spend it on sure things. LTQ, collect 10, boss events, u get the idea. I've never had buyers remorse until recently

I finished the Interpol harrier hit list. Yay for me. Not really the cost to obtain ABSURD, the harassment for having it ABSURD. What do you mean harassment. My wall littered with hacker and other such nonsense

I do not have top prizes from wars but I have a lot of the other event prizes and many other gold units I choose to buy. So because I have these nice trinkets but not the top war prizes I'm a hacker, because I'm in the million club without the top war prizes im a hacker.

You people need help. I spend my money on what I want. I choose not to waste a weekend tap tap tapping for top war prizes, I choose to spend it on ltqs boss events and tournaments. These are sure things that I control and make my own outcome, getting what I pay for.

The bullies of this game feel threatened when an outsider comes around and beats some of them. Get over it is what you all preach. Well get over it. Players can obtain stats without top war prizes. Proof in point my own !

Evil Mastermind
07-28-2013, 12:43 PM
There are simply players that cannot handle losing to another stronger player. Disregard their childish ways. If you are truly a legit player, then don't worry about the slanderous comments. Words mean nothing.

I feel proud when someone calls me hacker. They feel I must have cheated to be better than them. Take it is as compliment friend. It is probably some of the best praise a legit player can receive.

Just tell them thank you and keep on pounding them.

Cheers.

-Evil M. ;)

xlcoollx
07-28-2013, 12:44 PM
Agreed with that. There is plenty of people who goes around saying your a hacker when you hit them and especially raze their base totally. Best joke is they hit you first and lost and they appear in your hit list thus u can conveniently hit them back and they will say you hack when you hit them back.
From what i heard in other post, this is most common among SUP. As SUP usually or should i say always get 1st and 3rd, they feel they are the best in Modern War and thus they feel nobody should win their stats. When people finally work so hard, spend lots of gold and reach the 1m stats club, and maybe win them, they will cry foul and say you hack. I came across plenty of wall though where there are msg from SUP members and other faction members saying people hack. OH well.

I have not reach the 1m stats yet. I guess if i did reach, people will say i hack? o.O. But thinking back, so many war has pass. people reach 1m stats is so common.

steveo127
07-28-2013, 01:04 PM
I play this game for me and my faction. We would much rather spend it on sure things. LTQ, collect 10, boss events, u get the idea.....I spend my money on what I want. I choose not to waste a weekend tap tap tapping for top war prizes, I choose to spend it on ltqs boss events and tournaments. These are sure things that I control and make my own outcome, getting what I pay for.

Well said my friend....do with your money what you want, and don't feel the need to spend for WD just because others do...well said.

Trebor
07-28-2013, 06:00 PM
Nice to see the whole game is not gone to hell. There is rational people still alive and playing.

At1davis
07-28-2013, 06:07 PM
Amen sister, it is sad the way this game has gone from fun to petty high school drama led by a group of men who as children where Smacked around, Underwear pulled from waist to ears, and Pushed around by people who grew up to be real men. I would guess if you spent majority of their juvenile lives trying to achieve a breath from beneath a toilet lid or through the slats of a locker you to my friend would find a way to bully people that if you stood face to face with would make you fill your underwear with fecal matter.

But let me give you some friendly advice don't let them hold you down because you spend your money in the way that makes you feel comfortable. The SUPer hackers of this game will eventually fall, their inflated egos will tumble when the wokderful company GREE (see what I did there?) turns belly up because of players quitting from the harassment their golden team or cartel as they call themselves.

Eventually their free gold from various methods will leak out and the gimmick will end, players who honestly play and spend will no longer have to chase inflated WD scores and join the same bandwagon you're driving.

At1davis
07-28-2013, 06:08 PM
Nice to see the whole game is not gone to hell. There is rational people still alive and playing.

Rational people are all below level 100 or have quit when they hit the big fish pond and have to try and hide from the rectal pirates of the game.