PDA

View Full Version : FUN or RK

Johan -
07-28-2013, 03:07 AM
Forum United Nation or Royal Knights?

Following the leaders-board, it looks like RK is going for the number 1 rank.
When a guild spent so many gems in a war, shouldn't they do their utmost to go for the number 1 position?

Can FUN be defeated? or are the strongest players of KA in this Guild? Seriously, if I would be in RK, I would not give up and think about a good strategy to make a difference. Why not spend a couple of hundred USD more, just for the fun of the game!

Is RK strong enough? , they have my support, don't get me wrong, FUN is a good guild, but I wouldn't mind to see for one time ( or more often) another guild on top of the list :cool:

Alucard47
07-28-2013, 05:21 AM
Well at least it's not a runaway For FUN this time.

E-I
07-28-2013, 05:51 AM
RK and a number of top guilds have been sharing intel and keeping it from FUN and SB. That may account for some of their success.

VVolf
07-28-2013, 06:51 AM
I think FUN is intentionally getting lower CPs as part of a strategy. Sorry, but I'm not sure FUN would ever let another alliance get 1st.

You're asking RK to spend more money, but FUN would definitely spend just as much to stay #1.

Johan -
07-28-2013, 07:21 AM
I think FUN is intentionally getting lower CPs as part of a strategy. Sorry, but I'm not sure FUN would ever let another alliance get 1st.

You're asking RK to spend more money, but FUN would definitely spend just as much to stay #1.

Yes, I know FUN will do their utmost to stay number1, but when RK would start the war spending max gems from the first hour, anything is possible. I think it's not about how much money will be spend when CPs are above 20 mill. We are already past that subject. Beating FUN and take over 1st place, cannot be expressed in money. It's a real statement.

I assume both guilds can score similar points, therefore, why accept 2nd place while you can be 1st.

When you use so many gems, would you still be happy with 2nd place?

jonny0284
07-28-2013, 08:19 AM
Ask the members of FUN and RK what they did in their real lives during this war, or any Guild War.

Person
07-28-2013, 09:03 AM
From all the matchups we've had we've fought a few guilds that could get 1st place for half the price FUN is paying.

You know who I'm talking to, guilds with just members below 140 and all over 1.5m.

Proprioc3ption
07-29-2013, 01:54 AM
Haha, these assumptions and innuendo make me giggle. We we're bored and looking at playing a little with the idea of letting RK a little closer for a while. We met RK 5 times and well, figure out the rest. Since then GREE's matching system wasn't matching us anymore. Also, RK will need to face other guilds if they want to complete the guild quest as they can't afford to loose rounds.

You wld have seem RK and SB very close at one time too, didn't mean they were going to let SB take second. RK are confident on their second placing, and although they were close to us at one time it didn't mean they were going to challenge. Surely some of them would have thought about the opportunity but smarter minds in RK wld know that they wld waste their gems trying as we have plenty of room over what you see us post each war.

Don't jump up and down because of what you see just because its different to what you've seen in the past. If FUN wanted to loose this, we wld simply say so from the beginning that we are not longer going for first. But we didn't, so don't expect we simply lay down because RK came close at one point. We can safely say their are those at RK who have their heads screwed on well and those that don't. The ones that do wldnt contemplate wasting their players stockpiles to challenge us. FUN are very capable of posting 4 million plus a battle if we wanted to, whether it be at the beginning or final battles, well do what it takes. So, saying that I believe RK know its better to focus on helping their members to achieve receiving the guild quest prize over mounting a challenge and which wld cause them to loose the reward for the guild quest.

Believe it or not I hope they can achieve it. It's quite frustrating for some of the top ten guilds to know their is a guild quest reward that could possibly be out of reach due to not only coming up against us multiple times but having to deal with the fact that GREE's matching system fails the top guilds.

Johan -
07-29-2013, 03:02 AM
Hi Proprioc3ption,

Thanks for your reply!
Yes, It's all about how far players are willing to go., I believe that all FUN members are in 1 line with each other, that's one of the reasons the victory normally spoken is for FUN.

I, of course don't know how deep the pockets of the RK players are, but it would be "fun" to see a real challenge.
I know it cost a lot of gems to achieve so many points and I respect that, but still if I would be in RK, I would have a serious talk with all the members,... better to have one time (or more often) a number 1 position and another time a position in the Top5, than always be 2nd.

