PDA

View Full Version : To Ferr - Your Ticket to Victory

Evil Mastermind
07-28-2013, 07:02 AM
To the one they call Ferr:

I have sat back and seen all the rumors, truths, and quite simply put - BS. One thing for certain is that your approach is all wrong and will ultimately continue to fail. You are trying to beat them at their game playing by their rules. This mindset will fail on this battlefield. It is time for me to reveal the simple solution to your problem of losing to the sea fairing Pirate United Nation.

Just as them, you are searching the game for the big money players. You're picking from the same pool of players so it will not work. They already have the bigger spenders. From what I gather you have already dropped a fortune trying to best this group. The solution is quite simple, but as I see it, has gone overlooked for far too long. I only bring it to light as I am tired of watching this debacle.

So here it is:

If you "trust" the honesty and integrity of your players, then it is time for you to foot the bill for this EPIC win that you so desperately desire. Obviously, you have the money at your disposal so it should not be an issue. In the simplest of terms and no disrespect intended, but it is time to put up or shut up.

You do not need 60 of the richest players. You are the richest player, so this is your chance to prove that to all of Modern War. Go ahead and drop the nuclear bomb in one EPIC battle. All you need are 60 players that will go 72 hours without sleep tapping non-stop on their little tablet or phone for ONE WAR. Make your grand Modern War contribution and donate to each and everyone of your 60 members all the money they need to buy enough gold to tap non-stop for 72 hours. Put an end to this disgraceful rivalry and show them that YOU and your team can achieve NR1.

Yes it may cost you a bundle on this one EPIC war but it will result in your long sought victory. So man up and quit wasting thousands every battle - to once again lose. Quit trying to pool everyone's money to reach NR1. Put YOUR money in the hands of your trusted teammates and enjoy your VICTORY.

I hope that this will help you see the light as I would enjoy seeing the Emperors atop the leaderboard. If you are blind to this simple solution, then continue enjoying second place.

You're Welcome.

- Evil M. ;D

D1E Luke
07-28-2013, 07:06 AM
Very powerful mind. Very imaginative as well.

Agent Orange
07-28-2013, 07:11 AM
The fly in the ointment, you will not only need 60 sleep deprived players but also ones powerful enough to score points otherwise this is doomed form the start.

Evil Mastermind
07-28-2013, 07:18 AM
The fly in the ointment, you will not only need 60 sleep deprived players but also ones powerful enough to score points otherwise this is doomed form the start.

I presume this individual has enough money to help improve 59 armies. If he truly wants to win, then he will stop the nickel and dime approach and share his wealth to improve those 59 "trusted" emperor's stats. LE sets are always available for purchase in the MW unit store.

Otherwise, he will always be second. He can't rely on other players to have the same means to be at his level for this to work. He must provide for his team. If this is all just talk and showmanship then so be it. Or does he truly want to "win"? The choice is his. I have simply shown him the way.

Evil Mastermind
07-28-2013, 07:43 AM
Very powerful mind. Very imaginative as well.

Genius rarely goes unnoticed. Thank you for your kind words. ;D

Br0k3ns0ulz
07-28-2013, 07:46 AM

I have sat back and seen all the rumors, truths, and quite simply put - BS. One thing for certain is that your approach is all wrong and will ultimately continue to fail. You are trying to beat them at their game playing by their rules. This mindset will fail on this battlefield. It is time for me to reveal the simple solution to your problem of losing to the sea fairing Pirate United Nation.

Just as them, you are searching the game for the big money players. You're picking from the same pool of players so it will not work. They already have the bigger spenders. From what I gather you have already dropped a fortune trying to best this group. The solution is quite simple, but as I see it, has gone overlooked for far too long. I only bring it to light as I am tired of watching this debacle.

So here it is:

If you "trust" the honesty and integrity of your players, then it is time for you to foot the bill for this EPIC win that you so desperately desire. Obviously, you have the money at your disposal so it should not be an issue. In the simplest of terms and no disrespect intended, but it is time to put up or shut up.

You do not need 60 of the richest players. You are the richest player, so this is your chance to prove that to all of Modern War. Go ahead and drop the nuclear bomb in one EPIC battle. All you need are 60 players that will go 72 hours without sleep tapping non-stop on their little tablet or phone for ONE WAR. Make your grand Modern War contribution and donate to each and everyone of your 60 members all the money they need to buy enough gold to tap non-stop for 72 hours. Put an end to this disgraceful rivalry and show them that YOU and your team can achieve NR1.

