PDA

View Full Version : We Fight All (WFA) joins The Coalition

Ferr
07-27-2013, 06:57 PM
Official announcement:
The independent faction We Fight All (WFA) has joined The Coalition. Today, Dogs Of War, The Emperors and We Fight All concluded the expansion of what can now be seen as a true coalition of independent factions with one goal only: to liberate the MW-game from the Gree supported tyrant currently named SUP which spreads like a virus.

The coalition is based on true friendship, honor, descency, respect and equality. It is expected that more factions will join The Coalition Of Independent Factions as an alternative to the dark cartell.

Explanatory note:
The expansion is a prelude and preparation to to the inevitable epic battle against the SUP tyranny this summer. The amount of applications, players and factions, is enormous. Important is that both players and factions joining are truly independent.

The Coalition partners have staunchly maintained their independent identity and willingness to defend freedom for every faction to compete fairly and grow appropriately. We fight so that every player of Modern War can know that they do not have to be a SUPplicant in order to win these events. We fight so that all players will know that they can be competitive in this game without subjugating themselves to a group of thugs who wish to allocate prizes only to those who will not oppose their rule.

Any group that assumes to dictate your faction's rank on the leaderboard is oppressing your freedom to compete and enjoy this game. There is no doubt that the Cartel is truly a pyramid scheme. They bait you with promises that you will get to spend a few events with SUP1 where they will bestow top prizes that you could never afford to earn on your own, but you must realize that their true goal is accomplished when you are relegated back to the SUPplicant factions where you will not threaten their position on the top of the pyramid. Do not forget what happened to Superfaction: They started as The Royal Navy with much pride about opposing pirates, then they subjugated themselves to promises of sharing in the Pirates' plunder with a token gesture of keeping "Super" as part of their name, then they were stripped of their strongest players when the Pirates felt like their position at the top of the pyramid was threatened. Lesser factions have not even been given the courtesy of aggregating their names when they have been assimilated.

I am inspired by the many factions that have wisely chosen to maintain their identity and independence from the Pirate dominated Cartel. The Coalition is created with the sole purpose of defending freedom for every faction to compete and grow to the best of their own means and purposes or merge with other like-minded factions. The Coalition will never ask your faction to surrender its identity, personality or name. The Coalition will never dictate which players must go to which factions, but we will offer a forum to encourage appropriate movement of players to find the healthiest match of their capabilities and personality with a faction that has the right culture for them to get the most entertainment from this game. If you are spending thousands of dollars and you are active day and night during every event then we will help you to find similarly committed teammates. If you are a free player who stays online nonstop to attack every moment that your health reaches 25, then we will introduce you to factions that have similarly disciplined free players. If you are a casual player who wants to banter with rowdy teammates while waiting for your health to recharge, then we will help you to find a group that is just as rowdy as you are. .....but The Coalition will never assume to force any player or any faction to surrender their own freedom to pursue whatever rank that they are willing to earn on the leaderboard.

The Coalition will work together to achieve strategic advantages over the Cartel SUPplicants at all tiers of achievement. Even the most casual factions will benefit from our collaboration of information and strategy and resources, but you will never be asked to surrender to any other faction. Factions within the Coalition are even encouraged to battle against each other and try to attract players from each other; points are points and as long as we are constantly evolving to be stronger than the SUPplicants then this game will be more entertaining and dynamic for all players to enjoy. I even encourage other independent factions to try to overtake my own faction and I will honor you if you are successful.

The only principle that The Coalition will collectively enforce is NO HACKING or CHEATING. Strategies and tricks are fair game as long as you always stay within the software code that Gree has released. If you encounter a glitch then report it and do not intentionally exploit it.

The Emperors will maintain our personality of dignity and good sportsmanship, but we will never impose these principles on other factions that join the Coalition. I will continue to try to be an example of the principles that I hold dear, but I genuinely appreciate the value that roguish personalities bring to this game and I will never try to oppress it. You will never be asked to be Ferr2. We already have a couple of Junior Emperor factions that will be part of The Coalition, but we have no intentions to subjugate any other factions in this game.

The Coalition will collectively share information and propose strategies for independent factions to outperform comparable SUPplicant factions. We will share resources, when appropriate, and we will encourage player movement to accomplish strategic goals, but your faction will never be told that it has to surrender to any other faction in the Coalition if the leader is not in agreement with the strategy. It is extremely likely that two independent League factions may be competing for 10th place or 3rd place, etc. and the Coalition will in no way try to interferre with that sort of healthy competition. However, we are putting tactics in place to come to the aid of any Coalition faction that is competing against a SUPplicant faction to win a prize tier.

Every player and every faction leader now have a choice to make. You can remain completely independent (which I totally respect), you can join our Coalition to build a unified defense against oppression, or you can subjugate yourself to the rank and order defined by Pirate overlords. To help you with your decision, please consider the literal definitions of some relevant terms:

League: A covenant or compact made between persons, parties, states, etc., for the promotion ormaintenance of common interests or for mutual assistance or service. An association ofindividuals having a common goal.

Independent: Not controlled by others in matters of opinion, conduct, etc. Not subject toanother's authority or jurisdiction. Not depending or contingent upon something else for existence,operation, etc.

Pirate: A person who robs or commits illegal violence at sea. Any plunderer, predator, etc.

Cartel: A syndicate, combine, or trust formed especially to regulate prices and output in somefield of business. A written agreement between belligerents, especially for the exchange ofprisoners. Synonym: monopoly

If your goal when playing this game is to limit how much money goes to Gree, then you can accomplish your goal by playing for free and being happy with whatever prizes that you can earn with your strategy and efforts. The League will help you to find a home with like-minded teammates. Conversely, if you like the idea of joining a group that tempts you with better prizes for less money by oppressing competition, then you are the reason why The Coalition has been formed and we will see you on the battlefield.

Yours,

Global
07-27-2013, 07:03 PM
You take yourself way too seriously.

Zulfiqaar
07-27-2013, 07:17 PM
War gets interesting!!!
I dunno where i stand, but its fun to watch superpowers battle it out..go go go Ferr!!!

Hupernikomen
07-27-2013, 07:19 PM
Quite a long read. Others have united for various causes, such as intel sharing, recruit sharing or sharing other resources. We don't have a snazzy name for our group but we appreciate its value.

We sit and watch the struggle that is at the top of the leader board with curiosity. I must say that your proposal sounds very similar to what SUP is already doing--creating tiered teams to dominate spots on the board. I am sure that a tremendous amount of number crunching is going on to create the factions to compete for the various spots.

To me the fun of this game has been building a team from outside of the top 4000 to competing for top 150 with only free and light gold spenders.

Best of luck in your quest for the holy grail...ka klump ka klump.

D1E Luke
07-27-2013, 07:36 PM
It takes many nations to defeat one great empire!

