PDA

View Full Version : Stats fluctuating

ptong
07-27-2013, 11:08 PM
Last day of WD stats went from 359kA to 323kA (unboosted most likely). 2 days after WD all went back to normal.

Just now stats went from 429kA to 390kA (unboosted most likely). And its reflecting in FvF event directly as losses.

Anyone else have the same problem? Gree, what's going on please?

Oceanz
07-27-2013, 11:29 PM
My stats have fluctuated a lot more wildly than that. At one point, my attack appeared to drop 90%!

But when I attack people it still seems to be the same as it always was. My guess is its just a display issue, even though its frustrating.

Philly982
07-28-2013, 06:39 AM
My stats have fluctuated a lot more wildly than that. At one point, my attack appeared to drop 90%!

But when I attack people it still seems to be the same as it always was. My guess is its just a display issue, even though its frustrating.

I hear ya Oceanz. I've even had a 100% stat drop on my profile, but like you said it seems to be a display issue. It has happened to me after every single in game data download for the past 4 months on my Android. It only corrects it self after the next update through the Google Play store, but then it goes back to being a sub-par performing app after the next in game data download. After the latest data download I cannot participate in the crate event anymore. I have to continuously clear out the new data over and over to do the crate event, but then I cannot do the ltqs.

Badass action man
07-28-2013, 07:38 AM
Last day of WD stats went from 359kA to 323kA (unboosted most likely). 2 days after WD all went back to normal.

Just now stats went from 429kA to 390kA (unboosted most likely). And its reflecting in FvF event directly as losses.

Anyone else have the same problem? Gree, what's going on please?

Yeah a guy in my faction had it happen to him, he reinstalled game n it came back. I had a 10k fluctuation in mine as a boost building had been Atkd (naval research) n it wasn't showing up so I couldn't repair it. i restart my device n then I was able to repair. I haven't been through a wk without strange happenings. I jus consider this mysteries apart of the game now haha

07-28-2013, 09:34 AM
Im on droid and my attack has a 300k fluctuation