The number 1 position will never be forgotten, while a number 2 position is just ......no.2..

Wish you all good luck with the GQ.!

alizainal
07-29-2013, 03:39 AM
And that's why I havent seen any RK members posting on the forum anymore; because it sucks to be number 2?

LordIndy
07-29-2013, 04:00 AM
We haven't fought either guild in a while but when we did, it appeared to me that RK would have to spend much more than FUN due to their higher levels. Both are great guilds and I have utmost respect for both.

P4TR1C14N
07-29-2013, 07:06 AM
I got respect for both guilds. We did fight them about 8 times this weekend and its clear they use us as toilet paper to wipe off their ***. Well deserved hehe as they are really strong and invest the needed money to achieve it.

For me it doesn't matter who wins. I think it might be a very costly joke if RK would decide to go full force to beat FUN.

Let's see who's to proud to say... ok enough is enough :).

Go for it ladies... make GREE richer ;)

Zenobia
07-29-2013, 08:38 AM
I got respect for both guilds. We did fight them about 8 times this weekend and its clear they use us as toilet paper to wipe off their ***. Well deserved hehe as they are really strong and invest the needed money to achieve it.

LOL, I like the way you put that. It's how almost all of us feel when matched with them. Although "matched" is a misnomer in the context. It is no match at all. We try to look on the bright side and save our energy and be glad to be at 100% for the next match. But really we kinda want to crawl into a dark corner with a pillow, cower under a blankie, and cry "please don't hit me any more". :)

It may be less exciting as an observer for the Top 1 and 2 outcome to be the same every time, but that should not diminish the respect they deserve for accomplishing what they do over and over again. Kudos again to FUN and to RK.

Samskill
07-29-2013, 09:37 AM

For me it doesn't matter who wins. I think it might be a very costly joke if RK would decide to go full force to beat FUN.

Let's see who's to proud to say... ok enough is enough :).

Go for it ladies... make GREE richer ;)

狐狸吃不到匍匐说匍匐酸:)

OM-Kingdom Age
07-29-2013, 06:55 PM
As a proud member of RK, thank you all for your concern about us. Thank you also for the wishes to see us take number one spot even for once. We had fun playing our game. We had a phenomenal teamwork and yes we were busy tapping on our screens so had no time to come and chat. Sorry folks; however, I am glad you missed us. 😃. We were surely not bored; we had fun as a team sharing stories and laughter in our main chat room. Like many other top guilds, We struggled with our matching and with delays ranging up to a ridiculous 24 min. However, we were focused on getting our 45 wins which did not happen till early this morning. For numerous reasons, we did not want to fight more than what is was needed to achieve our goal. Allowing other guilds not to face us and save our efforts and time mostly.
It seems getting second spot all the time as a bad thing, for whoever thinks this sucks : it sure ain't first, but it is darn pretty good. It is still a silver medal that plenty of other guilds would love to get.. Obviously getting gold all the times is boring seems like.
I would take the opportunity to congratulate FUN for their number one spot and congratulate all other guilds who fought bravely. We mean no disrespect to anyone when we score; however like all of you do, we take every opportunity to score the max points we need to achieve our preset target.
As any player, I sure wish we don't have to engage in wars every two weeks as this is starting to take a toll on our real lives. Whether you are in RK, or in any other guild, i hope you all share the same . Sincerely, OM-RK

kruppe
07-29-2013, 07:03 PM
To add my two cents worth, congratulations to all those who hit the 45 wins. I know some went all the way to the wire to get them. As my esteemed RK colleague mentioned, the matchup times had us worried for a time.

For a while there was an interesting battle between SB and RK who came back strongly. It is a pity we cannot see the top ten placings throughout the war as I am sure the drama would be far more interesting than the 1, 2 placing.

Finally, code challenges notwithstanding, congratulations to Gree who has again surprised us with an interesting twist.

procsyzarc
07-29-2013, 07:46 PM
People need to realise and I have said this before it is the team in 2nd that decides the points required to win just like it is the team in third that decides the points needed for 2nd.

Just because FUN put up 30M points doesn't mean if RK get 35M they will win, all it means is FUN will put up 40M. Those who play MW have seen it over and over the harder Ferr pushes the more his team and SUP spend but the overall result stays the same and the only winner is Gree.

