PDA

View Full Version : The rise and fall of No Gold Forever

Alice
07-26-2013, 08:51 AM
Oh, and to be clear, NGF is still here, it's just the loss of the majority of active members making NGF entirely different from what it was now.

We are still friends with former NGF members, all I want to say is the no gold strategy does not deserve all those efforts that our former active members put in. After all, it does not make any sense to not allow gold buying after so much time spent, and I fully understand that our active members want to seek higher performance. I especially appreciate that our old friends rather choose to setup a new syndicate instead of destroying the name of NGF.

Since the foundation of No Gold Forever, our performance has been consistently outstanding:

Rank #29 in first syndicate PVP
Top 100 in two recent syndicate PVP
Top 150 in all syndicate wars expect one

Someone said "their name is a lie". I don't want to completely disagree. Our policy is and has always been "No gold buying after joining". And after all those free gold/tapjoy/carried gold before joining, it is impossible to monitor whether anyone buys gold or not and I solely believe in all of our members.

In the most recent two wars we do have some heavy gold spending as we recruited some strong players with lots of gold in hand. I've no reason to restrict the use of gold, and these gold raises us into top 150, which is now impossible without gold.

But once the gold spending starts, it won't easily end, that's how the game is designed to be. As stated before, after so much time spent there is no reason to ban gold. However no one can easily break our policy because of our name...

So here comes the earthquake, 24 members left NGF by now and the number may still be increasing, including one who keeps writing to me expressing how much he'd like to join NGF.

=========================================

Will this be the end of NGF? Of course not.

Alice will still be the leader of NGF and will not leave for better syndicate war items. The reason is also simple: too much real life issues and can't just spend that much time in game. With so many active members gone I only expect to be top 400 or worse in the future. And yes NGF is now reopen for massive recruiting, our new minimum will be:

100K att

That's it. We still hold our policy as no gold buying after joining, but former gold players please reconsider as our performance may not be as good as before.

bimmer kid
07-26-2013, 08:57 AM
NGF is awesome and was an honor to be on the crew

i wish you the best alice, and to all of NGF. of course its not like were going too far ;)

Dipstik
07-26-2013, 08:57 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/229/499/787.gif

Carlos Danger
07-26-2013, 09:01 AM
My buddy was in NGF and said the gold hack was on. So good riddance, the game is better without cheats.

Oh yeah....

TL;DR

bimmer kid
07-26-2013, 09:01 AM
of course you didnt dipstik. but the real question is who cares that you didnt read?

My buddy was in NGF and said the gold hack was on. So good riddance, the game is better without cheats.

Oh yeah....

TL;DR
umm who's your friend? pretty disrespectful considering nobody hacked gold and i know that firs
thand. didnt even know their are gold hacks? effin loser

Dipstik
07-26-2013, 09:04 AM
of course you didnt dipstik. but the real question is who cares that you didnt read?

You're missing the point. The important thing is that Granny Smith is dancing a jig.

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 09:05 AM
You're missing the point. The important thing is that Granny Smith is dancing a jig.
no one cares about that either.

Dipstik
07-26-2013, 09:06 AM
Do you own a 3d printer, wa7sh?

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 09:08 AM
Do you own a 3d printer, wa7sh?
nope, i don't need it and its too expensive.

Dipstik
07-26-2013, 09:11 AM
Damn. Now I need a whole new plan.

Alice
07-26-2013, 09:20 AM

Oh yeah....

TL;DR

Tell me the name of the gold cheater and I'd be happy to investigate and boot

Butt Futter
07-26-2013, 09:24 AM
there's a forum for recruiting. you should probably have posted there.

Deadwater
07-26-2013, 09:24 AM

Oh yeah....

TL;DR

That's rubbish, no one in NGF had/has a gold hack

Carlos Danger
07-26-2013, 09:25 AM
Tell me the name of the gold cheater(s) and I'd be happy to do nothing.

There... fixed it for ya.

You're welcome.