Ferr
07-27-2013, 07:38 PM
It takes many nations to defeat one great empire!
Working on it sir ;)

D1E Luke
07-27-2013, 07:41 PM
I'm hoping to see "Ferr's Emperors" in the #1 spot this time! I'm always rooting for your faction!

Ferr
07-27-2013, 07:45 PM
Get some Ferr.

Now let all of the PUNsters and SUPsters jump on the thread to hate on your idea.

It reminds me of a great set of lyrics:

"Haters gonna hate, lovers wanna love,
I don't even want, none of the above..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyR0HvOywXc

They will sir. Cant hold it against them though, it is their nature.

Jarrod904
07-27-2013, 07:48 PM
Good luck Ferr, rooting for you!

Ferr
07-27-2013, 07:53 PM
Good luck Ferr, rooting for you!
Ty sir, We need all the rooting we can get

D1E Luke
07-27-2013, 08:01 PM
Ferr....why the time on this nonsense? money? who cares....why the time?
you may win one but again why? This makes no sense to me...please advise.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I think he ignores haters or trolls. I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just giving you a heads up...

Gambit12
07-27-2013, 08:16 PM
Official announcement:
The independent faction We Fight All (WFA) has joined The Coalition. Today, Dogs Of War, The Emperors and We Fight All concluded the expansion of what can now be seen as a true coalition of independent factions with one goal only: to liberate the MW-game from the Gree supported tyrant currently named SUP which spreads like a virus.

Yours,

You need more than 2 teams Ferr. "It said it takes a Nation to defeat 1 Great Empire." You have to pull all top 3 players in every factions below to beat SUP1, Ferr. I have all the respect for you & your team, but i don't think you can beat SUP1 with only 2 merger teams. Not unless SUP1 will retired & quit from MW, i think thats the time you'll be #1. But right now in your situation, i will put money($20) on SUP1 that they will win easily like they did in 7 WD wars ago.

4 TheGunners --------------------------------------------------23628318
5 Global Strike Force ------------------------------------------23483380
6 DOGS of WAR ------------------------------------------------23055411
7 McGurt --------------------------------------------------------22433571
8 SUPER UNITED PIRATES III ----------------------------------22393343
9 Veteran Forum Fighters --------------------------------------22223817
10 INSANE CLOWN FACTION ------------------------------------22203205
11 The Buckwheat Connection ----------------------------------21517896
12 World Wide Warriors ----------------------------------------16856049
13 Joy Killers ----------------------------------------------------13131227
14 Sealteam-6 ---------------------------------------------------12718459
15 Special Ops Ghost Recon ------------------------------------11187221
16 WE FIGHT ALL ------------------------------------------------10438255
17 kill yo self ----------------------------------------------------10146273
18 TEF Splinter Cell ----------------------------------------------9657676
19 Armed Order Faction -----------------------------------------9221530
20 Forums Finest Fighters ---------------------------------------9212996
21 Air Force Special Ops ----------------------------------------9130659
22 Infected Boot Of Blest ----------------------------------------9073051
23 =BRAVO= -----------------------------------------------------8867073
24 The Unsullied -------------------------------------------------8762846
25 Darth Seals Revenge -----------------------------------------8671365
26 Alpdruck -------------------------------------------------------8591506
27 SKYNETCOMMAND --------------------------------------------8470041
28 Noah's Ark ----------------------------------------------------6710546
29 Texas Rangers ------------------------------------------------5815254
30 101 Airborn Division ------------------------------------------5544028
31 OUTLAW LAWYER$ --------------------------------------------5352681
32 US MarinesAmphibiousUnit -----------------------------------5320001
33 UK United ------------------------------------------------------5290799
34 VFF Alpha ------------------------------------------------------5289629
35 Slovenian Forces ----------------------------------------------5280632
36 U.S. Army Bullies ---------------------------------------------5256673
37 Let God Sort Them Out ---------------------------------------5251336
38 the substitutes -------------------------------------------------5248058
39 ScreamingEagle Soldiers --------------------------------------5247804
40 Hyenas Den 3 --------------------------------------------------5246790
41 BetleBailey -----------------------------------------------------5243466
42 Awesome Empire ----------------------------------------------5233968
43 deeznuts --------------------------------------------------------5233487
44 Elites United ----------------------------------------------------5225576
45 Team USA ------------------------------------------------------5221853
46 Celestial Soldiers ----------------------------------------------5214973
47 Phoenix Fighters -----------------------------------------------5210703
48 Seal Team Six -------------------------------------------------5186254
49 BAD TO THE END ----------------------------------------------5183348
50 US Army -------------------------------------------------------5181663

Hooligany
07-27-2013, 08:19 PM
That's the reason for the lack of members in ferr n u guys in fvf currently? Good luck for the shuffling. I am behind u guys too!

Ferr
07-27-2013, 08:24 PM
You need more than 2 teams Ferr. "It said it takes a Nation to defeat 1 Great Empire." You have to pull all top 3 players in every factions below to beat SUP1, Ferr. I have all the respect for you & your team, but i don't think you can beat SUP1 with only 2 merger teams. Not unless SUP1 will retired & quit from MW, i think thats the time you'll be #1. But right now in your situation, i will put money($20) on SUP1 that they will win easily like they did in 7 WD wars ago.

4 TheGunners --------------------------------------------------23628318
5 Global Strike Force ------------------------------------------23483380
6 DOGS of WAR ------------------------------------------------23055411
7 McGurt --------------------------------------------------------22433571
8 SUPER UNITED PIRATES III ----------------------------------22393343
9 Veteran Forum Fighters --------------------------------------22223817
10 INSANE CLOWN FACTION ------------------------------------22203205
11 The Buckwheat Connection ----------------------------------21517896
12 World Wide Warriors ----------------------------------------16856049
13 Joy Killers ----------------------------------------------------13131227
14 Sealteam-6 ---------------------------------------------------12718459
15 Special Ops Ghost Recon ------------------------------------11187221
16 WE FIGHT ALL ------------------------------------------------10438255
17 kill yo self ----------------------------------------------------10146273
18 TEF Splinter Cell ----------------------------------------------9657676
19 Armed Order Faction -----------------------------------------9221530
20 Forums Finest Fighters ---------------------------------------9212996
21 Air Force Special Ops ----------------------------------------9130659
22 Infected Boot Of Blest ----------------------------------------9073051
23 =BRAVO= -----------------------------------------------------8867073
24 The Unsullied -------------------------------------------------8762846
25 Darth Seals Revenge -----------------------------------------8671365
26 Alpdruck -------------------------------------------------------8591506
27 SKYNETCOMMAND --------------------------------------------8470041
28 Noah's Ark ----------------------------------------------------6710546
29 Texas Rangers ------------------------------------------------5815254
30 101 Airborn Division ------------------------------------------5544028
31 OUTLAW LAWYER$ --------------------------------------------5352681
32 US MarinesAmphibiousUnit -----------------------------------5320001
33 UK United ------------------------------------------------------5290799
34 VFF Alpha ------------------------------------------------------5289629
35 Slovenian Forces ----------------------------------------------5280632
36 U.S. Army Bullies ---------------------------------------------5256673
37 Let God Sort Them Out ---------------------------------------5251336
38 the substitutes -------------------------------------------------5248058
39 ScreamingEagle Soldiers --------------------------------------5247804
40 Hyenas Den 3 --------------------------------------------------5246790
41 BetleBailey -----------------------------------------------------5243466
42 Awesome Empire ----------------------------------------------5233968
43 deeznuts --------------------------------------------------------5233487
44 Elites United ----------------------------------------------------5225576
45 Team USA ------------------------------------------------------5221853
46 Celestial Soldiers ----------------------------------------------5214973
47 Phoenix Fighters -----------------------------------------------5210703
48 Seal Team Six -------------------------------------------------5186254
49 BAD TO THE END ----------------------------------------------5183348
50 US Army -------------------------------------------------------5181663

