PDA

View Full Version : Really 4 events at once !

Munch
07-26-2013, 01:09 PM
Do I need to say more $ How much do you think we have to spend on your games $. And another thing ... As long as you dumb A$$ e$ keep posting how to make it easier on events they are going to make it tougher $. THIS IS SOMETHING THEY CAN SEE YOU IDIOTS $.

(________)<------ that's for the people that know me $ lol

krztov
07-26-2013, 01:13 PM
6 actually:

Towers Upgrade
Black Ops Down
Global Hit List
Maple Commando Tournament
PVP/FVF
Crate event

KFH
07-26-2013, 01:14 PM
Do I need to say more $ How much do you think we have to spend on your games $. And another thing ... As long as you dumb A$$ e$ keep posting how to make it easier on events they are going to make it tougher $. THIS IS SOMETHING THEY CAN SEE YOU IDIOTS $.

(________)<------ that's for the people that know me $ loleven worse is that now six events are going, forgot FVF and the Canadian box event. Not complaining just picking three of them and sticking with those

jchow69
07-26-2013, 01:15 PM
Gree is just trying to make more money, but I like the events, though the pvp prizes aren't that good this time around.

Munch
07-26-2013, 01:18 PM
What about the other games that I left ???

Munch
07-26-2013, 01:21 PM
We can not let these guys take every evening, lunch , bathroom break & dinner away any more !!!!

Web323
07-26-2013, 01:22 PM
We should just get it over with and release the other events so we have a week break from the events until the battle

Munch
07-26-2013, 01:37 PM
You are not going to get a break , so get that out of you head, sorry. As long as you spend they are going to take advantage of that. Do they put food on your table, do they spend time with your kid/s , do they show up for work for you , and can you use one of those fake units to run over your bad neighbors house ... No !!!!
So think about this , and quit complaining. I'm free & it's going to stay that way until this debacle is over !!!! BLAAAA!

LagBolt
07-26-2013, 01:44 PM
For the last time, you are not forced to play all of the events, you have not signed a legally binding contract to play any of them. Having more events at once can actually be good in a way as you have more of a choice of what you want to do.

Munch
07-26-2013, 01:53 PM
What if you have CHOSEN to play a game , and done well only to find out that everyone that spends money is going to surpass you by far , because you have a life. A lot of ppl don't have time and $$$ to spend on a game, let alone spend more. This has gotten out of control. When the WD started it gave a different aspect to the game and made it fun Now it's a job & a family. WTF !!! Don't have time for it !!!

jchow69
07-26-2013, 01:58 PM
What if you have CHOSEN to play a game , and done well only to find out that everyone that spends money is going to surpass you by far , because you have a life. A lot of ppl don't have time and $$$ to spend on a game, let alone spend more. This has gotten out of control. When the WD started it gave a different aspect to the game and made it fun Now it's a job & a family. WTF !!! Don't have time for it !!!

If you don't spend gold, you may enjoy it more.

LagBolt
07-26-2013, 02:01 PM
People put money into a game, of course they are going to beat you if you dont. But in the grand scheme of life, does that really matter? Do people really put a tapping game before their real life?

You choose what you want in this game. You are under no obligation to do more than you can afford/ have time for

Dutchie
07-26-2013, 02:19 PM

So what... I couldn't give a monkeys who surpasses me. I play in my own time at my own pace. Having multiple events is great because you can kill 2 birds with one stone.

While many are levelling up at crazy rates, I'm going at a snails pace... just the way I like it!

I'm never going to be a top player in this game, but I am near the top for my level ;P

Jrich
07-26-2013, 02:56 PM
Really? Complaining about new game content? Sigh..

Multiple events are great, there is more freedom to enjoy the game. Which event to do? How far to go? Nobody dictates your own game play. Do I want to do stamina, energy, cash, or a smart mix of all three. I see it as more strategy. If anything this should avoid burnout and keep players interested, it certainly does for me. If you think there is too much going on in the game, just turn it off, go for a nice walk and enjoy real life for a bit. None of this matters anyway..

