PDA

View Full Version : Global hit list plus 2 energy doesnt work

thunder
07-26-2013, 05:43 AM
The grand prize is a 20k/15k plane with plus 2 energy. The plus 2 energy doesnt work. Gree u advertise it can u get it fixed?

Tctiger
07-26-2013, 05:50 AM
in the sticky thread they say it will work whatever boosts you already have so i guess they will fix it or maybe you will end up with 300 gold instead lol , how much gold did it take you ? i heard it cost someone 7k gold to finish with about 350k xp , not sure if they had anything pre staged though .

HGF69
07-26-2013, 05:54 AM
in the sticky thread they say it will work whatever boosts you already have so i guess they will fix it or maybe you will end up with 300 gold instead lol , how much gold did it take you ? i heard it cost someone 7k gold to finish with about 350k xp , not sure if they had anything pre staged though .

5 Vaults of gold to finish, does that sound right? I don't know just asking.

Also a bummer if the +2 doesn't work. How do you know its not working?

Also is there a level entry requirement on this? My friends LLP can't access the LTQ on android.

thunder
07-26-2013, 05:57 AM
Im not finished but 2 people in my faction are done. One said 4700 gold. Dont know how much prestaging was done. But both people say the plus 2 energy doesnt work

mickymacirl
07-26-2013, 06:03 AM
Around 5,000 gold to finish IF you have none of the bosses prestaged.

BostonHammer
07-26-2013, 06:46 AM

Tctiger are you sure about the 350k XP do you mean energy?

mickymacirl
07-26-2013, 06:49 AM

Also is there a level entry requirement on this? My friends LLP can't access the LTQ on android.

The energy boost is incorrect, its 2% energy increase not 2, I'm sure Gree are aware.

Munch
07-26-2013, 06:51 AM
I got something completely different???? Look at my post

Zulfiqaar
07-26-2013, 07:10 AM

HGF the level requirement is 36 if i remember correctly from sticky post

Tctiger
07-26-2013, 07:35 AM
energy yes sorry but it is only what i heard i don't know the actual amount for sure , doesn't seem worth the leveling and gold to me but it may be good for some people higher up .

krazykilla
07-26-2013, 07:54 AM
gree said it should work

Dutchie
07-26-2013, 08:23 AM
The energy boost is incorrect, its 2% energy increase not 2, I'm sure Gree are aware.

This word keeps springing to mind... incompetency!

Gambit12
07-26-2013, 11:30 AM

Oracle said is +2 not 2% & it says in the screenshot...

Our recent limited time goal Black Ops Down was not up to our expectations or yours. We've heard your feedback and created an unscheduled limited time goal to make up for it, Global Hit List!

Global Hit List will run until 12PM on Wednesday 7/31.
Minimum Level: 36
Data Set: mw_20130725_6

In addition the final reward - the Interpol Harrier - is the most powerful limited time goal reward yet! The Interpol Harrier will have a bonus of +2 energy regeneration. The bonus will work regardless of any previous energy regeneration bonuses in your possession.

http://i.imgur.com/c2IkUNI.png

-Modern War Team

daniel pena
07-26-2013, 11:58 AM
it is IMPOSSIBLE to finish this LTQ
they made it for users spend tons of money buying gold...

this is really %$#$

crazeejay
07-26-2013, 12:27 PM
it is IMPOSSIBLE to finish this LTQ
they made it for users spend tons of money buying gold...

this is really %$#$
And you are surprised of this? LOL
Gree needs to pump up those mid year profit figures

lemonhaze
07-26-2013, 12:44 PM
Gree needs to pump up those mid year profit figures another one of my buddys also from SUP1 said it does not work..gree just created more tickets and in kingdom age the servers just crashed bc its war time..we need more events gree please we dont have enuff going right now

KFH
07-26-2013, 01:12 PM
Damn Lv 17 didn't show an arrow so i went after the boss and lost my prestaging, it happened to be a one hit building :)

daniel pena
07-26-2013, 01:24 PM
im not surprised...
I know for a while that they are doing these things in order to spenders spend more and more money buying more and more gold...

Im mad because I cannot finish this %¨&$#*&¨% LTQ

Gree needs to pump up those mid year profit figures

Munch
07-26-2013, 01:29 PM
Stop it now !!!!!! And don't spend or they will keep on doing it. Please my brothers lets get away from this tyrant !!!!

NamelessMaster
07-26-2013, 04:32 PM
Over got +6 every minute while i should have +8 and i think max is +6 or one of my units is bugged

Speakingthetruth
07-26-2013, 07:16 PM
another one of my buddys also from SUP1 said it does not work..gree just created more tickets and in kingdom age the servers just crashed bc its war time..we need more events gree please we dont have enuff going right now

Am I missing something? Is anyone and I mean anyone making you do any of these events? Don't get me wrong, GREE gets it wrong way more than they get it right but damn, there's either too much or too little going on for the naysayers! Then you bring another game into the fold! IMO and you know what they say about those, step back, put the device down, and call someone! Because if all these options are stressing you out then you may want to prioritize things! Just sayin!!! Good luck with it though!

lemonhaze
07-26-2013, 07:47 PM
Am I missing something? Is anyone and I mean anyone making you do any of these events? Don't get me wrong, GREE gets it wrong way more than they get it right but damn, there's either too much or too little going on for the naysayers! Then you bring another game into the fold! IMO and you know what they say about those, step back, put the device down, and call someone! Because if all these options are stressing you out then you may want to prioritize things! Just sayin!!! Good luck with it though! i dont mind doing them at all im disabled and at the house 24.7 none them are stessing me out do u see me complaing? the more the merrier for me bc im lvl 250 and it dont hurt me at all... i said i want more events..what part of that u not understand?

Mcdoc
07-27-2013, 03:28 AM
Seriously? +2 energy not working? I was just about to spend 2 vaults to get it - guess I'll pass if this is another one of those "we can't make it work" or "it was a mistake on our part & never intended to be +2 to stack on other bonuses" - smh (head) - smf (fist)!

mickymacirl
07-27-2013, 03:47 AM
Gree have fixed it.

HGF69
07-27-2013, 04:20 AM
Gree have fixed it.

So it is +2 now? Not 2%? I'm 10 levels from it. I knew this was coming 1 day so I had prestaged most bosses.

Dutchie
07-27-2013, 04:23 AM
So it is +2 now? Not 2%? I'm 10 levels from it. I knew this was coming 1 day so I had prestaged most bosses.Nice work Grant! It has been fixed and now it does what is says on the tin... +2 to energy!

lemonhaze
07-27-2013, 02:44 PM
Nice work Grant! It has been fixed and now it does what is says on the tin... +2 to energy! yep it works went from +4 to +6 now..4 vaults later but its worth was needing to spend 1000$ anyways for the gold bonus and this was just a bonus thing to get that done..over 200k in stat gain

Tanner
07-27-2013, 08:29 PM
Gree have fixed it.

MMIRL, if I may drag you into this a bit more, and I only drag you b/c I don't think anyone else actually understands this thing, but I digress. If they could make this one work, and quickly I might add, why then can we not have the falcon supersonic working too?

ya know, since I already spent gold on that and such... it'd just be nice to see it actually work...instead of having to spend gold AGAIN to get something that I already got.

/notbitter

kuksluk
08-13-2013, 10:48 AM
I guess not many people finished this one since there's not much fuzz about it?

Mine's still not working and I'm getting bogus replies from support on my ticket and follow-up's... :(

CJ - can you have a look at this, pretty please with sugar on top?

Original ticket: #792632
Follow-up: #807510