Yes it may cost you a bundle on this one EPIC war but it will result in your long sought victory. So man up and quit wasting thousands every battle - to once again lose. Quit trying to pool everyone's money to reach NR1. Put YOUR money in the hands of your trusted teammates and enjoy your VICTORY.

I hope that this will help you see the light as I would enjoy seeing the Emperors atop the leaderboard. If you are blind to this simple solution, then continue enjoying second place.

You're Welcome.

- Evil M. ;D

Is it me or does like the top 10 fractions all has hackers, they aren't gold spenders.

Like super pirate nation as hackers in it and a few others,

What does everyone else think?

Evil Mastermind
07-28-2013, 07:46 AM
Must be another one of the REJECTs......blah blah blah AGAIN !!!!

I certainly love when lesser minded individuals open their mouths and remove all doubt about their ability to comprehend.

Chairman Han
07-28-2013, 07:49 AM
With so many super powerful 1st-place bonus, it is already too hard for 2nd-place team to catch up. Same goes for top 10 and top25. You can see the variation is less and less.

Also, the more one invested in this game, the harder to quit it. So the higher a player or a team goes, the bigger chance that he or they will stay for a longer time.

Therefore, if this game can last for 10 more years, I would imagine the only 60 players left would be the ones in SUP1, but imaging how bored and wasted they would feel.

Evil Mastermind
07-28-2013, 07:49 AM
Is it me or does like the top 10 fractions all has hackers, they aren't gold spenders.

Like super pirate nation as hackers in it and a few others,

This is not the place for this discussion. Start your own thread if you so choose to indulge this conversation.

Evil Mastermind
07-28-2013, 07:53 AM
With so many super powerful 1st-place bonus, it is already too hard for 2nd-place team to catch up. Same goes for top 10 and top25. You can see the variation is less and less.

Also, the more one invested in this game, the harder to quit it. So the higher a player or a team goes, the bigger chance that he or they will stay for a longer time.

Therefore, if this game can last for 10 more years, I would imagine the only 60 players left would be the ones in SUP1, but imaging how bored and wasted they would feel.

Difficult but not impossible. I never said it would be cheap. In the end, my approach would be more cost effective than another 20 or 50 wars with the same 2nd place result.

MadFox
07-28-2013, 07:57 AM

There is no need to defeat SUP in a direct match to win the WD event...it's the WD points Ferr needs to gain from other factions which makes the difference...

Magenta
07-28-2013, 08:38 AM

Agent Orange- your avatar is beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HGF69
07-28-2013, 08:45 AM
I had a great laugh reading that, thanks op, maybe just a few things you overlooked.

CJ D
07-28-2013, 09:14 AM
the top 10 fractions

Well, I am actually quite glad you asked that question. For me, it has to start with 1/4. I pick 1/4 because is is a quarter. I like quarters. Not only are they the largest divisions in a dollar, but I also own a laundromat, and I love running them through my machine.

After that, I go with 1/2. Why? Well because it reminds me of football season! Halftime is a great time to get the steaks off the pit and grab another beer!

Beyond my two obvious first choices, I go with the family of 8ths. 1 all the way through 7. Even that bastardized 3/8...I mean really? 3/8? It's normally not thought of as a very attractive fraction, but you have to admire that it is basically just two 8s, with one of them shaved off a bit. But every one who has ever had to read a tape measure can appreciate a good 8ths measurement. Board too long? Just take 1/8 off. It's the thickness of a saw blade for God's sake!!!

To round out the top ten....you guessed it. 11/32. Definitely 11/32....the only fraction smart enough to stop 1/32 shy of that bastard 3/8. Not to mention...just say it....let it roll off your tongue. 11/32.....11/32.....it just sounds sexy.

Evil Mastermind
07-28-2013, 09:15 AM
I had a great laugh reading that, thanks op, maybe just a few things you overlooked.

Care to explain?

Offering solutions or suggestions instead of sarcastic remarks might make the forum a much better place.

But most people with inferior intellect do just what you've done in this case. I'm guessing since you didn't actually have a worthwhile contribution to my thread, you just decided to spout off rubbish.

