PDA

View Full Version : GoTTis still on leader board?

Lurker
07-27-2013, 12:59 PM
Interesting, the GoTTis who were unmasked as alleged cheaters by Big Money's excellent analysis are still on the PvP leader board. Does Gree really care about fixing the cheater issue beyond cosmetic fixes in the most obvious cases?

The solution is simple - ban individual cheaters and suspend/ban syndicates that harbor & benefit from them.

Timmaaay
07-27-2013, 01:09 PM
Amen Lurker. I'm just as surprised as you were. WHats more is those exact players mentioned by Big Money are robbing the piss out of me every hour because I said anything about them hacking. Thanks Gree. Keep letting them cheat and get away with it. Much appreciated.

Interesting, the GoTTis who were unmasked as alleged cheaters by Big Money's excellent analysis are still on the PvP leader board. Does Gree really care about fixing the cheater issue beyond cosmetic fixes in the most obvious cases?

The solution is simple - ban individual cheaters and suspend/ban syndicates that harbor & benefit from them.

BigMoney
07-27-2013, 04:36 PM
They are not all cheaters, but the following players shouldn't be scoring points, as far as I can personally tell:
-WiZpRo-GoTTi
-H8erhUrTa GoTTi
-Mr. B O_o GoTTi
-T PAIN GoTTi
-JON GoTTi

The last one is my fault, I didn't report him and document his hood when I first encountered him, but he's an obvious time-traveler. I can't find him again, probably because he's camping at the 170s.

The following GoTTis do not have suspicious inventories/hoods, as far as I can tell:
-KiLLer GoTTi (though this guy is pretty fun to poke, check my wall)
-ARN GoTTi
-NoMAD GoTTi
-SDF GoTTi's
-Hawk GoTTi

The hilariously low bar seems to be "if stats > 300k; then likely cheater" or "if stats < 300k; likely clean."

I've hit far more GoTTis than this, these are just the ones I saw listed on that leaderboard page. I guess they have 2-3 syndicates.

CohibAA
07-27-2013, 06:39 PM
They are ignoring cheating, and pretending they have fixed the glitches by putting up announcements about all the great things they have done for the game.

Typical GREE.

nickcity
07-27-2013, 08:04 PM
GREE, ban the GoTTi's. What is taking so long???

BigMoney
07-27-2013, 08:07 PM
My ticket is "Being processed."

CohibAA
07-27-2013, 08:08 PM
Mine was closed and labeled "solved"

:rolleyes:

The Real CJ54
07-27-2013, 08:09 PM
Long winded posts are in violation of the forum guidelines. Enjoy your ban.

They are not all cheaters, but the following players shouldn't be scoring points, as far as I can personally tell:
-WiZpRo-GoTTi
-H8erhUrTa GoTTi
-Mr. B O_o GoTTi
-T PAIN GoTTi
-JON GoTTi

The last one is my fault, I didn't report him and document his hood when I first encountered him, but he's an obvious time-traveler. I can't find him again, probably because he's camping at the 170s.

The following GoTTis do not have suspicious inventories/hoods, as far as I can tell:
-ARN GoTTi
-NoMAD GoTTi
-SDF GoTTi's
-Hawk GoTTi

The hilariously low bar seems to be "if stats > 300k; then likely cheater" or "if stats < 300k; likely clean."

I've hit far more GoTTis than this, these are just the ones I saw listed on that leaderboard page. I guess they have 2-3 syndicates.

(CCK) Cam
07-27-2013, 08:55 PM
-WiZpRo-GoTTi
-H8erhUrTa GoTTi
-Mr. B O_o GoTTi
-T PAIN GoTTi
-JON GoTTi

-ARN GoTTi
-NoMAD GoTTi
-SDF GoTTi's
-Hawk GoTTi

I've hit far more GoTTis than this, these are just the ones I saw listed on that leaderboard page. I guess they have 2-3 syndicates.i have seen Mr. BO_o GoTTi, H8erHurta GoTTi, wizpro GoTTi, and a few others. My ticket is "closed"

Sirius
07-27-2013, 09:51 PM
Thanks folks for the reports. I won't go too much into details, but actions were taken and the staff are still investigating reports.

Please note just because your ticket is closed does not mean no action was taken on it. You do get a response and the report/issue is documented. All cheat reports are fully looked into and if you haven't noticed, support has been letting folks know if their report leads to a ban etc from what I've seen.

We greatly appreciate folks reports and hope everyone keeps it up!

~Sirius

BigMoney
07-27-2013, 10:11 PM
All cheat reports are fully looked into and if you haven't noticed, support has been letting folks know if their report leads to a ban etc from what I've seen.

~Sirius

Edit: I suppose it is against the rules to share a reply to a ticket, but the point I was trying to make was that all of my tickets have received almost identical "Thank you for contacting us, we do not discuss results of our investigations, etc" responses despite being all from different Support members.

But I would love for them to tell us when a player is banned, though.

CohibAA
07-27-2013, 10:32 PM
Thanks folks for the reports. I won't go too much into details, but actions were taken and the staff are still investigating reports.

Please note just because your ticket is closed does not mean no action was taken on it. You do get a response and the report/issue is documented. All cheat reports are fully looked into and if you haven't noticed, support has been letting folks know if their report leads to a ban etc from what I've seen.

~Sirius

I have not experienced any useful replies, or indications of the players reported being banned. In fact, the only place I have seen this claim of a new policy is in this forum. Definitely not in the support ticket replies, when they are even sent.

Simius
07-28-2013, 02:08 AM
All cheat reports are fully looked into and if you haven't noticed, support has been letting folks know if their report leads to a ban etc from what I've seen.
Usually I'm being told that the results of the investigations or details of the actions taken are not being shared. And after checking those players again they still seem to be playing.

But beside that it, shouldn't be necessary to report obvious cheaters. It shouldn't be really hard to do some checks on the databases with players, items and buildings, and find all the obvious cheaters.

C Rebels
07-28-2013, 02:41 AM

~Sirius

Good to hear. I am a little surprised to hear you can cheat in this game. Hopefully the loop holes get closed quickly.

BigMoney
07-28-2013, 02:59 AM
Usually I'm being told that the results of the investigations or details of the actions taken are not being shared. And after checking those players again they still seem to be playing.

But beside that it, shouldn't be necessary to report obvious cheaters. It shouldn't be really hard to do some checks on the databases with players, items and buildings, and find all the obvious cheaters.

YES. Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes.

- Cumulative total of upgrade hours sums up to longer than the player has been playing (minus gold spent on upgrades, of course)
- Cumulative total of in-game cash purchases (building upgrades + cash weapons) sums up to an infeasible total given players IPH and amount player pulls in from robs (minus cash vaults purchased, etc)
- Cumulative RP spent on RP items sums to ridiculous number

The last one is harder to find a hard and fast rule for-- I have over 70k fights and robs combined (70,558), but I have 199,895 RP worth of items (a lot of these I didn't purchase, but came from Thug Life/Hardcore Hitman/etc goals), and 1,090,887 RP saved for a total of 1,290,782 RP in my game's lifetime-- that averages out to be about 18.3 RP per attack or rob. I have a lot of nice RP modifiers (+3/6 RP to fights/robs, +110% RP to fights, etc), but the bulk of that comes from event goals/prizes/etc. For example, the Syndicate Showdown fight goals award over 50k RP for ~5000 fights, I've done nearly LTQ which gives a ton of RP each, etc.

But anyway, the people I've been reporting for RP hacking average hundreds of RP per attack, far greater than, say 20RP/per attack.

(CCK) Cam
07-28-2013, 04:02 AM

~SiriusThanks for the communication, those GoTTi's should get banned and their syndicate gone, and all their syndicate prizes taken away (only for the hackers)

the_brein
07-28-2013, 04:04 AM
Damn. I don't think that GoTTi tag will be around much longer with this kind of attention to it!!!

BigMoney
07-28-2013, 04:16 AM
Thanks for the communication, those GoTTi's should get banned and their syndicate gone, and all their syndicate prizes taken away (only for the hackers)

Still not fair to profit off others' cheating, though. If cash hackers purchased all their bonuses, would they still have made the top 25 without that +25% IP bonus? Probably not. Even if GREE removes though verified cheaters' IP scores from last war, it won't help any of the teams that lost attacks to GoTTi cheaters with falsely inflated stats, it won't help any of the players who lost to GoTTi players whose stats are higher than they should have been due to ill-gotten bonuses, etc. I suspect at most the cheaters get banned and (hopefully) their IP scores from last war are nullified, but I doubt they will go further, even though I doubt the cheating is more widespread in that syndicate than a couple of isolated incidents. I wish I could see all their inventories, but I can't-- but I doubt I found them all.

I could forgive a syndicate that had unknowingly had a cheater, and I Would likely accept that they didn't do their due diligence in vetting their player-- but when you have 5+ cheaters, including on of the syndicate's leaders (de facto if not otherwise), it's hardly a matter of "they didn't know they were cheating."

BigMoney
07-28-2013, 04:23 AM
Damn. I don't think that GoTTi tag will be around much longer with this kind of attention to it!!!

Won't be hard to find the new syndicate that complains about "pLaYa HaTaS" or whatever.

Bigc5203
07-28-2013, 04:27 AM
U have been headhunted by L. C. F 102-984-071. We placed 401 in last battle and are 60 active members strong. Our faction is team focused &amp; has a growing list of bonuses for Att, Def &amp; Income.We have spent over 500 billion on our bonuses you won't be disappointed. Your stats make you an ideal candidate so join us!

the_brein
07-28-2013, 04:33 AM
It's certainly a lot of work to balance the universe. A cheating syndicate causes a lot of ripples. Bans for the obvious cheaters, but also how about disbanding the syndicate altogether. My syndicate placed exactly 250th. There'd be some serious hell to pay if we landed on 251.

the_brein
07-28-2013, 04:35 AM
U have been headhunted by L. C. F 102-984-071. We placed 401 in last battle and are 60 active members strong. Our faction is team focused & has a growing list of bonuses for Att, Def & Income.We have spent over 500 billion on our bonuses you won't be disappointed. Your stats make you an ideal candidate so join us!
Top 500 with 500 billion in bonuses? Aight bud, this may not have been the best thread to say that in!!!

(CCK) Cam
07-28-2013, 04:39 AM
Still not fair to profit off others' cheating, though. If cash hackers purchased all their bonuses, would they still have made the top 25 without that +25% IP bonus? Probably not. Even if GREE removes though verified cheaters' IP scores from last war, it won't help any of the teams that lost attacks to GoTTi cheaters with falsely inflated stats, it won't help any of the players who lost to GoTTi players whose stats are higher than they should have been due to ill-gotten bonuses, etc. I suspect at most the cheaters get banned and (hopefully) their IP scores from last war are nullified, but I doubt they will go further, even though I doubt the cheating is more widespread in that syndicate than a couple of isolated incidents. I wish I could see all their inventories, but I can't-- but I doubt I found them all.

I could forgive a syndicate that had unknowingly had a cheater, and I Would likely accept that they didn't do their due diligence in vetting their player-- but when you have 5+ cheaters, including on of the syndicate's leaders (de facto if not otherwise), it's hardly a matter of "they didn't know they were cheating."i hope the syndicates ranked 26th, 51st, and others receive their prize. i would think thats fair.

that
07-28-2013, 05:35 AM
way to investigate big money!!! keep up the good work!

DannyD
07-28-2013, 06:54 AM
YES. Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes.

- Cumulative total of upgrade hours sums up to longer than the player has been playing (minus gold spent on upgrades, of course)
- Cumulative total of in-game cash purchases (building upgrades + cash weapons) sums up to an infeasible total given players IPH and amount player pulls in from robs (minus cash vaults purchased, etc)
- Cumulative RP spent on RP items sums to ridiculous number

And what you have suggested, Big Money, is not difficult to come up with... A high school student could easily figure out the ways you have listed above to find cheaters... So the fact the DEVELOPERS of the game can't/don't do that is a problem to me. Last battle we came in 51st (I was in Dosees at the time)... We lost out by less than 16,000 IP, so you are all absolutely correct when you say you'd be really really upset to place there... We were! We had at least a dozen ppl dropping multiple vaults, and one guy scoring nearly 600k IP, and to find out that we missed our item by that little and there are such obvious cheaters is a huge problem. It is incredibly simple math.

I have built my character to over 400k stats, and my IPH is still less than $1,000,000. The only way I was able to do that was to spend tons of money on gold, we all know this. It undermines the REAL MONEY we have all paid when cheating is allowed. Who cares if a cheater buys 10 vaults a month... If you cheat, you should be banned forever, device blocked and all (if that's even possible). There should be a thread where GREE proves to us what is done with cheaters... There should be no privacy policy when it comes to sharing these decisions. If someone accused me of being a cheater, I would be happy for the admins to post a message proving I have spent gold every step of the way to earn my items and make my player. There seems to be too much forgiveness for people who are knowingly cheating... No one who cheats goes, "whoops, I didn't know I was cheating..." It is a conscious thought one makes to start cheating in life, at work, or in a game.

Sorry for such a long post, just really frustrated to finish 51, and see this thread come up.

PS. I have also submitted tickets of people with more than 2 standard buildings of the same type (has to be the MOST obvious cheater?) and I got ZERO response of what action was taken. Before you say you guys do something Sirius, you should be sure it's actually being done consistently.

