PDA

View Full Version : The Buckwheat Connection - Ring Ring - the boat is almost full

Mcdoc
07-27-2013, 02:55 AM
Hey guys - I don't know specifically which ones are pizzed about coming in 11th - but I DO know that with the McGurt / WWW merger - now there are only 11 big teams competing for Top 10 AND I know that there are some already talking about coming to VFF - but I want 8 of the Real Playas from TBC who know they always want to get Top 10 and leave the excuses behind for those that can't score 300k in an event.

So here's the deal - 8 spots for those who have screen shots of 300k or more in Poland / Australia - and then there will be 10 teams who will consistently be in the Top 10 - as WE all know - when those that are already planning to leave TBC jump ship - TBC will slide down to a Top 75 faction.

Not trying to be cruel - but also not trying to see good hard working players left wondering what the heck happened.

If this is news to you - you need to get a clue :/ There was already several conversations about 6 of TBC to come over - but there were too many excuses and conditions - so BUMP THAT - those 6 say the WILL be leaving soon - whether we get 3 or 4 of them depends on an individual basis - proof not empty promises - we already had that in Australia.

The real Contacts to jump to the Top 10 Team before all the seats are full are Thief or Grumpybear - I am just looking to make sure we get those that truly deserve Top 10.

THIS is what Modern War will end up - Top Players huddling together in Top 10 factions - and for anyone out there scoring 300k WD and still stuck without the Top prizes - your time is very limited to realize this truth and get into a Top 10 faction now before the requirements are raised to 400k WD - then 500k WD - each battle you wait - the price of admission will go up - Supply / Demand + Loyalty equals = Get Your Arse in here soon!

This has been a Public Service Announcement

Dutchie
07-27-2013, 03:49 AM
Top 10 is basically a procession but I suppose that is the way it was always going to go due to the nature of the event. However, I thought the cartel was supposed to reduce spending but if the requirements are just going to be raised then surely it defeats the object of the cartel?

Anyhow, some players who meet your criteria won't move because the faction they are in means more than the actual prizes they receive. For some, the WD events are not just about the prizes IMHO and I really respect the loyalty of these players because they are not asked to score these numbers and they don't have to score these numbers but they still want to score these numbers.

MadFox
07-27-2013, 04:09 AM
Oh...this is a new form of recruiting... ;) and it's the lower form...sorry to say that. I can't keep my mouth shut to comment this. Starting a recruiting thread is one way...talking to several players in private another way...making such a thread is, well...how to say it nice....ehmmm...special :)
Top 3 is boring at the moment...even if they may switch positions in the future.
And now you are looking to make the top 10 boring too? Wow... How monotone a WD event will be in the top ten?

Dutchie said it right...there are a lot of players in lower factions who may meet your standards...and they won't...(hopefully) join this developing top ten boredom.

@those buckwheat players... Chose carefully if you are ready to sell your soul to a cartel-like fun killer or if you keep the fun with your faction.

MadFox out

thunder
07-27-2013, 04:22 AM
You know this is the wrong room. I know people put it here so more people will see it. Good luck recruiting

Mcdoc
07-27-2013, 04:22 AM
@MadFox - Not really recruiting as much as we had 6 from TBC who were negotiating to come over - but those negotiations had too many strings and special circumstances - so this is more of just shining a bright light on the facts for those in TBC who may not be aware that their faction is about to fizzle - and just doing the solid thing to reach out and grab the hand of those who are truly worthy of Top 10 status who got pulled into 11th spot by the concrete feet of those who make empty promises.

Really - that's all it is :)

You know this is the wrong room. I know people put it here so more people will see it. Good luck recruiting

It's a merger thread - not a recruiting thread - LoL

Johnny70
07-27-2013, 07:43 AM
Your information sounds to me like old propaganda coming from an ex member of tbc who got booted because he was a back biting scam artist that thought he was gods gift to this game... To bad he never put up 100k wp in his life. My only suggestion to you is that you sleep with your mouth closed cause he has been known to steal people's teeth... Some kind of enamel fetish or something.... Tbc fights and stays together as friends... Obviously a concept that escapes you...

