PDA

View Full Version : Boss event or no boss event?

KYXR
07-28-2013, 06:42 AM
I don't know about any of you guys but IMO this has been the worst and by far the most boring event I have played in
3 LTQs - yawn, 2 is enough
2 PVP events, 1 is enough.
the challenges eg beat 25 rivals to win a powerful item, not worth it when it gets to 400 to 500 rivals.
The syndicate battle and points concept boring because a) It takes forever to find a player that will provide you with 200 or so battle points per rob.
B) because all your really doing then is just Robbing his awful buildings.
Crate events- the first was fun. I did enjoy trying to get 10/10 crates and 8/8 items, so good job to GREE on that one.
Second one was not as fun IMO because if your not willing to spend gold on this crate event your chances really are slim indeed of getting the 20. I chose not to because I would rather save it for the final battle.
The final battle is all I have really been looking forward to. I think we need the boss events back in the mix.

Jax Teller
07-28-2013, 07:29 AM
I agree with you

c00guy
07-28-2013, 07:31 AM
yeah, we need boss events!!!!!

Gingeasian
07-28-2013, 07:58 AM
Dont worry there will be a boss event next round

Bala82
07-28-2013, 09:00 AM
How do you know this?

last time there was no boss event the next war it had a boss event

the_brein
07-28-2013, 09:44 AM
I'd say for gree to do away with the collect 20's altogether. The only reason they're popular is for the leader boards. Why not just incorporate that in to the collect tens? You'll still have same amount of people playing for the leader boards. Only difference will be you'll actually have more people participating more with more collect tens.

Bala82
07-28-2013, 09:45 AM
I'd say for gree to do away with the collect 20's altogether. The only reason they're popular is for the leader boards. Why not just incorporate that in to the collect tens? You'll still have same amount of people playing for the leader boards. Only difference will be you'll actually have more people participating more with more collect tens.

Yeah + 1 good idea i also like new twist they did 10 box event collect 8 other loot item to get the car.

craftytempter
07-28-2013, 10:06 AM
last time there was no boss event the next war it had a boss event

im with you Bala, hope it comes around again after this event

the_brein
07-28-2013, 10:26 AM
I hope there's an orgy next round.

hmmm red light district was a couple rounds ago. we may have missed our shot.

JonHanFord
07-29-2013, 04:07 AM
boss events with a twist ! :) yeah i hope we have boss event after this monument park..and maybe 2x epic boss events in 1 calendar lol

CCB-STIG
07-29-2013, 04:17 AM
boss events with a twist ! :) yeah i hope we have boss event after this monument park..and maybe 2x epic boss events in 1 calendar lol

Haha i like you thinking buddy but i cant see us having 2x boss events but we can hope for it lol

splintuh
07-29-2013, 05:36 AM
The twists in the collect 10 and the LTQ were quite refreshing though. Good to see GREE actually trying new stuff out. There's a growing stable of events they get to rotate every cycle (LTB, LTQ, PvP, showdown, War, Collect10, Collect20, Boss).

Mix things up, keep the players guessing every cycle and keep events interesting.

But yeah, bosses every cycle would be nnnnice.

Sharky Finn
07-29-2013, 07:25 AM
Dont worry there will be a boss event next round

Is that a promise?

CCB-STIG
07-29-2013, 08:30 AM
I hope its true because boss events are well good

FYG
07-29-2013, 08:46 AM
I think it's total BS that the #1 item for the crate event is the f*cking building modifier. When we all saw that "coming updates" I think a few people alluded that this might happen, but I think it's downright douchebaggery.

Stooboot
07-29-2013, 08:52 AM
Thank you I havent even opened crime city except to collect cash and occasionally open a case its getting very boring ltqs suck n so do pvps. Its just grees way to level u up so u have to spend more money in battle the stats u get dont ever match up with the amount of levels u gain

hawkeye_9
07-29-2013, 09:27 AM
Thank you I havent even opened crime city except to collect cash and occasionally open a case its getting very boring ltqs suck n so do pvps. Its just grees way to level u up so u have to spend more money in battle the stats u get dont ever match up with the amount of levels u gain

Great point Stooboot. I need to do this more. Slow my gameplay down. I'm leveling way too fast. I've observed a handful of other players (new players) gain more than 30 levels in less than a week! I'm not leveling that fast, but that' crazy (and not smart).

Ak Killah
07-29-2013, 11:19 AM
Gree are starting to over do it with the limited time quests. A couple of short boss events will serve us better.

cditti
07-29-2013, 12:17 PM
I think i am the only one in the last collect 10 that did not get the 8th part to get the car :(

FYG
07-29-2013, 12:18 PM

Bingo. That's exactly what I've been doing and that's been my stance since the second LTQ. The PvP events are ridiculous too.

I'm about to hit 100 so I'm trying to get another boss under my belt before I do so.

Grandpa
07-29-2013, 12:53 PM
I think i am the only one in the last collect 10 that did not get the 8th part to get the car :(
You are not alone. I spent the last two days of the event at 7/8. All cash opens until the last three, when I spent my TJ gold.

Still, I can't complain. That was a very good event for me.

CCB-STIG
07-29-2013, 03:41 PM
Just like me I spent 2 days with one part to get then left it to 2 hours left then decided to use gold first gold option I used I finally got it

KYXR
07-29-2013, 04:00 PM
Yeah, just did enough so that I would stay in the top 25000 of the PVP and mainly been growing my hood for the past couple of weeks. Boring indeed.