(CCK) Cam
07-28-2013, 06:55 AM
And what you have suggested, Big Money, is not difficult to come up with... A high school student could easily figure out the ways you have listed above to find cheaters... So the fact the DEVELOPERS of the game can't/don't do that is a problem to me. Last battle we came in 51st (I was in Dosees at the time)... We lost out by less than 16,000 IP, so you are all absolutely correct when you say you'd be really really upset to place there... We were! We had at least a dozen ppl dropping multiple vaults, and one guy scoring nearly 600k IP, and to find out that we missed our item by that little and there are such obvious cheaters is a huge problem.

Based on the tiers in the Gold Bonus program, I know there are ppl spending WAY more than me on this game so other probably have a right to be more upset than I am, but spending a grand a month, should be enough to warrant that you ACTIVELY run checks like Big Money has suggested. It is incredibly simple math.

I have built my character to over 400k stats, and my IPH is still less than $1,000,000. The only way I was able to do that was to spend tons of money on gold, we all know this. It undermines the REAL MONEY we have all paid when cheating is allowed. Who cares if a cheater buys 10 vaults a month... If you cheat, you should be banned forever, device blocked and all (if that's even possible). There should be a thread where GREE proves to us what is done with cheaters... There should be no privacy policy when it comes to sharing these decisions. If someone accused me of being a cheater, I would be happy for the admins to post a message proving I have spent gold every step of the way to earn my items and make my player. There seems to be too much forgiveness for people who are knowingly cheating... No one who cheats goes, "whoops, I didn't know I was cheating..." It is a conscious thought one makes to start cheating in life, at work, or in a game.

Sorry for such a long post, just really frustrated to finish 51, and see this thread come up.

PS. I have also submitted tickets of people with more than 2 standard buildings of the same type (has to be the MOST obvious cheater?) and I got ZERO response of what action was taken. Before you say you guys do something Sirius, you should be sure it's actually being done consistently.okay... TL;DR

BigMoney
07-28-2013, 07:18 AM
PS. I have also submitted tickets of people with more than 2 standard buildings of the same type (has to be the MOST obvious cheater?) and I got ZERO response of what action was taken. Before you say you guys do something Sirius, you should be sure it's actually being done consistently.

I believe this is less of a glitch and more of a mistake on GREE's part. I've asked people who have 3+ of one type of building how they did it, and it's usually something along the lines of "I accidentally deleted ___, so I sent in a ticket, waited a long time and eventually decided to build another one, and then GREE decided to answer my ticket and restore my old building" giving them 3 or more of the same building.

the_brein
07-28-2013, 08:14 AM
I believe this is less of a glitch and more of a mistake on GREE's part. I've asked people who have 3+ of one type of building how they did it, and it's usually something along the lines of "I accidentally deleted ___, so I sent in a ticket, waited a long time and eventually decided to build another one, and then GREE decided to answer my ticket and restore my old building" giving them 3 or more of the same building.

So I should stop hounding this guy?

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s210/the_brein/9764438beaeeaf3213a3ffdb3a1fe67d.jpg

jopdermod
07-28-2013, 10:30 AM
Does anyone think it's legit to have:

25 letter bombs ? (gold item 300),
49 street cleaners (can't even find it in CrimeCityItemsWiki) explosive 94/63,
7 boom boxes 297/199,
9 fusion grenades,
10 financial crisis,
8 TNT blaster bomb (749/431),
25 shaken & stired (122/100),
15 scrapper bombs (140/63),
5 Nerve gas (171/256),
13 tactical grenades (101/68),
16 surplus grenade (159/106),
5 great barrels of fire (325/267),
4 2bombs 1blast (272/182) .. well I could go one .. but whats the point

I think Ios hackers are getting smarter & smarter and since it seems the GoTTi's are the leading fraction using this way it's getting harder and harder to figure out the HOW TO TELL. I'm no hacker, but I guess getting more then 1 or (fluke)2 of an items only handed out once .. or only handed out to 1 single players is STUPID! Some I've seen recently get the good high end prizes of the LTQ's that have been running .. but looking closer they do not HAVE the early level prizes .. so In the near future they are getting those as well so they are not under suspicion.

IT IS TIME - for an automated inventory bot - starting date of account coupled to a max possible inventory list. I think they are going to find LOADS more hackers .. and some might be just around the corner in your own SYN !! Smart hackers have evaded detection for now, but can't for long .. patience, we WILL be playing clean CC someday!

Ofcourse there are Always the Obvious ways:
1- more time upgrading then time spend in the game.
2- lower level then your loot items will give you on XP.
3- more respect items then possible respect earned.
4- more $$ spend on items and buildings then reasonably could have been collected and robbed.
5- having high end prizes, without having the low level ones.

BigMoney
07-28-2013, 03:31 PM
Does anyone think it's legit to have:

25 letter bombs ? (gold item 300),
49 street cleaners (can't even find it in CrimeCityItemsWiki) explosive 94/63,
7 boom boxes 297/199,
9 fusion grenades,
10 financial crisis,
8 TNT blaster bomb (749/431),
25 shaken & stired (122/100),
15 scrapper bombs (140/63),
5 Nerve gas (171/256),
13 tactical grenades (101/68),
16 surplus grenade (159/106),
5 great barrels of fire (325/267),
4 2bombs 1blast (272/182) .. well I could go one .. but whats the point

These are all (as far as I can remember) crate items and limited edition gold items. Nothing suspicious about this. I'd have more faith in GREE to find a gold hacker than a cash/RP/item hacker.

BigMoney
07-28-2013, 05:54 PM
"The GoTTis" have changed their syndicate's name to "GoTTi Family." The first two players I reported, WiZpRo-GoTTi and H8erhUrTa GoTTi, are no longer in the syndicate. The second group of cheaters I reported, Mr. B O_o GoTTi and T PAIN GoTTi, are still there.

CCB-STIG
07-28-2013, 06:19 PM
"The GoTTis" have changed their syndicate's name to "GoTTi Family." The first two players I reported, WiZpRo-GoTTi and H8erhUrTa GoTTi, are no longer in the syndicate. The second group of cheaters I reported, Mr. B O_o GoTTi and T PAIN GoTTi, are still there.

Typical bunch of sad idiots that need to cheat on a game then actually spend time on doing it all legit..

BigMoney
07-28-2013, 09:59 PM
Just for anyone keeping track at home, here's the list I have so far of GoTTi cheaters:

-wiZpRo GoTTi (RP/Cash hacker, possibly banned): http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38945-Most-obvious-cheater-you-have-ever-seen&p=878947&viewfull=1#post878947

-h8erhUrTa GoTTi (RP/Cash hacker, possibly banned): http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38945-Most-obvious-cheater-you-have-ever-seen&p=878947&viewfull=1#post878947

- Mr. B O_o GoTTi (Cash hacker, syndicate co-leader, ban status unknown): player's inventory is the one detailed here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38945-Most-obvious-cheater-you-have-ever-seen&p=888225&viewfull=1#post888225

- T PAIN GoTTi (not banned): farmable item/energy hacker. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38945-Most-obvious-cheater-you-have-ever-seen&p=893870#post893870

- ROCKO GoTTi (new cheater found!): http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38945-Most-obvious-cheater-you-have-ever-seen&p=893817&viewfull=1#post893817

Big thanks to the cheaters who save me the trouble of finding them on the Rival List every two hours:

http://i.imgur.com/UqfcmNd.png

BigMoney
07-29-2013, 12:48 AM
Removing my recommendation for SDF GoTTi. He might not be a cheater, but he's still a GoTTi scumbag.

Lurker
07-29-2013, 01:00 AM
Good guys deserve a good syndicate. Bump.

marcus...
07-29-2013, 01:39 AM
We at Dentists Kick A$$ would be very grateful to have SDF amongst us, but we aim (successfully) for top 50 and have no interest in top 25. Therefore DKA may not appeal to him. I'm sure JD and Prince$$ from DFA would vouch for DKA as a great crew. I've sent SDF a mafia request so will await the outcome I guess.

Dravak
07-29-2013, 03:15 AM
Lmao give up , seriously they ain't going to do anything about it !
I seen all the known cheaters from start of the game back in the game !

You seriously think they are banning them ?
they just give them a slap on the wrist , they just come back the same day and smarter !

sorry stop saying they are doing anything about it , they won't !
Just play legit or join them , it is as simple as black and white .
All known cheaters are back in the game , nothing will be done as long they keep getting income .
What I am suprised more is how they try to cover up those big amount of cheats .
By making them look as legit as possible lol .

those people defending the cheats , you ain't cheating Gree . You are cheating your fellow syndicate members who pay real money .
And infact helping gree .

vtwin
07-29-2013, 03:18 AM
Big money,

I can make room for him in The Commission, We will be pushing for top 25 like we always do. Let him know when you talk to him I added him in game.

BigMoney
07-29-2013, 04:56 AM
Just for the record, I don't know him or what kind of IP he can put up, just that he has the inventory of someone who was in a top 50, and that his inventory and hood are clean. I'm just happy to see someone unwilling to ride the coattails of cheaters, which unfortunately far too many syndicates do these days-- e.g. any mediocre syndicate (e.g. top 500) that suddenly finds their bonuses maxed out over night. You can boot the cash hackers, but you still profit from their illegitimate contributions.

LucaLuca
07-29-2013, 09:01 AM
Gree needs to get BigMoney on their payroll asap.

CCB-STIG
07-29-2013, 10:43 AM

I agree!!!

in-game j
07-29-2013, 11:00 AM
Did we also mention whether (in adherence to forum rules - name has been altered)

"Nature http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3afQvDIosNY/TpOnAyfxBrI/AAAAAAABQzw/513g-Z8xPOE/s320/Male%2Bsymbol-Wikipedia.png Gotti"

is also a cheater?

507 syndicate jets, 500 of majority of high end cash items?

I ask him about it - and he responds "i've been saving respect points for over yeasr".

hmmm ... ?

in-game j
07-29-2013, 11:25 AM
oh i see now ... he was referring to his 510 nitrous cruisers, 60 doomsday frags, 438 clean ends, 286 pinpoint snipers, 28 assassins coats, 49 ballistic armors. right.

BigMoney
07-29-2013, 03:33 PM
Did we also mention whether (in adherence to forum rules - name has been altered)

"Nature http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3afQvDIosNY/TpOnAyfxBrI/AAAAAAABQzw/513g-Z8xPOE/s320/Male%2Bsymbol-Wikipedia.png Gotti"

is also a cheater?

I ask him about it - and he responds "i've been saving respect points for over yeasr".

hmmm ... ?

I've been posting their names. It's not slander if it's true. Please send in a ticket about the player, and write it assuming the support agent you're talking to has never played CC-- make it obvious to someone who has never played the game why it is impossible for someone to have that many RP items, or that many cash items on a given IPH (this is why I typically convert their inventories to RP per attack or rob, or show how long it would take on their current IPH to have saved up that much cash).

If you can, I'd like to see screenshots or at least the player's name so I can find them myself, especially if it isn't one of the 5-6 I've already found.

Dipstik
07-29-2013, 03:36 PM
No one would charge you with slander. You'd just be banned. Not that I have any clue what the mods chose to enforce these days, but "It's true" is no defense to breaking that particular forum rule.

BigMoney
07-29-2013, 03:51 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47707-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

What "particular forum rule"? I've never understood that "rule" as naming a cheater doesn't seem to violate any of the rules, save for overly vague ones like, "[Do not] Discuss activities that violate our terms of service (this includes discussion of cheating, hacking, botting, etc.)"

I've always thought that meant to not tell people how to cheat, etc. That always seemed like a "rule" established by precedence more than anything else.

If in-game j is afraid he might get banned, I would be more than happy to post the info/screenshots/etc to out more cheaters. I had an admin PM me to ask that I forward my info in a ticket to GREE, and I feel like that would have been an opportune time for the admin to ask me to stop posting cheaters' information if I was breaking forum rules by doing so, but he did not.

MattThomas08
07-29-2013, 03:57 PM

What makes you think he's not already? You think he really can come up with all that LTQ info without some insider knowledge? NO WAY JOSE.

Lurker
07-29-2013, 03:58 PM
Sigh! And here I was thinking Big Money and Assault & Flattery were actually 2 different people IRL.

What makes you think he's not already? You think he really can come up with all that LTQ info without some insider knowledge? NO WAY JOSE.

Dipstik
07-29-2013, 03:59 PM
Well first of all, "Discuss activities that violate our terms of service (this includes discussion of cheating, hacking, botting, etc.)"

The mods have made it VERY clear that they give you a little leeway to post "OMG you'll never guess what I saw today!" sort of threads about hackers, but that calling people out by name is over the line. I'm not saying it makes sense, but that's the rule.

Of course, considering the ineffable enforcement policy, I'm half expecting to be banned for THIS post.

KillaDon
07-29-2013, 08:26 PM
So since I level 234 with 650k/703k does that make me a cheater? What makes y'all think they are cheaters just curious?? Do they have stuff Gree doesn't sell or maybe they use a lot of gold to get stats where they are!! Please let me know?

