PDA

View Full Version : Gold bank

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 03:50 AM
since so many people are complaining about ''accidently'' clicking things that use gold,.... make a gold bank. whenver you buy gold you wont have it in hand it will got to gold bank or you can just deposiy it there. (no deposit fee). this will decrease the amount of tickets you get.

what do you think?

NormanRock
07-26-2013, 05:07 AM
I'd go for that. The world would be a better place if I don't have to feel that sinking feeling of accidentally resetting the timer with 15 seconds to go.

The knowledge that I'd have to 'watch' a video about surviving on a desert island 15 more times is enough to tip anyone over the edge.

Dipstik
07-26-2013, 05:14 AM
Sure if you like needlessly complicated solutions...

NormanRock
07-26-2013, 05:17 AM
True, "don't be an idiot" is the simplest solution. A "don't spend gold" option in the settings is another. I'm just in favour of something that stop me facepalming.

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 05:20 AM
not complicated neither is it needless.

KemoKidd
07-26-2013, 05:20 AM

Really?

Anyway, I was thinking to have a confirmation pop up appear for any gold spent but that would greatly slow down those clicking gold open and reset for this leader board event.

By the way, in the last box event I accidentally reset the timer with less than 15 seconds left and I already had the explosive and Inalready had the car. I sent a ticket to gree and they said they couldn't refund me! :( If I had a gold bank that wouldn't have happened.

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 05:22 AM
Really?

I was thinking to have a confirmation pop up appear for any gold spent but that would greatly slow down those clicking gold open and reset for this leader board event.

By the way, in the last box event I accidentally reset the timer with less than 15 seconds left and I already had the explosive and Inalready had the car. I sent a ticket to gree and they said they couldn't refund me! :( If I had a gold bank that wouldn't have happened.
so it is a good suggestion that should be added to the game.

KemoKidd
07-26-2013, 05:32 AM
so it is a good suggestion that should be added to the game.

I like it. I had an idea but I knew it would disrupt the players going for the top 25 event. This idea is better.

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 05:36 AM
I like it. I had an idea but I knew it would disrupt the players going for the top 25 event. This idea is better. whats your idea?

Ride Jib
07-26-2013, 05:38 AM
Anyway, I was thinking to have a confirmation pop up appear for any gold spent

This. Extremely simple solution and effective. I have probably spent 80+ gold accidentally do to clicking too quickly.

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 05:39 AM
This. Extremely simple solution and effective. I have probably spent 80+ gold accidentally do to clicking too quickly.
imagine your in a top 75 syndicate and every time you want a refill that pop up comes up. yeah.

bimmer kid
07-26-2013, 06:29 AM
sorry but gree will not do this. this has been said over & over again with a gold confirm button. a "gold bank" is no different.

they make money off people mis-clicking and they will keep it like that(obviously). its like robbery

Dipstik
07-26-2013, 06:37 AM
not complicated neither is it needless.

For two and a half years people have been asking for a confirm button and a way to toggle it off or on in the settings. That's easy. You're the first person to suggest coding a "gold bank". Yes... That's needlessly complicated.

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 06:38 AM
sorry but gree will not do this. this has been said over & over again with a gold confirm button. a "gold bank" is no different.

they make money off people mis-clicking and they will keep it like that(obviously). its like robbery
ITS NOT ROBBERY. your the one who clicked it. learn from your mistakes.

KemoKidd
07-26-2013, 06:40 AM
whats your idea?

Simply for a confirmation pop up. By the way, your bank idea might backfire: 10% deposit fees! :-P

Lifeless Zombie Killer
07-26-2013, 06:44 AM
Im in favor of the idea of a gold bank over a pop up. At least in battles you could pull 200gold or whatever to battle with until the next battle. You could pull more at anytime and no fee of course. And for "free players" they can save gold better for wars.

Dipstik
07-26-2013, 06:46 AM
Im in favor of the idea of a gold bank over a pop up. At least in battles you could pull 200gold or whatever to battle with until the next battle. You could pull more at anytime and no fee of course. And for "free players" they can save gold better for wars.

