PDA

View Full Version : Get a life

xlcoollx
07-27-2013, 12:13 PM
Seriously, THese people really need a life.

People attack each other for money, for BP.

THis starts to intensify when there is a FVF and people starts to find targets with high BP and definitely they will hit and raze their buildings.

What i cannot stand are people who got hit starts to complain to their own faction members and their faction members then look for you and threaten you, attack you consistently as well as give you warning for stealing their BP as well as commenting all the different profanities on the wall or worse case scenario, report you for being a hacker or report you for whatever reasons when they are the one hitting you first and naturally you hit them back as they lost to you. I even seen people asking their teammate to target people of certain faction.

THIS IS ESPECIALLY TO MOST TOP FACTIONS PEOPLE AS THEY TRADE BP.

GET A LIFE PEOPLE! THIS IS JUST MODERN WAR AND ATTACKING IS PART AND PARCEL OF THE GAME. IF YOU WANT TO ATTACK PEOPLE, NATURALLY PEOPLE WILL ATTACK YOU AND EVENTUALLY, PLEASE REALISE THIS IS JUST A GAME.

WinD-n-RaiN
07-27-2013, 12:15 PM
* Ummm well welcome to society I guess :)

Speakingthetruth
07-27-2013, 12:17 PM
You must have hit someone in TBC! They cry more than a two year old who's binkie just fell out!

Superdude
07-27-2013, 01:40 PM
I agree with somedude, in small increments it shows teamwork in factions. When it gets excessive however...

lemonhaze
07-27-2013, 02:31 PM
Get a life? No, your life is over...you gave it up...you decided to spend real
dollars on fake gold...it is over...make your peace..pray that your children,
your grandchildren and your God will forgive you. i dont see no where in the so called bible it says its against the law to play a game..dont try to bring religon into a game of entertainment

lemonhaze
07-27-2013, 02:46 PM
"no where". ..nice English...law? who said that...religion? which God? this is the level of intelligence
for MW gamers spending thousands on the "game"...you wonder why Gree is making millions and
you are having trouble paying your rent? Is lemon haze a type of marijuana? idc how much they make they entertain me.super lemon haze is...i guess my gold wont forgive me for that either which i can care less im a atheist anyways..i dont pay rent house and mortage is all paid for..sorry u got bills and cant spend how u like..and i love the fact that u try to tell otehrs what to do with their money..if u are so worried about gree makeing money then why are u even on their website..truth be known u sit and play the game to and cant stand it bc u wont go pick up cans and gain a few extra bucks to buy u some digital lmaooo

Demo
07-27-2013, 02:54 PM
Does anyone know what speakingthetruth's ign is??? Just curious ;)

lemonhaze
07-27-2013, 03:05 PM
Got it....roll another one...think about a GED u make less and less sense as u post..lol i got out of highschool many years ago now get to picking up cans so u wont hate everone that can buy gold and u cant..someone dial 911 and get this guy a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance bc he seems to cry alot

SpikeyKit
07-27-2013, 03:07 PM
If i raid a guy for 17 mil i let my faction know to look out for them, if i raid for BP and they do it back. Nvm. If you dont wanna get attacked/ raided then your clearly playing the wrong game, i leave this message of ppls walls who have an issue with me raiding them.

"Build a bridge and get over it"

Kit

Superdude
07-27-2013, 03:28 PM
Not really Eddie I wouldn't classify your posts as helpful please bring this thread back on topic as much as possible

Poopenshire
07-27-2013, 03:34 PM
Does anyone know what speakingthetruth's ign is??? Just curious ;)most of these trolls don't have accounts or will never tell you their IGN. they like to hide and make you think they know what they are talking about.how about it trolls. why not just share who you are and if you don't have games just leave.

Poopenshire
07-27-2013, 03:35 PM
Not really Eddie I wouldn't classify your posts as helpful please bring this thread back on topic as much as possibleOne needs to understand Eddy. he is one of the oldest players in the game and a very tough one. The man has done and seen more in this game than most. I know its confusing but if you give it time you may come to understand him. He is a wise man but you need to know how to speak his language.

Sgt Q
07-27-2013, 04:21 PM
Speakingthetruth

Youre the biggest tool in this forum. We dont complain about the normal aspects of the game. If we lose fairly we give you cudos. If you raid our buildings we hope you put the money to good use. Our fault for not collecting. If you outscore us legitimately we congratulate you on your prizes.

If you, on the other hand, harbor hackers and get top 10 because of such...thats what we have a problem with.

Whats your ign so we can go find you? Or are you too much of a vagina to put it out there?

Brahmin
07-27-2013, 04:39 PM
your grandchildren and your God will forgive you.
Is it me, or does this forum really seem to attract the nutjobs?

Dutchie
07-27-2013, 04:40 PM
"no where". ..nice English...law? who said that...religion? which God? this is the level of intelligencefor MW gamers spending thousands on the "game"...you wonder why Gree is making millions andyou are having trouble paying your rent? Is lemon haze a type of marijuana?It is a type of marijuana where they squeeze lemon juice into the gear to make it heavier... tossers!

Dutchie
07-27-2013, 04:45 PM
Boooooooo.....!Eddietheghost ;P

nickdpro99
07-27-2013, 05:56 PM
your grandchildren and your God will forgive you.

Nobody asked for your BS. GTFO man. This is a thread about complaining unnecessarily if you get attacked. Don't bring religion into this. If you have nothing constructive, then please leave the forums.

KFH
07-27-2013, 06:08 PM
It is a type of marijuana where they squeeze lemon juice into the gear to make it heavier... tossers!This made me crack up

Speakingthetruth
07-27-2013, 06:12 PM
FFP, keep at it bro, I'm digging it! Spread the truth, love to see them squirm:)

Speed ump
07-27-2013, 06:19 PM
Didnt realize that was you PJ.

TBC Ghost
07-27-2013, 06:56 PM
You must have hit someone in TBC! They cry more than a two year old who's binkie just fell out!

Crying? Have we used you as our punching bag? Sorry for the endless beatings if so Lmao ... What's your game name so we can back off 😂...Be a man and keep complaining under the get a life page! Only you...GET A LIFE! 😎✌ -Ghost Leader of TBC

Speakingthetruth
07-27-2013, 07:09 PM
Crying? Have we used you as our punching bag? Sorry for the endless beatings if so Lmao ... What's your game name so we can back off 😂...Be a man and keep complaining under the get a life page! Only you...GET A LIFE! 😎✌ -Ghost Leader of TBC

I assure you, no TBC has beat on me or any clown! You may want to grab a box of Kleenex for your guys though! They are making TBC look weak with all this whining!