BigMoney
07-29-2013, 08:35 PM
So since I level 234 with 650k/703k does that make me a cheater? What makes y'all think they are cheaters just curious?? Do they have stuff Gree doesn't sell or maybe they use a lot of gold to get stats where they are!! Please let me know?

Try reading the topic: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?62760-GoTTis-still-on-leader-board&p=893878&viewfull=1#post893878

It's pretty clearly laid out.

KillaDon
07-29-2013, 08:42 PM
What's makes you so sure they are cheaters? I am a level 234 with 650k/703k stats and I don't cheat so I am curious why you are so sure they are cheaters?

Lurker
07-30-2013, 12:42 AM
See the post above yours. Read it. Click on the link. Read the thread.

Simple enough for you?

KillaDon
07-30-2013, 04:59 AM
I understand what y'all are saying but its just hard to prove it cause I can tell you this just from the last 2 pvp TOURNY I accumulated 480,000 respect points from finishing the 1-14 pvp goals so since I got that many respect points and loaded up on certain respect itmes I assume players will think I cheated but you can go base on time it takes and so on cause anyone can use gold to re-gen stamina so they can rob more or pvp more and anyone can use gold to instant build. I guess the only way to determine is if we really saw the amount of gold that was purchased to see if they actually spent that much in gold to get where they are!!
See the post above yours. Read it. Click on the link. Read the thread.

Simple enough for you?

BigMoney
07-30-2013, 05:12 AM
I understand what y'all are saying but its just hard to prove it cause I can tell you this just from the last 2 pvp TOURNY I accumulated 480,000 respect points from finishing the 1-14 pvp goals so since I got that many respect points and loaded up on certain respect itmes I assume players will think I cheated but you can go base on time it takes and so on cause anyone can use gold to re-gen stamina so they can rob more or pvp more and anyone can use gold to instant build. I guess the only way to determine is if we really saw the amount of gold that was purchased to see if they actually spent that much in gold to get where they are!!

Probably wasting my time explaining this on someone who doesn't have the capacity to understand, but...

no, you didn't earn 480,000RP in the PvP. The fight goals themselves award closer to 48k RP than 480k RP... the 14th goal pays out 25k RP. And no, I don't need to know if they "used gold to re-gen stamina so they can rob more" because their number of successful fights and robs is listed right in their profile, and each of those GoTTi cheaters average between 200-700+ RP PER FIGHT OR ROB.

I've done all of the PvP fight goals for the past three PvPs, placed Top 100, Top 250, etc., and I have way better RP mods than any of the GoTTis (most of the ones I looked at had syndicate prizes no more recent than the last syndicate war, not to mention the collect-10 box items I have with RP mods, etc). I've completed almost every single event GREE has put out recently-- LTQs, PvPs, everything-- and I average about 18.2 RP per attack/rob.

The fact you think "200 RP per attack or rob" is a reasonable figure shows you either have no idea what you're talking about or have some serious deficiencies in reading comprehension (as if that wasn't evidenced enough from post #51-#53). No amount of gold gets you 200+ RP per attack or rob. Your argument is completely asinine.

piratehtd
07-30-2013, 05:28 AM
I haven't seen this mentioned but the Gottis are just MWWM Prospectz. They harbored hacks before n had to change names to change image, but are the exact same people doing the exact same things.

jopdermod
07-30-2013, 09:00 AM
-JON GoTTi

I found him (lvl180 now, IPH 1.5M) and looked through his inventory: as far as respect items goes, bad spending on for instance 578 mustangs, 316 tommy's and 165 sawn-off's, but all together around 1 million in RP spend. With over 70.000 fights and robs .. nothing strange there.

On $$ items, nothing really Obvious going on. Perhaps maybe having city busses isn't smart and could say timetraveller, 69 goosh's roosters (is a bit much for a loot item), 29 last call (pretty normal), 55 street envy (a bit much for loot) but nothing conclusive on loot items, however doing non loot jobs in timetravel would hide the timetravelling. SO:

284x chainsaw * 600.000 = 170million
145x shock rod * 1.1M = 160million
123x katana * 360.000 = 44 million
a lot of cash spend on sarin gasses and other explosives roughly 500 million
nothing much on cars, but the bulldozers and city busses needed to complete the high hood jobs.

All in all, hard to say if he's time travelling or not, he has got his name doing him bad i guess.
If I would see this inventory with anybody else I would say it's on the edge but not over it.

Timmaaay
07-30-2013, 10:12 AM
Whats more about the Gotti's is that you can clearly see from reading their walls that they are creating another (if not many more) "baby" syndicates. They are making their players drop down and give cash/bricks to their other syndicate to build them up quick. So that means they are using their cash hackers to donate obscene amounts of cash to buy all of their bonuses and then just leave again. So there will be more 60 people reaping the benefits of hackers and cheaters. This is just ridiculous and needs to stop before the next war in 3 days...

Is it telling to anyone else that not one single Gotti member has posted to refute ANY of the things that have been said about them?!

nickcity
07-30-2013, 10:39 AM
It is total crap that Gree hasn't done anything. Are they waiting to see how much gold the Gottis are going to buy for the battle before they make their move? Should have been case closed two weeks ago.

Lurker
07-30-2013, 10:41 AM
Bump, great info piratehtd.

I haven't seen this mentioned but the Gottis are just MWWM Prospectz. They harbored hacks before n had to change names to change image, but are the exact same people doing the exact same things.

CohibAA
07-30-2013, 11:00 AM
Maybe the GoTTis are on GREE's payroll.

MrM
07-30-2013, 01:30 PM

is also a cheater?

hmmm ... ?

Found this guy:

http://s18.postimg.org/eyv5an32t/Screenshot_2013_07_30_17_00_19.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/eyv5an32t/)

http://s22.postimg.org/tvt04mit9/Screenshot_2013_07_30_17_00_40.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/tvt04mit9/)

http://s22.postimg.org/bhn2edvwd/Screenshot_2013_07_30_17_00_54.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/bhn2edvwd/)

http://s13.postimg.org/9hfi08igz/Screenshot_2013_07_30_17_02_45.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/9hfi08igz/)

http://s14.postimg.org/n27aizs0d/Screenshot_2013_07_30_17_02_51.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/n27aizs0d/)

http://s13.postimg.org/86cc5ic8z/Screenshot_2013_07_30_17_03_49.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/86cc5ic8z/)

http://s7.postimg.org/rzg0b2elz/Screenshot_2013_07_30_17_03_57.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/rzg0b2elz/)

http://s13.postimg.org/ag0gg9l6r/Screenshot_2013_07_30_17_09_52.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/ag0gg9l6r/)

This is just the obvious stuff, did some totals here based on BigMoney's work:

Respect items:

Mobile Trigger: 335 x 13.000 = 4.355.000
Doomsday Frag: 52 x 28.000 = 1.456.000
Disease Grenade: 20 x 22.000 = 440.000
Nitrous Cruiser: 510 x 7.200 = 3.672.000
Clean End: 438 x 6.750 = 2.956.500
Pinpoint Sniper: 286 x 8.000 = 2.288.000

Total 15.167.500 rp

Combined fight wins and succesful robs 56.859

Combined that would be 267 rp per fight/rob

Cash items:

Syndicate Jet: 507 x 18.500.000 = 9.379.500.000
Deadly Shuriken: 511 x 3.300.000 = 1.686.300.000
Siege Launcher: 99 x 6.800.000 = 673.200.000
Battle M1A1: 56 x 27.500.000 = 1.540.000.000

Toatl cash 13.379.000.000

Income per day is 109.510.248

Meaning 122 days of collecting just for this stuff, based on this current iph

Not even mentioning insane quantities of other rp/cash items that were good earlier on in the game. Plus the fact the actual collection time would have been much longer...
And yeah, not counting respect totals for events/LTQs...but come on...

EDIT: Sorry for the screenshot format, I thought they were bigger. If you click the image you get a better pic.

LucaLuca
07-30-2013, 06:37 PM

Because if they did, this issue would have been resolved weeks ago and the game much cleaner.

BigMoney
07-30-2013, 06:37 PM
I found him (lvl180 now, IPH 1.5M) and looked through his inventory: as far as respect items goes, bad spending on for instance 578 mustangs, 316 tommy's and 165 sawn-off's, but all together around 1 million in RP spend. With over 70.000 fights and robs .. nothing strange there.

All in all, hard to say if he's time travelling or not, he has got his name doing him bad i guess.
If I would see this inventory with anybody else I would say it's on the edge but not over it.

By "time-traveling," I meant his buildings. Do you know how to look at the levels of buildings that are blocked by trees, etc? On Android I can see through them via scrolling back and forth really fast, as the levels of buildings load before the building themselves do. IIRC, he had an obscene amount of level 10 defense buildings (not even any good ones). All of his **** buildings (Barber Shops, Arcades etc) were level 10 IIRC as well. I never took screenshots, as there is no real good way to get a screenshot of the building, and the way I usually report such players is by counting all of their defense buildings, and perhaps taking a money building spreadsheet and selecting all the buildings a time-traveler has, so I can easily sum up the build time/upgrade hours. It's a lot of work, which is why I didn't bother doing it the first time I came across his hood (since he hardly has much of a competitive advantage by idiotically cheating all of his defense buildings to level 10, when I have triple has stats or whatever anyway). He was the first GoTTi cheater I found, and if I knew I was going to find so many of them, I would have taken down his info to report.

Thanks for looking into him, though.

Jules Winnfield
07-30-2013, 06:47 PM
Whats more about the Gotti's is that you can clearly see from reading their walls that they are creating another (if not many more) "baby" syndicates. They are making their players drop down and give cash/bricks to their other syndicate to build them up quick. So that means they are using their cash hackers to donate obscene amounts of cash to buy all of their bonuses and then just leave again. So there will be more 60 people reaping the benefits of hackers and cheaters. This is just ridiculous and needs to stop before the next war in 3 days...

Is it telling to anyone else that not one single Gotti member has posted to refute ANY of the things that have been said about them?!

Neither of your statements are true. I have certainly spoken up about this, as my syndicate has become a "baby" syndicate, as you put it. Agreed that none of the accused have spoken up though, and I'm not speaking on behalf of them.

Also, we have not received any donations that are "obscene" or out of the ordinary for anyone. The most any of the GoTTi members have donated to us is $50 million at once, which I'm sure everyone can agree is far from obscene. We just joined up with them after the last battle and have gotten all our bonuses legitimately since syndicates started.

If you feel like checking out my stats or syndicate to see for yourself, send me a message.

BigMoney
07-30-2013, 06:57 PM
Because if they did, this issue would have been resolved weeks ago and the game much cleaner.

Haha, true. GoTTis keep posting idiotic dribble on my wall like, "if i wuz a ch34t3r GREE would have bannedz me already duhh I earned these 60,000 Doomsday Frags leg1tamitely!!111"

Or the more common refrain I hear from them (the obvious cheaters) is, "if I was a cheater, my stats would be way better." This is the stupidest argument I've ever heard, especially coming from super obvious 500+ Doomsday/etc cheaters, as if they're being subtle by cheating their stats to an above average 400k+ but not going ballistic with the hacks like those players with 38mil+ stats or whatever. I'd report even the ones who are being "subtle" by having "only" 70 Doomsday Frags, as that was a player who had less than a quarter of the number of fights and robs I have, none of the RP mods I have, and I could only afford ~35 Doomsdays. At least when they have 500+ Doomsdays, the players who don't know too much about cheaters still know something is not right there (such as the few clean GoTTis who have posted on my wall claiming to be completely unaware of the cheating, even they have trouble defending that).

The other thing I've been hearing from some other cynical players is that "GREE isn't going to do anything about the GoTTis, because they are gold spenders." True, you have to spend a bit of gold to get into the top 25, but it pales in comparison to the amount of gold legitimate top25 syndicates regularly spend during events to get their stats to be at that "top 25" level. Spending 2-3 vaults in a syndicate war is nothing compared to the regular gold grind of legitimate players, and I haven't seen a single gold item in any of the GoTTi inventories I've seen (limited items, crates, etc). A few of them had LTQ final prizes, but who is to say they're even spending gold in those events and not glitching/hacking those items as well? The farmable items hacker, T PAIN GoTTi, was done with that loot drop LTQ on Day 1. Yes, it's possible he spent thousands of gold bars to do it on Day 1, but seeing as how he didn't have many other LTQ items, I highly doubt it.

It would be really stupid for GREE to alienate legitimate, "real" gold spenders, by allowing the most obvious of obvious of cheating syndicates to continue to exist. Why the hell should I continue to dump gold in a game when others can just hack themselves 500+ Doomsdays for comparable stats? Why should I have to spend 4-5x the amount of gold as a group of obvious cheaters for a similar syndicate placement? It's stupid, and good luck convincing those syndicates that barely missed Top 25/50/75/etc to make another run at it when they see obvious cheaters occupying spaces above them.

BigMoney
07-30-2013, 07:04 PM
blah blah blah

I'm just going to save everyone the trouble of wasting your time explaining it to this GoTTi, as he thinks RP scratchers (100,000 RP grand prize, to explain how players have 8+ million RP and average 200-700+ RP per attack or rob) are a valid defense to the RP hackers and that the GoTTis each rob $1 billion per day, which is how their cash hackers got over $16 billion on their $3mil IPHs:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38945-Most-obvious-cheater-you-have-ever-seen&p=888128&viewfull=1#post888128

This guy just flat out has trouble understanding orders of magnitude.