If you skip an event you arent missing out; there will be another event with even better stats soon enough.

+1 Dutchie! I dont understand why others cant see this

Web323
07-26-2013, 02:59 PM
Really? Complaining about new game content? Sigh..

Multiple events are great, there is more freedom to enjoy the game. Which event to do? How far to go? Nobody dictates your own game play. Do I want to do stamina, energy, cash, or a smart mix of all three. I see it as more strategy. If anything this should avoid burnout and keep players interested, it certainly does for me. If you think there is too much going on in the game, just turn it off, go for a nice walk and enjoy real life for a bit. None of this matters anyway..

If you skip an event you arent missing out; there will be another event with even better stats soon enough.

+1 Dutchie! I dont understand why others cant see this

Yep, get bored with one and then do the other. It has been fun so far, have not spent any gold and still raised stats by 40K so far.

Oceanz
07-26-2013, 04:42 PM
My only complaint is concurrent LTQs. I pretty much just gave up on the first one and am working on the 2nd one though. If I get to the point in the 2nd one where I don't have high enough level unit buildings, I'll probably go back to the first one. But it will probably already be over by then.

LTQ, FVF, PVP and Crate at the same time are fine though. I just PVP attack to do both FVF and PVP, while I use my energy on LTQ, and try to remember to open crates every hour or so.

But I've spent maybe $40 on gold in the year I've played this app, so what do I know.

jchow69
07-26-2013, 04:57 PM
My only complaint is concurrent LTQs. I pretty much just gave up on the first one and am working on the 2nd one though. If I get to the point in the 2nd one where I don't have high enough level unit buildings, I'll probably go back to the first one. But it will probably already be over by then.

LTQ, FVF, PVP and Crate at the same time are fine though. I just PVP attack to do both FVF and PVP, while I use my energy on LTQ, and try to remember to open crates every hour or so.

But I've spent maybe $40 on gold in the year I've played this app, so what do I know.

The second one has prizes much better than the first one, but XP is also higher , too.

Perilous
07-26-2013, 04:58 PM
I'm guessing the 2nd one cropped up because of everybody complaining about the first and nobody was spending any money on it. Notice the significant increase in prize stats and the fact there are some bug in it.

Munch
07-26-2013, 05:26 PM
Yea , I have the stats and don't care about leveling up. Most of the players that attack me are from SUPs & Ferr. But that still doesn't make it right to overload us with $$ making sceems. Yes it's a digital prize and distant fame ooooo! At the end of the day , we are still getting ripped off , that's my point. You want to know ask me I have nothing to hide. Not a hacker , used to spend gold :( and am addicted like the rest. But there is a fine line between a fun game and filling someone's bank account. How big is your house??? Mr Gree's is bigger

machette
07-26-2013, 06:03 PM
Go fist yourselfs GREE all you money grabbing games can kiss my jackass

The Phoenix II
07-26-2013, 06:11 PM
Yea , I have the stats and don't care about leveling up. Most of the players that attack me are from SUPs & Ferr. But that still doesn't make it right to overload us with $$ making sceems. Yes it's a digital prize and distant fame ooooo! At the end of the day , we are still getting ripped off , that's my point. You want to know ask me I have nothing to hide. Not a hacker , used to spend gold :( and am addicted like the rest. But there is a fine line between a fun game and filling someone's bank account. How big is your house??? Mr Gree's is bigger

Agree with Munch ... Gree's going a bit far with som many events running. It is true we don't need to play them and while some may say it's good to have a choice, it's obvious that Gree are maxing out income and my complaint is that they have FAR too many bugs and don't really care about issues such as hacking. HOW LONG DID WE ALL HAVE TO COMPLAIN A COUPLE MONTHS BACK ABOUT HACKERS BEFORE THEY ACTUALLY DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!

