PDA

View Full Version : Cannot reach servers

JPFAS
07-26-2013, 02:18 PM
Hey Gree, WTF is this?

Many players, at least Europe side, can't reach the servers. We are in the middle of a battle and many of our players are locked out of the game?

This is getting ridiculous. When we think you've hit the bottom you always find a way of surprising us.

When do you guys start taking your heads out of your a**** and put this thing to work?

Eddie_m63
07-26-2013, 02:21 PM
I am not the only one...I guess the fixing not going so smooth.

lacrouch74
07-26-2013, 02:22 PM
I have been unable to get into the game for the last 20 minutes. U.S. iPad. Very disheartening to say the least.

RATHER DRUNK
07-26-2013, 02:22 PM
Same issue most of guild can't get on. People who are on cant attack or vault cash etc.

Sirius
07-26-2013, 02:27 PM
Please see the update folks. We are aware of the issue and working to resolve it quickly.

Eddie_m63
07-26-2013, 02:27 PM
Lots of uncollected gold lol...this is why u do wars once a month, test everything debugged and launch...hint.hint.

Ell era
07-26-2013, 02:28 PM
Servers unreachable in the uk- not good in the middle of a battle. Give us a sticky so we know when it'll be fixed.

JPFAS
07-26-2013, 02:30 PM
'We are aware of the issues'. Always the same ****. Of course you are aware. JUST FIX IT, DAMN IT.

I'm so tired of this ****. How can a company so incompetent in its core business can be so successful? Wait, I know. Because we, suckers, keep paying loads of money so that you can keep ****ing up big time. How ironic can this be?

Crusader Shout
07-26-2013, 02:32 PM
These issues are getting worse....

Dhusagar
07-26-2013, 02:37 PM
Please see the update folks. We are aware of the issue and working to resolve it quickly.

And are you going to compensate us for the loss of stamina and gem replenish when it tells us we cannot reach the server? Let me guess?

Berneburg
07-26-2013, 02:40 PM
We were 1200 CP from winning battle number 2. Use gems to refill and then get locked out. No one in gold could either hit anyone or they could not access server. Gonna be real hard to win 45 battle is you can't f'ing battle.

Amandegrillée
07-26-2013, 02:42 PM
I lost 30 min in battle trying to reach KA servor!!! So annoying!! And when I successed I rushed to do my hits...and nothing happened = meaning my health went down but didn't get any CP at all...

almarro1
07-26-2013, 02:44 PM
Not the first time servers are unreachable at the beginning of an event...at least in Europe. This is not good publicity for you GREEd

obrut nilap
07-26-2013, 02:44 PM
Some people have a slow game in US and seem there is no connection at all for all Europe ....

it is getting really diffiult to do something ... and this will alterate leaderboard :-/

Costerroller
07-26-2013, 02:46 PM
The problems just keep coming.....

First there was the pseudo-kick problem, where players logged in to find they were no longer in their respective guilds. This turned out to be a major fault that was only corrected after a number of members moved on to different guilds, thinking they had been kicked.

Then there was the difficulty with matching at the start of this current war.

Oh, there's more, now we can't get into the freaken game. Oh and when we do get into the game we can't post on the chat forum. Oh yeah, when we hit opponents they don't register but we still lose the health.

This is intolerable, no gems from me until its fixed.

Joie
07-26-2013, 02:46 PM
PRIME example of why wars 11 days apart were an idiotic idea. They are not worried about a glitch free anything, just how fast they can hit the pocketbook. A main reason why out top 75 guild is spending zero gems on this war

E-I
07-26-2013, 02:49 PM
Infuriating doesn't even begin to describe it. Don't start wars 10 days later if you can't get your game working. Period.

E-I
07-26-2013, 02:51 PM
And here is some more Gree love from the box event.

http://s21.postimg.org/kipns83ev/image.jpg

To think I spent a bunch of gems in the last few minutes to get nothing. No, literally NOTHING.