Edit: and I don't doubt your inventory is clean. I'd be willing to bet sight-unseen that your stats are sub-300k. If they were any better, you'd probably be in the main GoTTi syndicate.

Jules Winnfield
07-30-2013, 07:14 PM
So that link points to me saying your math is awfully convincing and then asking questions about how much you rob in a day? I asked if certain actions were feasible, not once did I say any of the accused weren't cheaters.

How the hell would I know if they are telling me the truth regarding certain issues? Mrs. Boo GoTTi told me her account was pulled by GREE and they didn't find anything. You haven't accused her of cheating on here. I have no interaction with any of the accused.

Edit: My stats are around 200k. I wouldn't join the top one after all this talk on the forums anyway. I'm saying my syndicate isn't part of the cheating group, nor will it be.

bald zeemer
07-30-2013, 08:27 PM
Just for some perspective, my biggest rob day total was about $600m. And I was robbing more or less all day, and can rob every player in the game (most of that cash was from people with $10m+ iph, and stats well north of 500k). So to answer your question, Jules, no it is not feasible to average $1bn a day, let alone with middling stats.

Jules Winnfield
07-30-2013, 09:00 PM
Just for some perspective, my biggest rob day total was about $600m. And I was robbing more or less all day, and can rob every player in the game (most of that cash was from people with $10m+ iph, and stats well north of 500k). So to answer your question, Jules, no it is not feasible to average $1bn a day, let alone with middling stats.

Appreciate the feedback. The person I was told does that is around 750k. I figured if I could rob ~$10 mil from someone around my stats, then the people at your levels could rob in the hundreds of millions. Just trying to gauge it is all.

Gatorade
07-31-2013, 01:30 AM
Neither of your statements are true. I have certainly spoken up about this, as my syndicate has become a "baby" syndicate, as you put it. Agreed that none of the accused have spoken up though, and I'm not speaking on behalf of them.

Also, we have not received any donations that are "obscene" or out of the ordinary for anyone. The most any of the GoTTi members have donated to us is $50 million at once, which I'm sure everyone can agree is far from obscene. We just joined up with them after the last battle and have gotten all our bonuses legitimately since syndicates started.

If you feel like checking out my stats or syndicate to see for yourself, send me a message.

Just out of interest:

1. How did this affiliation come about? GoTTis are a bunch of demonstrable hackers in the top 25 whilst your Synd in your own words was/is honest 500 material at best. Never the twain should have met.

2. What do you hope to gain from the affiliation with a shower of demonstrable hackers? What do you imagine the hackers want to gain from the affiliation?

3. How do your long-term members feel about being associated people who have now been shown to be a bunch of hackers. Rightly or wrongly, the mud is gonna stick to your people too.

4. Why are you persisting with the affiliation now that the forum has demonstrated that they are a bunch of hackers? Why not 'clean your house back up' and tell them to GTF?

CCB-STIG
07-31-2013, 01:41 AM
I just met a gotti that's not a cheater he's called drop gotti

BigMoney
07-31-2013, 01:46 AM
If they aren't in the top GoTTi syndicate, they probably aren't cheaters. But >50% cheaters in the top syndicate is an absurdly high ratio, and not one of those non-cheating players has any right to act indignant that the GoTTis are widely being labeled cheaters. If you were on their team last war, you directly profited from such cheaters, and if you weren't, you did absolutely no due diligence in checking that, you know, half the syndicate has 500+ Doomsdays and other blatantly obvious cheats.

Gatorade
07-31-2013, 01:55 AM
Even if this baby Syndicate, and the junior GoTTis now within it, are not themselves hackers nor have hacked items in their inventories, then I'd argue that they are becoming 'hackers by proxy'.

They are knowingly profiting from the results of hacking to gain a boost to their fortunes.

Maybe the GoTTis are starting to twig that the game is almost up and are starting to inflate other accounts by this means that they can jump to.

CCB-STIG
07-31-2013, 01:55 AM
If they aren't in the top GoTTi syndicate, they probably aren't cheaters. But >50% cheaters in the top syndicate is an absurdly high ratio, and not one of those non-cheating players has any right to act indignant that the GoTTis are widely being labeled cheaters. If you were on their team last war, you directly profited from such cheaters, and if you weren't, you did absolutely no due diligence in checking that, you know, half the syndicate has 500+ Doomsdays and other blatantly obvious cheats.

I checked through every item in his inventory, no signs of being a cheat and I messaged him asking if he was currently I'm the gotti family he said asked me yes and why I was asking so I told him, he asny cheating for sure cos I managed to rob his ass of 1.4mil

Gatorade
07-31-2013, 02:07 AM
I checked through every item in his inventory, no signs of being a cheat and I messaged him asking if he was currently I'm the gotti family he said asked me yes and why I was asking so I told him, he asny cheating for sure cos I managed to rob his ass of 1.4mil

But can't you see that he's cheating by proxy - they just have to include him in the GoTTis for 1 or 2 war events and he'll get huge boosts through the prize items. I'd regard it as a way of 'laundering' the gains from hacking - transferring the cheating benefits from the obviously tainted accounts to ones with clean inventories.

in-game j
07-31-2013, 03:31 AM

There are some.

Jules Winnfield
07-31-2013, 04:00 AM
Just out of interest:

1. How did this affiliation come about? GoTTis are a bunch of demonstrable hackers in the top 25 whilst your Synd in your own words was/is honest 500 material at best. Never the twain should have met.

2. What do you hope to gain from the affiliation with a shower of demonstrable hackers? What do you imagine the hackers want to gain from the affiliation?

3. How do your long-term members feel about being associated people who have now been shown to be a bunch of hackers. Rightly or wrongly, the mud is gonna stick to your people too.

4. Why are you persisting with the affiliation now that the forum has demonstrated that they are a bunch of hackers? Why not 'clean your house back up' and tell them to GTF?

1). Five of us founded our syndicate and after a few battles, we all left to join much higher ranking syndicates so we could compete better at our levels. We all decided we would come back to rebuild our syndicate before the last battle. One of the founders was with their 2nd syndicate, not the top one, for the last battle or two. He was still in touch with some of the members via a chat app and knew they want to partner with another "baby" syndicate. As we had a lot of bonuses and members, joining us made more sense than start a new one.

2). Had hoped to gain help with on bonuses and recruiting, so we could place higher. This was before all this evidence came out. We are acting as a farm team of sorts. We get some of their new recruits, if they score high enough in IP, they get to move up. None of the players we see are involved in this discussion. As we don't have full participation, having a few extra members, even if its only for a battle or two, helps us.

3) Some members are indifferent, some are concerned. We will re-evaluate our position after this weekend.

4) We aren't accepting any donations from members who might cheat, or accepting anyone in for battle who might cheat. After this battle, we'll be discussing our affiliation with them, but have decided to stick this battle out since we've been affiliated for a few weeks now.

Gatorade
07-31-2013, 04:37 AM
Sorry if I missed this Jules, but can you state what your syndicate and the other feeder syndicate are called so everyone knows to look out for you too. As I said above, if you are knowingly benefiting off the back of someone else's cheating, then I simply regard you as cheating by proxy no matter how squeaky clean your inventories may be in themselves.

sister morphine
07-31-2013, 05:39 AM
You can add this guy to the list of GoTti cheats, assuming he's around still. I reported him during the PvP event and haven't seen him since. Got lots more pics, but these are enough I think

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y503/SisterMorphine63/null_zps90201bbc.png
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y503/SisterMorphine63/null_zpsad13df80.png
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y503/SisterMorphine63/null_zpse59412d8.png

sister morphine
07-31-2013, 06:07 AM
JON GoTTi is on 180. Sitting on his hood now

CCB-STIG
07-31-2013, 06:12 AM
But can't you see that he's cheating by proxy - they just have to include him in the GoTTis for 1 or 2 war events and he'll get huge boosts through the prize items. I'd regard it as a way of 'laundering' the gains from hacking - transferring the cheating benefits from the obviously tainted accounts to ones with clean inventories.

Suppose that's true dude he reckons he's not a cheater he's stats don't show it but I'll keep an eye on him because every time I go to attack some one he's always there to rob and attack

Jules Winnfield
07-31-2013, 06:20 AM
Sorry if I missed this Jules, but can you state what your syndicate and the other feeder syndicate are called so everyone knows to look out for you too. As I said above, if you are knowingly benefiting off the back of someone else's cheating, then I simply regard you as cheating by proxy no matter how squeaky clean your inventories may be in themselves.

I don't know what the other syndicate are besides the top one, but ours is Big Swamp GoTTi, formerly Big Swamp.

Gatorade
07-31-2013, 06:24 AM
Goddam I hope we get you in the next battle - it would be so much fun to unload on the mini-me GoTTis.

You'd maybe be best to ask your cohorts how to stock-up on Doomsday Frags as I've a feeling any consumables are gonna disappear fast when people see the cheating scumbag name you've adopted.

BigMoney
07-31-2013, 06:26 AM
You can add this guy to the list of GoTti cheats, assuming he's around still. I reported him during the PvP event and haven't seen him since. Got lots more pics, but these are enough I think

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y503/SisterMorphine63/null_zps90201bbc.png
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y503/SisterMorphine63/null_zpsad13df80.png
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y503/SisterMorphine63/null_zpse59412d8.png

Do you know if he had Top 25 prizes?

sister morphine
07-31-2013, 07:13 AM
Do you know if he had Top 25 prizes?
Not that I recall, but there was a message on his wall from BO_o GoTti welcoming him to the syn only a day or two old at the time. I got a pic of that too.

BigMoney
07-31-2013, 07:23 AM
Not that I recall, but there was a message on his wall from BO_o GoTti welcoming him to the syn only a day or two old at the time. I got a pic of that too.

The Mrs., I presume? Strange, it seemed to me that most of the people after their top 25 finish were legitimate recruits, and the ones before then were predominantly cheaters.

If you have a few more screenshots of their impossible RP inventory, I'd love to see them if you don't mind (either here or in a PM). I'd like to include it in my running ticket with GREE.

Transmitter
07-31-2013, 07:26 AM
How did you manage to find their profiles? I'm always trying to find a guy I attacked before and it seems to me you found two dudes with different levels...

Jules Winnfield
07-31-2013, 07:28 AM
Goddam I hope we get you in the next battle - it would be so much fun to unload on the mini-me GoTTis.

You'd maybe be best to ask your cohorts how to stock-up on Doomsday Frags as I've a feeling any consumables are gonna disappear fast when people see the cheating scumbag name you've adopted.

I mean, I might as well right? You're gonna think/assume we all cheat anyway, so what's the difference?

Gatorade
07-31-2013, 07:34 AM
Yeah you might as well - you've only just finishing telling us that half your syndicate are indifferent that you're gaining advantage off the back of other people's cheating. Instead of cheating by proxi you'd be as well jumping in with both feet.

BigMoney
07-31-2013, 07:47 AM
I mean, I might as well right? You're gonna think/assume we all cheat anyway, so what's the difference?

Oh spare me the pity. Most syndicates get a bad rap from having one cheater. More than half the players I've found bearing your tag are blatant cheaters. Playing alongside cheaters is just as bad as cheating yourself-- especially when you are aware and complicit in it. That's one of my biggest pet peeves, people who don't see anything wrong with playing with known cheaters just because they aren't personally cheating themselves. If you profit off cheaters, you're no better than they are.

sister morphine
07-31-2013, 07:52 AM
The Mrs., I presume? Strange, it seemed to me that most of the people after their top 25 finish were legitimate recruits, and the ones before then were predominantly cheaters.

If you have a few more screenshots of their impossible RP inventory, I'd love to see them if you don't mind (either here or in a PM). I'd like to include it in my running ticket with GREE.
Actually, it's BOo GoTTi Jnr, but what the hey! Just another head of the hydra ;) would you like it?

Jules Winnfield
07-31-2013, 07:58 AM
Maybe I haven't made it clear enough. We aren't playing along side cheaters or benefiting from them in anyway. We're using their tag, and some new recruits (who havent had any affiliation with the GoTTi's before) are coming to us first before moving up. We haven't gotten any stat bonuses, items, or donations otherwise from them. I fail to see how that makes us benefit from anything the cheaters are doing and I fail to see how you can't recognize that.

Gatorade
07-31-2013, 08:00 AM
So these recruits would have come to you anyway? In which case why would you affiliate if you are "not benefiting in any way"?

You have to see what you just said is ludicrous. You are admittedly only the outer ripple, but the outer ripple of a very corrupt epicentre.

Jules Winnfield
07-31-2013, 08:03 AM
So these recruits would have come to you anyway? In which case why affiliate if you are "not benefiting in any way"?

Ok, I didn't think of that. But let's be serious, that's splitting hairs. They help us recruit and we get a couple new members, who may or may or have joined without the tag.

Gatorade
07-31-2013, 08:14 AM
Justify it to yourself all you want - you have gained an advantage from the association. An association with a top 25 team. A top 25 team who have no right to be in the game. As BigMoney said, your no better than the ones doing the cheating which results in your advantage.