Look at the current issue with the 11th ranked faction being cheated out of top 10 because 10th had had a .... Ummm ... Not quite so honest player. Then there is 101st and so on down the line.

Gree, you fixed up your issues and rightfully assigned units and taken units away from those not playing within the rules?

And all those factions that have had hackers removed .... Why are they still around ... Tainted faction bonuses through I'll gotten gains still today robs other factions of a fair deal for money spent.

I don't know anywhere else that you can spend real money and get screwed for life against being able to rightfully obtain what's yours.

Remove the factions that have hackers or AT MINIMUM... Give a faction boost penalty ... Lets say, reset the factions best boost to 0/6. People will then police their own factions and help clean the game up. I think that's all we are really asking for ... Clean game, fair fight, fair return for money spent no matter how big or small.

THAT WOULD BE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE ... Bit I really don't think Gree have any concept of what's fair and what customer service is .... Just look at the replies to tickets sent in... Pfffft

All those in favour of a clean, fair game with penalties to those who cheat, say 'I'

Phoenix says 'I'

jjm521
07-26-2013, 07:10 PM

Then dont play? Where's a good AT&T commercial when ya need one haha. It really isnt that complicated, if you dont have time for going out to the movies, do you call the theatre to complain that theyre showing too many movies and since you have a life, they should stop? Youre being silly

possum
07-26-2013, 07:38 PM
Desperation breeds many things, like these spammed events that are tiresome and fatiguing. Keep squeezing that toothpaste roll for all it's worth. If you didn't squeeze four loads of toothpaste into your fat mouth early on, you wouldn't be in this position to begin with. I'm not spending a dime...

DFI
07-26-2013, 07:55 PM
Agree with Munch ... Gree's going a bit far with som many events running. It is true we don't need to play them and while some may say it's good to have a choice, it's obvious that Gree are maxing out income and my complaint is that they have FAR too many bugs and don't really care about issues such as hacking. HOW LONG DID WE ALL HAVE TO COMPLAIN A COUPLE MONTHS BACK ABOUT HACKERS BEFORE THEY ACTUALLY DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!

Look at the current issue with the 11th ranked faction being cheated out of top 10 because 10th had had a .... Ummm ... Not quite so honest player. Then there is 101st and so on down the line.

Gree, you fixed up your issues and rightfully assigned units and taken units away from those not playing within the rules?

And all those factions that have had hackers removed .... Why are they still around ... Tainted faction bonuses through I'll gotten gains still today robs other factions of a fair deal for money spent.

I don't know anywhere else that you can spend real money and get screwed for life against being able to rightfully obtain what's yours.

Remove the factions that have hackers or AT MINIMUM... Give a faction boost penalty ... Lets say, reset the factions best boost to 0/6. People will then police their own factions and help clean the game up. I think that's all we are really asking for ... Clean game, fair fight, fair return for money spent no matter how big or small.

THAT WOULD BE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE ... Bit I really don't think Gree have any concept of what's fair and what customer service is .... Just look at the replies to tickets sent in... Pfffft

All those in favour of a clean, fair game with penalties to those who cheat, say 'I'

Phoenix says 'I'

I think gree cares about hackers, but they are far too slow and far too inconsistent on how to handle them. I still don't understand how they treat differently people who hack and those who abuse glitches. Take the issue with 100% drops. Take all of them away or 90% and just wait for the legitimate players to complain and give them back. See whether those who abused the glitch will complain.

But with respect to the number of games, being a consumer, I like more choice than less. If you don't like an event, don't play it.

possum
07-26-2013, 08:03 PM
They're not doing these events because you like them...

DFI
07-26-2013, 08:46 PM
Of course not. But we are all adults, and can make decisions. Too many on this forum make it sound like gree forces you to do xyz. I think it's called self restraint....

possum
07-26-2013, 08:55 PM
It's not about self-restraint, at all.