A large part of the reason I stopped playing MW to focus on KA was KA players have more restraint and common sense when it comes to blowing gems for nothing

King Ben
07-29-2013, 08:11 PM
Why would you say what you've said? Read his comments twice without arriving at your 'comment'...

狐狸吃不到匍匐说匍匐酸:)

Shinazueli
07-29-2013, 08:19 PM
People need to realise and I have said this before it is the team in 2nd that decides the points required to win just like it is the team in third that decides the points needed for 2nd.

Just because FUN put up 30M points doesn't mean if RK get 35M they will win, all it means is FUN will put up 40M. Those who play MW have seen it over and over the harder Ferr pushes the more his team and SUP spend but the overall result stays the same and the only winner is Gree.

A large part of the reason I stopped playing MW to focus on KA was KA players have more restraint and common sense when it comes to blowing gems for nothing

To extrapolate that would mean that the 1250th guild is responsible for FUN dropping 30M points... At some point the analogy clearly is ridiculous. You forget that FUN could.... not place first?

No disrespect intended, but nothing any of us say matters when the top 10 is literally 10x the top 50, or the top 2 guilds score more than a top100 guild does in the entire war in their first battle. Change has to come from the top.

Mickeytah
07-29-2013, 11:22 PM
Can FUN be defeated?

Is it possible? Yes. Is it probable? Not even a little a bit.

It's quite frustrating for some of the top ten guilds to know their is a guild quest reward that could possibly be out of reach due to not only coming up against us multiple times but having to deal with the fact that GREE's matching system fails the top guilds.

We ran into you people three times in a seven hour span. At one point it was FUN, RK, then FUN again. I was like, "Screw this; I'm taking a nap." Woke up a few hours later and logged on only to see we'd been matched up with FUN again. It was at that point, I was starting to wish it were possible to leave a guild in the middle of the war because I have garnered about 12,000 losses in the last two Guild Wars from when we get matched up with FUN and RK due the whole "penalize the players who have leveled up by actually playing the game" method of scoring CPs. I'm just glad the whole Wins/Losses doesn't mean anything in the game. I just wish they didn't count Guild War losses in with your individual profile.

Alexius
07-29-2013, 11:28 PM
You know what......it is fun to hear about the teams that regularly abuse my guild getting abused by other guilds. Ish really does roll downhill huh :D

Johan -
07-29-2013, 11:39 PM

First of all congrats with your Victory!

I don't know if I can agree with you about the points, when RK really would do their utmost to push for rank.1 and would achieve this from the first battle, I doubt if FUN can overtake the position again. It's not proper to state, that when RK score 35 mill. points, that FUN simply will score 40 mill. points.

Of course the big winner is GREE, but that is not the subject, GREE aways wins, so no point of discussing that.

Probably when RK would start continues battles, for sure FUN will do their utmost to take back position 1.
We will see a magical rise of conquest points, which I think easily will reach 45~55 mill. points. ( with not much sleep for both Guilds..)

I trust both of you, "FUN & RK" are aware of this. therefore, this maybe will never happen...

Well, it was a nice thought.....and it would have been "fun" ...,
Anyway again " Congrats to both of you FUN & RK" with your well deserved ranks 1 & 2!

Johan -
07-29-2013, 11:54 PM
It was at that point, I was starting to wish it were possible to leave a guild in the middle of the war because I have garnered about 12,000 losses in the last two Guild Wars from when we get matched up with FUN and RK due the whole "penalize the players who have leveled up by actually playing the game" method of scoring CPs. I'm just glad the whole Wins/Losses doesn't mean anything in the game. I just wish they didn't count Guild War losses in with your individual profile.

Bummer! I didn't think about that. The wins/losses from the guild wars add in your profil !

Person
07-29-2013, 11:57 PM
Only way I see RK win first is if they stay close to FUN in the last day and make a gigantic push when the leader boards are frozen.

Shinazueli
07-30-2013, 12:37 AM
Only way I see RK win first is if they stay close to FUN in the last day and make a gigantic push when the leader boards are frozen.

FUN wouldn't even let them get close. And there is a realistic limit to how quickly you can score points.

Knowing that FUN doesn't allow RK to get closer than 3M points, lets see if RK could overtake in the last hour long war.