Jules Winnfield
07-31-2013, 08:46 AM
Yeah yeah yeah, ranny ranny ra boo hoo... Sorry you feel that way. Frankly it doesn't matter to me. Good luck to everyone in the battle and hope you don't miss out on one of those top prizes because the GoTTi's placed higher than you. God knows it won't be my syndicate that beats you out.

jopdermod
07-31-2013, 08:46 AM
Please welcome another REPORTED GoTTi:

Ice Cold GoTTi (lvl 183 672/682k) total fights/robs 26.000

this one is both a timetraveller and a respect hacker !

small items lists:
RESPECT:
128 hazard grenades
50 assasins coats
and more of those numbers!
TIMETRAVELLERS LOOT:(carrying 14k# wepaons only)
531 gooch's roasters
125 the desperado's
519 police bullseye's
164 silent strikers
515 ceremonial katana's
535 serrated tonfas
262 steel fists
578 the iron fist
518 rugged infiltration vests
467 blast guard helmets
524 getaway runner plus
434 rusted racers
509 japanese fireworks
509 the last cell's

I do not even want to count the respect, what is more then clear is that in order to only get this selection of loot items (it's hardly all of them .. toooo long a post that would be)

It would take over 10.000.000 energy that would take 3million minutes (loosing some on lvl-ups) thats about 500.000 hours which would be 20833 days .. so that would have him start CC before ANYONE had ever heard of personal computers .. LMAO ..

lets calculate the gold for that (20 gold equals 1000 energy) so 10m energy = 200.000 gold = 140 vaults of gold = 14.000$$ (anyone wants to spend 14.000$$ on those items should be locked up !! (yeah I know you get some bonus buying that much gold, make it 10k$$)

Until I find a new one, happy hunting all !!

Gatorade
07-31-2013, 08:50 AM
Yeah yeah yeah, ranny ranny ra boo hoo... Sorry you feel that way. Frankly it doesn't matter to me.
.........and the mask of innocent concern eventually slips. Give yourself a pat on the back and cosy-up over a nice Doomsday Frag or 10.

Jules Winnfield
07-31-2013, 08:57 AM
Mask of innocent concern is hardly the correct term. While I'll agree we've gotten a couple new recruits we probably wouldn't have otherwise, I hardly consider that a benefit of cheating that you all keep referring to. Makes no difference to me really, I just enjoy the debate/controversy.

Gatorade
07-31-2013, 11:19 AM
Would you care to comment on the evidence gathered. Start with post #33 then work your way through the rest of the examples. all being investigated by Gree.

No rush - there's a lot of inventories in the preceding 10 pages to be laughed at.

Gatorade
07-31-2013, 11:37 AM
Want to address them in thread order sPeeDX???????

jmeijer
07-31-2013, 11:50 AM
I hope Gree does launch an investigation to dispel the apparent jealously fueled accusations that the GoTTi's are cheats - I don't cheat and wouldn't know how to cheat - not sure why all the attention is focused on the GoTTis other than its retaliation for a recent divorce from MWWM.

Personally, I would like to know why the same three teams place in the top three during every challenge - what's up with that? Are they employees of Gree who get free gold - seriously, what's up with that ?

For transparency purposes, Gree should come out with a release which discloses any advantage - such as unlimited free gold - which teams or players have so everyone understands that you will never place in the top five no matter how hard you try.The previous 100 posts prove that a lot of the GoTTi's are cheaters. If Gree has any decency, they would delete the whole syndicate and the prizes that every (former) GoTTi member ever earned in syndicate wars - and they would award the top 50 prizes for the syndicates that finished at 51..

I'm 100% sure that every member in FC is legit. I'm not saying that no one could be a Gree employee, but they certainly don't hack cash, rp and items.

And it's not a secret that Men Who Wank Men and the GoTTi's have some kind of collaboration. But what about the 138's? And a question: do you have more (cheating) syndicates under the same roof?

sister morphine
07-31-2013, 12:50 PM
I hope Gree does launch an investigation to dispel the apparent jealously fueled accusations that the GoTTi's are cheats - I don't cheat and wouldn't know how to cheat - not sure why all the attention is focused on the GoTTis other than its retaliation for a recent divorce from MWWM..
Can't mean me.... I can't stand MWWM either :cool:

MattThomas08
07-31-2013, 01:14 PM
I'm 100% sure that every member in FC is legit. I'm not saying that no one could be a Gree employee, but they certainly don't hack cash, rp and items.

I'd be hesitant to proclaim any syndicate in CC 100% clean. The cheating in the past is extremely rampant and Gree doesn't tend to be too harsh on major gold spenders.

jopdermod
07-31-2013, 01:16 PM
I hope Gree does launch an investigation to dispel the apparent jealously fueled accusations that the GoTTi's are cheats - I don't cheat and wouldn't know how to cheat - not sure why all the attention is focused on the GoTTis other than its retaliation for a recent divorce from MWWM.

Personally, I would like to know why the same three teams place in the top three during every challenge - what's up with that? Are they employees of Gree who get free gold - seriously, what's up with that ?

For transparency purposes, Gree should come out with a release which discloses any advantage - such as unlimited free gold - which teams or players have so everyone understands that you will never place in the top five no matter how hard you try.

Enough said on GoTTi's and hacking cheating or other ways to enhance ..

Top3 have been and will be the same forever, for the simple reason that EVERY players in CC knows that when they want to get a top3 prize they have to:

a- Be willing and prepared to spend more then a couple of vaults in war! And have that in their inventory before they have a chance of being accepted!
b- Be prepared to leave when not willing to do it again next war! So stock up after war OR get kicked!

Have you recently checked members in the top3 ? You could have during the PvP event. You would have noticed that they have quite some changes in their teams.

Advantage's on gold-program are well known in the CC-community .. (do a search in the Forum!)

And like previously posted, BE HAPPY with the wealthy that are spending lot's of gold in CC, they pay for your gameplay!

On the statement about jealousy: I can rob most GoTTi's I encounter, they are mostly good for some excellent $$ robbing. However I'd rather NOT be ABLE to rob them, because of them getting BANNED, then having some extra rob cash in my hands.
You comments about disclosure when you talk about free unlimited gold and top5 however smell like a bit of jealousy of your own!

Snot
07-31-2013, 03:58 PM
Take things into your own hands - I attack every GOTTI I come across in game !

BigMoney
07-31-2013, 04:14 PM

For transparency purposes, Gree should come out with a release which discloses any advantage - such as unlimited free gold - which teams or players have so everyone understands that you will never place in the top five no matter how hard you try.

No joke, this is the same kind of inane bull**** I've been hearing on my wall from the GoTTis. I'm surprised he didn't call us "haters" a few times in there. Let me paraphrase your quote for you.

I have absolutely no grasp of reading comprehension whatsoever. How is that people are still able to beat me and my syndicate even though we've been cheating our asses off? They clearly must be cheating more than us. You guys are just jealous, pLaYa h8rZZZZ.

Also, the fact that GoTTis have accused me of being in MWWM because I'm reporting all their cheaters (and hitting every tagged member I see) is one of the stupidest thing I've ever heard. MWWM? I mean, have you seen my stats? :rolleyes:

Timmaaay
07-31-2013, 04:55 PM
Speedx, he did not call you out (as a cheater) in particular. However, you, as a stated Gotti member, are an accomplice and complicit in allowing those members who did cheat, and have been confirmed factually to have cheated. Therefore, you can be held liable for conspiracy in the fraud. Finally, how exactly are you going to defame a random computerized character with a picture? These are not american citizens but characters in a video game that do not have rights. Before throwing out big lawyer words, know what f#%& you are talking about.

I see you are trying to get this thread closed by threatening litigation against Big Money. If what he said was not true, it would be against Gree's terms of service. He has not been banned nor has his information been banned from the forums. Therefore, his information is in compliance with the TOS. You said it yourself, its not defamatory when its TRUE!

Big Money:

I am a GoTTi - I have neither hacked nor cheated nor would I know how. The only defense to a defamation is that you're telling the truth. You could already be liable in a civil action for defamation / libel for your posts.

Defamation is not protected speech and i am not sure in which jurisdiction your reside, but i don't know a single civilized country or state which does not recognize defamation as an actionable tort. i would recommend that your cease and desist posting anything further regarding my syndicate and remove all posts that you have authored which contain defamatory / libelous content. If you would like to send me your address I will be more than happy to a formal letter.

As I started this letter to you - the only defense to defamation or libel is the truth and you're certainly going to lose with respect to me. I would recommend that you contact an attorney and get some advice before you dig yourself into a deep hole.

QUOTE=BigMoney;893878]Just for anyone keeping track at home, here's the list I have so far of GoTTi cheaters:

-wiZpRo GoTTi (RP/Cash hacker, possibly banned): http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38945-Most-obvious-cheater-you-have-ever-seen&p=878947&viewfull=1#post878947

-h8erhUrTa GoTTi (RP/Cash hacker, possibly banned): http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38945-Most-obvious-cheater-you-have-ever-seen&p=878947&viewfull=1#post878947

- Mr. B O_o GoTTi (Cash hacker, syndicate co-leader, ban status unknown): player's inventory is the one detailed here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38945-Most-obvious-cheater-you-have-ever-seen&p=888225&viewfull=1#post888225

- T PAIN GoTTi (not banned): farmable item/energy hacker. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38945-Most-obvious-cheater-you-have-ever-seen&p=893870#post893870

- ROCKO GoTTi (new cheater found!): http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38945-Most-obvious-cheater-you-have-ever-seen&p=893817&viewfull=1#post893817

Big thanks to the cheaters who save me the trouble of finding them on the Rival List every two hours:

http://i.imgur.com/UqfcmNd.png[/QUOTE]

BigMoney
07-31-2013, 05:17 PM
Big Money:

I am a GoTTi - I have neither hacked nor cheated nor would I know how. The only defense to a defamation is that you're telling the truth. You could already be liable in a civil action for defamation / libel for your posts.

Defamation is not protected speech and i am not sure in which jurisdiction your reside, but i don't know a single civilized country or state which does not recognize defamation as an actionable tort. i would recommend that your cease and desist posting anything further regarding my syndicate and remove all posts that you have authored which contain defamatory / libelous content. If you would like to send me your address I will be more than happy to a formal letter.

As I started this letter to you - the only defense to defamation or libel is the truth and you're certainly going to lose with respect to me. I would recommend that you contact an attorney and get some advice before you dig yourself into a deep hole.

Just for anyone keeping track at home, here's the list I have so far of GoTTi cheaters:

http://i.imgur.com/UqfcmNd.png

Can someone tell me if this clown is serious? I honestly can't tell if I'm being trolled or if it's possible that someone can legitimately be stupid enough to threaten someone over the internet with defamation over a mobile phone game. Yeah, good luck with getting me to send you my address, moron. You clearly don't understand how defamation works either, e-lawyer.

But while we're at it, please feel free to post your own personal mafia code so I can browse your inventory.

Timmaaay
07-31-2013, 05:25 PM
See that's the problem, you do control them by allowing them to remain in your syndicate. You are complicit in allowing them to remain in your syndicate. I'm not crossing any line by expressing my opinions. They are mine; other may have similar opinions but it is my own. You cant and wont threaten me with anything. I'm well aware of the law. However, your comment that Big Money's statements are "unsubstantiated" are false. He has provided, time and time again, more than enough evidence that those he has posted about could not have accumulated the items based on the game parameters themselves nor the time the game has been in existence.

But I'm done feeding the Gotti Trolls. You are getting off track that members in your syndicate have cheated and should be banned. The rest of the Gree community doesnt want hackers in the game. Period and thats what we are trying to get rid of.

First, being an "accomplice" means you're "complicit." Publishing in a public forum that I am an accomplice which would make me complicit without some truth to that statement is defamatory and potentially actionable. You should also consult an attorney.

Second, it's futile to have a intelligent conversation with someone who doesn't understand the meaning of the words he is using. Again, I would recommend you consult with a legal professional for guidance.

I don't control my syndicate members nor am I responsible for their alleged actions - and at this point that's exactly what your defamatory comments are - allegations - which I might add are unsubstantiated. I find it hard to believe that Gree would allow cheating to take place. Because I am a GoTTi both your comments and Big Money's implicate me by inference and in your case directly. If you want this to escalate it will - and you may end up being the one who is banned from the game -

[/QUOTE]

Jules Winnfield
07-31-2013, 05:48 PM
Well, you'll all be happy (maybe) to know that we are no longer affiliated with the GoTTi's. Who would've guessed that my syndicate would get the axe for being the one of the only people to at least try and stick up for them?

Apologies to everyone for getting involved with this thread and getting heated at times.

Dipstik
07-31-2013, 06:10 PM
As an actual lawyer, I can tell you that speedx has no case. Also, I heard he beats up little kids and is sexually attracted to sheep. Im not scared of his defamation suit because its all true. If it wasnt, he'd sue me right?

BigMoney
07-31-2013, 06:16 PM
He obviously has no case, and if he is a real lawyer (which I doubt), he knows it. Best guess is he's trying to intimidate me into delete forum posts clearly exposing cheaters in his syndicate.

MattThomas08
07-31-2013, 07:21 PM
Is this ewar really happening? It's almost too good to be true. This is almost as good as when I heard a certain somebody tell King Solomon he should sue Gree for "deformation of character. It's a legal term", for 'incorrectly' labeling him as a cheater.