Quite true sir.

Ryans67
07-27-2013, 08:26 PM
You want to know why you will never win? You are always two steps behind. Coalition??? The cartel was formed many wars ago. You still haven't even figured out the purpose of the Cartel. Don't sit here and talk about saving people money. Your the single person in this game who has openly flaunted that money is no barrier to you.

Face it, you can't find members, your team is in disarray. The rosters don't lie. Notice all your missing members are on SUP rosters. Then to join the dogs? So now you only care about hacking? Glitching is ok? Since its in the Gree code? Multiple boost buildings? That's ok in the coalition? Maybe we can BenD over and find thousands of skill points?

Maybe you could explain to the coalition fans how you told your penguins that if they were short of the WD requirements, they needed to send you 90 euros per 75k WD points that they were short? I didn't see you mention that above. Your gig is up Ferr. Nobody is buying what your selling.

Poopenshire
07-27-2013, 08:28 PM
You need more than 2 teams Ferr. "It said it takes a Nation to defeat 1 Great Empire." You have to pull all top 3 players in every factions below to beat SUP1, Ferr. I have all the respect for you & your team, but i don't think you can beat SUP1 with only 2 merger teams. Not unless SUP1 will retired & quit from MW, i think thats the time you'll be #1. But right now in your situation, i will put money($20) on SUP1 that they will win easily like they did in 7 WD wars ago.4 TheGunners --------------------------------------------------236283185 Global Strike Force ------------------------------------------234833806 DOGS of WAR ------------------------------------------------230554117 McGurt --------------------------------------------------------224335718 SUPER UNITED PIRATES III ----------------------------------223933439 Veteran Forum Fighters --------------------------------------2222381710 INSANE CLOWN FACTION ------------------------------------2220320511 The Buckwheat Connection ----------------------------------2151789612 World Wide Warriors ----------------------------------------1685604913 Joy Killers ----------------------------------------------------1313122714 Sealteam-6 ---------------------------------------------------1271845915 Special Ops Ghost Recon ------------------------------------1118722116 WE FIGHT ALL ------------------------------------------------1043825517 kill yo self ----------------------------------------------------1014627318 TEF Splinter Cell ----------------------------------------------965767619 Armed Order Faction -----------------------------------------922153020 Forums Finest Fighters ---------------------------------------921299621 Air Force Special Ops ----------------------------------------913065922 Infected Boot Of Blest ----------------------------------------907305123 =BRAVO= -----------------------------------------------------886707324 The Unsullied -------------------------------------------------876284625 Darth Seals Revenge -----------------------------------------867136526 Alpdruck -------------------------------------------------------859150627 SKYNETCOMMAND --------------------------------------------847004128 Noah's Ark ----------------------------------------------------671054629 Texas Rangers ------------------------------------------------581525430 101 Airborn Division ------------------------------------------554402831 OUTLAW LAWYER$ --------------------------------------------535268132 US MarinesAmphibiousUnit -----------------------------------532000133 UK United ------------------------------------------------------529079934 VFF Alpha ------------------------------------------------------528962935 Slovenian Forces ----------------------------------------------528063236 U.S. Army Bullies ---------------------------------------------525667337 Let God Sort Them Out ---------------------------------------525133638 the substitutes -------------------------------------------------524805839 ScreamingEagle Soldiers --------------------------------------524780440 Hyenas Den 3 --------------------------------------------------524679041 BetleBailey -----------------------------------------------------524346642 Awesome Empire ----------------------------------------------523396843 deeznuts --------------------------------------------------------523348744 Elites United ----------------------------------------------------522557645 Team USA ------------------------------------------------------522185346 Celestial Soldiers ----------------------------------------------521497347 Phoenix Fighters -----------------------------------------------521070348 Seal Team Six -------------------------------------------------518625449 BAD TO THE END ----------------------------------------------518334850 US Army -------------------------------------------------------5181663Try again there are 2 more SUP teams in that list.

General Soviet
07-27-2013, 08:38 PM
In a war fought with credit cards, the ones who spend the most will win. We've already seen how much the pirates spend when not directly competing with you, now they will spend more to keep their place.

pimmen8
07-27-2013, 08:55 PM
Ferr you don't have enough members at the moment in your faction to win this war

Specialized
07-27-2013, 08:58 PM
All i can think of is, "Money, Money, Money, must be funny, in a rich mans world...."

Sgt Q
07-27-2013, 09:10 PM
I wish i made as much in a year as some of these guys spend on this game. That would be swell. Lol. I am a gold player and in a top faction (tbc) but still am just a tiny fish in the ocean of stats. Ferr...if you would be so kind as to answer just this one question from a very neutral party.

It seems to me as though you are a very wealthy individual. As such money is not a huge concern in your efforts to beat sup1. However, you have a strict point requirement for ferrs emperors. My question is...why if you have such a strict point requirement...will you not personally fund a portion of those points for those who for some reason are not financially able to score said points.

ie...if you have a recruit with the stats and time to score huge points but without the money to do so...would you or other members of your faction be willing to fund those points in aj effort to overthrow sup1.

If you would be so kind as to respond to this question it would be greatly appreciated.

pimmen8
07-27-2013, 09:26 PM
Eddie why so aggressive?

Speakingthetruth
07-27-2013, 09:37 PM
Eddie why so aggressive?