Poopenshire
07-27-2013, 08:17 AM
I must say i am baffled by this. Either your merging or not. Either way this thread is in the wrong area. It also appears the TBC does not need VFF. They are doing quite well on their own.

The Tribunal
07-27-2013, 08:26 AM
I must say i am baffled by this. Either your merging or not. Either way this thread is in the wrong area. It also appears the TBC does not need VFF. They are doing quite well on their own.

lol I was thinking the same.

Mcdoc
07-27-2013, 08:27 AM
Your information sounds to me like old propaganda coming from an ex member of tbc who got booted because he was a back biting scam artist that thought he was gods gift to this game... To bad he never put up 100k wp in his life.

You may be right - we were approached about the concept of 6 TBC coming to us with Bags of Money - but the details were sketchy - which is the true reason I wanted to flush this out in the open - to see if there really is a group of top performers about to bail on TBC after finishing 11th - something about an inner faction mutiny - or if we were being fed a fish sandwich.

OR - maybe there is some truth to it and you didn't get the memo ?

Either way - the best way to dissolve something shady is to put it out in the Sun :)

wilsontint
07-27-2013, 08:39 AM
Guys move in and out of TBC all the time. I dont understand the point of this thread. TBC got 11 because the #10 team was caught cheating. Period.

Idiokus
07-27-2013, 08:41 AM
Hey MC DOC...hope ya good!!! Yep ...seems like someone has been toying ya around...I'm officer at TBC and can tell you that all are members are happy to be with us!! No plans of jumping ship anywhere!!! I guess ya right Johnny...ha ha ha ...think I know who ya talking about! What is now MR. Bags or are we back to original name?? Yes ...I would suggest you talk to your source and get the real deal out of him! Sorry you have been mislead felt the need to post this as all is good with TBC...don't want peeps to think we falling apart cause not the case! Trust we are doing better than ever!! Good day
Mc Doc ...all the best!

Poopenshire
07-27-2013, 08:45 AM
Hey MC DOC...hope ya good!!! Yep ...seems like someone has been toying ya around...I'm officer at TBC and can tell you that all are members are happy to be with us!! No plans of jumping ship anywhere!!! I guess ya right Johnny...ha ha ha ...think I know who ya talking about! What is now MR. Bags or are we back to original name?? Yes ...I would suggest you talk to your source and get the real deal out of him! Sorry you have been mislead felt the need to post this as all is good with TBC...don't want peeps to think we falling apart cause not the case! Trust we are doing better than ever!! Good day Mc Doc ...all the best!hey friend. You guys are really doing well. Glad to see TBC is charging forward again. If TBC needs the usual assistance let me know.

bahighroller
07-27-2013, 08:53 AM
I am also an officer in TBC and can say with no doubts this is not true. Hell we are stronger than ever and are working on getting even more so. And I bet I know who you are talking about Johnny. ABC anyone?

Mcdoc
07-27-2013, 09:09 AM
See folks - that's how rumors get squashed :)

No name calling - respectful exchange of comments - all upstanding members calling a turd a turd without slinging mud :)

Thanks for clearing things up - now we know that we don't need to hold any of our open slots for rumored defectors :)

Edit: Sincere thanks for your level headed responses & apologies if any offense was taken to this process of "flushing" out the facts :)

Poopenshire
07-27-2013, 09:15 AM
the poo jokes are awesome. I love when people can slip them in.

MadFox
07-27-2013, 09:30 AM
hey friend. You guys are really doing well. Glad to see TBC is charging forward again. If TBC needs the usual assistance let me know.

I am a curious guy...let me ask
What is the "usual assistance"???

I am looking forward for a reply... :)

Poopenshire
07-27-2013, 09:31 AM
I am a curious guy...let me ask What is the "usual assistance"???I am looking forward for a reply... :)I have let some of them raid me for BP. nothing out of the ordinary. just so far this event none have shared BP with me.

MadFox
07-27-2013, 09:37 AM
Thank you for this satisfying reply...
No poop...from Poopenshire...although we are in a thread full of poop...
Quick...let us leave this

Golf4life
07-27-2013, 09:58 AM
Hey McDoc. I would keep an eye on Alan, or Alana, or Money Bags....or whatever name he has changed to. He is definitely lying to you so he can get a free pass for the next war...again...