If you enjoy this game you HAVE to do these events or fall behind.

However, in the "good ol' days," that wasn't the case, and if you were around back then you would know exactly what I'm talking about, instead of this retarded hamster wheel. kapesh?

In any case, I am at a point where I'm caring less.

nkeywithdnb
07-26-2013, 09:44 PM
GLOBAL HIT LIST. I don't see anything else to focus my attention on. Thank You for a solid event. Just wonder how much it's gonna cost me. I am only on level 31.

The Phoenix II
07-26-2013, 11:32 PM
I think gree cares about hackers, but they are far too slow and far too inconsistent on how to handle them. I still don't understand how they treat differently people who hack and those who abuse glitches. Take the issue with 100% drops. Take all of them away or 90% and just wait for the legitimate players to complain and give them back. See whether those who abused the glitch will complain.

But with respect to the number of games, being a consumer, I like more choice than less. If you don't like an event, don't play it.

Oh come on now little fish, Gree clearly didn't react anywhere quick enough and still don't have the tools to automatically detect hacking. If they cared about the consumer;

1. They would have software that detects anomalies and generate report files to be looked at daily
2. They would ban hackers and in serious cases take away faction boosts to at least some degree
3. They would immediately instate the appropriate awards for all leader board events

... As a minimum.

Good customer service would be a message arriving something like this ...

Dear 11th faction players,

We apologies for failing to protect you, the consumer of our product and our vaulted and valued customer, due to the inept software we have developed. it has come to our attention by MW players that several accounts have been reported as possible hackers and upon inspection by our technical team, confirmed this to be the case. The player in question has been removed.

In addition, we have recalculated the WDP totals and found your faction should have been ranked in 10th place. As such, we have taken the decision to manually add the unit you so rightfully should have obtained to your entire faction membership. We again apologies for our inept due diligence before releasing this program to the gaming market, however we will continue to be vigilant and ensure our honest and vaulted customers are rewarded appropriately.

Yours sincerely and with empathy,

GreeD

... lol

DFI
07-27-2013, 12:50 AM
It's not about self-restraint, at all.

If you enjoy this game you HAVE to do these events or fall behind.

However, in the "good ol' days," that wasn't the case, and if you were around back then you would know exactly what I'm talking about, instead of this retarded hamster wheel. kapesh?

In any case, I am at a point where I'm caring less.

Sorry, not trying to pick on you, but you aren't caring less. If you did, you wouldn't feel like you need to participate and you shouldn't care about falling behind. You do care, so hats why you seem unhappy.

Munch
07-27-2013, 07:16 AM
Then dont play? Where's a good AT&T commercial when ya need one haha. It really isnt that complicated, if you dont have time for going out to the movies, do you call the theatre to complain that theyre showing too many movies and since you have a life, they should stop? Youre being silly