It's not aggression, it's knowledge! Notice the lack of responses on many threads he has posted?! There is a reason for that, reason which you won't or cant understand by no fault of your own. Let him speak, I promise you it will get very interesting very quick if certain somebody's will publicly respond! Stay tuned to this thread and others. I got my popcorn ready ;) go go go FFP

honest Abe
07-27-2013, 09:52 PM
I am literally falling out of my chair laughing. The cartel was formed to help everyone spending on this game and it has worked but for hacktions driving the top 10 cost up every couple of wars (we cannot regulate that, gree needs to). All of the factions in the caretel run their own show and we help them if they need it. just ask them, wait you already have when you reached out to them to join the sith. On top of that, the only teams that agreed to join up had known hackers and you are even defending them now? Wow. It is truly a sad day. I presume you have revamped your emporer cards to reflect your current team philosophy? If not, perhaps we can help you do it given it would be quite short as apparently you have lost any of the ethical standards that you used to espouse.

Speakingthetruth
07-27-2013, 10:06 PM
I am literally falling out of my chair laughing. The cartel was formed to help everyone spending on this game and it has worked but for hacktions driving the top 10 cost up every couple of wars (we cannot regulate that, gree needs to). All of the factions in the caretel run their own show and we help them if they need it. just ask them, wait you already have when you reached out to them to join the sith. On top of that, the only teams that agreed to join up had known hackers and you are even defending them now? Wow. It is truly a sad day. I presume you have revamped your emporer cards to reflect your current team philosophy? If not, perhaps we can help you do it given it would be quite short as apparently you have lost any of the ethical standards that you used to espouse.

Omg, your kidding right? 1., who asked you or this made up group to regulate anything? It's a game!!! If me and a bunch of my buddies want to get together and spend 100 bucks or a 1000, not you or any of ur Internet gangsters are going to tell me otherwise! 2., have you seen the scores of the top three?! Your statement makes you look like the biggest idiot in modern war!

For the slow ones in math "honest abe", why don't you break down the cost to score 90million points with 60 people? I can help you if you would like but since YOU are HELPING keep cost down, I think we would all like to know how much it cost 60 folks to score 90 million WD POINTS?!

honest Abe
07-27-2013, 10:21 PM
Even though you are clearly a troll, ill give you the benefit of the doubt that perhaps you are just a bit slow and ill try and explain it once again. Clearly you dont even understand what the cartel was started for. It had nothing to do with 1 and 2, that is between sup1 and Ferr. It had everything to do with the top 10 scoring which has worked but for the hacktions such as tar, joe army, canines, clowns etc. we can certainly address each of them in granular detail. were it not for those, points would be lower as you can see in the events during which they were disqualified or not present. Why don't you take a couple of minutes and review the scores in context before you spout nonsense. I know its a lot of numbers but I think you can do it, just take your time and perhaps use your fingers to help.

Omg, your kidding right? 1., who asked you or this made up group to regulate anything? It's a game!!! If me and a bunch of my buddies want to get together and spend 100 bucks or a 1000, not you or any of ur Internet gangsters are going to tell me otherwise! 2., have you seen the scores of the top three?! Your statement makes you look like the biggest idiot in modern war!

For the slow ones in math "honest abe", why don't you break down the cost to score 90million points with 60 people? I can help you if you would like but since YOU are HELPING keep cost down, I think we would all like to know how much it cost 60 folks to score 90 million WD POINTS?!

Speakingthetruth
07-27-2013, 10:47 PM
I agree. 1 vault will make approx. 100k wd considering one makes 300 to 400 wd per attack. 60k gold makes 5 million wd. 90 million is not cheap unless on sold his soul to greevil. But maybe honest abe did not even break 100k wd so he doesnt know.

Also consider most of sup1 is hlp and I don't care how beefy they are, they are not getting 300 to 400 off me or 80% of my faction, (screenshot to prove that, just sayin), so again 90 mill, wow, that's some regulated spending Abe! Oh wait, maybe "cartel" is excluded?! What a joke! I honestly laugh every time one of these tools post that nonsense! Reading Abe's post it's almost like he believes what he's writing, so sad!

Anyway Abe back on topic. Can you please provide a break down on the cost to score 90 million points, u know since yous guys (sorry for the gangster pun, lmao) regulate for the common folk?

honest Abe
07-27-2013, 10:47 PM
Ill give you the benefit of the doubt on being slow as well. Read above and by tomorrow maybe you will have figured it out.

I agree. 1 vault will make approx. 100k wd considering one makes 300 to 400 wd per attack. 60k gold makes 5 million wd. 90 million is not cheap unless on sold his soul to greevil. But maybe honest abe did not even break 100k wd so he doesnt know.

Ryans67
07-27-2013, 10:48 PM
A vault of gold nets us 66k wd. Being level 250, you average 275 points per hit. Most of us are level 250. A vault of gold costs roughly $36, give or take depending on taxes and whether you buy on sale. I'd say half of us do. It's actually rather risky to buy during a sale because of iTunes locking up.

So do the math, and you get about $50k for first place. Split that up, and the costs aren't bad.

Speakingthetruth
07-27-2013, 10:54 PM
Even though you are clearly a troll, ill give you the benefit of the doubt that perhaps you are just a bit slow and ill try and explain it once again. Clearly you dont even understand what the cartel was started for. It had nothing to do with 1 and 2, that is between sup1 and Ferr. It had everything to do with the top 10 scoring which has worked but for the hacktions such as tar, joe army, canines, clowns etc. we can certainly address each of them in granular detail. were it not for those, points would be lower as you can see in the events during which they were disqualified or not present. Why don't you take a couple of minutes and review the scores in context before you spout nonsense. I know its a lot of numbers but I think you can do it, just take your time and perhaps use your fingers to help.

Okay so let me get this straight, I am a bit slow, 3rd grade edjumacation is all I got! So if your not in said "cartel" and you make top ten then your classified as a hacktion? Am I following you correctly? Because god forbid a faction deciding as a group to maybe pool money, get good recruits, have a battle avg to stick to and make top ten with a dramatic push at the end. That can't possibly happen under your rules correct?

Speakingthetruth
07-27-2013, 10:57 PM
A vault of gold nets us 66k wd. Being level 250, you average 275 points per hit. Most of us are level 250. A vault of gold costs roughly $36, give or take depending on taxes and whether you buy on sale. I'd say half of us do. It's actually rather risky to buy during a sale because of iTunes locking up.

So do the math, and you get about $50k for first place. Split that up, and the costs aren't bad.

Can you please post where you shop for your gold because my supermarket sells a vault of gold (on sale) for 79.99 us dollars?

Sgt Q
07-27-2013, 11:21 PM
Hahaha I was thinking the same thing...they must have a gold cost -50% unit that was given as a secret to sup/pun members

Dutchie
07-27-2013, 11:46 PM
Hahaha I was thinking the same thing...they must have a gold cost -50% unit that was given as a secret to sup/pun members Gold bonus program ring any bells?