Golf4life
07-27-2013, 10:01 AM
also McDoc, I would suggest you talk to Thief. I have already given him the low down on this...

The Phoenix II
07-27-2013, 10:07 AM
See folks - that's how rumors get squashed :)

No name calling - respectful exchange of comments - all upstanding members calling a turd a turd without slinging mud :)

Thanks for clearing things up - now we know that we don't need to hold any of our open slots for rumored defectors :)

Edit: Sincere thanks for your level headed responses & apologies if any offense was taken to this process of "flushing" out the facts :)

Egg on face I'd say ... Perhaps you might think better next time before posting such a ridiculous thread. Tipping you will get reminded of it a few times in the future ... LOL

Urbz
07-27-2013, 10:47 AM
I can confirm Monebags....he managed to stay with us for a record of 24 hours before...

Speakingthetruth
07-27-2013, 11:45 AM
Guys move in and out of TBC all the time. I dont understand the point of this thread. TBC got 11 because the #10 team was caught cheating. Period.

WTF are u talking about? The #10 team no more got caught cheating than the #1 team! They, being TBC, lost because they didn't spend enough to score the points needed for tenth, period! WTFAY anyway troll?!

Superdude
07-27-2013, 01:35 PM
Phoenix II nothing wrong with this thread, other factions have posted things like this before. Also mr SpeakingTheTruth I haven't seen many enlightening posts from you other than calling out so called "trolls". A little ironic in my opinion

Speakingthetruth
07-27-2013, 02:17 PM
Phoenix II nothing wrong with this thread, other factions have posted things like this before. Also mr SpeakingTheTruth I haven't seen many enlightening posts from you other than calling out so called "trolls". A little ironic in my opinion

Well you are certainly entitled to such things however when my faction is being called out for alleged infractions, I believe that commenting and setting the record straight is just! Feel free to call me whatever you wish, just can't say that I'm an ToS violator because I am farrrrrrrrrr from it!

Oh and I just wanted to point out really quick that ICF is currently leading TBC in FvF, hmm without the crutch of a DL excuse in said event, what might be the excuse this time?! Just sayin!

Superdude
07-27-2013, 03:37 PM
I don't care about fvf the exp is far to high in my opinion. I wasn't calling you a troll just saying maybe make some helpful posts instead of get And justify ICFs right to the number ten spot or put down TBC

quagmir
07-27-2013, 10:22 PM
Oh and I just wanted to point out really quick that ICF is currently leading TBC in FvF, hmm without the crutch of a DL excuse in said event, what might be the excuse this time?! Just sayin!

With logic like this, who can argue? Ferr also wont be number 2 next WD event because they aren't number 2 in a terrible event that is meant to make players get a lot of exp for minimal units. Using this same logic ICF wont be in the top 10 either because every knows a recruiters first question is how many BP's can you put up in FVF?

And what purpose does a DL serve in FvF? Just sayin!

Speakingthetruth
07-27-2013, 10:35 PM
With logic like this, who can argue? Ferr also wont be number 2 next WD event because they aren't number 2 in a terrible event that is meant to make players get a lot of exp for minimal units. Using this same logic ICF wont be in the top 10 either because every knows a recruiters first question is how many BP's can you put up in FVF?

And what purpose does a DL serve in FvF? Just sayin!

A dl has no purpose in fvf, kinda my point! Ya know, leading tbc without a dl, helllloooo!

Sgt Q
07-27-2013, 10:53 PM
Quagmir.....thank you. Even though speaking the truth didnt seem to get your point. Fvf means nothing. The faction units are a joke and the majority of our faction isnt even trying for good bps. The only reason even i have so many is that ive been doing the pvp...instead of raiding for double the points like im sure the majority of icf has.

but regardless of the standings In the fvf...that does jot negate the fact that your dl last war was banned for tos violations.

Even though this was not the topic of conversation I now feel compelled to say that your dl being banned for tos violations...ie hacking...is equivalent to a sports team winning a championship and then the league/association finding out one or some of the players were on steroids. In such a scenario...the winning team would be disqualified and subsequently the championship would go to the runner up...even if it did screw over the honest players. If only gree cld unass their faces and figure this out.

now speaking the truth...noone has said that your entire team or even a large portion of your team were hackers. Weve been speaking about one particular player who noone can deny turned out to be a hacker.

now if I started hacking today...scored 200 billion wd points in canada and got 1st place...I guarantee gree would ban me and overturn the scores and provide sup1 with the prizes for 1st. What makes this situation any different?

