PDA

View Full Version : Dear Top Ten Factions

nickdpro99
07-28-2013, 05:04 AM
If all of you top ten Factions excluding the SUPs are so intent on taking SUP out, why not form a mega alliance. The Top 60 players from the Top 10 factions. Imagine that. Why not try negotiating. You can have multiple teams. Another faction of the next best 60 players will wipe out SUP2 and another 60 can wipe out SUP 3. Just an idea. Negotiating will take ages, but i believe this is the best shot you have at attaining the first position. Imagine awesome players like Ferr, or /-\rachLord in one faction. It's the only solution I have to these rather one sided WD events. Forming double or triple alliances is gonna hinder your progress. Just form one massive alliance of the top players. Then you can take over the world. Hehehe.

I am a cow
07-28-2013, 05:09 AM
If all of you top ten Factions excluding the SUPs are so intent on taking SUP out, why not form a mega alliance. The Top 60 players from the Top 10 factions. Imagine that. Why not try negotiating. You can have multiple teams. Another faction of the next best 60 players will wipe out SUP2 and another 60 can wipe out SUP 3. Just an idea. Negotiating will take ages, but i believe this is the best shot you have at attaining the first position. Imagine awesome players like Ferr, or /-\rachLord in one faction. It's the only solution I have to these rather one sided WD events. Forming double or triple alliances is gonna hinder your progress. Just form one massive alliance of the top players. Then you can take over the world. Hehehe.

I like your thinking but then I don't think sup1 is gonna surrender they are willing to score 1 billion points if needs be

MadFox
07-28-2013, 05:47 AM
There are more important things for some players than beating the number one faction...
There are various reasons for those players to stay in their faction. One of the reasons is called camaraderie, another one is friendship.
Those two reasons alone makes people leave or stay. They are worth more than a unit or a boost.

Allday
07-28-2013, 05:53 AM
Why do you assume all the top 10 factions are trying to take out SUP? Most top 10 factions are simply trying to stay in the top 10 and are not trying to beat SUP.

keeskiller
07-28-2013, 06:02 AM
Ferr tried to do with his Alliance or so.. But don't think he is going to succeed 'this' tournament.. we'll see