PDA

View Full Version : Combining guilds

Angry dad
07-28-2013, 07:57 AM
I see a lot of partially filled guilds and am looking to see what the interest would be in combining guilds. I am currently the guild master of crimson warriors lvl 28 with boosts of 6%. Id like to either move other guilds ACTIVE members into ours or mine into a stronger guild. I am sure other non-power hungry guild masters feel the same way.

Adex611
07-28-2013, 10:29 AM
Evolve is always looking for new members. Check out our forum page on here.. it's halfway down the first page. We are a level 39 guild! We currently have 1 place open with another opening soon, so any 90+ members are free to apply quickly in order to get the place as it is first come, first served basis :P

Angry dad
07-28-2013, 01:27 PM
I do now. Angry Dad or by 7096847

Adex611
07-28-2013, 01:55 PM
Line is an app yes, most KnD guilds use it to communicate

Angry dad
07-28-2013, 02:12 PM
Adex611, id love to join, but there isnt enough room for us all and not all 90+. Ty for Line info

Bullo
07-29-2013, 10:01 AM
I own a level 11 guild named Punisher's Delight and I am looking to either absorb another half full guild or be absorbed by a larger one.
I have only 5 active members and would ask that they go where I go. I have 6 who I could cut to accommodate taking more members in to total 13 potentially open slots.
I would want to be a high commander if merged or I would take in any new guild masters in one of the #2 positions.

Please either reply to this thread or email me at bigbadbullo@gmail.com. Thank you.

Angry dad
07-29-2013, 12:08 PM
Id love to have you guys. I will make room for any of your members who want to join and you will have at least high commander position. I have a job so please be patient if you are not accepted immediately.

Bullo
07-29-2013, 06:14 PM
I PM'd you about it.

Papa3G
07-30-2013, 04:47 AM
I own a level 11 guild named Punisher's Delight and I am looking to either absorb another half full guild or be absorbed by a larger one.
I have only 5 active members and would ask that they go where I go. I have 6 who I could cut to accommodate taking more members in to total 13 potentially open slots.
I would want to be a high commander if merged or I would take in any new guild masters in one of the #2 positions.

Please either reply to this thread or email me at bigbadbullo@gmail.com. Thank you.

I'm level 130, Guild master of Rajawali Sakti. Level 21 soon will leveled up.
We still have 6 more slots, 22 Guardian, all bonus is 6%.
Let me know if u're interested.
Thanks!

mrvin
07-30-2013, 11:37 AM
Hi guys, i'm up for the idea.

I'm lvl 103
Guild: YoullNeverWalkAlone
Current Lvl: 28
Members: 19/26 (15 very active members, Ready to kick dead weights)
Bonuses: +6 (except earth)

Merging guild master will get Sentinel role

PM or mail me at vinified@gmail.com to discuss this

mrvin
07-31-2013, 02:27 AM
Add me in Line at Vinified

Angry dad
08-01-2013, 04:04 PM
For those who have guilds with empty slots and nonproductive members, consider combing them. We are now full with great active players. It should work for your guilds too.

Sahuna
01-16-2015, 10:59 PM
Internal Balance (android) are a very established Gypsy guild who are usually top 100 and have done top 25 and top 10 runs before. However, recently we are lacking active members.
Max guild with 600m gold - Level 100+
Recruiting new members
Will consider a guild merge (into ours) of your top members - up to about 20 players.
HC positions go to top performers
Great team of very strong players, and we want you to join us!
Apply in game or contact me on line - bigsahuna

Davis Buck
01-18-2015, 08:15 AM
allesterr on line or kik hit me up we are the mighty storm prety close to maxed out we are looking for very active players

Sauce DK
01-19-2015, 07:18 PM
Hey Angry Dad (or anyone else interested), my guild called Dauntless Knights on the iOS is interested in merging with a guild. We are level 67, but there are about 15 of us who are very active out of 38 spaces, and the other players are more casual. I have been looking for a group of players that consider themselves active to join us. Either join my guild temporarily to talk, or message my Line ID: Saucedk. I would like to you about the potential merger.