Sgt Q
07-28-2013, 12:18 AM
Yes it does. However the gold bonus program doesnt change the cost of a vault.

Dutchie
07-28-2013, 12:27 AM
Yes it does. However the gold bonus program doesnt change the cost of a vault.Get a life!

Speakingthetruth
07-28-2013, 12:32 AM
Get a life!

WTH was that response for! That guy had a very valid question to a guy that said he purchases gold at a cost unknown to anyone that I am personally aware of! Your earlier response of gold bonus program made no sense compared to the question asked!

Dutchie
07-28-2013, 12:37 AM
WTH was that response for! That guy had a very valid question to a guy that said he purchases gold at a cost unknown to anyone that I am personally aware of! Your earlier response of gold bonus program made no sense compared to the question asked! So his conclusion is that PUN/SUP must have a special unit that gives the 50% off... Pffffffff

Dutchie
07-28-2013, 12:45 AM
Someone writes the cost of buying a vault which included the GREE sale and then they also bought a ton of iTunes cards when they were on sale too but you numpties automatically assume that GREE are giving them favours.

Do me a favour and post your tripe on the conspiracy theorist forums. You will be much more at home there!

SUPER UNITED PIRATES
07-28-2013, 01:43 AM
Official announcement:

The coalition is based on true friendship, honor, descency, respect and equality. It is expected that more factions will join The Coalition Of Independent Factions as an alternative to the dark cartell.

Explanatory note:
The expansion is a prelude and preparation to to the inevitable epic battle against the SUP tyranny this summer. The amount of applications, players and factions, is enormous. Important is that both players and factions joining are truly independent.

The Coalition partners have staunchly maintained their independent identity and willingness to defend freedom for every faction to compete fairly and grow appropriately. We fight so that every player of Modern War can know that they do not have to be a SUPplicant in order to win these events. We fight so that all players will know that they can be competitive in this game without subjugating themselves to a group of thugs who wish to allocate prizes only to those who will not oppose their rule.

Any group that assumes to dictate your faction's rank on the leaderboard is oppressing your freedom to compete and enjoy this game. There is no doubt that the Cartel is truly a pyramid scheme. They bait you with promises that you will get to spend a few events with SUP1 where they will bestow top prizes that you could never afford to earn on your own, but you must realize that their true goal is accomplished when you are relegated back to the SUPplicant factions where you will not threaten their position on the top of the pyramid. Do not forget what happened to Superfaction: They started as The Royal Navy with much pride about opposing pirates, then they subjugated themselves to promises of sharing in the Pirates' plunder with a token gesture of keeping "Super" as part of their name, then they were stripped of their strongest players when the Pirates felt like their position at the top of the pyramid was threatened. Lesser factions have not even been given the courtesy of aggregating their names when they have been assimilated.

I am inspired by the many factions that have wisely chosen to maintain their identity and independence from the Pirate dominated Cartel. The Coalition is created with the sole purpose of defending freedom for every faction to compete and grow to the best of their own means and purposes or merge with other like-minded factions. The Coalition will never ask your faction to surrender its identity, personality or name. The Coalition will never dictate which players must go to which factions, but we will offer a forum to encourage appropriate movement of players to find the healthiest match of their capabilities and personality with a faction that has the right culture for them to get the most entertainment from this game. If you are spending thousands of dollars and you are active day and night during every event then we will help you to find similarly committed teammates. If you are a free player who stays online nonstop to attack every moment that your health reaches 25, then we will introduce you to factions that have similarly disciplined free players. If you are a casual player who wants to banter with rowdy teammates while waiting for your health to recharge, then we will help you to find a group that is just as rowdy as you are. .....but The Coalition will never assume to force any player or any faction to surrender their own freedom to pursue whatever rank that they are willing to earn on the leaderboard.

The Coalition will work together to achieve strategic advantages over the Cartel SUPplicants at all tiers of achievement. Even the most casual factions will benefit from our collaboration of information and strategy and resources, but you will never be asked to surrender to any other faction. Factions within the Coalition are even encouraged to battle against each other and try to attract players from each other; points are points and as long as we are constantly evolving to be stronger than the SUPplicants then this game will be more entertaining and dynamic for all players to enjoy. I even encourage other independent factions to try to overtake my own faction and I will honor you if you are successful.

The only principle that The Coalition will collectively enforce is NO HACKING or CHEATING. Strategies and tricks are fair game as long as you always stay within the software code that Gree has released. If you encounter a glitch then report it and do not intentionally exploit it.

The Emperors will maintain our personality of dignity and good sportsmanship, but we will never impose these principles on other factions that join the Coalition. I will continue to try to be an example of the principles that I hold dear, but I genuinely appreciate the value that roguish personalities bring to this game and I will never try to oppress it. You will never be asked to be Ferr2. We already have a couple of Junior Emperor factions that will be part of The Coalition, but we have no intentions to subjugate any other factions in this game.

The Coalition will collectively share information and propose strategies for independent factions to outperform comparable SUPplicant factions. We will share resources, when appropriate, and we will encourage player movement to accomplish strategic goals, but your faction will never be told that it has to surrender to any other faction in the Coalition if the leader is not in agreement with the strategy. It is extremely likely that two independent League factions may be competing for 10th place or 3rd place, etc. and the Coalition will in no way try to interferre with that sort of healthy competition. However, we are putting tactics in place to come to the aid of any Coalition faction that is competing against a SUPplicant faction to win a prize tier.

Every player and every faction leader now have a choice to make. You can remain completely independent (which I totally respect), you can join our Coalition to build a unified defense against oppression, or you can subjugate yourself to the rank and order defined by Pirate overlords. To help you with your decision, please consider the literal definitions of some relevant terms:

League: A covenant or compact made between persons, parties, states, etc., for the promotion ormaintenance of common interests or for mutual assistance or service. An association ofindividuals having a common goal.

Independent: Not controlled by others in matters of opinion, conduct, etc. Not subject toanother's authority or jurisdiction. Not depending or contingent upon something else for existence,operation, etc.

Pirate: A person who robs or commits illegal violence at sea. Any plunderer, predator, etc.

Cartel: A syndicate, combine, or trust formed especially to regulate prices and output in somefield of business. A written agreement between belligerents, especially for the exchange ofprisoners. Synonym: monopoly

If your goal when playing this game is to limit how much money goes to Gree, then you can accomplish your goal by playing for free and being happy with whatever prizes that you can earn with your strategy and efforts. The League will help you to find a home with like-minded teammates. Conversely, if you like the idea of joining a group that tempts you with better prizes for less money by oppressing competition, then you are the reason why The Coalition has been formed and we will see you on the battlefield.

Yours,

german faction top296 is also in coalition with wfa. Interested pls sent application in 809759679. Up comming war top 100 .... Watch out those ......