Maybe you can start a poll on the subject.

Lifeless Zombie Killer
07-26-2013, 06:50 AM
I dont beleive i can yet. Not enough posts yet but i would vote on it if someone did.
Gree profits off the mistakes for sure, but they also pay people to take those tickets and to fix it.

Lifeless Zombie Killer
07-26-2013, 06:51 AM
And some people just have fat fingers!!! Hahahaha

bimmer kid
07-26-2013, 06:58 AM
ITS NOT ROBBERY. your the one who clicked it. learn from your mistakes.

whoaa cowboy i didnt click anything...

but you are right a gold spender may accidently click upgrade instantly/reset timer when their is 1 minute left. but having horrible lag is out of the user's control

while implementing a gold confirm button is such an easy choice for gree, it has and will never be put in-game because they like to rob people. afterall it is crime city

btw, i could care less either way...

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 07:00 AM
whoaa cowboy i didnt click anything...

but you are right a gold spender may accidently click upgrade instantly/reset timer when their is 1 minute left. but having horrible lag is out of the user's control

while implementing a gold confirm button is such an easy choice for gree, it has and will never be put in-game because they like to rob people. afterall it is crime city

btw, i could care less either way...
...im not a cowboy. and no lag is there problem if they dont have a very good phone.

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 07:06 AM
Miss Shakes thinkun dat the only misteak bein made was by you comin up wit sucha mo-ronic idea and den coppin dat ornery additude.

Miss Shakes fit ta be tied.
miss shakes cant speak english.

bimmer kid
07-26-2013, 07:28 AM
...im not a cowboy. and no lag is there problem if they dont have a very good phone.

lol. are you telling me youve never experienced lag? i dont think it has anything to do with device.

ive had lag on 3 diferent android phones, android tablet, and iTouch. while it may not be significant lag..it can cause a gold user to mis-click. i always lag when waiting for a new data to get pushed. just sayin

bimmer kid
07-26-2013, 07:29 AM
lol wont be king of forum anymore. bye bye

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 09:07 AM
Thaz raycess.
how's that racist?

Dipstik
07-26-2013, 09:14 AM
how's that racist?

You're clearly passing judgment on her dialect and creative spelling. Everyone knows that "grammar" and "correct spelling" are really just code words for "white." Her English is just as valid as your English, and I find your eurocentric worldview rather bigoted.

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 09:41 AM
You're clearly passing judgment on her dialect and creative spelling. Everyone knows that "grammar" and "correct spelling" are really just code words for "white." Her English is just as valid as your English, and I find your eurocentric worldview rather bigoted.
you just went full retarded. HTF fo you think that ENGLISH is a code word for white.

Dipstik
07-26-2013, 09:46 AM
You obviously don't pay attention to what's expected in society these days... first of all, "retarded" isn't acceptable either. Good luck in life, racist.

Butt Futter
07-26-2013, 09:51 AM
You obviously don't pay attention to what's expected in society these days... first of all, "retarded" isn't acceptable either. Good luck in life, racist.

I think you meant bigot there.

Dipstik
07-26-2013, 09:54 AM
No, I'm still going back to his attacks on the southern black dialect.

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 09:58 AM
Retarded is not an offensive word, it is someone whom has a disability in something

Dipstik
07-26-2013, 09:59 AM
Retarded is not an offensive word, it is someone whom has a disability in something

http://www.kotzendes-einhorn.de/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/facepalm-pony.png

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 10:03 AM
http://www.kotzendes-einhorn.de/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/facepalm-pony.png
that pony's got a lot of but-hurt.It must be you.

cditti
07-26-2013, 10:35 AM
I would say Brilliant idea!

Lurker
07-26-2013, 10:37 AM
Good idea and one I'd welcome. Gree?

Lurker
07-26-2013, 10:40 AM
LMAO Dippy. Classic post.

bimmer kid
07-26-2013, 10:41 AM

it is definently an offensive word. especially when you used it to call someone who definently is not. although some may beg to differ

Smoothie
07-26-2013, 10:46 AM
Wa7sh.. Are you for real? Do you genuinely think retarded is an acceptable term to describe somebody with a disability? The idea of a gold bank is good, but it seems your views on anything outside of the game are either deluded or you are just a troll.