We are a group of very friendly people, and we are organized. We just looking for some more passionate/active players to share the fun with us so we can organize pushes and get some top 10 event armors. The guild leader is one of the main editors for the wikipedia page, and we understand the game mechanics a little too well haha. Let us know if you are interested!

Menmite
01-20-2015, 04:26 PM
Angus is looking for 8-10 level 100+ players, we are a strong T100 solo guild for android. We also have room in our sub guild, Angus McGyver, no requirements to join this it is just used to train members to be ready for our top guild. Angus finished 72 with minimum spending in the war of the cosmos. Angus is max level with all bonuses maxed, Angus McGyver is on its way at level 36 with 21 levels of element bonuses. Message me on line to get this merger on the way! Line ID gareth509

Aaron Penney
01-21-2015, 10:21 AM
I see a lot of partially filled guilds and am looking to see what the interest would be in combining guilds. I am currently the guild master of crimson warriors lvl 28 with boosts of 6%. Id like to either move other guilds ACTIVE members into ours or mine into a stronger guild. I am sure other non-power hungry guild masters feel the same way.

Our guild is currently maxed and have 20 open spots. Contact kitten4urmittens on line if you're interested in coming aboard

UpLinked
01-21-2015, 11:31 AM
Greetings, all.

We currently have seven members in our guild, ExtraLifeWasHere. We're small, have active members, and are hoping to acquire people who participate in the annual gameathon. Our group doesn't care so much about the uppermost rankings, but that we're a solid group of people. I'd like to see all of the members participating in Extra Life, but that's not a requirement.

Of course, we wouldn't mind rising in the ranks....

Anyhow, we're on the Line messaging app, and I can be reached there or in game. The group is "Extra Life Was Here" and my login is UpLinked.

Take care!

ColombianThreatMachine
01-21-2015, 09:18 PM
Hi Everyone, I just became the GM of a 10% Bonus level 64 guild with currently only 5 active players in the guild. This is a sub guild of Beastmode Gods who are a top 10 guild. I am looking to fill spots fast, first come first serve for hjigh commander positions and there is 1 Guild Sentinel position available.

Android and my line ID is JesusZombie

Henk Stikkelorum
01-23-2015, 09:45 AM
Do you have some maxed eb or better. Join than keys of music ranked t50 in most wars. If you are interested add me on line: noud1509

ldbroker
02-17-2015, 11:01 AM
If your interested an established android guild with top 250 finishes. Add me on the LINE app. Username LDBROKER. We can take up to 20 members if you want to merge your guild into us. Level 50+ please

LDBROKER Level 123
Retired Knights

Sahuna
02-17-2015, 05:54 PM
Internal Balance is a well established Gypsy guild and we are considering a guild merge (into ours) of approximately 20 active players as we have a few inactive members which we want to replace. Only requirements are that they are level 100+ and are active during events (Strong members preferred).

- We have very strong members and are a great team of friendly people.
- We have many contacts and have experience with top 25 and 10 runs.
- Max Guild bonuses
- Level 100+
- We have over 600m wealth
- HC positions are earned in wars and raids

Contact me on line to discuss further - bigsahuna

cadguy44
02-17-2015, 09:47 PM
I am GM of a maxed guild, Vicetone Savages, and we would be open to merging with another guild. Currently we have 20+/- spots available. All positions from sentinel on down are earned during either epic war or raid events. We have a lot of experienced players who are always eager and willing to help others. We have an active guild chat, and we have a lot of fun in and out of war. We do have a competitive streak, and like to win. We also have allies that give our members access to top runs, and we also host runs. Our 2 main contacts on Line are cadguy44 and savsjeremy. We would be happy to discuss the possibilities with anyone interested in merging.

ArtBlock
02-20-2015, 05:45 AM
I'm GM of Chrono Trigger (iOS) looking for active members to join us. Guild is max lvl & bonus. Please msg me on LINE @ FC570 if anyone is interested in merging with us!