Allblacks
07-28-2013, 04:07 AM
This game is getting interesting. Bring it on...

D1E Luke
07-28-2013, 04:14 AM
How does a simple question turn into hater or troll? He is your emperor and you speak for him?
Are you that unimportant? Heads up? No one knows who you are or cares. Are you a penguin?
I bet no one cares who you are either. I support his faction. Your recent posts shows you as a troll.

Dutchie
07-28-2013, 04:27 AM
I bet no one cares who you are either. I support his faction. Your recent posts shows you as a troll.Eddie and his friends have been here a long time. He believes that this game is an illegal scam. I wouldn't go that far but as far as I am concerned and it doesn't matter how much you earn and spend on this game, it is still a rip off and I don't think anyone can argue against that!

I am a cow
07-28-2013, 04:36 AM
Eddie and his friends have been here a long time. He believes that this game is an illegal scam. I wouldn't go that far but as far as I am concerned and it doesn't matter how much you earn and spend on this game, it is still a rip off and I don't think anyone can argue against that!

wait eddies back?

Dutchie
07-28-2013, 04:44 AM
wait eddies back? He is always back even after they ban him. The IP ban is very easy to circumnavigate using one of the plethora proxy services out there.

Mr Reaper
07-28-2013, 04:57 AM
Are you Serious?
You are way too overwhelmed with this game. And thats why you will always lose. People read that crap and say. LOSER !!
Get some help neighbor! :rolleyes::D LOL

Mr Reaper
07-28-2013, 05:04 AM
Official announcement:

Explanatory note:

Yours,

You are way too overwhelmed with this game. And thats why you will always lose. People read that crap and say. LOSER !!
Get some help neighbor! :rolleyes:

thunder
07-28-2013, 05:58 AM
You can find the best people from all the factions and you will never beat sup 1.
These guys and ladies will do everything it takes to win. Sup 1 will win every time. The only thing you do is drive the costs up for players in sup1 and your own faction. The only way you will win a wd mr ferr if sup 1 lets you in to their great faction. Your really dedicated to winning probably like a few more in your faction. Well sup 1 has a whole lot more.

Rough Neck
07-28-2013, 07:17 AM
Just don't rename whatever your coalition factions like those rejects, SUP2......3....4.....5.....6, bunch of losers can't even maintain their true original identity,lol

Speakingthetruth
07-28-2013, 07:54 AM
So his conclusion is that PUN/SUP must have a special unit that gives the 50% off... Pffffffff

He actually didn't assume anything, simply asked the guy where he did his shopping. Sounds like it stuck a nerve with you. Why don't you stfu and let the guy answer who was asked? Novel idea huh?!

Dutchie
07-28-2013, 08:07 AM
He actually didn't assume anything, simply asked the guy where he did his shopping. Sounds like it stuck a nerve with you. Why don't you stfu and let the guy answer who was asked? Novel idea huh?! and I answered it for him in my subsequent post... Now jog on!

Evil Mastermind
07-28-2013, 08:23 AM
The solution is right in front of you if you truly want to win?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?62821-To-Ferr-Your-Ticket-to-Victory

Genen
07-28-2013, 10:55 AM
Official announcement:

Explanatory note:

Yours,

Mr. Ferr,
Are you clueless or just pulling stuff from your ... Lol I never see such a big bucket of crap.

Genen
07-28-2013, 11:04 AM
I'm hoping to see "Ferr's Emperors" in the #1 spot this time! I'm always rooting for your faction!
Luke,
Why do you root for Ferr? What is so appealing with this dude and his team? He shielding bunch racists and now he joined in alliance with hack. He done nothing to get rid of his rotten members. Is it long proclamation and rhetoric good enough to make you root for somebody?

Speed ump
07-28-2013, 11:23 AM
For those who dosnt understand the gold costs. Ryans was speaking based on buying iTunes cards on sale, buying vaults when on sale, and then also factoring in corresponding gold bonus, and cost averaging. Come on guys, pay attention. If our never bought gold, I've you never qualified for a bonus, then I can see why you don't follow. I would say many of the posters here must be buying told in the larger quantities, and therefore should comprehend the numbers.

Matthew Schmit
07-28-2013, 11:33 AM
In order to win you need espionage, send in people from your faction who's stats are high enough to join which ever one of the pirates faction you want, then have them participate in the events all the way up to the war and then have them just sit there and never attack, it will make the pirates paranoid and will destroy their score.

Speed ump
07-28-2013, 11:43 AM
Ferr, you obviuosly A. Don't have a clue as to what the diff SUPs are about. B. trying to imitate us on several fronts. Since top players from other factions have joined Ferrs faction, I'd say it appears you're doing exactly what you claim we are. All in the name of attempting to win. ( by the way, not at all what we have done, therefore the clueless part) also it appears you're attempting a propaganda blitz ( come on now, you not doing that right either) no hacking? Really? Hey guys, ferr just told us the Dogs are really all ok. We just misunderstood what we saw, and thought we knew. Ferr said it, so it's all ok.lol. First, try to get it right with one faction, yours. Once you finally figure that out, successfully, then take your formula for success to others. Logic, common sense, not hype and propaganda. We even invited your top lieutenant to our chat( had a great time while he was there by the way) and tried to give him a bit of insight. I don't think the message translated well though. I have a great hint for you. One that will actually worked if applied properly. Don't expect tricks, and gimmicks, new faction bonuses( that you assume we could not also buy) to lift you above, and finally put you in first. Those things, while novel and maybe Mildly amusing, won't help. Here it is, are you listening? Buy more gold. Lots of gold. I mean obscene amounts of gold. Feed the gree coffers( wait, isn't your goal to reduce costs? Dd I read that properly? Well, there goes that idea.) then hope and pray that it's enough. Oops, what's that sound? My lord I love the sound of 250k gold bonus topping off the already full coffers. I have a new thought for you. This one could really be a life changing one. There's a new idea, well maybe more than an idea at this point. At a certain point in wd, the top teams get matched up in a death match. One and done. I'm really, really looking forward to that matchup. No need to spend for first in the first part, just need second for the matchup. I love head to head play, don't you?

Romaro
07-28-2013, 11:46 AM
In order to win you need espionage, send in people from your faction who's stats are high enough to join which ever one of the pirates faction you want, then have them participate in the events all the way up to the war and then have them just sit there and never attack, it will make the pirates paranoid and will destroy their score.

I doubt it :)

Poopenshire
07-28-2013, 11:57 AM
Having spent time in almost every single SUP faction, and a winner of 7 different WD events, I would like to point out that simply hacking and having high stats will never give you a win. If you have never been at the top you have no clue what it takes to be there and stay there. So many different people talking about what it takes to be number 1, but alas none of you has ever been there. So I would suggest until you can back up your words with actions you keep it shut.