Speakingthetruth
07-27-2013, 11:06 PM
Quagmir.....thank you. Even though speaking the truth didnt seem to get your point. Fvf means nothing. The faction units are a joke and the majority of our faction isnt even trying for good bps. The only reason even i have so many is that ive been doing the pvp...instead of raiding for double the points like im sure the majority of icf has.

but regardless of the standings In the fvf...that does jot negate the fact that your dl last war was banned for tos violations.

Even though this was not the topic of conversation I now feel compelled to say that your dl being banned for tos violations...ie hacking...is equivalent to a sports team winning a championship and then the league/association finding out one or some of the players were on steroids. In such a scenario...the winning team would be disqualified and subsequently the championship would go to the runner up...even if it did screw over the honest players. If only gree cld unass their faces and figure this out.

now speaking the truth...noone has said that your entire team or even a large portion of your team were hackers. Weve been speaking about one particular player who noone can deny turned out to be a hacker.

now if I started hacking today...scored 200 billion wd points in canada and got 1st place...I guarantee gree would ban me and overturn the scores and provide sup1 with the prizes for 1st. What makes this situation any different?

Who said he was banned? I saw him and hit him off the rivals list today! No what? All that typing for nothing is what! Speak of only what you know my friend!

Jhenry02
07-27-2013, 11:07 PM
Fahzang is a lying bootlicker.
That's who you're talking about, I'd bet dollars to donuts.
Alan/fahzang/mr moneybags was with us, he started off in tbc, then came to us; then went back to tbc trying to recruit our top players. Same crap that bravo pulled.

Sgt Q
07-27-2013, 11:18 PM
Alan hasnt been in tbc for quite a while. He never came back to tbc after being booted.
And as for your ex defense leader speaking the truth...your lies are not fooling anyone. He was removed from your faction in the middle of the event. The only way that can happen is if he was banned from the game for tos violations. So just stop lying dude.

Speakingthetruth
07-27-2013, 11:31 PM
Alan hasnt been in tbc for quite a while. He never came back to tbc after being booted.
And as for your ex defense leader speaking the truth...your lies are not fooling anyone. He was removed from your faction in the middle of the event. The only way that can happen is if he was banned from the game for tos violations. So just stop lying dude.

No doubt about it, he mysteriously disappeared saturday morning of war. How and why I cannot speak of because I have no idea, straight up! I did trade bps today with him or maybe a ghost was hitting me back!

Sgt Q
07-27-2013, 11:39 PM
Maybe a 2nd acct or someone with a similar name. With the stats that he is rumored to have had I doubt very many ppl could trade with him

Brummied
07-28-2013, 01:35 AM
I'm sure you mean wasn't caught... Every player in the top ten knows about the cheating faction that denied TBC top ten, its just a shame everyone at gree is still asleep... Anyone got any really strong coffee???

I am a cow
07-28-2013, 04:23 AM
Hey MC DOC...hope ya good!!! Yep ...seems like someone has been toying ya around...I'm officer at TBC and can tell you that all are members are happy to be with us!! No plans of jumping ship anywhere!!! I guess ya right Johnny...ha ha ha ...think I know who ya talking about! What is now MR. Bags or are we back to original name?? Yes ...I would suggest you talk to your source and get the real deal out of him! Sorry you have been mislead felt the need to post this as all is good with TBC...don't want peeps to think we falling apart cause not the case! Trust we are doing better than ever!! Good day
Mc Doc ...all the best!

Mr bags is with us now I think

Bigc5203
07-28-2013, 04:26 AM
U have been headhunted by L. C. F 102-984-071. We placed 401 in last battle and are 60 active members strong. Our faction is team focused & has a growing list of bonuses for Att, Def & Income.We have spent over 500 billion on our bonuses you won't be disappointed. Your stats make you an ideal candidate so join us!