Please go troll elsewhere.

Cheers. ;D

Evil Mastermind
07-28-2013, 09:24 AM
There is one fatal flaw in this master plan of yours... Dutch people are tight arses... LOL

Now offering levity to a situation does have its place. Lol

Dutchie
07-28-2013, 09:48 AM
Well, I am actually quite glad you asked that question. For me, it has to start with 1/4. I pick 1/4 because is is a quarter. I like quarters. Not only are they the largest divisions in a dollar, but I also own a laundromat, and I love running them through my machine. After that, I go with 1/2. Why? Well because it reminds me of football season! Halftime is a great time to get the steaks off the pit and grab another beer!Beyond my two obvious first choices, I go with the family of 8ths. 1 all the way through 7. Even that bastardized 3/8...I mean really? 3/8? It's normally not thought of as a very attractive fraction, but you have to admire that it is basically just two 8s, with one of them shaved off a bit. But every one who has ever had to read a tape measure can appreciate a good 8ths measurement. Board too long? Just take 1/8 off. It's the thickness of a saw blade for God's sake!!!To round out the top ten....you guessed it. 11/32. Definitely 11/32....the only fraction smart enough to stop 1/32 shy of that bastard 3/8. Not to mention...just say it....let it roll off your tongue. 11/32.....11/32.....it just sounds sexy.

LOL

11/32 is a thing of beauty! :)

OwainCymro
07-28-2013, 09:49 AM
Well, I am actually quite glad you asked that question. For me, it has to start with 1/4. I pick 1/4 because is is a quarter. I like quarters. Not only are they the largest divisions in a dollar, but I also own a laundromat, and I love running them through my machine.

After that, I go with 1/2. Why? Well because it reminds me of football season! Halftime is a great time to get the steaks off the pit and grab another beer!

Beyond my two obvious first choices, I go with the family of 8ths. 1 all the way through 7. Even that bastardized 3/8...I mean really? 3/8? It's normally not thought of as a very attractive fraction, but you have to admire that it is basically just two 8s, with one of them shaved off a bit. But every one who has ever had to read a tape measure can appreciate a good 8ths measurement. Board too long? Just take 1/8 off. It's the thickness of a saw blade for God's sake!!!

To round out the top ten....you guessed it. 11/32. Definitely 11/32....the only fraction smart enough to stop 1/32 shy of that bastard 3/8. Not to mention...just say it....let it roll off your tongue. 11/32.....11/32.....it just sounds sexy.
I must admit, this is my favourite ever post I have ever read on this whole forum.

Jlc
07-28-2013, 10:03 AM
Evil, you do have a point. They might not ever win again, but once... It should be worth it for him.

KFH
07-28-2013, 10:12 AM
I certainly love when lesser minded individuals open their mouths and remove all doubt about their ability to comprehend.I like your post, but don't take a famous quote and try putting in your own words."better to be quite and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt" Abe Lincoln

Agent Orange
07-28-2013, 10:59 AM
J
I presume this individual has enough money to help improve 59 armies. If he truly wants to win, then he will stop the nickel and dime approach and share his wealth to improve those 59 "trusted" emperor's stats. LE sets are always available for purchase in the MW unit store.

Otherwise, he will always be second. He can't rely on other players to have the same means to be at his level for this to work. He must provide for his team. If this is all just talk and showmanship then so be it. Or does he truly want to "win"? The choice is his. I have simply shown him the way.

Wouldn't it be smarter to just buy 59 iPad minis and buy the armies to match. Don't ever need to worry about having enough of your team to be there. And what the heck in that case just pay a group of kids to run it for you....

Tell them if they play 24/7 for the event they get to keep the ipad. Bet you'd get players to do it for free....

Romaro
07-28-2013, 11:35 AM
J

Wouldn't be smarter to just buy 59 iPad minis and buy the armies to match. Don't ever need to worry about having enough of your team to be there. And what the heck in that case just pay a group of kids to run it for you....

Tell them if they player 24/7 for the event they get to keep the ipad. But you'd get players to do it for free....

lol very funny

JohnnyR
07-28-2013, 11:37 AM
Or just get a bunch of cheapo android tablets and go nuts.