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 10:49 AM
Wa7sh.. Are you for real? Do you genuinely think retarded is an acceptable term to describe somebody with a disability? The idea of a gold bank is good, but it seems your views on anything outside of the game are either deluded or you are just a troll.

i suggest you go look the word up.

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 10:51 AM
since you're also too retarded to do that i will do it for you.

The word "retarded" means some kind of development is slowed down, hindered, etc.

When literally applied to a person, animal, or object, it usually means their brain isn't functioning properly or they can't understand what a normal person could understand because of a mental impairment.

Example: "So&So can't advance to the next grade because she is mentally retarded. She can't understand the books."

When figuratively applied, it means they are "stupid" or they aren't acting how they should or how the other person expected them to react.

Smoothie
07-26-2013, 10:52 AM
I know what the word means, but it's not an acceptable term in society any more, maybe 50 years ago..

Smoothie
07-26-2013, 10:54 AM
Also, you gave me 2 minutes to reply before you posted again, and you must have started typing that post almost immediately after the first one. Sorry I cant reply instantly, I'm not 'retarded'... I have a son to put to bed.

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 11:02 AM
Also, you gave me 2 minutes to reply before you posted again, and you must have started typing that post almost immediately after the first one. Sorry I cant reply instantly, I'm not 'retarded'... I have a son to put to bed.
posting personal information is against the posting quidelines. in case you also cant find it here you go:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47707-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

Dipstik
07-26-2013, 11:03 AM

Give trolls a little respect... When you say something stupid unintentionally, you can't fall back on the "trolling" excuse.

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 11:06 AM
Give trolls a little respect... When you say something stupid unintentionally, you can't fall back on the "trolling" excuse.
derailing thread and ''hijacking'' them is against the rules refer back to the guidelines. 10th one down from THE DO NOT part.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47707-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

your welcome.

Smoothie
07-26-2013, 11:12 AM
Please do not post any form of racist or otherwise discriminatory content... Forum rules, 5th one down.

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 11:17 AM
did not commit anything.

Thief
07-26-2013, 11:19 AM

WRONG!
It is an extremely offensive word when used and especially when you use it in that context.
Gay is not an offensive word (it means happy) but when used in a different context it is Homophobic.

What is not offensive is "mentally handicapped"

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 11:20 AM
WRONG!
It is an extremely offensive word when used and especially when you use it in that context.
Gay is not an offensive word (it means happy) but when used in a different context it is Homophobic.

What is not offensive is "mentally handicapped"
you're wrong my friend.

Dipstik
07-26-2013, 11:26 AM
I really wonder what planet wa7sh lives on...

http://www.r-word.org/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/20/joe-flacco-r-word-pledge-baltimore-ravens_n_3308151.html

"After facing criticism in January for using the word "retarded" during a pre-Super Bowl interview, Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco took the so-called "r-word" pledge, vowing to never use the derogatory term again.

Flacco signed the pledge along with two of his teammates, Gino Gradkowski and Ed ****son, at a recent event for Special Olympics Maryland."

Like I said... good luck in life, dude. Try to keep up.

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 11:28 AM
I really wonder what planet wa7sh lives on...

http://www.r-word.org/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/20/joe-flacco-r-word-pledge-baltimore-ravens_n_3308151.html

"After facing criticism in January for using the word "retarded" during a pre-Super Bowl interview, Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco took the so-called "r-word" pledge, vowing to never use the derogatory term again.

Flacco signed the pledge along with two of his teammates, Gino Gradkowski and Ed ****son, at a recent event for Special Olympics Maryland."

Like I said... good luck in life, dude. Try to keep up.
luck is not a factor.

Thief
07-26-2013, 11:28 AM
you're wrong my friend.

I aplogize you are correct. Mentally handicapped could be viewed as offensive if used in a certain context as well.
Needless to say just be nice to people and dont call them names.

Dipstik
07-26-2013, 11:36 AM
luck is not a factor.