Berneburg
07-26-2013, 02:51 PM
GREE, WHy not shut it down completely until you can fix the problem. Andy not able to "access server" in another battle. So record will be 1/3 when we could have won all here if you could get your S together.

airspear
07-26-2013, 02:52 PM
In USA, can't get on game, server unavailable message, guild is battling. This is the buggiest app I've ever encountered and I am very frustrated, disappointed and angry. I rescheduled my day for this!!!

Ell era
07-26-2013, 02:54 PM
Hmmm, bet we won't get any compensation for any gold we lose to players on working servers either. Should be set at pre failure level.

DIrishB
07-26-2013, 02:54 PM

Problem is we're unable to score points or progress in the Guild LTQ, meanwhile time is still ticking down on the clock. What is it with you guys that you can't get your stuff together for these events? Why can't you allow us a war without some ridiculous glitch or bug that screw over your players?

You're obviously not ready to be having these wars as often as you do when they're plagued by glitches or server unresponsiveness.

Allegra
07-26-2013, 02:58 PM
It is more then obvious that in 2 weeks the people working on the game are completely unable to do a decent job. Is happening again, as it happened every time you have this wars to often.

mmalkove
07-26-2013, 03:00 PM
I hope they at least shut it down for everyone. Not really fair for some to be able to battle and others not. Also go ahead and unlock the first part of the guild quest for us because we would have won a battle by now if you weren't screwing around. You should also give everyone the benifit of the doubt and start everyone out with 3 wins? How do you KNOW who would have won those first battles if all could participate? Not to mention the fact that I used 25 gems to refill then couldn't hit anything.

jchow69
07-26-2013, 03:03 PM
I'm in USA and can't connect!

Dooby
07-26-2013, 03:04 PM
Ok now this is getting ridiculous! I have not been able to even log onto the game at all today. Keeps telling me you have to be connected to the Internet. Well as you see I am on the Internet or I wouldn't be posting here. I have two devices playing in two different guilds. Can't get either one to get there. In our chat site, most of the rest of us can't get in either. But reading here the issue is bigger than I even thought! Looks like it world wide. So what happened? Your going to have a war and nobody can play? Some use gems to replenish and then can't use them? Please fix this,
Or just stop the war as it is very unfair to everybody that can't play!

Hanwalker
07-26-2013, 03:10 PM
Middle of battle. Kicked out and have not been able to get back in for over 2 hours. In the US. This is like the 10th problem I've had in the last couple of weeks and Gree hasn't responded to ONE ticket.

Buhdog
07-26-2013, 03:11 PM
We have an external forum and IM that 2/3 of us use. 2/3 of my guild reports the same thing. We did win the first war, but as of 10 minutes ago, we started really losing time. Most were full and ready to go (or spend). Now we're unsure of how involved we should get in this one.

jchow69
07-26-2013, 03:37 PM
It says that I cannot connect and I have to check my internet connection.

Buhdog
07-26-2013, 03:55 PM
This appears to be resolved. Only an hour or two?

jchow69
07-26-2013, 03:57 PM
This appears to be resolved. Only an hour or two?

Still can't connect for me.

Shinazueli
07-26-2013, 04:00 PM
Yeah sure. That's only... What 15 ranks we lost? Cool. Everyone likes that right? Glad that's settled. And in 146 hours I'll start getting responses from Gree (lack of) Support asking me if I still have my issue and that they regret they they are unable to do anything at all about my problem and would I like to take a survey about my service. Oh and my ticket has been closed.

Glad that's all resolved.

jchow69
07-26-2013, 04:10 PM
It's resolved now, lol.

Bushido Bob
07-27-2013, 03:11 PM

So what is the update as I have been unable to load the game for 24 hrs now..

Person
07-27-2013, 03:30 PM
The problem with locking many players out has been resolved, maybe yours is a personal problem? Try reinstalling, that worked for me last time I got locked out, though it did reset my progress on a personal ltq. No fear of that now though.

In case you're wondering, I got 0 reply from Gree :)

gabriel_bica
07-28-2013, 03:12 AM
Hy,the same problem I have myself.I can't connect to the server and I am in the middle of the war.What is happening guys,do something whith this problem,fix it.

Cantley
07-28-2013, 06:54 PM
What's going on cannot access server
We are trying to battle had a chance to win and it drops out still cannot get in .
Not good when wins are important now