PDA

View Full Version : Global Hit List - Boost Unit

Evil Mastermind
07-26-2013, 03:43 AM
Well it would appear that GREE has finally taken notice of my genius. I saw this new LTQ with a boost unit as the main prize and couldn't help but feel proud of my evil genius at work in the game. Well done Gree!

From my original post of improvements:

"4. Add a small modifier to the end prize in normal and prestige mode LTQ prizes. Players love boost units. You have players right now not doing LTQs because of the fear of too much XP gain versus "poor" reward. Add some modifiers and watch the gold fly! And while your at it, stop letting the players outsmart you with this pre-staging nonsense. Reset the missions back to zero for all targets when you do the data push for a LTQ. Why let people get this stuff for free. Once again, the boost unit is the key to it though. Without the boost it won't work. More money, more money!"

tvvicee
07-26-2013, 04:55 AM
yeah right.! It is because YOU wrote that!! Hahahaaa.. Good one :D Its hard to figure out that player do love boost units. What has that to do with genius. If you feel proud OK, but do you actually believe that you have more to do with that than any other player complaining about the Black Ops LTQ,. How to recompensate and reward player to make them happy again so they keep spending money they already knew before you posted that. Iam sorry to write that, but to make up a own thread to celebrate yourself about a development you are responsable like 0.1% for is just as people like their own facebook status. Unless Gree post here and confirms that it is as you claim I call BS on that. If they confirm I will do apoligize and accept you as the real and mighty Mastermind. ;)

Evil Mastermind
07-26-2013, 05:35 AM
yeah right.! It is because YOU wrote that!! Hahahaaa.. Good one :D Its hard to figure out that player do love boost units. What has that to do with genius. If you feel proud OK, but do you actually believe that you have more to do with that than any other player complaining about the Black Ops LTQ,. How to recompensate and reward player to make them happy again so they keep spending money they already knew before you posted that. Iam sorry to write that, but to make up a own thread to celebrate yourself about a development you are responsable like 0.1% for is just as people like their own facebook status. Unless Gree post here and confirms that it is as you claim I call BS on that. If they confirm I will do apoligize and accept you as the real and mighty Mastermind. ;)

I shall continue to celebrate my genius at work. Out of all the complaint threads, not one mentioned a boost unit as main prize. Only mine, which was not a complaint thread, rather a mere suggestion to our friends at GREE. You do not have to believe it is because of what I wrote and that is your right. In time you and everyone else will see more and more of my ideas popping up in the game. My EVIL plan is working. It is just funny how no one really sees or understands the ultimate agenda. In time my friends..in time!

thunder
07-26-2013, 05:39 AM
Ya but right now the plus 2 energy doesnt work. Gree fix this

Evil Mastermind
07-26-2013, 05:42 AM
Ya but right now the plus 2 energy doesnt work. Gree fix this

GREE will correct it. Plus, it doesn't matter. I can just see all the players salivating over it and spending gold to get it. Whether it works or not, people will spend to obtain it under the pretense that one day it will work.

I LOVE IT!

krazykilla
07-26-2013, 07:57 AM
too bad gree also didnt withdraw the other event

candyson
07-26-2013, 08:50 AM
Well it would appear that GREE has finally taken notice of my genius. I saw this new LTQ with a boost unit as the main prize and couldn't help but feel proud of my evil genius at work in the game. Well done Gree!

"4. Add a small modifier to the end prize in normal and prestige mode LTQ prizes. Players love boost units. You have players right now not doing LTQs because of the fear of too much XP gain versus "poor" reward. Add some modifiers and watch the gold fly! And while your at it, stop letting the players outsmart you with this pre-staging nonsense. Reset the missions back to zero for all targets when you do the data push for a LTQ. Why let people get this stuff for free. Once again, the boost unit is the key to it though. Without the boost it won't work. More money, more money!"
Gree's using your ideas in Crime City also. The unit for #1 on the leaderboard event has a build 2 buildings at once.

Web323
07-26-2013, 08:52 AM

Now ask for the unit as a prize for the suggestion

Evil Mastermind
07-26-2013, 10:22 AM
Now ask for the unit as a prize for the suggestion

Nah. I am here to help GREE. They don't owe me anything for this little bit of genius. I don't need it. What would it really do for me anyways? I would get a few more levels in a future LTQ, big deal. Additional 20k in stats one might say? Eh, who cares?!? I'm sure there are a few players (with some computer savvy) that already have 40 million stats from this beauty alone.

My objectives are much more devious than vying with players in this game. In the end, I may not be the strongest player, but I am the smartest. I shall be victorious when all my deeds are done.

Stayed tuned my friends.

-Evil M. ;D