Evil Mastermind
07-28-2013, 11:47 AM
I like your post, but don't take a famous quote and try putting in your own words."better to be quite and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt" Abe Lincoln

Was not trying to offend anyone by taking anything away from a great man and U.S. president. Was merely expressing the same sentiment as he in my own words. But thanks for the actual quote.

Evil Mastermind
07-28-2013, 11:48 AM
J

Wouldn't be smarter to just buy 59 iPad minis and buy the armies to match. Don't ever need to worry about having enough of your team to be there. And what the heck in that case just pay a group of kids to run it for you....

Tell them if they player 24/7 for the event they get to keep the ipad. But you'd get players to do it for free....

This will work too. (Your edit "reason" - lol).

Matthew Schmit
07-28-2013, 11:50 AM
Was not trying to offend anyone by taking anything away from a great man and U.S. president. Was merely expressing the same sentiment as he in my own words. But thanks for the quote, it works even better.

Lincoln wasn't exactly a great man, he started a war that cost 600,000 people their lives because he didn't want the south to secede and turned half the US into a wasteland, plus he had 16 native Americans hung for refusing to leave their land.

Evil Mastermind
07-28-2013, 11:58 AM
Lincoln wasn't exactly a great man, he started a war that cost 600,000 people their lives because he didn't want the south to secede and turned half the US into a wasteland, plus he had 16 native Americans hung for refusing to leave their land.

I do not expect everyone to agree with my viewpoints (that one included). Why do you care about anything I have to say about former president Lincoln?!? Everyone has an opinion and I repect yours. Thanks for sharing.

However, If everyone on this forum would stop trying to prove everyone else wrong about every single little post, then we might all get somewhere.

Next time, try to stay on-topic.

Cheers!
;)

Speed ump
07-28-2013, 04:16 PM
Evil, finally. I agree with you on this one. That's all it would take. I've said the same thing almost since wd began. The formula is so simple. The tricks, deceits, lies, hacks, future faction bonuses, etc. won't win. It's so simple, yes more would need to be spent to increase the stats of the players too. Maybe not necessary if the format were not changing soon, but since the finale will be determined by head to head, that throws a kink in things. Now all we have to do it get second, then go whole hog in head to head finale. Not much time left though, better hurry and send those iTunes to everyone. As evil mentioned, you can trust your guys to spend it on wd, and not maxing out their stats, right? I remember a story from early on in wd about something similar. Seems many of that faction spent the money on their stats.

Evil Mastermind
07-28-2013, 04:25 PM
Evil, finally. I agree with you on this one. That's all it would take. I've said the same thing almost since wd began. The formula is so simple. The tricks, deceits, lies, hacks, future faction bonuses, etc. won't win. It's so simple, yes more would need to be spent to increase the stats of the players too. Maybe not necessary if the format were not changing soon, but since the finale will be determined by head to head, that throws a kink in things. Now all we have to do it get second, then go whole hog in head to head finale. Not much time left though, better hurry and send those iTunes to everyone. As evil mentioned, you can trust your guys to spend it on wd, and not maxing out their stats, right? I remember a story from early on in wd about something similar. Seems many of that faction spent the money on their stats.

Had not seen the public announcement about the upcoming format change. Would you be so kind to paste the link that shows this announcement? Or do you have information of which the general MW population has not yet been made aware. Inside info on unreleased content? Hmm.

Speed ump
07-28-2013, 10:09 PM
Things that make you go go hmmmm.

Tournai
07-29-2013, 02:04 AM
There is one fatal flaw in this master plan of yours... Dutch people are tight arses... LOL

WHOOOOP I Will help Ferr out when it comes to this. But Come on, like he is going to pay gold for his 59 Players?

Nah Man, thats crazy, Even if you are a Rich guy, Why should he do that? Just to win from PUN?

Dutchie
07-29-2013, 03:07 AM
WHOOOOP I Will help Ferr out when it comes to this. But Come on, like he is going to pay gold for his 59 Players?

Nah Man, thats crazy, Even if you are a Rich guy, Why should he do that? Just to win from PUN?

Alleen maar een grapje! Je heb dit zeker niet gezien -

http://i42.tinypic.com/s4u9ol.png

Ferr is obsessed with getting #1 spot and some people are driven to do anything required to get what they want. I don't think Ferr falls into this category and so it won't happen. He could easily be #1 if he joined them, but it seems his pride prevents him from doing so.

