PDA

View Full Version : GREE****Please answer ASAP****

Sgt Q
07-27-2013, 09:48 PM
PLEASE NOONE ELSE POST ON THIS THREAD EXCEPT TO BUMP. THIS IS A QUESTION SPECIFICALLY FOR GREE AND I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT ANSWERED..

So I remember a few months ago GREE REPRESENTATIVES clearly stated that there was something in the works for resolving the issues with both the FIRST STRIKE TOMCAT and the FALCON SUPERSONIC. However...we in the gree forums have yet to see such a resolution take place. Neither I nor many of us have forgotten about this issue and I believe that we all agree that we as paying customers deserve an explanation. Please be so kind so as to inform us on what is going on with said resolution.

KFH
07-27-2013, 10:42 PM
BUMP.....falcon super sonic was dealt with got compensation

Sgt Q
07-27-2013, 11:00 PM
I got nothing. Can you please inform me on what they gave for compensation?

Generik79
07-27-2013, 11:38 PM
I also received 0 compensation. So to add injurious insult to injury, we paid for bonuses we didn't get, then we were denied even the insult gold paid to some. WTF? Oh how quickly you fixed the +2 energy on the new ltq unit, however.

Sgt Q
07-27-2013, 11:42 PM
Generik....I clearly asked for noone to post unless it was to bump the thread. Kfh bumped as well as shed some light on the situation. You on the other hand did nothing. Lets please keep these useless posts off this thread so hopefully gree mighr actually respond for a change.

Speakingthetruth
07-28-2013, 12:35 AM
Generik....I clearly asked for noone to post unless it was to bump the thread. Kfh bumped as well as shed some light on the situation. You on the other hand did nothing. Lets please keep these useless posts off this thread so hopefully gree mighr actually respond for a change.

Bump....300 gold was given but you had to submit a ticket to get it. I believe the response was something along the lines of the unit was a mistake and should have not had boost associated as they could not stack.

Sgt Q
07-28-2013, 03:14 PM
I sent in several tickets in regards to the issue and never got any gold compensation. Thanks for the information.

Sgt Q
07-29-2013, 05:08 PM
Gree...still waiting on a response.

Chris5900
07-29-2013, 05:24 PM
Don't expect an answer at all. GREE rarely responds to these threads since the issue has already been resolved. Keep sending tickets regarding this and you will get your gold. I got mine after contacting them. I have found that the more polite you are with your ticket, the faster it gets answers.

KFH
07-29-2013, 09:29 PM
Sgt Q my bad didn't check on this post after i posted, and didn't mean to start a bump war :)
300 gold was given out for compensation
they have been really good about helping me in this game i don't spend much money, but had many problems with gold being used to speed things up and the last time they fixed it in 3 days.
Not saying you don't do these things, but....
..always change the header of the complaint leaving modern war in the tittle, but adding my problem
..I'm polite and try to explain the issue as clearly as possible
..after the secondary email, even though it's just a reply i add my original ticket number
after doing all of this support has been a great help, all but two of my ticket have been resolved

Generik79
07-29-2013, 10:09 PM
On second thought, with your unhelpful attitude, I aGREE that you don't even deserve a response "Sgt Q". Move along forum tough guy.

Grand Overlord
07-31-2013, 06:46 AM
Bump!!!!!!

Sgt Q
07-31-2013, 08:44 AM
How am I being a "forum tough guy"? I have been polite in every post in this thread. Your accusation makes no sense.

DaBoss!
07-31-2013, 09:09 AM
Here is My Bump, Enjoy

Old MacDonald had a farm,
E-I-E-I-O.

And on his farm he had some chicks,
E-I-E-I-O.

With a chick, chick here,
And a chick, chick there,
Here a chick, there a chick,
Everywhere a chick, chick,

Old MacDonald had a farm,
E-I-E-I-O.

kuksluk
07-31-2013, 12:08 PM
They say I got 300 gold (i can't confirm this), but I just now realized they took away my 2nd Falcon Supersonic in the process :( This is adding insult to injury...

Did anybody get the gold and still have 2 x Falcon Supersonic??

ps. i still have 2 x First Strike Tomcat