How many points can a guild score in 1 hour? Not having fought either guild I'm going to have to make some assumptions. Assume : neither guild uses a wall. Assume : both guilds have 58 players. Assume: they aren't fighting each other. Assume : infinite gems and all players are online. Assume : RK are fighting against Mickeytah and can score 350 points per attack. ^^

Based on my own experience, it takes about 30-45 seconds to drain a health bar because of the server connections, and an average of 15 seconds to refill it because they actually have real security with gem spending (derp, Gree). That's 4 attacks per minute, for 350 points per, or 1400 points per player per minute. Multiply by 58 players and 60 minutes => 1400 x 58 x 60 = 4.872M conquest points as the theoretical limit for conquest points gained in one hour. At the low low price of 4 mountains per player, or 232 mountains. :)

So as long as FUN lets RK within 5 million points and then does absolutely nothing for the last war then they have a chance. Lol. It was a fun exercise though.

Fun fact: using the above math, it's one tap on Mickeytah, 4 taps on "attack again" and 1 more tap on "refill health" per cycle. 60 cycles per hour; 360 taps per hour. Better spend some of that gem budget on wrist guards. Lol.

Mickeytah
07-30-2013, 12:48 AM
Keep me out of your Math, you jerk. haha

Proprioc3ption
07-30-2013, 04:29 AM
OM I'm glad you made it;) Congratulations on the quest and also on second place. It is indeed no small feet and know that i and many others have much respect for you. Its great that we are getting to know the truth about one another rather than us believing the rumors and lies spread about us.

I'd luv to chat with you sometime.
Kind Regards
Hammer:cool:

As a proud member of RK, thank you all for your concern about us. Thank you also for the wishes to see us take number one spot even for once. We had fun playing our game. We had a phenomenal teamwork and yes we were busy tapping on our screens so had no time to come and chat. Sorry folks; however, I am glad you missed us. . We were surely not bored; we had fun as a team sharing stories and laughter in our main chat room. Like many other top guilds, We struggled with our matching and with delays ranging up to a ridiculous 24 min. However, we were focused on getting our 45 wins which did not happen till early this morning. For numerous reasons, we did not want to fight more than what is was needed to achieve our goal. Allowing other guilds not to face us and save our efforts and time mostly.
It seems getting second spot all the time as a bad thing, for whoever thinks this sucks : it sure ain't first, but it is darn pretty good. It is still a silver medal that plenty of other guilds would love to get.. Obviously getting gold all the times is boring seems like.
I would take the opportunity to congratulate FUN for their number one spot and congratulate all other guilds who fought bravely. We mean no disrespect to anyone when we score; however like all of you do, we take every opportunity to score the max points we need to achieve our preset target.
As any player, I sure wish we don't have to engage in wars every two weeks as this is starting to take a toll on our real lives. Whether you are in RK, or in any other guild, i hope you all share the same . Sincerely, OM-RK

Dexter Morgan
07-30-2013, 05:31 AM
Well said hammer!!! I don't know why everyone thinks second place is such a terrible placing. It's a huge achievement for sure. And I'm glad to see om come here with her insight. She a great player and friend

Mickeytah, I feel for you. It is unfortunate that playing the game and leveling makes you a target. Every lvl 200 player has a bullseye on them. Gree really needs to change their point system in some way

procsyzarc
07-30-2013, 02:20 PM
Well said hammer!!! I don't know why everyone thinks second place is such a terrible placing. It's a huge achievement for sure. And I'm glad to see om come here with her insight. She a great player and friend

Mickeytah, I feel for you. It is unfortunate that playing the game and leveling makes you a target. Every lvl 200 player has a bullseye on them. Gree really needs to change their point system in some way

In Modern war when they changed it too level based in the second war (before stat inflation and when casualty rates were still insanely high) I was in a top faction and L200 and although strong was the weakest L200 in my faction. My record before that war was 50k wins 700 losses after the war this had increased to 10k losses and I lost about a third of my attack and defence due to casualties. The next war they had raised the cap to L250 and we had one person who made the mistake of levelling straight to 250 to get the mig prize, during the war he got completely destroyed and took 45k losses and lost 2/3 of his stats.

Again it’s top guilds being punished since I have now gone free and joined a top 75 guilds instead and have gone from taking thousands of losses per event to 0 since now compared to my team I am very strong and no one we fight can usually beat me