But in all honesty, I really have no interest in it, nor do I care who is #1 as it doesn't affect me in a faction ranked around #100. I am not prepared to spend copious amounts of money on this game which is a complete rip off... I have spent too much already and I am happy being in my current faction scoring anywhere between 50-80k in WD points with active participation and acting as battle leader on occasions when I have the time to do so. I know where I belong in this game and I am extremely content with that.

As I keep telling my daughters, winning is not everything, taking part and enjoying the experience is what counts most. Winning is just an added bonus.

Tournai
07-29-2013, 03:13 AM
Alleen maar een grapje! Je heb dit zeker niet gezien -

http://i42.tinypic.com/s4u9ol.png

Ferr is obsessed with getting #1 spot and some people are driven to do anything required to get what they want. I don't think Ferr falls into this category and so it won't happen. He could easily be #1 if he joined them, but it seems his pride prevents him from doing so.

But in all honesty, I really have no interest in it, nor do I care who is #1 as it doesn't affect me in a faction ranked around #100. I am not prepared to spend copious amounts of money on this game which is a complete rip off... I have spent too much already and I am happy being in my current faction scoring anywhere between 50-80k in WD points with active participation and acting as battle leader on occasions when I have the time to do so. I know where I belong in this game and I am extremely content with that.

As I keep telling my daughters, winning is not everything, taking part and enjoying the experience is what counts most. Winning is just an added bonus.

same goes for me :D, why do you think TDF is still active?
We have a top 400 / 500 Faction, depending on participation from members.
I am sure My top 10 can join top 100 faction with No problem, but we are a team and also like the way it is going now.
To keep our top 400 spot we really have to fight in those battle weekend, what makes a lot of us crazy allready, but we keep enjoying it.
we take the prices we earned, and be happy with it.

I cant imagine how it will be for the top 10, and how many gold and time is spend into this game.

HGF69
07-29-2013, 04:46 AM
Care to explain?

Offering solutions or suggestions instead of sarcastic remarks might make the forum a much better place.

But most people with inferior intellect do just what you've done in this case. I'm guessing since you didn't actually have a worthwhile contribution to my thread, you just decided to spout off rubbish.

Please go troll elsewhere.

Cheers. ;D

Okay, you haven't realised that in order to win WD points you need to be able to beat your opponent and most of FE do already so are you proposing he sacks 59 players and brings them in with what? LLPs who can't win? I'm not saying all top maxed out players are in top factions before you say that I'm merely pointing out you need high stats and FE already has high stat players. There's also the point that speed ump raises about whether those spending money will actually spend it appropriately, how'd you measure this? And why would one individual want to bank roll an entire faction? He's not a charity and your making presumptions he's Carlos Slim.

Poopenshire
07-29-2013, 05:05 AM
Okay, you haven't realised that in order to win WD points you need to be able to beat your opponent and most of FE do already so are you proposing he sacks 59 players and brings them in with what? LLPs who can't win? I'm not saying all top maxed out players are in top factions before you say that I'm merely pointing out you need high stats and FE already has high stat players. There's also the point that speed ump raises about whether those spending money will actually spend it appropriately, how'd you measure this? And why would one individual want to bank roll an entire faction? He's not a charity and your making presumptions he's Carlos Slim.

How many times have I warned you to stop talking common sense.

These guys will never get it becuase they are not there to begin with. These guys have never been top 10,000 let alone top 100.

They call what we do talking down to them, but does the Master talk down to the Apprentice? No, he instructs.

Listen to speed ump..... until you can do what he does your nothing but trash/euro trash.

Dravak
07-29-2013, 05:11 AM
LoL won't happen , Ferr proof us wrong dare you !

Go out in blaze of glory then Ferr , instead of withering away ,
It is not in his interest to go out in a blaze of glory . ;)
He loves this game too much .
You seriously think he doesn't contribute to Gree earning by having 2 groups instead of 1 .
If he quits , somebody else will take over to beat SUP .

If he wants to beat SUP best way is to do nothing and let it implode like in all other game !

Ferr
07-29-2013, 06:14 AM

So here it is:

You're Welcome.