Really... THAT is what you latched onto from my post? I'm surprised you didn't try responding to my ellipse. It's really difficult to hold a conversation with someone who misses the point that badly.

wa7sh
07-26-2013, 11:39 AM
Really... THAT is what you latched onto from my post? I'm surprised you didn't try responding to my ellipse. It's really difficult to hold a conversation with someone who misses the point that badly.

its really hard to talk to someone who cant have a conversation.

Lurker
07-26-2013, 03:14 PM
For once, you've analyzed yourself perfectly. I fear this self realization won't last this afternoon.

its really hard to talk to someone who cant have a conversation.

Stooboot
07-26-2013, 03:36 PM
Will never happen y do u think all the buttons for gold r bigger than all the other buttons

Ragmondino
07-26-2013, 08:13 PM
Will never happen y do u think all the buttons for gold r bigger than all the other buttons

Stay on topic please. I don't want to have to give you a ban.

MattThomas08
07-26-2013, 08:28 PM

I disagree. That's asinine.

(SKK) Joaquim
07-26-2013, 08:33 PM
I disagree. That's asinine.

Watch the language, Chachi.

The real cosmo
07-27-2013, 10:00 AM
Really?

Anyway, I was thinking to have a confirmation pop up appear for any gold spent but that would greatly slow down those clicking gold open and reset for this leader board event.

I did the same thing in the same situation, but assumed that the gold was lost.

merlin490
07-27-2013, 01:36 PM
Good idea !!!

size16
07-28-2013, 02:33 AM
Slower and creates an extra step in the purchase process - I'd say it's high up the to-do list :-)

Ciara
07-28-2013, 05:26 AM
Dear Mr DipStik and Ms Shakes, I find myself marginally disturbed by some inconsistencies scattered across the forum. I say this in a caring way, in case your close friends have not yet arranged an intervention.
You're clearly passing judgment on her dialect and creative spelling. Everyone knows that "grammar" and "correct spelling" are really just code words for "white." Her English is just as valid as your English, and I find your eurocentric worldview rather bigoted.Incorrect. Good grammar and correct spelling are signs of education, not synonyms for white. To infer otherwise shows your own subconscious racial bias. Nor is the correct word "eurocentric", it's "anglocentric" as you'll find most Europeans do not speak English as a first language, much like Ms Shakes. As you yourselves noted in these gems:
Now I wonder if you've just been using that same translator this entire time when you try to post in English.
I knew he spoke French... His English is hilarious though. which does make a direct correlation between race and linguistic ability. Ergo, racism. Or maybe I'm being "harsh" and it's not racial prejudice on your part, but bias against the other poster, since you let these comments go by in the same thread as the above without comment:
I put all his statements in french into it and was finally convinced that R****** was mildly retarded.
Miss Shakes think dat makin fun of dem retards be no way to make frends. Besides, he French. He can't (wont) fight back.On the other matter of what it is allowable to call someone, it's not okay to use retarded but it's okay for this comment to be made in this thread?
Miss Shakes thinkun dat the only misteak bein made was by you comin up wit sucha mo-ronic idea and den coppin dat ornery additude.Note that the other poster was called a moron before he retaliated with the word "retarded", and that he did not use the more pejorative "retard". Moron and retard are equivalent words, so you should be critical of both, regardless of the user, if you want to maintain an attitude of superior indignation. While moron, however, is a disused psychological term for someone with a mental age of between eight and twelve, mental retardation is still in current use, though shortly to be replaced by "intellectual developmental disorder", and therefore retarded is perfectly acceptable as a descriptor, unless libellous.

miss shakes cant speak english.
Thaz raycess.No, it's not racist to state that you can't write correct English. No correlation has been made between your alleged racial origin and your grasp of English, It's a verifiable statement of fact. You write colloquially, not correctly.
Miss Shakes be of a mind dat think da rules say nots ta impersonate a moderator. Mmm hmmmI'd suggest the impersonation of a black, overweight woman is a more serious rule breaker. No-one can seriously pass themselves off as a real mod, but the pretence of an in-forum persona is intended to deceive and give scope for "comedy" where the troll accuses others of doing what they are in fact doing. The adopted mask of a Southern Alabamian fat woman to abuse others is offensive on a number of levels, including taking the mickey out of the thing you profess to be, and far more racist.