Butt Futter
07-26-2013, 09:25 AM
Stop letting yourselves get trolled. lol

Carlos Danger
07-26-2013, 09:27 AM

umm who's your friend? pretty disrespectful considering nobody hacked gold and i know that firs
thand. didnt even know their are gold hacks? effin loser

Didn't want to mention specifics since it violates forum rules, but since you have directed some unnecessarily harsh words my way I seem to remember your name coming up more than once.

Care to explain?

bimmer kid
07-26-2013, 09:29 AM
thats odd. because my name is different in-game than on forum. try again

harsh words were sent your way because of harsh words from you

Carlos Danger
07-26-2013, 09:32 AM
thats odd. because my name is different in-game than on forum. try again

harsh words were sent your way because of harsh words from you

So you admit to being nothing more than a sheep.

I'm glad we have THAT settled.

Jakers
07-26-2013, 09:47 AM
Let this go Bimmer Kid.

NGF still has a very solid crew with a lot of bonuses. They will rebuild and they will be easily be in the top 250 again very soon. I was part of NGF for a long time, it's good grpup of people over there.

bimmer kid
07-26-2013, 09:51 AM
im sorry? its called a name change and anyone can do it. stiffmiester

Deadwater
07-26-2013, 09:59 AM
So you admit to being nothing more than a sheep.

I'm glad we have THAT settled.

Stop running your mouth, jellyfish

Dipstik
07-26-2013, 10:00 AM
Anyone taking bets on whether deadwater was primarily involved in the drama that broke up NGF? I know I wouldn't put up with him for more than a week :)

Deadwater
07-26-2013, 10:05 AM
Anyone taking bets on whether deadwater was primarily involved in the drama that broke up NGF? I know I wouldn't put up with him for more than a week :)

And you would be any better in htc red with kdawg? Or did you guys boot kdawg and let him join htc blue?

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 10:06 AM
sentences end with-->. seems like you missed your grammar classes at school.

edit: you cant run a mouth.

Deadwater
07-26-2013, 10:07 AM
sentences end with-->. seems like you missed your grammer classes at school.

Yes let the grammar queens come out in full force to troll a thread that was sincere and honest.

kingofwale
07-26-2013, 10:09 AM
Alice.. my recommendation would be to start a recruitment thread yourself. And be active with it until this team is rebuilt.

It won't be hard and it won't be a cake-walk, But this group is solid and the name itself brings pride.

I have full confident that it will be awesome

panty sniffer
07-26-2013, 10:11 AM
Best of luck to NGF. I'm sure you'll have no problem filling in the spots.

montecore
07-26-2013, 10:16 AM
I have heard some things, and it sounds like you guys have been through quite a bit of hostility. Glad to hear you are staying strong.

jmeijer
07-26-2013, 10:18 AM
I have to say, the crew we used to have was very nice. I think that the fall started with bak, yoda and me leaving, but I hate to be responsible for the fall of such an organized crew. The strength of NGF has always been maximalization of IP by fully committing to strategy and optimal activity.

All I want to say is that I hope that you'll be able to recruit new active members, to get back the rank NGF always used to reach.

kingofwale
07-26-2013, 10:21 AM
I have to say, the crew we used to have was very nice. I think that the fall started with bak, yoda and me leaving, but I hate to be responsible for the fall of such an organized crew. The strength of NGF has always been maximalization of IP by fully committing to strategy and optimal activity.

All I want to say is that I hope that you'll be able to recruit new active members, to get back the rank NGF always used to reach.

JM, no issue whatsoever, We loved having you around and we understand why you left. :)

I think the key point people have to understand is that this is a GAME. let's not take it too seriously.

NGF is not going anywhere. Alice is a strong player and, yes, there will be challenges ahead, but this team is far from done.

S

Antheus
07-26-2013, 10:24 AM
Damn. Now I need a whole new plan.

.....better find a proper target Dipstik.........

Alice
07-26-2013, 10:47 AM

I'm expecting this separation, with or without bak's leaving. After all as a no gold syndicate, we are too active. I'm glad those who seek higher performance never pushed me to break our no gold policy.