- Evil M. ;D

Took me some time to respond for which I apologize. I am honored by your public advice though ;)
I would not like to talk about my financial position but winning that way would not be that satisfying...... Perhaps if everything else fails ;)
Yours,

Evil Mastermind
07-29-2013, 07:46 AM

Yes i know how all of it works. Was not really suggesting sacking his current team but rather bankroll them (yes). Was simply pointing out that after many losses this is a possible scenario that appears to be overlooked and could work (assuming his team could tap nonstop and faster than SUP1).

Ferr
07-29-2013, 07:57 AM
Yes picture this: 60 consoles in a rented area and 180 peeps ready to have fun. 60 consoles is 60 accounts with mid stats only and each with 400k gold stacked. 8 hours of tapping and 16 hours free three days long.

Could someone please calculate this for me?

Evil Mastermind
07-29-2013, 07:58 AM
How many times have I warned you to stop talking common sense.

These guys will never get it becuase they are not there to begin with. These guys have never been top 10,000 let alone top 100.

They call what we do talking down to them, but does the Master talk down to the Apprentice? No, he instructs.

Listen to speed ump..... until you can do what he does your nothing but trash/euro trash.

There is nothing secret about how any of it works. I myself am in a great faction and we place well every time. You're "talking down" to me right now. But I expect nothing less. Maybe you should stop assuming and talking about things for which you have no clue. It serves no purpose for you to try and act all big and bad on a game forum. You're not discrediting anyone but yourself.

So go troll someone else's thread Mr. Pirate, or learn to contribute something positive to GREE or its players.

Evil Mastermind
07-29-2013, 08:02 AM
Took me some time to respond for which I apologize. I am honored by your public advice though ;)
I would not like to talk about my financial position but winning that way would not be that satisfying...... Perhaps if everything else fails ;)
Yours,

No apologies necessary. Simply offering some "evil" wisdom. Glad you decided to stop by and comment on the thread. I can understand your position on the lack of satisfaction from this type of win. Simply pointing it out as alternative for you and your team. Good luck in your quest for number 1.

Cheers.
Evil M. ;)

Thief
07-29-2013, 08:07 AM
Yes picture this: 60 consoles in a rented area and 180 peeps ready to have fun. 60 consoles is 60 accounts with mid stats only and each with 400k gold stacked. 8 hours of tapping and 16 hours free three days long.

400k gold per account? Well assuming that players would score an average of 300 points per battle that would come down to 19.2 million points per player....and i would have to say that should garuntee you a #1 finish.

The question is can you find enough targets for those 73 hours to score that kind of points?

Also you better make sure you have an excellent wireless connection :P

Evil Mastermind
07-29-2013, 08:14 AM
400k gold per account? Well assuming that players would score an average of 300 points per battle that would come down to 19.2 million points per player....and i would have to say that should garuntee you a #1 finish.

The question is can you find enough targets for those 73 hours to score that kind of points?

Also you better make sure you have an excellent wireless connection :P

Seems achievable.

NamelessMaster
07-29-2013, 10:23 AM
nsoles in a rented area and 180 peeps ready to have fun. 60 consoles is 60 accounts with mid stats only and each with 400k gol

geef me een salaris en ik ben het hele weekend je slaaf haha alles om die sup knuppels te verslaan.
Zelf in top 25 waar we makkelijk in blijven maar alleen wil gewoon een keer andere naam bovenaan zien.

NamelessMaster
07-29-2013, 10:32 AM
als ik het goed heb kost dit grapje je ook 960.000 euro ;)

Dravak
07-29-2013, 12:07 PM
als ik het goed heb kost dit grapje je ook 960.000 euro ;)

wees toch eens realistis , kost hem misschien 20000 samen met PJ !
in het begin .
Denk je nu echt dat hij 3 ton ingestoken heeft .
Denk toch na ! Grapjas !

er is zelfs met miljoenairs en olie baronnen een limit voor verspilling van geld !
zeker van een ex officier in het leger :p

Speed ump
07-29-2013, 12:55 PM
I agree with ferr, even if you had the resources to do the same kind of thing ( 60 iPads, 180players, etc. ) but winning like that would not mean anything. Two games at full out speed, with another at a more moderate pace is about max, and I doubt many people could do that. The third would have to be played between battles of the other two, if those two are in the same faction, playing at the same time, while the third is in another. I do know a few players who have kids playing in their faction, so I could have mine play too, as he is another individual.

