PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible for GREE to take out from your inventory a purchased limited item?

Air Force Vet
07-28-2013, 04:53 AM
After one of many force closes yesterday, I hit my radar to find rivals. Just as I did, one of those buy limited items popped up. And for some odd reason it purchased a Concept Vibro Fighter for 65 gold. Now, I'm very careful when selecting buttons. I didn't want it nor did I need it my stats are already great enough. I would rather used the gold for trying to earn the Shrine fighter or to be used in upcoming faction wars. Thanks for taking the time reading my post.

JohnnyR
07-28-2013, 07:15 AM
Send a ticket to GREE describing the situation. They've been good about this in the past, returning gold.

Zachio
07-28-2013, 10:08 AM
Happened to me about a week ago. They returned the gold and removed the unit within 20 hours of sending the ticket.

Ryan5100
07-28-2013, 10:58 AM
I did the same thing a month ago sent a ticket still never have got a response and don't plan on getting one either just like the hackers I've reported no response and they're still around

steveo127
07-28-2013, 12:27 PM
Calmly write a ticket to them explaining the situation and they will reimburse you I'm sure. Do not be accusatory. They are very understanding. However, don't expect to get good response times/customer service if you are rude; just use common sense and you'll be rightfully refunded soon :)

Ryan5100
07-28-2013, 12:39 PM
Calmly write a ticket to them explaining the situation and they will reimburse you I'm sure. Do not be accusatory. They are very understanding. However, don't expect to get good response times/customer service if you are rude; just use common sense and you'll be rightfully refunded soon :)i know your trying to help him but I was nice and calmly told them what happened and I never revived a refund or anything but most people do.

Hope you get yours refunded btw.

fkamb
07-28-2013, 05:23 PM
Well, something similar happened to me and they took the units back, just a couple of minutes ago. I have no complaints about gree support staf. I'll compliment them, but what about the forum help? I'll donate a ton of bricks to the gree forum moderators as a thank you off course