Grant B
07-31-2013, 07:47 PM
As an actual lawyer I can tell you that speedx has no case. Also, I heard he beats up little kids and is sexually attracted to sheep. Im not scared of his defamation suit because its all true. If it wasnt, he'd sue me right?

Says the kid who loves my little pony

Dipstik
07-31-2013, 07:49 PM
Lawyers can love mlp

Timmaaay
07-31-2013, 07:53 PM
Not sure if it was Gree that used the axe or if it was your members but I am sincerely happy to hear you are no longer affiliated. I am hopeful all Gotti hackers are banned before the war starts Friday.

Well, you'll all be happy (maybe) to know that we are no longer affiliated with the GoTTi's. Who would've guessed that my syndicate would get the axe for being the one of the only people to at least try and stick up for them?

Apologies to everyone for getting involved with this thread and getting heated at times.

Jules Winnfield
07-31-2013, 08:02 PM
Not sure if it was Gree that used the axe or if it was your members.

Nothing to do with GREE. Got a nasty message via kik from one of the leaders of the GoTTi's basically saying F off and change your tags. No sweat off my back. Like I said earlier, makes no difference to me. The sun will rise again tomorrow.

(Try and take it easy on us if your a "GoTTi hunter." We've still got the GoTTi tag in our syndicate name)

bbc_recruiter
07-31-2013, 10:48 PM
Gotti's make me laugh

t12pm
07-31-2013, 11:07 PM
Seems they don't think a ban is coming i talked with one of the accused last night and seems they are shooting for top 10 this war.

BigMoney
07-31-2013, 11:13 PM
Seems they don't think a ban is coming i talked with one of the accused last night and seems they are shooting for top 10 this war.

Going to be hard to do if their players are neutered. :rolleyes:

Mutant Ninja Turtles
07-31-2013, 11:23 PM
Thank you for the professional opinion

As an actual lawyer, I can tell you that speedx has no case. Also, I heard he beats up little kids and is sexually attracted to sheep. Im not scared of his defamation suit because its all true. If it wasnt, he'd sue me right?

sister morphine
08-01-2013, 12:51 AM
Have you employed this gambit in court, Dippy? The world needs to know. :D

Ragmondino
08-01-2013, 02:03 AM
Big Money:

QUOTE=BigMoney;893878]Just for anyone keeping track at home, here's the list I have so far of GoTTi cheaters:

http://i.imgur.com/UqfcmNd.png[/QUOTE]

Bahahahaha
Speed. Your a cheater. Your whole syn are cheaters.
Also you lack any sort of brain power.
Also you sound like a spoilt child throwing his toys out the pram.
You don't like it?
So sue me.
Reminds me of someone else no longer about.

Gatorade
08-01-2013, 04:27 AM
Nothing to do with GREE. Got a nasty message via kik from one of the leaders of the GoTTi's basically saying F off and change your tags. No sweat off my back. Like I said earlier, makes no difference to me. The sun will rise again tomorrow.

(Try and take it easy on us if your a "GoTTi hunter." We've still got the GoTTi tag in our syndicate name)

You say that you have been told to "change your tags" yet your syndicate is still called Big Swamp GoTTi. I'm confused, does this mean that you had all changed your player tags to XXXXX GoTTi?

I'd LMAO if so - 50 gold blown to associate yourself with a shower of cheats, now another 50 gold to revert your player tags. That truly wold be karma after all your protestations over the last days.

tom73
08-01-2013, 05:47 AM
I am level 145... 155k d 450,000 iph and a top contributor to my top 750 or so syndicate. I run into lots of rivals and get invites that belong to syndicates that have all bonuses bought no cash needed. How can this be? We are many billions from being there. I suspect a lot of cheating happens and cheaters then move on. Still the syndicate has huge unfair advantage over us.

I have had various responses including large accounts that contribute 1 or 2 billion a day. #ohreally

bald zeemer
08-01-2013, 05:57 AM
I am level 145... 155k d 450,000 iph and a top contributor to my top 750 or so syndicate. I run into lots of rivals and get invites that belong to syndicates that have all bonuses bought no cash needed. How can this be? We are many billions from being there. I suspect a lot of cheating happens and cheaters then move on. Still the syndicate has huge unfair advantage over us.

I have had various responses including large accounts that contribute 1 or 2 billion a day. #ohreally

Time travelling got fixed after synds came out. A lot of synds maxed out bonuses early with that particular brand of cheater.

jopdermod
08-01-2013, 06:01 AM

My syndicate has been in top250 from first war and on, we fell out of top 250 when top400 was added, so we got that.
We fell out of top250 because we don't have our bonusses maxed, we only have 10 influence bonus. When I do the maths on it we would be in top250 with a maxed out influence bonus. So absolutely right there is an unfair advantage going on. I have heard from various top 50 syndicates that are still NOT maxed out on bonusses or have just recently done that.

But what bothers me most is that there are a lot of ignorant players willingly (and eager) joining a top250/400/500 team that is maxed out. THEY SHOULD KNOW, the maxing out was done with cheated money!! That makes them GUILTY BY PROXY !! We as an honest syndicate have NO CHANCE of recruiting any good players because of this.

How I wish there was a way Gree could do something and would do something about the syndicates AS WELL.

BigMoney
08-01-2013, 06:10 AM
As an update, I had my ticket closed by GREE who said they will be looking into the GoTTis.

As a second update, that was soon followed with a post by a GoTTi on my wall which was upset at me for calling "all GoTTis cheaters" when "only" 4 of them have been banned for cheating, and that "GREE let the rest of them go." She was quite upset at this characterization, as surely 4/60 cheaters is a reasonable number of cheaters to have. It seems that the GoTTis had her post on my wall, because she is literally the first and only GoTTi to own gold items (other than the leader, I presume, who I hear rumors of being temporarily banned by GREE for some sort of gold hacking snafu).

I don't know how these fit chronologically, but there definitely should have been more than 4 of them banned. I am hopeful that more bans are still to come, and that GREE is not done "looking into them" until each and every cheating member of that syndicate has been banned. As already displayed by this topic, there are well over 4 of them.

jopdermod
08-01-2013, 06:38 AM
As an update, I had my ticket closed by GREE who said they will be looking into the GoTTis.

As a second update, that was soon followed with a post by a GoTTi on my wall which was upset at me for calling "all GoTTis cheaters" when "only" 4 of them have been banned for cheating, and that "GREE let the rest of them go." She was quite upset at this characterization, as surely 4/60 cheaters is a reasonable number of cheaters to have. It seems that the GoTTis had her post on my wall, because she is literally the first and only GoTTi to own gold items (other than the leader, I presume, who I hear rumors of being temporarily banned by GREE for some sort of gold hacking snafu).

I don't know how these fit chronologically, but there definitely should have been more than 4 of them banned. I am hopeful that more bans are still to come, and that GREE is not done "looking into them" until each and every cheating member of that syndicate has been banned. As already displayed by this topic, there are well over 4 of them.

Only us 2 together have a total of over 10 different GoTTi's reported for various hacks/cheats .. so for them to have banned so far means: A- It takes 4 weeks to process a BAN or B- GoTTi's are not telling the truth on how many got banned.

I'll go for options B, at least thats my hope !

jopdermod
08-01-2013, 06:40 AM
Time travelling got fixed after synds came out. A lot of synds maxed out bonuses early with that particular brand of cheater.

Timetravelling has only partly been fixed!

Yes, you cannot build and upgrade continously anymore
Yes, you cannot collect your buildings anymore

No, you still can do jobs and save the $$ and loot

tom73
08-01-2013, 06:54 AM
My syndicate has been in top250 from first war and on, we fell out of top 250 when top400 was added, so we got that.
We fell out of top250 because we don't have our bonusses maxed, we only have 10 influence bonus. When I do the maths on it we would be in top250 with a maxed out influence bonus. So absolutely right there is an unfair advantage going on. I have heard from various top 50 syndicates that are still NOT maxed out on bonusses or have just recently done that.

But what bothers me most is that there are a lot of ignorant players willingly (and eager) joining a top250/400/500 team that is maxed out. THEY SHOULD KNOW, the maxing out was done with cheated money!! That makes them GUILTY BY PROXY !! We as an honest syndicate have NO CHANCE of recruiting any good players because of this.

How I wish there was a way Gree could do something and would do something about the syndicates AS WELL. Thanks... exactly what we are experiencing just at a lower level. We have a great culture and do not want to merge to bigger faction.... but very hard to recruit.

BigMoney
08-01-2013, 07:09 AM
I was taking a more merciful approach after relentlessly hounding GoTTis, and decided to start discriminating between cheating GoTTis and GoTTis who weren't personally cheating but were along for the ride. If they are cheaters, well **** them, I'm going to keep hounding them. But the ones who had clean inventories, I've started linking them to this topic, more specifically my post: http://tinyurl.com/CCgottis (takes you to page 4 where I specifically detail the cheaters I've found so far, and I'm going to keep updating it).

I know of one GoTTi that left the syndicate after I informed them. The vast majority of them condone and support said cheaters.

E.g.
ToNes GoTTi: "Dude I've read the forums and really don't care! Crime city has and always will have cheats, especially at our level ! As I'm sure you've already informed Gree of your speculations, it's surely time to Stop leaving the childish gossip notes! I THINK I HEAR THE WAAAAMBULANCE"

The Kid GoTTi: "**** your link, you on the forum acting like a *****, wanna be on every GoTTi's ****. If what you're saying is true so why hasn't Gree done anything about it?. You fight a lost cause and to be honest ain't nobody got time for you."

ThornKill GoTTi: "go cry to someone else pal gottis are takin **** over deal with it we'll push you down the list"

BriTTney GoTTi: "Regarding the 5 members reviewed on the thread I agree your suspicions look well supported but not necessarily compelling and beyond any doubt as pointed out in various replies. These observations have also been reported to and reviewed by GREE and they're okay with it. It's frustrating not getting a more detailed reply from GREE to support their decisions in such instances but is it really necessary to post "all GoTTi's are cheats/hackers" when the facts suggest otherwise?"

Congrats to BriTTney GoTTi on the only literate and respectable reply, but I have to disagree that people averaging 700+ RP per attack/rob is not "compelling." Nor did I ever say all GoTTis are cheats, as seen by my post on page 1 of this very topic.

Just because you're not personally cheating does not absolve you or your syndicate of guilt. Time to stop discriminating between GoTTis again.

Gatorade
08-01-2013, 07:17 AM
Top work BM - don't stop!

Timmaaay
08-01-2013, 07:35 AM
Big Money, I have to slightly disagree that technically they all cheated as they a) joined a syndicate which had their bonuses maxed out by cash hacking cheaters: and b) took top 25 as a result of having all influence and other bonuses maxed as well as having players with stats grossly inflated allowing them to score more IP.

So while yes, some of them did not actually hack the game, all of them who remain after the plethora of information you have posted are guilty by association.

BigMoney
08-01-2013, 07:49 AM
Don't get me wrong, I agree with you that the people who benefited from said cheaters are just as guilty of "cheating" whether or not they were hacking cash/RP/items themselves. However, some of them have joined the GoTTi's after their top 25 finish, and a few of them seem unaware of the GoTTi's cheating. I'm far more forgiving to the GoTTis I've hit that don't have the blue rifle (and 300k+ stats, the ones with even worse stats and no blue rifle just haven't hacked their stats up enough for the GoTTi A-team yet).

Shame it doesn't work like sports-- after so many cheaters have been exposed, I feel that they really should be forced to forfeit their wins in which they had cheaters fighting for them. Even the non-hacking GoTTis should lose those syndicate prizes-- they didn't earn them.

jopdermod
08-01-2013, 08:06 AM
I feel it's time for Gree to intervene and give ALL players the head-up in the whole issue.

Let Gree show us where they stand, because I hear a lot of discussions like if you can't beat them join them and sorts like that. They will do nothing about it at all, blablabla ... (thats the most argued line I come across when I speak to cheaters in game)

I would like to know I spend my time, energy and $$ on a game that is at least trying to be honest. If there is honestly an effort made in hunting down cheaters and banning them it would be a welcome reaction to hear the result and not the regular standard message.

Randolph
08-01-2013, 08:07 AM
Fully agree with bm

Jota
08-01-2013, 09:06 AM
Let Gree show us where they stand, because I hear a lot of discussions like if you can't beat them join them and sorts like that. They will do nothing about it at all, blablabla ... (thats the most argued line I come across when I speak to cheaters in game)

Silence speaks louder than words...

Randolph
08-01-2013, 09:19 AM
I think if gree doesnt want to take care of the cheaters i can feel another gold boycot coming soon like a few wars ago!!!!!

Randolph
08-01-2013, 09:20 AM
And mods no i'm not threatening gree so you dont have to ban me lmao

WahyudiSalim
08-01-2013, 10:01 AM
i have seen Mr. BO_o GoTTi, H8erHurta GoTTi, wizpro GoTTi, and a few others. My ticket is "closed"

Are there any gold cheater?

Sharky Finn
08-01-2013, 10:46 AM
Are there any gold cheater?

Well let's see. There are building cheats, decoration cheats, upgrade cheats, construction cheats, RP cheats, money cheats, stat point cheats, item cheats, health cheats, stamina cheats, time cheats and level cheats... You be the judge.