I am a cow
07-28-2013, 04:38 AM
U have been headhunted by L. C. F 102-984-071. We placed 401 in last battle and are 60 active members strong. Our faction is team focused & has a growing list of bonuses for Att, Def & Income.We have spent over 500 billion on our bonuses you won't be disappointed. Your stats make you an ideal candidate so join us!

you probably also hack

Idiokus
07-28-2013, 05:04 AM
Mr bags is with us now I think

Hello ...I am a cow!!! Well ...I hope he realized his errors and does right for you and your team! No hate from me everyone makes mistakes, just hope he learned his lesson after all just a game! So hoping all will work out for your team!
Great day to you...

General Maximus
07-28-2013, 05:14 PM
Alan/fahzang/mr moneybags was with us, he started off in tbc, then came to us; then went back to tbc trying to recruit our top players. Same crap that bravo pulled.

JHenry, can you please be more specific? This is the first we Bravo (I've checked with my other officers too)have heard about anyone trying to recruit Charlie players or are you referring to the usual, "Hey nice stats? Want to come join us?"... "Oh you're in Charlie... Right on! See ya around." Or are you referring to in the during the period up up to China (before our mass exodus of 10 players went to SUP) that a couple of those now SUP players offerred positions with Bravo? Since China and all our consecutive Top 25 placements I don't think any of the SUP-less Bravo have attempted to recruit any Charlie. We would like some clarification, please.

MadFox
07-29-2013, 12:46 AM
Bump for jhenry02...
I am curious about the answer

Jhenry02
07-29-2013, 01:06 AM
Lol Baraka and hassleham know exactly what I'm talking about. This happened shortly after Egypt or Greenland.

The leader of bravo asked to send jmacs llp to Charlie. 2 days later Baraka is trying to poach my top players. And this was 4 days after I gave them USW's entire intel list we found in an open forum. I sent that to everyone I thought I could trust.

Hams response was that he isn't responsible for his officers or players. Which I thought showed a lot of class. It involved secret private messages on gree forums. Which I found hilarious because my guys showed them to me.

I got outright stabbed in the back by forumites. But it's ok, it's happened more since then. My guys are approached all the time for offers to move up higher or to merc for an event. I let them do what they want. To me it's the old redneck saying "I'll give you the shirt off my back, but you gotta ask me for it."

if you want more clarification feel free to drop me a line.

-J

Jhenry02
07-29-2013, 01:13 AM
And no this wasn't pre-brazil when I lost a lot of members to ferr, bravo, and alpha because people needed a temporary home.

This was in the thick of WD events.

Someone once told me that water will find its own level. He was saying that in regards to players moving up and down the faction ranking list. Yeah i get it; osmodic pressure. But in my head I always though of Bruce Lee.

“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”

To which I thought to myself... Self; what if you pour water in a trash can? Does it become a trash can or trash? And if water loves company, so does misery; but we can't go all reflexive property of mathematics when it defies ad hoc ergo propter hoc.

-Jason

BostonHammer
07-29-2013, 06:57 AM
you probably also hack

Probably...?

Reutdog
07-29-2013, 07:04 AM
To all in this thread who are in the cartel chats, please check that chat for a full explanation as to who this person really is and for proof of his treacherous behavior.

honest Abe
07-29-2013, 07:43 AM
Not to get technical but there were TWO teams doing it, one is a mammal, the other has rainbow hair...

The Phoenix II
07-30-2013, 06:48 AM
Not to get technical but there were TWO teams doing it, one is a mammal, the other has rainbow hair...

I just don't get it ... Red nose ... Tainted ... Few wars back... Again ... Faction boosts through illegitimate gain ... Banned DL ... forever there be questions ... Where their is smoke, there is fire ... Just a question of how big the flames are.

Brings me to the point I've been on about since the dawn of time (feels that way) ... Need to also penalise factions for harbouring hackers, known or not!!!

BostonHammer
07-30-2013, 06:54 AM
I just don't get it ... Red nose ... Tainted ... Few wars back... Again ... Faction boosts through illegitimate gain ... Banned DL ... forever there be questions ... Where their is smoke, there is fire ... Just a question of how big the flames are.

Brings me to the point I've been on about since the dawn of time (feels that way) ... Need to also penalise factions for harbouring hackers, known or not!!!