Rough Neck this goes for you on everything, you have never accomplished anything in game or forum, do something and maybe someone might actually take you seriously.

Speakingthetruth
07-28-2013, 12:23 PM

Okay so speed ump had his say, dutchie, well is a d..., but I wanna make sure I'm following because between those two explanations it's not jiving.

So based on Ryan's comments above I was somehow suppose to extrapolate 99.99 on sale for 79.99 combine with or somehow factored in a discounted iTunes card = $36 give or take? Oh and somehow the gold bonus program factors in, just not sure how in regards to up front cost unless the message was ment to mean bought gold + bonus gold = 36.... Confused yet, I am, not afraid or embarrassed to admitt.

Okay and here is the best part that I think is getting missed, Ryan's are you saying each member gets 50k gold bars or $50k worth of gold for finishing first? What a awesome little deal you guys have there either way. I was not aware you also get a gold prize for that placement, didn't remember seeing that in the rewards section.

Meta Rage Trollbot
07-28-2013, 12:37 PM
I assume you are aware that the only way to be #1 will be to have all 3 faction's highest spenders band together in the Emperors. This would mean several existing members would have to leave or be booted, members who helped build the faction since day 1.

Coalition = Disloyalty. Not the opposite.

Genen
07-28-2013, 12:42 PM
I assume you are aware that the only way to be #1 will be to have all 3 faction's highest spenders band together in the Emperors. This would mean several existing members would have to leave or be booted, members who helped build the faction since day 1.

Coalition = Disloyalty. Not the opposite.

It will not help lol. But 2 other factions, i.e. Dogs of Hack and We Fight All if We can will be ceased to exist. Well I take it.

pimmen8
07-28-2013, 01:34 PM
Luke,
Why do you root for Ferr? What is so appealing with this dude and his team? He shielding bunch racists and now he joined in alliance with hack. He done nothing to get rid of his rotten members. Is it long proclamation and rhetoric good enough to make you root for somebody?

I root for Ferr as well

D1E Luke
07-28-2013, 01:57 PM
Luke,
I'm Rooting for the underdog, motivating them. I guess I'll stop though.

KFH
07-28-2013, 02:29 PM
Having spent time in almost every single SUP faction, and a winner of 7 different WD events, I would like to point out that simply hacking and having high stats will never give you a win. If you have never been at the top you have no clue what it takes to be there and stay there. So many different people talking about what it takes to be number 1, but alas none of you has ever been there. So I would suggest until you can back up your words with actions you keep it shut.

Rough Neck this goes for you on everything, you have never accomplished anything in game or forum, do something and maybe someone might actually take you seriously.Yeah you forgot about the amount of gold you need and what a spreadsheet, don't try and make this game seem harder than it is. Also you calling someone out for not accomplishing anything in the game seems like it proves what i was thinking. people in the top teams play this game like a job and not for entertainment. I'll keep having my fun

Genen
07-28-2013, 02:36 PM
Yeah you forgot about the amount of gold you need and what a spreadsheet, don't try and make this game seem harder than it is. Also you calling someone out for not accomplishing anything in the game seems like it proves what i was thinking. people in the top teams play this game like a job and not for entertainment. I'll keep having my fun

o we having blast too .lol

Dutchie
07-28-2013, 03:44 PM
Okay so speed ump had his say, dutchie, well is a d..., but I wanna make sure I'm following because between those two explanations it's not jiving. So based on Ryan's comments above I was somehow suppose to extrapolate 99.99 on sale for 79.99 combine with or somehow factored in a discounted iTunes card = $36 give or take? Oh and somehow the gold bonus program factors in, just not sure how in regards to up front cost unless the message was ment to mean bought gold + bonus gold = 36.... Confused yet, I am, not afraid or embarrassed to admitt.Okay and here is the best part that I think is getting missed, Ryan's are you saying each member gets 50k gold bars or $50k worth of gold for finishing first? What a awesome little deal you guys have there either way. I was not aware you also get a gold prize for that placement, didn't remember seeing that in the rewards section.There is no hope for you as you are quite clearly mentally challenged.

Speed ump
07-28-2013, 03:52 PM
Truth, are you completely unaware of the gold bonus program. Has nothing to do with winning any event. No one ever said such a thing existed. The people here are trying to help and explain, no need to go off on them. Listen and you may learn something that will help you. Ask, and you might get an answer. I know the trolls are of no help at all, but there's still a few people here that do have some useful insights.

Speakingthetruth
07-28-2013, 06:24 PM
Truth, are you completely unaware of the gold bonus program. Has nothing to do with winning any event. No one ever said such a thing existed. The people here are trying to help and explain, no need to go off on them. Listen and you may learn something that will help you. Ask, and you might get an answer. I know the trolls are of no help at all, but there's still a few people here that do have some useful insights.

@speed, I'm serious I do not understand as it was explained. Dutchie is too busy calling folks out to give a decent answer. Of course I am aware of the bonus program and offered that up as a possibility in the equation and all I got was, well read Dutchie response. Also read the bottom of Ryan's post, he indeed mentions a 50k($) for first?!

marklinalexanderho
07-28-2013, 06:30 PM
hmm.. interesting development here! can't wait to see how it's gg down during war haha. who will win who will win? this is intriguing!! ;)

Speed ump
07-28-2013, 06:39 PM
Ryan was referring to the gold bonus based on money spent to win first place in wd.

honest Abe
07-28-2013, 09:19 PM
No, your just a clown. There are several upstanding top ten factions besides sup including McGurt, Vff, gsf and gunners to name a few and many more in the top 25, at least two of whom deserve the prizes you and te rabid canines stole from them. Hopefully gree looks into this and dqs both you and the other hacktion.

Okay so let me get this straight, I am a bit slow, 3rd grade edjumacation is all I got! So if your not in said "cartel" and you make top ten then your classified as a hacktion? Am I following you correctly? Because god forbid a faction deciding as a group to maybe pool money, get good recruits, have a battle avg to stick to and make top ten with a dramatic push at the end. That can't possibly happen under your rules correct?

laforge27
08-03-2013, 09:23 AM
Can you please post where you shop for your gold because my supermarket sells a vault of gold (on sale) for 79.99 us dollars?

A vault costs me $79.99 also.

Rough Neck
08-03-2013, 11:38 AM

Rough Neck this goes for you on everything, you have never accomplished anything in game or forum, do something and maybe someone might actually take you seriously.

Yep, comparing your stats with your blah blah blah, looks you're more a less a hitch hiker with PUN, anywhere continue your so CALLED great skill, tapping...........

