PDA

View Full Version : (Android) Case event icon shows 0 cases

Oceanz
07-26-2013, 11:49 PM
In reality I have dozens of cases...but clicking on the icon ALWAYS gives a force close error

Either clearing data from the app or uninstalling/reinstalling fixes, but basically for just one chance to open, then it soon goes back to zero

Very inconvenient to say the least. I have 4 charts on that account, and would estimate I'd have at LEAST 6-7 charts were it not for the error, just based on the frequency I attempt to open them. My other account has 8 charts, and its on my tablet, aka, I don't carry it in my pocket all day long.

Android 2.3.4 by the way, but no ROM or anything, just straight up Verizon OTA updates

And while I had tons of force close issues on this device previously, I think maybe the most recent app update has influenced this issue.

Not complaining in this post as much as trying to let you know the details of the issue so you can potentially fix it.

Thanks.

Viva la Revolution
07-27-2013, 12:24 AM
I think i have the Same Probleme Since yesterday evening my Game crashes when i try to Open the canadien Map Case Event, thanks gree that everybody can get this Great Unit but i Not.

Skysohigh
07-27-2013, 12:33 AM
In reality I have dozens of cases...but clicking on the icon ALWAYS gives a force close error

Either clearing data from the app or uninstalling/reinstalling fixes, but basically for just one chance to open, then it soon goes back to zero

Very inconvenient to say the least. I have 4 charts on that account, and would estimate I'd have at LEAST 6-7 charts were it not for the error, just based on the frequency I attempt to open them. My other account has 8 charts, and its on my tablet, aka, I don't carry it in my pocket all day long.

Android 2.3.4 by the way, but no ROM or anything, just straight up Verizon OTA updates

And while I had tons of force close issues on this device previously, I think maybe the most recent app update has influenced this issue.

Not complaining in this post as much as trying to let you know the details of the issue so you can potentially fix it.

Thanks.

Not only this I lost all mission unit n stats drop tooo wth

Skysohigh
07-27-2013, 12:46 AM
Not only this I lost all mission unit n stats drop tooo wth

Gree my attack drop* after update new data, n lost lots of nice units, pls do something about!, pls give me back my stuff, and* I lost my mission unit which I had just gotN also lost all my unit too which from the mission, this too much.... right now I m wasting time to wait from ur reply, n I cant do any mission with this stat!!!!!!!

Skysohigh
07-27-2013, 12:59 AM
Gree my attack drop* after update new data, n lost lots of nice units, pls do something about!, pls give me back my stuff, and* I lost my mission unit which I had just gotN also lost all my unit too which from the mission, this too much.... right now I m wasting time to wait from ur reply, n I cant do any mission with this stat!!!!!!!

Not unit given under maple mission

Viva la Revolution
07-27-2013, 01:42 AM
Just saw that my attack and defens dopped also by 50k att and 60k def, fix this gree

Skysohigh
07-27-2013, 03:05 AM
Just saw that my attack and defens dopped also by 50k att and 60k def, fix this gree

Mine dropped by 40 K
F*€£&!

Magenta
07-27-2013, 03:20 AM
keep getting the mesage 'sorry better luck next time' from each crate for the last 55 attempts, is this a glitch??

Pappy14
07-27-2013, 04:52 AM
To the OP, I had the same issue. I went through settings and into the application manager and cleared the game data. I opened the game and let it reload and all was well. I got my cases back and the game wouldn't crash when I tried to open some. Hope this works.

Note: I do this everytime I experience some kind of glitch or crash or any other problem and it usually fixes it.

Skysohigh
07-27-2013, 05:45 AM
To the OP, I had the same issue. I went through settings and into the application manager and cleared the game data. I opened the game and let it reload and all was well. I got my cases back and the game wouldn't crash when I tried to open some. Hope this works.

Note: I do this everytime I experience some kind of glitch or crash or any other problem and it usually fixes it.

U on ios or android?

Zulfiqaar
07-27-2013, 08:07 PM
Similar situation with me..as soon as i open the box open screen it says ?/0 but after i open a case it says ?/10
I still can get box drops/rewards but its just a display issue with me

Oceanz
07-27-2013, 10:23 PM
^I get the same display issue, but it doesn't affect the actual opening.

I've done the 'Clear Data' option, and it does fix it temporarily, but I have to do it multiple times a day.

I just really hope a lot of the newer Android problems I'm experiencing are a result of so many events being out at once, and perhaps people visiting my base more often for the FvF event or something like that. Because I've had more Force Closes today than I can ever remember, and that is saying a lot. I have wanted to donate a few million to my faction for the last few hours, but when the app does stay open for longer than 20 seconds, it locks up before I can even donate.

Are GREE's servers just not able to handle the extra bandwidth that all these events bring?

Philly982
07-28-2013, 06:26 AM
I am experiencing pretty much exactly everything everyone is mentioning in this thread.