PDA

View Full Version : Wanderer Shroud

The Wise One
07-26-2013, 03:52 PM
We're aware that this armors elements were changed. We're looking into getting this fix and it will be reverted back to how it was originally. Sorry.

zxczxczxc
07-26-2013, 04:18 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?54565-Android-Version-Suggestions-Bug-fixes-Thread/page11

Musketeer
07-26-2013, 08:23 PM
Soooooo, it was originally Earth/Spirit. then it changed to Fire/[second element] which was Fire Mono.

Is it fixed by reverting to Earth/Spirit, or is the fix that it's going to change back to fire mono again?

busteroaf
07-26-2013, 11:52 PM
I have a feeling it was "right" with the fire mono. Since it magically changed and Wise One said they were fixing it, it should go back to being a fire mono since everything leads you to think its a fire mono... look, element from the boss etc etc.

Lii
07-27-2013, 12:16 PM
I have a feeling it was "right" with the fire mono. Since it magically changed and Wise One said they were fixing it, it should go back to being a fire mono since everything leads you to think its a fire mono... look, element from the boss etc etc.

I have a feel Musketeer was being ironic due to the fact that this is not the first time Gree manage to introduce old code and that The Wise One's statement is actually wrong. Even though I understand the intention ;) Or maybe it was originally fire during development and someone managed to switch it to spirit/earth during production launch :)

Will_Treaty
07-27-2013, 02:34 PM
What were the normal elements?

Lii
07-28-2013, 09:33 AM
What were the normal elements?
When Wanderer's Shroud was released it was spirit/earth. However this was later confirmed to be the "wrong" elements. It was supposed to be a mono fire armor and Gree then changed it to a mono fire armor. Now (and this is only my guess) the developers at Gree have managed to introduce old code into the game from the time when the Wanderer's Shroud was still earth/spirit. My interpretation of what The Wise One is saying is that they will change it back to mono fire yet again :)

Will_Treaty
07-28-2013, 11:42 AM
Ok gotcha. It's weird when I battle my friends I sometimes lose because of that

Lotak
07-29-2013, 01:43 AM
I thought it changed! How odd

Sakino
07-29-2013, 05:33 AM
I have just lost arena battles versus wanderer, he have too high statsbecause he was a mono, and now is really strong.

CASKA
07-29-2013, 06:59 PM
is mono better than dual ?

Musketeer
07-29-2013, 08:11 PM
is mono better than dual ?

Numbers-wise I think they're much the same, but I can see how you could use one to your advantage in the Arena.