You completely missed the point. Even tho going to the movies is a waste also I'll use it to humor you.
One day Mr. & Mrs. munch decided to go see the new movie "How The Greed Stole Christmas". They went to the snack bar and ordered 2 large drinks & 1 giant popcorn. "Wow that's expensive, $29.99 for this oh well we will try to make the best of it" Mr. Munch said. When Mrs. munch grabbed the giant vat of buttery heart attack, her eyes grew with amazement. "Wow" she said " it might be worth it now ". Then Mr. munch reaches of to grab a handful , and realized that beyond the top 1 1/2" of popcorn it was just wadded up paper. "WHAT! I'm saying something about this" Mr.munch said. So he takes it back to the snack bar and asks the zit ridden teen for his money back. The teen says " We are aware that there is paper in the bottom of all the buckets , and we are looking into it, at this time we don't have the ability to dump the paper out first , thanks for your concern" Mrs. munch grabs Mr. munch's hand and says " Come one , we don't get out muNch , lets make the best of it" So Mr. munch throws down the bucket of recycled disappointment ,grabs the drinks, and starts walking toward the theater. " One sec " Mr. munch says " I need to use the little boys room" and walks in chooses a urinal , and proceeds to do his business. After about 2 seconds Mr. munch feels a warm sensation on his foot. Upon looking down , "WTF Oh come on " he noticed there was no bottom in the urinal , and was washing his shoes at this point. Stomping out of the room Mr. munch said to Mrs. munch " I'm going to report these people to the BBB" Mrs. munch takes his hand yet again and says " Come on the movie is starting , then we will go straight home and get you cleaned up " ( wink-wink) So they proceed to their seats. While watching the preview , Mr. munch takes a slurp out of his soda & didn't taste like anything. So he pulls the lid off only to find out that he paid $9.99 for tap water. By this time he was so frustrated , he just wanted to go home & relax with a cold beer. The movie started and they both laughed & were enjoying the picture. 1/2 hour into the movie the screen got fuzzy and they couldn't make out what anyone was saying. The lights come on and a voice comes over the PA system "WE ARE SORRY ABOUT THE INCONVENIENCE & IT IS IN THE PIPELINE FOR OUR TECHS TO FIX, SO IF YOU WANT TO COME BACK IN A WEEK OR TWO , YOU CAN BUY ANOTHER TICKET AND WE MIGHT SHOW YOU WHERE THE MOVIE LEFT OFF" So they got up threw there WATER at the screen and when to their car , cussing & kicking all the trash cans over on their way.

Do you get it now? Yes they wanted to see a movie & didn't mind the expense. So does it make it right, or even legal , for the movie theater to operate like that??? And if they say they fixed it and you go back , now you get a full bucket of popcorn & real soda. Only to find out that you have to sit on the floor & watch the movie in reverse you start to question how these people can even be in business

Thanks All. munch

possum
07-27-2013, 07:20 AM
Sorry, not trying to pick on you, but you aren't caring less. If you did, you wouldn't feel like you need to participate and you shouldn't care about falling behind. You do care, so hats why you seem unhappy.

Ouch, I feel picked on.

Listen Mr. ignorant, there's no point in playing this game at all, especially if you're already high-level and broke through the low level camping, if you're not going to improve your stats.

What I was saying--and what you don't understand--is that the rate if stat inflation is stupendously retarded, like you, now, compared to a long time ago. Back then you can play at your leisure and do fine, relatively speaking. Now, you blink and everyone around you just jumped 20k in stats.

Comprende? Or would you like me to translate this to moron for you?

Brummied
07-28-2013, 03:12 PM
Lmfao munch your a genius, such a simple switcharoo to demonstrate and illustrate the point perfectly! Don't forgot that you also found out that the cinema was was letting its mate's in the back door for free and giving them all the proper snacks n drinks ;) turns out the friends of the cinema built the place from the groundS UP!
Well a house built on sand .... I hope the transition to war of nations for most dosnt end in the same 'sore hole' feeling that gree have left most customers of modern war with! :D