Sandukan
07-26-2013, 10:49 AM
Forever is a long time. How about No Gold For a while. Realistically you should recruit broke people.

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 10:53 AM
.....better find a proper target Dipstik.........
by that i take it that you meant I am hard to troll. :D

dispohero
07-26-2013, 10:55 AM
I have to say, the crew we used to have was very nice. I think that the fall started with bak, yoda and me leaving, but I hate to be responsible for the fall of such an organized crew. The strength of NGF has always been maximalization of IP by fully committing to strategy and optimal activity.All I want to say is that I hope that you'll be able to recruit new active members, to get back the rank NGF always used to reach.Yea, I'm sure that you 3 leaving killed NGF, especially you jm. NGF was nothing before you showed up and fell back to nothing after you left. What would we ever have accomplished without you? Yea, I'm definitely 100% positive that's what killed NGF and not the 15 people that broke off later. Thank you so very very much for gracing us with your presence and allowing us to receive all those wonderful prizes./sarcasm

Dipstik
07-26-2013, 11:06 AM
by that i take it that you meant I am hard to troll. :D

I have no idea where you came up with that...

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 11:10 AM
I have no idea where you came up with that...
i have no idea to why you are denying it due to the fact that you had no come back.

jmeijer
07-26-2013, 11:10 AM
Yea, I'm sure that you 3 leaving killed NGF, especially you jm. NGF was nothing before you showed up and fell back to nothing after you left. What would we ever have accomplished without you? Yea, I'm definitely 100% positive that's what killed NGF and not the 15 people that broke off later. Thank you so very very much for gracing us with your presence and allowing us to receive all those wonderful prizes./sarcasmWow dispo.. you've been nothing but frustrated since you knew about the move.

We saw the rankings, and we were the top 3 IP contributors. I've never seen you net that amount. And I don't know why you're saying this.. because you left too..

dispohero
07-26-2013, 11:26 AM
Wow dispo.. you've been nothing but frustrated since you knew about the move.We saw the rankings, and we were the top 3 IP contributors. I've never seen you net that amount. And I don't know why you're saying this.. because you left too..Yea, you're right, why in the world would it bother me that such a great crew would break up? Silly me. NGF was top 150 before you joined and still had a chance to be after you left. Sure, it would take some good recruiting and probably a higher level of activity from everyone left to get there, but it wasn't until the next wave of the 15 most active core of the group left later on that NGF was changed forever. I think maybe the size of your ego is preventing you from comprehending.

Carlos Danger
07-26-2013, 11:28 AM

I'm beautiful.

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p741/picman02/image_zps7abf225b.jpg (http://s1349.photobucket.com/user/picman02/media/image_zps7abf225b.jpg.html)

jmeijer
07-26-2013, 11:54 AM
Yea, you're right, why in the world would it bother me that such a great crew would break up? Silly me. NGF was top 150 before you joined and still had a chance to be after you left. Sure, it would take some good recruiting and probably a higher level of activity from everyone left to get there, but it wasn't until the next wave of the 15 most active core of the group left later on that NGF was changed forever. I think maybe the size of your ego is preventing you from comprehending.Please, throw some more random insults on me and on the ones who left.

But tell me. How long have YOU been planning a move to another syndicate? And why did you leave NGF at the same day that Project Phoenix was founded?

dispohero
07-26-2013, 01:45 PM
Please, throw some more random insults on me and on the ones who left.But tell me. How long have YOU been planning a move to another syndicate? And why did you leave NGF at the same day that Project Phoenix was founded?i haven't insulted anyone except you and won't. i completely understand their decision to join/put together a synd that has less restrictions on gold use. i have no bad feelings towards any of them, or you and bak for that matter, for making that personal choice. i think its highly arrogant of you to think you made NGF what it was, thats all. yes, you were in the highest ip ranks and i wasnt... but you also used gold and i didnt. i also don't particularly agree with the way the split off was handled, but the decision to do it doesnt bother me at all. i never planned to leave NGF. the thought never even once crossed my mind, not even when the mighty NGF carrying jm announced his leaving. i made my decision to move on after the announcement was made that the 15+ core, most active, members of the crew were moving on. i like prizes just as much as the next guy and dont see NGF in the top 250 any time soon.

