PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

KalebR
07-26-2013, 05:12 PM
So I play modern war on iOS. I currently share an iTunes account with my family but I just got my first debit card and now I want to set up my own iTunes account with my own debit card on the account instead of being on my parents account. My question is: once I set up my new iTunes account, will I be able to have my game still or will I have to start over? I don't want to lose my account from making a new iTunes because the information is on my parents account. Do I need to backup my iPhone or what do I need to do? This might sound confusing but just bear with me..

Long story short: I want to make my own iTunes account. Will I lose my modern war game?

And i know this is off topic but just quickly,will I also keep all my music and other apps?

KalebR
07-26-2013, 06:43 PM
Can anyone answer this?

Snipey
07-26-2013, 06:53 PM
U will not lose ur account. U will not be able to purchase gold unless u contact gree. I had this problem in the past its links to the original iTunes account for gold. U can switch it and contact them. Only way to lose ur account is to transfer it to a did device. U can restore u iOS device anything like that it will still be saved

Snipey
07-26-2013, 06:56 PM
That's if it's the the same device. If u are recovering your account on a new iOS device with ur iTunes account on it that downloaded MW u can buy gold... Follow?

KalebR
07-26-2013, 07:01 PM
U will not lose ur account. U will not be able to purchase gold unless u contact gree. I had this problem in the past its links to the original iTunes account for gold. U can switch it and contact them. Only way to lose ur account is to transfer it to a did device. U can restore u iOS device anything like that it will still be saved okay so for example: Johns iTunes account is connected to my MW account right now. I want to make my own iTunes account and connect MW and everything else to that account. I won't lose my music, apps or progress in MW?

Snipey
07-27-2013, 01:45 PM
Idk about the other stuff but yes, modern war will be saved

fkamb
07-27-2013, 04:42 PM
Need some help? Yes you do. You will not find it here.

Tried to send you a message, but it didn't work. Never mind, good luck to you!

twinland
07-27-2013, 05:47 PM
I'm on new surprise event 26/60 and there is no units to attack only dots floating around. I can not go any further in event until gree fixes this. Anyone know a fix or how to get gree to respond to my ticket ASAP been over 12 hours