JoJo1234
08-01-2013, 01:19 PM
Well done BM for your work, and I totally agree with the idea that it is not just a few who cheat in their crew, I had one robbing and attacking me non-stop over the past PVP event though his stats were a lot less than mine, posted on his wall about the talk on CC forum and was he aware of the issue and voila no more attacks or robs, speaks volumes...

Senator McCarthy
08-01-2013, 07:29 PM
I think there are enough evidence of the Gotti syndicate benefiting from several cheaters. Gree needs to roll back some of the syndicate bonuses and strip some weapons won from last battle from all members of the syndicate as a warning that mass cheating within one group will not be tolerated.

If it was just one cheater... it is understandable... but if the leader and several members are cheaters... Gree needs to step up or this is just a green light for everyone to start cheating.

Lurker
08-02-2013, 06:12 PM
GoTTis Revenge are at #25 on leader board in syndicate war. Potential permanent #2 - so that RG, SAS, and Indian Nation can fight for #3?

I think there are enough evidence of the Gotti syndicate benefiting from several cheaters. Gree needs to roll back some of the syndicate bonuses and strip some weapons won from last battle from all members of the syndicate as a warning that mass cheating within one group will not be tolerated.

If it was just one cheater... it is understandable... but if the leader and several members are cheaters... Gree needs to step up or this is just a green light for everyone to start cheating.

bald zeemer
08-02-2013, 06:54 PM
What makes you think Gottis can get #2?! Cheating terrible stats doesn't guarantee a good result in war.

Lurker
08-02-2013, 06:58 PM
It has gotten them this far, hasn't it? Fact that Gree hasn't banned them leads me to believe anything is possible in this game now.

Just give it a couple of wars, Bald Zeemer.

What makes you think Gottis can get #2?! Cheating terrible stats doesn't guarantee a good result in war.

bald zeemer
08-02-2013, 07:23 PM
It has gotten them this far, hasn't it? Fact that Gree hasn't banned them leads me to believe anything is possible in this game now.

Just give it a couple of wars, Bald Zeemer.

They're amateurs compared to current #2.

BigMoney
08-02-2013, 09:18 PM
First of all, I must say that I am disappointed that their name change didn't have a more direct reference to me. :rolleyes:

I had someone PM me that they were in MWWM Prospectz when their leader (the current GoTTi leader) had their account "investigated" for hacking Tapjoy gold. Not coincidentally, their leader is the only one with semi-respectable stats.

If you match the GoTTis, try hitting these players if they are still in the syndicate:
L177 WiZpRo GoTTi 385k
L179 DmAn GoTTi 422k
L183 H8erhUrTa GoTTi 485k
L187 T PAIN GoTTi 401k
L192 ROCKO GoTTi 491k
L214 Nature Boy GoTTi 633k

Note: stats are 1-2 weeks old, and do not include any boosts from the most recent LTQ.

Each and every one of these players are blatant cheaters already reported to GREE. If GREE's response to my ticket is correct and GREE is actually investigating these players, then each and every one of these players should be banned and on "auto-lose"-- meaning they will lose fights to anyone who attacks them, regardless of attack stat. Might be a good idea to poke these players with weak low-level players to see if they can score some big IP if they are indeed on auto-lose.

sister morphine
08-02-2013, 10:16 PM
bump, to counter the no life saddo necro'ing every ancient thread in sight.

Lurker
08-02-2013, 10:26 PM
Bump........

bump, to counter the no life saddo necro'ing every ancient thread in sight.

Senator McCarthy
08-02-2013, 11:34 PM
Bump... probably a Gotti member wanting to hide this thread

Senator McCarthy
08-02-2013, 11:40 PM
Bumping again

Senator McCarthy
08-02-2013, 11:46 PM
Gotti's are really messing with the forum

the_brein
08-03-2013, 12:39 AM
Gotti's are really messing with the forumif gottis ain't smart enough to not not use 500 frags, then they's not smart enough to do dis.

Kidkiller
08-03-2013, 12:41 AM
if gottis ain't smart enough to not not use 500 frags, then they's not smart enough to do dis. so if its not them, than who?

BigMoney
08-03-2013, 12:45 AM
if gottis ain't smart enough to not not use 500 frags, then they's not smart enough to do dis.

How does that make them not smart? Look how long they got away with it. They built up ~top50-syndicate type stats practically overnight for free!

the_brein
08-03-2013, 01:03 AM
How does that make them not smart? Look how long they got away with it. They built up ~top50-syndicate type stats practically overnight for free!i don't know if that's getting away with it for that long or gree just not being able to deal with things like that fast enough. Although my my original comment was more on the sarcastic side.

I don't think gree is well equipped to handle these kinds of things.

the_brein
08-03-2013, 01:05 AM
so if its not them, than who?id start with the gingerbread man. Then work my way through candy land. I'd have some words with the tooth fairy, perhaps the Keebler Elves. They're known for shady stuff.
Rats, I'm starting to sound like the ones making the posts!

bald zeemer
08-03-2013, 01:30 AM
brein, you were rapidly heading in the right direction, actually.

BigMoney
08-03-2013, 01:36 AM
i don't know if that's getting away with it for that long or gree just not being able to deal with things like that fast enough. Although my my original comment was more on the sarcastic side.

I don't think gree is well equipped to handle these kinds of things.

Considering the fact GREE made a big announcement about how they "fixed" these RP/item hacks, (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?60995-An-Update-regarding-User-Exploits-*Fixed*!) it seems to suggest that GREE has no way to catch people with obviously hacked amounts of cash/RP. These idiots have been around since MWWM/MWWM Prospectz, probably cheating the whole way.

Shame GREE can't, you know, have some sort of database of a user's inventory items to query it for obviously impossible totals.

the_brein
08-03-2013, 03:04 AM
Considering the fact GREE made a big announcement about how they "fixed" these RP/item hacks, (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?60995-An-Update-regarding-User-Exploits-*Fixed*!) it seems to suggest that GREE has no way to catch people with obviously hacked amounts of cash/RP. These idiots have been around since MWWM/MWWM Prospectz, probably cheating the whole way.

Shame GREE can't, you know, have some sort of database of a user's inventory items to query it for obviously impossible totals.indeed sir. To add to it, they rely on the players heavily, to report these cheaters. Which also leads me to believe they don't have a handle on it. They request a lot of information for reporting cheaters. I don't think they'd need so much info from us if they knew how to handle it.

N41LZ
08-03-2013, 03:38 AM

Shame GREE can't, you know, have some sort of database of a user's inventory items to query it for obviously impossible totals.

Any "lawyers" visit your hood yet?

Gatorade
08-03-2013, 04:08 AM

The GoTTis are busy hacking the new anti-BM limited items

melee item - The Gavel (1,430,000/956,000)
armor item - The Judges Wig (351,000/9,999,999)

BigMoney
08-03-2013, 06:59 AM

LOL they visit my hood all the time to whine and write inane bull**** on my wall (y yOu sO JeAloUs h8er????? is iT becUZmy sTaTs are a small fRaCtion Of URS!?), but none of them are strong enough to take anything from me. I do enjoy the direct link when they try, though.

Don't know which GoTTi was the pretend e-lawyer-- he disappeared after I asked his code to check his inventory for some reason.

tom73
08-03-2013, 07:28 AM
We fought gottis of war. Obviously benefit from cheating.

sister morphine
08-03-2013, 07:34 AM
Found another one with 531 Gooch's Roaster today (Ice Cold GoTTi on 183) - ticket sent in natch'

BigMoney
08-03-2013, 07:47 AM
Found another one with 531 Gooch's Roaster today (Ice Cold GoTTi on 183) - ticket sent in natch'

Shame that nothing will be done to rectify the syndicate rankings when more and more GoTTis are exposed. As far as I can tell, the only thing that has come of this is that the GoTTis had to ditch 3-4 of their most obvious cheaters, but the other 30 or so in the syndicate are fine. Nature Boy is still battling, but I don't know if he's nerfed or not yet.

Steve0
08-03-2013, 08:58 AM
You might be forgetting that droid has 100% drop rate in the roadster. Still some are obvious cheaters.

one man gang
08-03-2013, 09:13 AM
At least this thread has brought them to my attention and I know to rob them when I can : ).

Good work on this.

Good work GREE, I am sure your working hard to stop cheaters. If not then we can all cheat and you go broke.... : ).. Just saying..

in-game j
08-03-2013, 09:37 AM
Shame that nothing will be done to rectify the syndicate rankings when more and more GoTTis are exposed. As far as I can tell, the only thing that has come of this is that the GoTTis had to ditch 3-4 of their most obvious cheaters, but the other 30 or so in the syndicate are fine. Nature Boy is still battling, but I don't know if he's nerfed or not yet.

i got a reply back from staff.. usual.. "we are investigating and looking into his items"

Lurker
08-03-2013, 10:37 AM
Something will be done when the big gold spenders in the game (like you) get together and stop buying gold to force Gree. Until Gree's (in)action hits them in their pockets, nothing will change.

jopdermod
08-03-2013, 02:24 PM
After 30k views, the Most Obvious Cheats thread has disappered. I think the GoTTi crew must have hacked it, to remove all that proof.

they removed more then one thread ..

and they are replying tickets send in on cheaters, in the same regular fashion .. but now no longer 1 reply for each ticket .. but bundling them and sending 1 reply for multiple cheater tickets.

When you see the ticket numbers, it must be impossible for them to really adress ALL of them. Or have an army stationed to answer them.

Gatorade
08-03-2013, 05:06 PM
If you're on the up n up with that news, that the best thing I've heard in ages!

Lurker
08-03-2013, 06:25 PM
Which news Gatorade? Has Gree taken any action?

If you're on the up n up with that news, that the best thing I've heard in ages!

Gingeasian
08-03-2013, 06:40 PM
Which news Gatorade? Has Gree taken any action?
One of the biggest hackers in Gotti was banned and Gree is investigating more

Lurker
08-03-2013, 07:02 PM
Awesome, is this posted somewhere, Gingeasian?

One of the biggest hackers in Gotti was banned and Gree is investigating more

BigMoney
08-03-2013, 08:02 PM
Awesome, is this posted somewhere, Gingeasian?

WTF, one of the admins must be messing with me. All of my posts I made today have been deleted... or they're missing, and I have no notice or reason why. To the admin that is deleting my posts/topics, can you please PM me if I'm violating some sort of rule? I know for a fact I didn't delete my own topic about the matchup snafu at the start of war, and I certainly didn't delete my recent posts concerning the GoTTis.

Anyway, it was posted in this topic. MWWM Givemeur$$$ posted that she used to be a member of the old GoTTi syndicate (which I presume is MWWM Prospectz) and said that she was the one that hacked cash for their syndicate. She said the Mr. B O_o GoTTi was banned, and that Mr B O_o GoTTi was responsible not just for hacking himself, but for teach many others to hack as well. She even posted the syndicate code of the syndicate with the hacked cash bonus (as if anyone is surprised at this point that the GoTTis hacked cash for all of their bonuses).

I replied something along the lines of how this made the GoTTi's far worse-- they didn't just recruit one or two cheaters, they're actively teaching others in their syndicate their hacks/cheats. The obvious cash/RP hackers were easy to catch, but some of the GoTTis were more subtle in the cash hacking. They would have inventories that didn't look right-- far more cash weapons than a player would ever realistically buy, however, the cash weapons alone weren't completely impossible totals on their current IPHs alone. My examples of this are Thornkill GoTTi and Violent Rhythm GoTTi. Thornkill GoTTi has an amount of cash weapons he could afford on his IPH, but once you take into consideration all the cash he spent on upgrading building in his hood, you quickly get into impossible totals.

Violent Rhythm GoTTi and Thornkill GoTTi are both cheaters, and I doubt they are banned yet.

Lurker
08-03-2013, 08:07 PM
Thanks Big Money. The most obvious cheater thread has disappeared without notice as well.

CohibAA
08-04-2013, 02:12 PM
Weird, I read that post before it disappeared too.

Gatorade
08-04-2013, 02:21 PM
We got matched against the GhoTTi Family today and noticed Bo jnr was still amongst the troops - was he ever under suspicion?

MrM
08-04-2013, 04:37 PM
Got an e-mail from Gree that Nature Boy is being investigated now, has a nice high level to get points off if his account has been chopped by tomorrow :cool:

Senator McCarthy
08-04-2013, 10:23 PM
Gotti's are at it again trying to hide this thread

sister morphine
08-04-2013, 10:29 PM
We just fought GoTTi. They're comfortably top 25 again :(

BigMoney
08-04-2013, 11:27 PM
Gotti's are at it again trying to hide this thread

Careful, with accusations like that I suspect you will be hearing from the GoTTi's e-lawyers about bringing a defamation lawsuit against you. :rolleyes:

We just fought GoTTi. They're comfortably top 25 again :(

I know they're sitting at 15-16th (well out of reach of top 10), but I just saw this:

Ba baa booey GoTTi:

http://i.imgur.com/uRCXn50.png

http://i.imgur.com/0F4fU2L.png

LOL, better watch out for me and my stats, even though they are less than half of yours!

He's saying his IPH is so high he doesn't care if he loses $500k, when what he meant to say is, "I don't care if I lose $500k because it takes seconds to hack more cash out of thin air."