Ragmondino
07-26-2013, 01:59 PM
And you would be any better in htc red with kdawg? Or did you guys boot kdawg and let him join htc blue?

Wasnt KDawg always in blue?

Alice
07-26-2013, 02:01 PM
Wasnt KDawg always in blue?

No he was in NGF once. He quit NGF claiming that his device was lost, which probably was not the truth.

Ragmondino
07-26-2013, 02:03 PM
No he was in NGF once. He quit NGF claiming that his device was lost, which probably was not the truth.

No I mean since joining Htc. I knew came from somewhere else.
Probably not the truth seeing as joint Htc straight from another syn.
Isn't KDawg a girl?

Dipstik
07-26-2013, 02:44 PM
Rule 30. No exceptions.

budman68
07-26-2013, 02:53 PM
Sholdn't this be in he recruitment thread. Mod please move.

(SKK)-The Billionaire
07-26-2013, 03:51 PM
All the powerful members of NGF left to join SKK.

SKK-Dipstik
07-26-2013, 10:47 PM
In other words... Drama. Hope the popcorn's good.

teo
07-26-2013, 10:58 PM
In response to the opening post.

It is as Alice said a fact that NGF has suffered a setback in having a significant portion of members starting a new venture. I do believe it to be a somewhat temporary setback. NGF remain a unique syndicate and will be an ally to Project Phoenix.

Many syndicates go through changes and successfully rebuild, so will NGF.

Everyone who moved on to form Project Phoenix greatly appreciate the time spent together and are looking forward to staying in touch in our shared forums.

I believe both teams will prosper.

With greatest respect and appreciation,

Project Phoenix team

bakdafukup
07-27-2013, 02:08 AM
Being a long time camper, NGF accepted me into their ranks and was the first syndicate I battled for. All members, whether currently with or recently left are solid and fun individuals that I respect and enjoyed playing with. Those reading this thread looking for a new syndicate to battle with should strongly consider joining either one. I wish both NGF and Project Phoenix nothing but the best.

Snot
07-27-2013, 04:04 AM
At the end of the day everyone knows that you had team members using gold to get you the spots that you achieved. The name of your crew is rubbish in the respect that you have gold users. Pointless thread from a pointless crew.

Jax Teller
07-27-2013, 05:51 AM
Good luck, finding new members. Im sure there is alot of activ players tierd of using gold

King of the Forum.
07-27-2013, 06:35 AM
When I was in NGF at the very beginning the intentions were good. Seems as soon as I left the positive influence wore off and the gold hacks began. Sad actually.

Why would NGF let someone like you join them, QPR? NGF, you've lost all your credibility by allowing QPR to be a member at one point. Shame on you guys.

King of the Forum.
07-27-2013, 07:26 AM
What makes you think you win?

(SKK) Edub
07-27-2013, 07:29 AM
You lose. I win.

Par for the course my boy, par for the course.

he wins cause he get to go home with his mom .... just putting it out there haha!!

King of the Forum.
07-27-2013, 07:30 AM
he wins cause he get to go home with his mom .... just putting it out there haha!!

Lol QPR is off to the whore house with his mommy!

(SKK) Edub
07-27-2013, 07:32 AM
Lol QPR is off to the whore house with his mommy!

does it count if there is only one there ?

King of the Forum.
07-27-2013, 07:33 AM
Don't know...

Leezygeezer
07-27-2013, 08:50 AM
I really don't know why people bother responding to the trolls and flamers on here, let them spout their drivel, ignore it and move on

King of the Forum.
07-27-2013, 09:04 AM
You couldn't ignore me if you tried.

SKK-Dipstik
07-27-2013, 09:11 AM
How did you guys manage to get qpr back THIS weekend? Too perfect.

King of the Forum.
07-27-2013, 09:14 AM
You just don't plan this stuff ahead of time. :D