You completely missed the point. Even tho going to the movies is a waste also I'll use it to humor you.
One day Mr. & Mrs. munch decided to go see the new movie "How The Greed Stole Christmas". They went to the snack bar and ordered 2 large drinks & 1 giant popcorn. "Wow that's expensive, $29.99 for this oh well we will try to make the best of it" Mr. Munch said. When Mrs. munch grabbed the giant vat of buttery heart attack, her eyes grew with amazement. "Wow" she said " it might be worth it now ". Then Mr. munch reaches of to grab a handful , and realized that beyond the top 1 1/2" of popcorn it was just wadded up paper. "WHAT! I'm saying something about this" Mr.munch said. So he takes it back to the snack bar and asks the zit ridden teen for his money back. The teen says " We are aware that there is paper in the bottom of all the buckets , and we are looking into it, at this time we don't have the ability to dump the paper out first , thanks for your concern" Mrs. munch grabs Mr. munch's hand and says " Come one , we don't get out muNch , lets make the best of it" So Mr. munch throws down the bucket of recycled disappointment ,grabs the drinks, and starts walking toward the theater. " One sec " Mr. munch says " I need to use the little boys room" and walks in chooses a urinal , and proceeds to do his business. After about 2 seconds Mr. munch feels a warm sensation on his foot. Upon looking down , "WTF Oh come on " he noticed there was no bottom in the urinal , and was washing his shoes at this point. Stomping out of the room Mr. munch said to Mrs. munch " I'm going to report these people to the BBB" Mrs. munch takes his hand yet again and says " Come on the movie is starting , then we will go straight home and get you cleaned up " ( wink-wink) So they proceed to their seats. While watching the preview , Mr. munch takes a slurp out of his soda & didn't taste like anything. So he pulls the lid off only to find out that he paid $9.99 for tap water. By this time he was so frustrated , he just wanted to go home & relax with a cold beer. The movie started and they both laughed & were enjoying the picture. 1/2 hour into the movie the screen got fuzzy and they couldn't make out what anyone was saying. The lights come on and a voice comes over the PA system "WE ARE SORRY ABOUT THE INCONVENIENCE & IT IS IN THE PIPELINE FOR OUR TECHS TO FIX, SO IF YOU WANT TO COME BACK IN A WEEK OR TWO , YOU CAN BUY ANOTHER TICKET AND WE MIGHT SHOW YOU WHERE THE MOVIE LEFT OFF" So they got up threw there WATER at the screen and when to their car , cussing & kicking all the trash cans over on their way.

Do you get it now? Yes they wanted to see a movie & didn't mind the expense. So does it make it right, or even legal , for the movie theater to operate like that??? And if they say they fixed it and you go back , now you get a full bucket of popcorn & real soda. Only to find out that you have to sit on the floor & watch the movie in reverse you start to question how these people can even be in business

Thanks All. munch

DFI
07-28-2013, 04:06 PM
Ouch, I feel picked on.

Listen Mr. ignorant, there's no point in playing this game at all, especially if you're already high-level and broke through the low level camping, if you're not going to improve your stats.

What I was saying--and what you don't understand--is that the rate if stat inflation is stupendously retarded, like you, now, compared to a long time ago. Back then you can play at your leisure and do fine, relatively speaking. Now, you blink and everyone around you just jumped 20k in stats.

Comprende? Or would you like me to translate this to moron for you?

Moron? Pathetic that these forums turn so quickly into childish name calling threads. What you don't mention is that due to stat inflation, as you say, it's as easy for you to pick up 20k as the other guy. My issue with the game is that it's made it easy for anyone to increase, so less strategy involved. But that's the new game environment, and I choose to play despite. Unfortunately the Internet brings out the worst in people as you can hide behind a screen names. Lets stick with the issue and not revert to child like actions.

Armand2REP
07-28-2013, 10:07 PM
I rather like having a PvP and case event at the same time, it gives good stats with low XP gain. Even better if I want to trigger Epic Boss. Having all those at once is the only week out of the month I really play this game besides collections. I rather feel sorry for all you guys that decided to rush to the top. Just to compete you have to complete all events all the time so you either have no life or end up being stripped of all your cash. I enjoy being untouchable. You know as this game progresses stat inflation will make all your hard work now practically worthless next year. Sit back and enjoy the game, this isn't a 500m sprint, it is a marathon.

jjm521
07-29-2013, 09:35 AM
Lol wtf? I never said the game doesnt have (many) issues. We all know this. My original response to you was that no one was forcing you to play (or go to the movies as it were). Your complaint was that there were too many events going on and i told you that complaining about THAT (not the games many bugs/issues) was like complaining about a theatre showing too many movies at once cuz you didnt have time to see them all due to your busy life. This diatribe had nothing to do with our original points :P

Thanks All. munch