He's got another really suspicious but subtle inventory, like Violent Rhythm GoTTi and Thornkill GoTTi-- way, way more cash weapons than a real player would ever have, but the weapons alone aren't in impossible totals. I suspect if you were to sum up the cash on the cash weapons and on the building upgrade costs, you'd again exceed what is reasonable.

Basically their answer to some their most blatant hackers getting banned is to simply hack slightly less.

bald zeemer
08-04-2013, 11:33 PM
Oddly I never get Gottis posting on my wall, despite racking up a few hundred wins a day on them.

:confused:

BigMoney
08-04-2013, 11:37 PM
Oddly I never get Gottis posting on my wall, despite racking up a few hundred wins a day on them.

:confused:

You're obviously not doing a good enough job of rubbing dirt in their face afterwards, bald zeemer. :rolleyes:

My wall is literally 75% GoTTi posts right now.

bald zeemer
08-04-2013, 11:53 PM
Ahh, indeed. I'll work on improving my performance.

Gatorade
08-05-2013, 05:02 AM
Bit between the teeth or what BM !!!!! When we got the GoTTi Family (their B team) I spent all the gold I had just pounding my frustrations out!

BigMoney
08-05-2013, 05:09 AM
Not only that, but I was sure to screenshot the names and levels of each and every person in the syndicate. I will post that here soon, in case anyone wants to help weed out more GoTTi cheaters.

Butt Futter
08-05-2013, 05:51 AM
I love pounding the gottis and then posting that they are hackers on their wall. Within a few hours your wall will be littered with all their syndicate hacker mates going off on you. Of course, 0 of them can beat me so none leave links but it still very comical.

Rastas
08-05-2013, 05:53 AM
Big Money:

I am a GoTTi - I have neither hacked nor cheated nor would I know how. The only defense to a defamation is that you're telling the truth. You could already be liable in a civil action for defamation / libel for your posts.As I started this letter to you - the only defense to defamation or libel is the truth and you're certainly going to lose with respect to me. I would recommend that you contact an attorney and get some advice before you dig yourself into a deep hole.

Do you know of any good attorneys?

You sir have just defamed the members in the top 3 syndicates by accusing them of being Gree employees. As per your previous instructions I will contact an attorney immediately so that I can sue the pants off of you!

sister morphine
08-05-2013, 06:32 AM
Not only that, but I was sure to screenshot the names and levels of each and every person in the syndicate. I will post that here soon, in case anyone wants to help weed out more GoTTi cheaters.
Nice job. Mrs Boo is the only one I can't beat, sad to say.

sister morphine
08-05-2013, 08:09 AM
Big Will Gotti is 472k :)

BigMoney
08-05-2013, 08:26 AM
Surprised they left it up. Gotti's usually delete all my messages.

Oh no, they delete my messages right away, so I'm careful not to post two in a row (and always have the accusation of cheating in the first line). That was my wall I posted. So everyone can see their delicious tears.

Big Will Gotti is 472k :)

Thanks!

Vile Lynn
08-05-2013, 08:49 AM
Isn't that kind of language in the above posted pics proof enough for a ToS ban from the game?

Randolph
08-05-2013, 09:24 AM
Daemon prince have a hacker to but he is already nerved so we are beating the **** out of him lol our llp's are getting 700 points lol

one man gang
08-05-2013, 09:35 AM
Lol I got abused by a gotti for asking home why he robbed me instead of just doing a cash hack.

He went off his head and told me to go start a 20 page thread about it. Lol. I felt a bit bad as clearly he is emotionally unstable.

Also that post about getting a attorney is lame. Lol hilarious though

Butt Futter
08-05-2013, 09:42 AM
Lol I got abused by a gotti for asking home why he robbed me instead of just doing a cash hack.

He went off his head and told me to go start a 20 page thread about it. Lol. I felt a bit bad as clearly he is emotionally unstable.

Also that post about getting a attorney is lame. Lol hilarious though

lol. I'd honestly use that line if any of them could rob me.

sister morphine
08-05-2013, 02:43 PM
I stopped by nolongerplaying's hood earlier. 226k defence and zero income.

Not sure if his name is truth, lol

BigMoney
08-05-2013, 02:45 PM
I stopped by nolongerplaying's hood earlier. 226k defence and zero income.

Not sure if his name is truth, lol

Well, you're certainly less likely to stop by a hood from someone named "Nolongerplaying" than you are someone named, "___ GoTTi." Methinks he's afraid of attacks.

sister morphine
08-05-2013, 02:48 PM
Got a few pix. Will PM you when I upload them

Spiccoli
08-05-2013, 06:44 PM
Can someone source me to a place to search inventory names when investigating a possible cheater? Someone named QueenDiva has over 1M attack at level 135. An example from the inventory is 500 grappling gear...where do I go to find out about grappling gear to know of that's reasonable or not? Didn't see it in wiki.

iteachem
08-05-2013, 06:54 PM
King Gotti well over 2 million now

Spiccoli
08-05-2013, 07:39 PM
Can someone source me to a place to search inventory names when investigating a possible cheater? Someone named QueenDiva has over 1M attack at level 135. An example from the inventory is 500 grappling gear...where do I go to find out about grappling gear to know of that's reasonable or not? Didn't see it in wiki.

I've now seen 3 more people with attack at 2M plus all at level 136...I keep seeing the grappling gear in their inventory at over 500 ...can this be legit??

Randolph
08-05-2013, 07:41 PM
It was a mistake by GREE it is being resolved right now :-)

Lurker
08-05-2013, 08:51 PM
Gree can resolve things quickly when they want to. It's obvious that dealing with the cheating GoTTis doesn't qualify as an emergency.

It was a mistake by GREE it is being resolved right now :-)

hg789
08-05-2013, 10:08 PM
When we got the GoTTi Family (their B team) I spent all the gold I had just pounding my frustrations out!

and people wonder why Gree doesn't do anything about cheaters.

morinmoments
08-05-2013, 10:47 PM
I've now seen 3 more people with attack at 2M plus all at level 136...I keep seeing the grappling gear in their inventory at over 500 ...can this be legit??

It's an error on Gree's part. They were all free in the equipment store. So they are not cheaters, but will probably be punished anyway...

BigMoney
08-06-2013, 04:10 AM
and people wonder why Gree doesn't do anything about cheaters.

This is true. I was already done scoring points by that point in the war, but I still unloaded on them even though DFA was safely top 25. I would have spent far, far more gold if you were able to take points away from other teams by giving them a serious enough beating. :D

Rastas
08-06-2013, 05:14 AM
guys just stop complaining.

why????????????

jopdermod
08-06-2013, 05:23 AM
because gree is handling it,

You mean counting the $$ those cheaters paid during the war?

Randolph
08-06-2013, 10:48 AM
Saw some new teams full of cheaters on the leaderboard :-( even with tickets send before GREE apparently didnt do anything !!!!!!!! So cheating is allowed Sirius and A&F ??????? I send tickets and got reply that it was closet send pictures as prof even statement from players themselves proving they cheated and still no action????

Can a mod please explain why GREE allows cheaters as long as they spend money on gold????

This is unacceptable!!!!!

CohibAA
08-06-2013, 11:38 AM
Can a mod please explain why GREE allows cheaters as long as they spend money on gold????

This is unacceptable!!!!!

You answered your own question, in the question!

one man gang
08-06-2013, 06:11 PM
So basically GREE, and correct me if I'm wrong, the safest way to cheat is to have a normal account on one phone, then on my other phone have another hacking account but have this player join my syndicate, then gold hack for wars and earn a few million points and save my money on my legit account while getting the extra weapons on the syndicate wars?

It's crap that legite players get extra weapons by benefitting from cheating members!

Keep it up GREE and everyone will just start hacking

etch-tee-see
08-06-2013, 10:59 PM
AL0324EX lvl 42. Not a Gotti. Just another huge hacker having top 10 and 25 items and most high stat items

ZURENNARRH
08-06-2013, 11:01 PM
So the GoTTis came 15th? Wow Gree.

Enforcer
08-06-2013, 11:15 PM
15 and 105 I think...

the_brein
08-07-2013, 12:02 AM
Hmm. Looks like the Gotti's have replaced MWWM as Crime City's official punching bag.

CohibAA
08-07-2013, 12:19 AM
Hmm. Looks like the Gotti's have replaced MWWM as Crime City's official punching bag.

Same people. Name changed.

ZURENNARRH
08-07-2013, 12:30 AM
If my syndicate came 26,76 or 101 etc I would be super pissed. Everyone has known about these teams since LAST war so what is going on? Pathetic customer service.

Senator McCarthy
08-07-2013, 12:31 AM
Maybe a lexicon should be created for Gree... "I pulled a Gotti" = getting away with cheating by spending money/gold

For example: I got caught with another woman so I pulled a Gotti and bought my wife a car.

CohibAA
08-07-2013, 12:43 AM
If my syndicate came 26,76 or 101 etc I would be super pissed. Everyone has known about these teams since LAST war so what is going on? Pathetic customer service.

51st place, numerous unresolved tickets, and no intelligent replies or removal of cheaters after Civic Center Showdown was the end of my gold spending.

megar1
08-07-2013, 03:41 AM
How do I spot if someone is a time traveler? Like to they have all buildings at lvl 10 or something? How does that even work, have they cheated the money aswell or do they just dont have upgrade times since they skip forward somehow?

the_brein
08-07-2013, 03:51 AM
Maybe a lexicon should be created for Gree... "I pulled a Gotti" = getting away with cheating by spending money/gold

For example: I got caught with another woman so I pulled a Gotti and bought my wife a car.we got Gotti'd last time around with no boss event. We gettin one this time?

ZURENNARRH
08-07-2013, 03:53 AM
51st place, numerous unresolved tickets, and no intelligent replies or removal of cheaters after Civic Center Showdown was the end of my gold spending.

I don't blame you mate and I wouldn't be surprised if many follow suit.

jopdermod
08-07-2013, 04:20 AM
How do I spot if someone is a time traveler? Like to they have all buildings at lvl 10 or something? How does that even work, have they cheated the money aswell or do they just dont have upgrade times since they skip forward somehow?

Timetravellers have a couple of ways to go about:

1: unreasonable amount of cash spend on items.
2: unreasonable amount of loot items in the inventory.
3: unreasonable amount of lvl 10 buildings.

HOW TO find them:

One dead give away is Always the total amount of items in the inventory: # of weapons over 15.000 is probably a timetraveller. Now you have to find out which it is.
Search for high end loot items (gateway runner plus, last call, japanese fireworks and more like that) those are loot items only dropping from jobs so you can not get them any other way!
Search for high end market items (siege launchers, deadly shuriken, impenetrable suits, battle m1a1, syndicate jets, midnight racers and so on ..)
When counting the buildings and adding up building time's its best to do so using a spreadsheet, there are a lot of post about buildings spreadsheets. (just do not have it under my copy/paste right now). If total upgrade time of ALL buildings is a couple of years, no doubt he/she's a timetraveller. In the early editions of the game it was till possible to keep upgrading in time-forward .. this has since been fixed, however some cheaters still use old versions of CC to start themselves up with a nice hood and then restart with new data.

When reporting timetravellers, it's best to compile a list of items/buildings in question with some totals on $$ or energy needed. This will help customer support bigtime. Also they will investigate a lot deaper when you do the math for them and chances of cheaters getting banned are raised dramaticly!

PM if you want/need an extensive guide !

Butt Futter
08-07-2013, 04:25 AM
BM, hold me. Scott Gotti gave me red overnight when he robbed my hourly buildings. I feel violated.

the_brein
08-07-2013, 04:25 AM
51st place, numerous unresolved tickets, and no intelligent replies or removal of cheaters after Civic Center Showdown was the end of my gold spending.id be makin a downright proper stink about that. They should at least give you the prizes if they're not gonna acknowledge this.

CohibAA
08-07-2013, 07:51 AM
id be makin a downright proper stink about that. They should at least give you the prizes if they're not gonna acknowledge this.

I have. They responded by giving me a 24 forum ban and sending copy/paste replies to my support tickets.

Oh, almost forgot... They also deleted the post with a bunch of the posted proof from BigMoney and others on obvious cheaters. I had directed all my blog traffic to it, and advised them of such in some of the communications. Now the blog comes to this thread.

BigMoney
08-07-2013, 08:01 AM
BM, hold me. Scott Gotti gave me red overnight when he robbed my hourly buildings. I feel violated.

I can only imagine the horror. He probably still has those free items from the GREE screwup still in his account. :rolleyes: bald zeemer showed me a screenshot the other day where some GoTTis red/greened him after they were walking around with their temporarily monster stats, and somehow after GREE took them away, the GoTTi only went from 500+ to 117.

Timmaaay
08-07-2013, 09:12 AM
Yup, same here. 26th place the war before this last one. Still not satisfied with the "we are looking into it" responses. No prizes, no gold refunds, nothing. Taking 18th place this past war was bittersweet because we lost a lot of great teammates since we got swindled by a cheating syndicate.

I have. They responded by giving me a 24 forum ban and sending copy/paste replies to my support tickets.

Oh, almost forgot... They also deleted the post with a bunch of the posted proof from BigMoney and others on obvious cheaters. I had directed all my blog traffic to it, and advised them of such in some of the communications. Now the blog comes to this thread.