I rest my case, M'Lud. If you're going to be a troll, be consistent. It's cleverer and more satirical. I fully expect a tl;dr, and I don't care because the evidence proves the hypocrisy.

wa7sh
07-28-2013, 05:34 AM
Thank you.
btw are you a barrister?

Ciara
07-28-2013, 05:52 AM
LOL. My dad always said I should be, but no, just very evidence-based in my work so I have to be analytical with words. And you're welcome. :) I don't take sides, I just see it objectively.

wa7sh
07-28-2013, 05:59 AM
i strongly suggest you go study law. its only 4 years.

Ciara
07-28-2013, 06:01 AM
:) Why, thank you

(CCK) Cam
07-28-2013, 06:51 AM
its really hard to talk to someone who cant have a conversation.all this guy knows is how to photoshop.

wa7sh
07-28-2013, 07:26 AM
all this guy knows is how to photoshop.

Hey, look who it is, another retard!

Lurker
07-28-2013, 09:11 AM
The only "retard" on this forum is you.

Did you get that clinical help I prescribed for you?

Lurker
07-28-2013, 09:15 AM
Ciara, my friend, you're wasting your reputation defending wa7sh, a cheat, photoshop hacker, and an all-round bottom feeder.

Given your reputation in the game and on this forum, my only advice to you is to be careful with associating with wa7sh. He has no credibility left here and is only useful as our resident troll.

Lurker
07-28-2013, 09:19 AM
And I strongly suggest you go to special education school - don't worry about how long it'll take. It'll be time well spent.

SKK-Dipstik
07-28-2013, 09:28 AM

It's three years. I'd know.

Lurker
07-28-2013, 10:05 AM
Ok, I can live with either but the real Monte may object to sharing.

Both.......

wa7sh
07-28-2013, 10:42 AM
lurker, hows your sore a$$. You must have had a lot of butthurt with my boy monty.

Ciara
07-28-2013, 12:18 PM
Thanks, Lurker, and you are right, judging by other threads. Kind of confusing, allies on one thread, trolling each other on another. I left school a bit ago so I've lost track on all those switching allegiances that used to go on. But as I said, I wasn't taking sides, just stating an objective view. I appreciate your friendship as always. :) Keep me on the right track.
Ciara, my friend, you're wasting your reputation defending wa7sh, a cheat, photoshop hacker, and an all-round bottom feeder.Given your reputation in the game and on this forum, my only advice to you is to be careful with associating with wa7sh. He has no credibility left here and is only useful as our resident troll.

King_Dagummit
07-29-2013, 10:41 AM
I like the gold bank or gold spend toggle ideas better than the confirmation pop up. I've hit finish instantly while collecting buildings more than once due to a combination of game lag, impatience, and stupidity.

A confirmation pop up would be welcome, but during case opens or when trying to quickly dump a vault on a target in battle, the pop up would become an added step each refill :( At least a gold bank (with no deposit fee GREE) would allow me to pull out the gold I want to spend right then and not have to worry about hitting the wrong button at the wrong time. A gold toggle would be one step, spend away, and then toggle off. Neither of those two would be much hassle at all (for me, can't speak for y'all).

Unfortunately, GREE has been unresponsive on the issue. They enjoy the gold spent through mistakes, I'm sure. It generates a lot of tickets, but many more people don't even bother and just accept the mistake, try to learn from it, and move on.

Lastly, please stop feeding the trolls. It's killing the threads. :p

CCB-STIG
07-29-2013, 10:53 AM
Sounds ok to me

is1j
07-29-2013, 01:48 PM
I think a gold bank is a great idea (if no fee for deposits) and it is not going to slow anyone down sinse you can have all your gold out if you want and teh novice will feel more comfortable to keep it in the bank. But will Gree listen? Not a chance - too Greedy.