PDA

View Full Version : Please Help! About building the new limited building!

Specialized
07-27-2013, 08:51 PM
i am getting my second building and at the final stage, clicking the check mark to confirm building, it says error, internet connection problems. Everything else is working and I have no idea how and what I should do in this situation. I'm over vaulted, praying that no one at my level can find me and make my life miserable. Anyone else have this problem?
i'm upgrading the concrete building and think it has something to do with that, if it is do you think gree will give me my in game cash back that I lost?

nickdpro99
07-27-2013, 08:53 PM
Spec bro, send a ticket.

Specialized
07-27-2013, 08:55 PM
Spec bro, send a ticket.
Dude... Im scared out of my mind.... i'm like freaking out on groupme, come and join the fun Lol

swag
07-27-2013, 09:08 PM
try to get about 1 million more then it should build

I also had a connection error, but once i collected from a few buildings it let me build it with 4k cash left

Specialized
07-27-2013, 09:15 PM
Thanks but a few seconds ago, i lost about 6 mil... sigh.... I did all that already somedude, thanks anyways! Swag, yup waiting for the 24 hours buildings, a few min left then bam, a greedy dude takes my money... Do you think a ticket is worth it?

swag
07-27-2013, 09:17 PM
If you only need to be overvault for a few mill, i'd consider investing in a building/decorations and then selling them when you are sure you'll have enough. the building displayed it cost 50.6 for me but in reality it probably cost me 51.1

Specialized
07-27-2013, 09:21 PM
If you only need to be overvault for a few mill, i'd consider investing in a building/decorations and then selling them when you are sure you'll have enough. the building displayed it cost 50.6 for me but in reality it probably cost me 51.1
Yup! Had it all planned out, waited and completed level 31 for global hitlist and got 2 mil. got the 2 mil from queensland barracks, short of a mil, waiting for 24 hour building, 6 mil goes bye bye! I dont have a good IPH and obviously couldnt do anything but watch my money disappear little by little. Well, i will try selling a few to save up! Thanks Swag! DAMN IT SOME F*CKER GOT TWO MIL OFF ME NOW.... This is so frustrating..