PDA

View Full Version : Join SAS

The Giver
07-27-2013, 11:38 PM
Get your account hacked......

montecore
07-28-2013, 12:50 AM
Get your account hacked......

So you have come to the conclusion that the PMs between the two of us that were leaked were due to hacking. And you have the audacity to accuse me or my syndicate.

Never mind the fact that the PMs, while only mildly embarrassing, are still embarrassing and also a gross violation of privacy.

Never mind the fact that if I wanted to leak a series of private messages between you and me all I'd have to do is take screenshots from my own phone.

Never mind the fact that I always stuck up for you, begged other officers to give you second, third, fourth and who knows how many other chances.

Never mind the fact that I was always your friend and saw the good aspects to you when others couldn't.

Never mind that I trusted you enough to reach out to you when I needed someone to listen.

Never mind that when you wanted to leave, I pleaded with you to stay.

Never mind that once you left I went out of my way to say positive things about you and help you get with a new syndicate.

Never mind that the entire time you left, I said you were welcome back.

I always trusted you. Spartacus doesn't lie. His effect on team chemistry would make Terrell Owens blush but there was something likable and motivating for the team there. He was always worth the uncertainty, the negative aspects, the quitting or threatening to quit 2-3 times per week, because when he was good he was great and people liked him.

So now you're accusing SAS or myself of hacking your account, leaking PMs that I already had access to and would only look bad on me. Meanwhile it sounds like all those screenshots that these hackers came up with were posted in your most recent syndicate's chat. And you were commenting on them. And while I guess a hacker could have been doing that in your name, they look an awful lot like you.

And I am sick to my stomach about all of it. Because either a dear teammate I showed great loyalty to was hacked, and all my suspicions are false, or someone I truly trusted and worked tirelessly to support was not worthy of my trust at all. And there is no happy solution at this point.

You shouldn't be feeling very good at the moment. But if you're having a laugh, you sir are a much better troll than I.

Lurker
07-28-2013, 01:43 AM
"Because either a dear teammate I showed great loyalty to was hacked..."

LMAO Montecore, remember "bad dad"?

Yes, I'm sure you'd rather forget.

montecore
07-28-2013, 01:45 AM
"Because either a dear teammate I showed great loyalty to was hacked..."

LMAO Montecore, remember "bad dad"?

Yes, I'm sure you'd rather forget.

No one will ever forget him.

Lurker
07-28-2013, 01:49 AM
Ok, back on topic.....

What are you being accused of now? I remember seeing the "Montecore = tommy two toes" thread earlier but that thread seems to have disappeared now.

montecore
07-28-2013, 02:09 AM
Ok, back on topic.....

What are you being accused of now? I remember seeing the "Montecore = tommy two toes" thread earlier but that thread seems to have disappeared now.

It's sort of complicated, maybe not that complicated.

BAN god hold of some screenshots of PMs where I was talking with spartacus. In them I asked if I should join BAN and ponse, or what he thought of my idea of joining and then after a few battles revealing I was really montecore. This was because Vito and one of my alt accounts had been working together on PVP, and I thought it was funny because I knew he hated me from the forum and he didn't know it was my alt.

Anyway, I asked spartacus about the screenshots, and he was convinced that BAN had hacked his phone. Spartacus doesn't lie, and I had always trusted him. So he told me he reached out to the local police and I wished him the best of luck, and was actually trying to get him back into SAS.

At some point the story changed from BAN hacking his phone, to me or SAS hacking his phone, to release these PMs I already had which reflected poorly on me. Mind you, they were released to the Godfather's chatroom, spartacus's syndicate at the time, a syndicate/chatroom I've never had access to.

I think the sad truth is that spartacus got drunk or was upset with me, released the PMs, and rather than fess up to it insisted he was hacked.

The really sad truth is that I still want to believe he was hacked, even with all evidence pointing to the contrary, and if he was I know it wasn't from me or from SAS.

I guess now that he's got MI6 on it we should have an answer in no time. I'm very saddened and disillusioned that someone I gave such support to would do something like this.

montecore
07-28-2013, 02:23 AM
Sparta sent me a message in game, now saying that both my phone AND his phone were hacked and that he has the evidence. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Cluff
07-28-2013, 03:50 AM
There needs to be a word limit on posts