I agree. At the very least everything that person contributed to the faction should be removed. GREE keeps track so it should be relatively easy.

Rough Neck
07-30-2013, 07:05 AM
TBC = The Bltch Club ???

Hassleham
07-30-2013, 10:13 AM
TBC = The Bltch Club ???

Are you saying that you wouldn't be bothered if you just got cheated out of top 10?

General Maximus
07-30-2013, 12:19 PM
Lol Baraka and hassleham know exactly what I'm talking about. This happened shortly after Egypt or Greenland.

The leader of bravo asked to send jmacs llp to Charlie.

this is all very interesting. I wonder how much of the story got lost in translation because Jmac doesn't have and hasn't had an llp. I also find it interesting that you hold on to hurt feelings and blame a whole faction when you state it was an individual that offered positions in a different faction.

Regarding your analogy with water... i guess you don't want to let water go under the bridge, and realize that the offender has moved on to a different faction now... that it was a single faction member not a faction as a whole that "wronged you." I'm pretty sure that nobody in Bravo holds hard feelings or ill will toward Charlie/The Unsullied. I think we have bigger things to worry about like the well being after a faction member lost a family member a couple wars back.

What do I know though... I guess I don't even know the whole story. Oh, and congrats on your top 25 finish in Australia. That was a tough war. :D ;)

Beamer
07-30-2013, 12:19 PM
Are you saying that you wouldn't be bothered if you just got cheated out of top 10?

I think hacked fits better here than cheated.

Dutchie
07-30-2013, 12:40 PM
I remember that mass exodus from Ranger's LLPs to Bravo and although I was a little bit upset at the time, I hold no grudges with anyone in Bravo or with the people who moved to Bravo. After some thinking, I realised that it is the nature of factions and just accepted for what it is... it happened, I got over it and moved on. I was to blame for removing people in GroupMe at the wrong time, otherwise it is always Peppers' fault ;P - (Inside joke for the original Ranger's LLPs crew)

Jhenry02
07-30-2013, 01:18 PM
Yeah I hold grudges, it's the only thing we Irish people do better than drink.

Maybe it wasn't jmac, maybe it was JMC. Someone with 4 mil iPh and low WD scores. I was doing it to help Bravo out. Doesn't matter, I was done dirty. We play the game socially and competitively. If you take away the social niceties of this game, it's just tap tap tap. If I dont want comraderie, I might as well go play penny slots at the casino.

lwilgucki
07-30-2013, 01:50 PM
If anyone out there would like the adventure of a starting faction with a member of a former top 50 team. Then Sign Up Now

Wilgucki's : 351-852-645

No pressure of gold or expectations of WD pts, just be active and have fun. Bonuses already with more to come.

General Maximus
07-30-2013, 01:51 PM
I remember that mass exodus from Ranger's LLPs to Bravo and although I was a little bit upset at the time, I hold no grudges with anyone in Bravo or with the people who moved to Bravo. After some thinking, I realised that it is the nature of factions and just accepted for what it is... it happened, I got over it and moved on. I was to blame for removing people in GroupMe at the wrong time, otherwise it is always Peppers' fault ;P - (Inside joke for the original Ranger's LLPs crew)

Thanks Dutchie! Being recruited by another faction isn't ever personal. Now that Peppers and a couple of other former Ranger LLPs have left Bravo for iBOB... its definitely her fault! lol Oh, and Congrats iBOB on your first Top 25 finish ever in Australia. Welcome to the club. You've earned it!

Poopenshire
07-30-2013, 02:24 PM
as a former VFF member, ever so briefly long before any battles were fought, it was the idea of the VFF to have multiple teams to share and move about for players to have fun and be with friends.

That deteriorated very rapidly for a number of reasons. it went so far as Bravo leaving the VFF family.

It was never meant to be a poaching issue and players were expected to move around at will to be with friends.

It was taken way too far and people got out of hand. Now, whats done is done and we move on. we all know someone who has been recruited, it happens. we get over it. I think we should TRY to do that now.

Yes I know, its not easy to forget becuase back when this occured everyone was still trying to be VFF, we know that didn't work out as planned, but we try to move on.