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-03-2013, 12:04 PM
Yep, comparing your stats with your blah blah blah, looks you're more a less a hitch hiker with PUN, anywhere continue your so CALLED great skill, tapping...........+++++++11111111111111

Fl@sh
08-03-2013, 12:16 PM

@speed, I'm serious I do not understand as it was explained. Dutchie is too busy calling folks out to give a decent answer. Of course I am aware of the bonus program and offered that up as a possibility in the equation and all I got was, well read Dutchie response. Also read the bottom of Ryan's post, he indeed mentions a 50k($) for first?!What kind of idiot are you? It clearly says it cost $50,000 to win first place.

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-03-2013, 12:35 PM
You put up 90,000,000 points, it'll take about 1,500 vaults. If those 1,500 vaults can be purchased for $80.00 a vault, that's $120,000.

Divide that between 60 people, it's about $2,000 per head.

Each player will need about 20 vaults, give or take.

Ryans67
08-03-2013, 12:57 PM
Now we know you are not the old PJ.....

Lets do it step by step. We can use 90m WD points as an example.

First lets figure out how much gold you need.

SUP1 averages 275 points per hit. This is because most of us are level 250, and we get screwed for being such a level.

1,500 gold gives you 60 medpacks (25bars each), or 240 hits.
240 hits x 275 points per hit. = 66,000 WD per vault of gold.

So 90m wd / 66,000 = 1,364 vaults of gold.

Now lets figure out what this gold costs.

First, most of us buy our itunes cards on sale. They range from 80-90% of face value. Gotta look around and watch for sales. Best buy, Bed Bath and Beyond, Target, Lowes, Staples, etc.

So we need $2,000 in itunes. Let's lowball it, and say those cards cost us $1,800.

Now we wait for a gree sale. We take our $2,000 and redeem them for (2,000/80) or 25 vaults of gold. Thats 37,500 bars.

Now take that 37,500 and add the 50,000 bonus. You have 87,500 bars of gold, and you spent $1,800

87,500 /1,500 = 58.3 vaults. So $1,800 US / 58.3 is roughly $31 per vault of gold. I take the $36, because some of us pay taxes on gold depending on the state purchased, some are in foreign countries where gold is pricier, and some buy the gold before a gold sale, to make sure they have enough on hand at the start.

So 1,364 vaults of gold x $36= $49,104 for a team to score 90m WD. Thats less then $1,000 per player. The gold bonus is critical for the big teams. Buying less then $2,000 at a time would make the costs astronomical. You can't be a $500 bonus tier and compete at the top.

You can even take my numbers and see the costs to fight with Ferr @ the 1m WD requirement. That would take roughly 15 vaults. Thats $540. That is not a ton of money as some believe.....

HACKER CATCHER
08-03-2013, 01:23 PM
https://twitter.com/bobsmith71976

GutterCobreh
08-03-2013, 06:21 PM
With everything heating up, I think gree needs to add a gambling feature, buy gold to gamble gold. Place your bets in each tier... who doesn't like to place their bets?

lemonhaze
08-03-2013, 06:39 PM
https://twitter.com/bobsmith71976 well ferr what have u got to say about THE BLANK we all know who it is from groupme since he has claimed to be hacking? pretty pathetic buddy

Speed ump
08-03-2013, 06:46 PM
Ferrs did respond. Only his response seemed to be related to different subjects. He did state that everyone knows his stance on hacking. Guess that means in word, not action

lemonhaze
08-03-2013, 06:52 PM
Ferrs did respond. Only his response seemed to be related to different subjects. He did state that everyone knows his stance on hacking. Guess that means in word, not action oh i must have missed that one speed ump thanks for bringing me up to par..so next time im attacked by THE BLANK im gonna be reporting him..prolly wont do no good but i will try..pretty sad that the team that claims they are the most legit is nothing but cheats and hackers..im pretty to happy to say im in a legit top 25 faction and we have no hackers..we dont even have all the def bonus maxed yet..would be lovely to see the great ripper(hacker) banned sure would throw a curve ball in there

lemonhaze
08-03-2013, 07:03 PM
Ty sir, We need all the rooting we can get FERR what about THE BLANK that is clearly in ur faction admitting to all this hacking but yet hes still there..im sure a name change will come soon from him tho better run and tell him his cover has been blown and change name fast so u can say u kicked him out..what a joke u are dude!!! here all this time u claim to be the least likely to have hackers yet u align with them and even harbor them..gonna be reports comeing in from me on the THE RIPPER ever time i see him now im even gonna attach the screeenshots of him admitting this

Sal T Iguana
08-03-2013, 07:28 PM
Ferrs did respond. Only his response seemed to be related to different subjects. He did state that everyone knows his stance on hacking. Guess that means in word, not action
You know, sometimes silence is golden. It's the heat of the battle everything is tense and I'm sure he will respond. But given the circumstance he probably doesn't want to react quickly as to not say the wrong thing.

xlcoollx
08-03-2013, 08:03 PM
where the thread of JK joining the coalition? and is joykiller a hacker faction? just asking.

DFI
08-04-2013, 12:32 AM
All this coalition stuff makes no difference. Unless everyone who has signed up is willing to go gold free until gree fixes the issues, none of this really matters...

lemonhaze
08-04-2013, 12:55 AM
All this coalition stuff makes no difference. Unless everyone who has signed up is willing to go gold free until gree fixes the issues, none of this really matters... and whats the chances of that happening with everones gold bonus about to drop..lol slim to none i will sure spend my gold bonus this war

simpleman
08-04-2013, 01:28 AM
I have to say I don't really get this coalition stuff. Don't people just play this game how they want to play it? A strong faction, and I mean in terms of friendships and bonds etc, will always maintain their independence because they are playing for fun, for themselves and for their friends. You can only control what you do, so why worry and stress about others?

StickShift
08-04-2013, 08:02 AM
Since I'm an underdog in this game, I would love to see the under win. On the flip side, if I was to win every time, I would want to keep being on top. With SUP winning every time, their stats will keep getting higher and separating from rest of competition. It must be awesome to be in top factions to be in the conversation of dethroning one another. Highest I've ever ranked was 66th two wars ago and I was stoked lol

DFI
08-04-2013, 08:13 AM
Since I'm an underdog in this game, I would love to see the under win. On the flip side, if I was to win every time, I would want to keep being on top. With SUP winning every time, their stats will keep getting higher and separating from rest of competition. It must be awesome to be in top factions to be in the conversation of dethroning one another. Highest I've ever ranked was 66th two wars ago and I was stoked lol

Exactly. That is why I don't think Ferr will ever be able to catch up. Winning one time doesn't really mean much either. What PUN has done, whether fair or not (I have no idea), will be hard to match.

fkamb
08-04-2013, 09:03 AM
Exactly. That is why I don't think Ferr will ever be able to catch up. Winning one time doesn't really mean much either. What PUN has done, whether fair or not (I have no idea), will be hard to match.

PUN doesn't exist anymore, we now have five bowls of sup