NamelessMaster
07-29-2013, 01:39 PM
60x 400.000 gold = 24.000.000 gold / 1500= 16000 vaults x let say 60euro for a vault=960.000 euro do THE match befor crashing someone his post grappenmaker en als je dus alles had gelezen had je gezien dat ze et over 400.000 gold per account hadden dus ga lekker vissen ofzo.

En of Ferr dat gaat doen is zeker maar de vraag maar lees eerst eens de Posts voor je antwoord. Hij vraagt i geef antwoord op zijn vraag.

jchow69
07-29-2013, 03:58 PM
I don't think any member of Ferr's Emperors have that kind of money.

Rough Neck
07-29-2013, 04:19 PM
I certainly love when lesser minded individuals open their mouths and remove all doubt about their ability to comprehend.

rejects, you're blah blah blah AGAIN !!!

Dutchie
07-29-2013, 04:59 PM
Anyone with mw toolkit....delete!!!!!It was developed by pun to hack your system / ios!It was developed by pun to hack your system / ios!It was developed by pun to hack your system / ios!It was developed by pun to hack your system / ios!Thats how they scan your game..........delete that useless piece of crap.Go away troll! You are talking absolute toilet and you haven't got a clue whatsoever, you numpty!

Mcdoc
07-29-2013, 09:41 PM
Agent Orange- your avatar is beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah AO - your Avatar is amazing if I DO say so myself - LoL

(says the guy who made it for him)

Speed ump
07-29-2013, 09:45 PM
Hey rage, the sky is falling, the sky is falling

HGF69
07-30-2013, 04:24 AM

*180 peoples hourly wage, flights and travel to a central location, accomodation and subsistence, insurance, loss of earning, sickness, absenteeism......

Dutchie
07-30-2013, 04:32 AM
*180 peoples hourly wage, flights and travel to a central location, accomodation and subsistence, insurance, loss of earning, sickness, absenteeism......

LOL

Even then he won't be able to compete with the hacktions...

mickymacirl
07-30-2013, 04:36 AM
Anyone with mw toolkit....delete!!!!!

It was developed by pun to hack your system / ios!

Thats how they scan your game..........delete that useless piece of crap.

This is the best post yet, obviously doesn't know what it's talking about :P PUN eat babies as well, it's true I heard it on the internet! :>

Thunder Child
07-30-2013, 04:49 AM
I heard of a faction which sacrifices kittens and virgin hamsters to get good matchups during wars!! How sick is that

Think someone is pulling your strings, Puppy!

Ferr
07-30-2013, 05:04 AM
Food, chicks, entry tickets for coffee shops.... 1 million wont do indeed.

Thunder Child
07-30-2013, 05:12 AM
and the massages!

Poopenshire
07-30-2013, 05:17 AM
Don't forget the 4 hour energy, lots and lots of 4 hour energy....

when coffee is just not enough.....

anyway i gotta go steal some gold from some help players. whoops did I say that out loud, i guess i should just keep quiet. don't want my Gree server access taken from me.

Rough Neck
07-30-2013, 06:03 AM
Don't forget the 4 hour energy, lots and lots of 4 hour energy....

when coffee is just not enough.....

anyway i gotta go steal some gold from some help players. whoops did I say that out loud, i guess i should just keep quiet. don't want my Gree server access taken from me.

Drama Queen AGAIN ????

Dutchie
07-30-2013, 06:06 AM
drama queen again ????

Troll again!!!!

Rough Neck
07-30-2013, 06:08 AM
Troll again!!!!

Another Drama Queen ????

Speed ump
07-30-2013, 06:32 AM
Ferr, maybe we should go in halves. This 24/7 for 72 hours endeavor is getting expensive even for us. Next thing you know the help will be asking for benefits, insurance, vacation time, cigarette breaks, etc. rough, beer me, just saying. Poop, can we increase the percentage on the take? Ferr keeps upping the benefit package, and this thing is going to cost an arm and a leg.

Poopenshire
07-30-2013, 08:35 AM
I have to see what my kickback to Ferr is first.

Lord knows we cannot cut him out completely......YET!

HAHAHAHAHAHA