PDA

View Full Version : What what?! Another Limited Time Event? Global Hit List is now available!

TheOracle
07-25-2013, 09:51 PM
Our recent limited time goal Black Ops Down was not up to our expectations or yours. We've heard your feedback and created an unscheduled limited time goal to make up for it, Global Hit List!

Global Hit List will run until 12PM on Tuesday 7/30.
Minimum Level: 36
Data Set: mw_20130725_6

The first goal (1/60) will reward the Interpol Tank - a powerful addition to every army.

http://i.imgur.com/zRnVHOK.png

In addition the final reward - the Interpol Harrier - is the most powerful limited time goal reward yet! The Interpol Harrier will have a bonus of +2 energy regeneration. The bonus will work regardless of any previous energy regeneration bonuses in your possession.

http://i.imgur.com/c2IkUNI.png

-Modern War Team

Hello guys, the bonus from the global hit list LTQ is now fixed. Please update to 20130726_0

Thanks

vball
07-25-2013, 09:53 PM
Thank you for this. I appreciate this LTQ as it is very rewarding and challenging at the same time.

It is easy to complain, more difficult I believe to offer constructive feedback and suggestion in order to make the game better.

Orr77
07-25-2013, 09:53 PM
Very nice gesture

Zach3432
07-25-2013, 09:55 PM
Is this for a prestige version? Or is it just one time through? I'm sure you gotta do it twice, but worth asking after that terrible ltq

Thunder Child
07-25-2013, 09:55 PM
Pat on the back, Gree, on all counts!

Zach3432
07-25-2013, 09:57 PM
Also, thank MW devs for this! Much appreciated!

General Soviet
07-25-2013, 09:58 PM
Thank ya Gree, glad you listened to everyone in this. I'll enjoy my prizes.

Zulfiqaar
07-25-2013, 09:58 PM
I love this ltq..probably wont get through halfway but.....It Actually Can Be Completed Without Gold!!!

Jhoemel
07-25-2013, 10:00 PM
I love this, nice job gree

dpghost mobile
07-25-2013, 10:02 PM
finally, thank you gree
lvl 38 in emerald city...
it won't be easy.
and we're going to pick some Xp on the way

Golf4life
07-25-2013, 10:03 PM
whoa...so the energy consumption is getting pretty heavy just on level 30. I sure hope there isn't a prestige or folks will be quite upset.

swag
07-25-2013, 10:06 PM
Good job gree on both this LTQ and the crate event!

Great rewards for both

Spetsnaz
07-25-2013, 11:00 PM
When the "Global Hit List" came up on my Ipad it started off at 2/60. SO now I don't even get the unit from the first mission???

I was happy about this new LTQ but not anymore. This is B.S.

Speed Demon# 2
07-25-2013, 11:02 PM
Thanks for this LTQ!!! It really is a breath of fresh air after the major catastrophe that was the last LTQ. I just wish I could get the gold back that I wasted to get through level 40 of prestige, in the last one, only to find out there was 5 additional levels that weren't initially advertised. Keep up the good work, we need LTQ's to be similar to this one from now on!!

v8mustang
07-25-2013, 11:41 PM
When the "Global Hit List" came up on my Ipad it started off at 2/60. SO now I don't even get the unit from the first mission???

Just do what you can do. If you get through about 20, you will have more than 3k in A/D gained.

Meanwhile, send in a ticket.

ptong
07-25-2013, 11:56 PM
For ONCE! THanks for starting this event at a sane time in my timezone! :D Lose out on all other events cos they start at 2am / 3am my time .... awesome!

JhdjrbOBO
07-26-2013, 12:04 AM
It would seem as though the energy regen DOES NOT work as described.

marklinalexanderho
07-26-2013, 12:16 AM
Our recent limited time goal Black Ops Down was not up to our expectations or yours. We've heard your feedback and created an unscheduled limited time goal to make up for it, Global Hit List!

Global Hit List will run until 12PM on Wednesday 7/31.

The first goal (1/60) will reward the Interpol Tank - a powerful addition to every army.

In addition the final reward - the Interpol Harrier - is the most powerful limited time goal reward yet! The Interpol Harrier will have a bonus of +2 energy regeneration. The bonus will work regardless of any previous energy regeneration bonuses in your possession.

-Modern War Team

i think u guys have done a marvelous job here! definitely appreciate d gesture & i'm sure many players do too =) happy gaming! haha

HGF69
07-26-2013, 01:06 AM
Can I just say Gree, well done for listening, that is all we have ever asked for. Now remember, keep it up.

lobie1kenobie
07-26-2013, 01:19 AM
Thanks! This will first LTQ I've done in quite awhile.

Magenta
07-26-2013, 01:21 AM
really? still stuck with black ops down,,how does one get this LTQ????

Badass action man
07-26-2013, 01:42 AM
Have u tried turning it off then on again?. Ur device not the app. Haha. One of my guys said that he couldn't get it up. So I told him to restart his device n it worked

Sgt Q
07-26-2013, 01:43 AM
I already sent in a ticket but the interpol harrier is giving me +2% energy regen instead of +2. Gree please fix this asap as the difference is making those of us who got it already miss out on a lot of energy.

-Modern War Team

Badass action man
07-26-2013, 01:47 AM
Gree messed up their apology?, unlucky haha. Sadly, unsurprising. An alphabetised unit n ally list would be a nice touch to ur apology gree!. Thanks for trying. This ltq is much more enjoyable then ur format of late.

How much energy total did you have to use to get to the end of 60/60 sgt q?

The Tribunal
07-26-2013, 02:31 AM
Thanks Gree!!

General Flame
07-26-2013, 03:03 AM
So all we do is hit map bosses? Cool!
And it seems this event goes all the way to syndicate compound. This will be hard for llp's

MugsMom
07-26-2013, 03:06 AM
Thanks!

MugsMom
Faction: Lady MaMa

Norseman
07-26-2013, 03:14 AM

-Modern War Team

Strange, looks like the +2 energy doesn't stack after all.
Everyone should stop doing these events. It appears to me that GREE cannot do anything right these days.

This will mean the end of my gold purchases. Feel free to join me :)

leonababy386908821
07-26-2013, 03:26 AM
Is Global Hit List really a make up for Black Ops Down? I'm in Lvl 37. The prize should be a concrete. I better stop Black Ops Down to go for Global HIt List immediately.

For Sure ... no more Prestige ... no more trick ... :mad:

carl9764
07-26-2013, 03:37 AM
Thanks Gree you just made my day :-)

leonababy386908821
07-26-2013, 03:49 AM
Oh! I've just checked the prize of Lvl 36 of Black Ops Down ... Hotzone Survivalist ... A/D 161/196. ARE YOU KIDDING ME, GREE? No wonder you need GLOBAL HIT LIST to make it up.:mad::mad::mad:

SUPER UNITED PIRATES
07-26-2013, 03:50 AM

-Modern War Team

Guess future ltq will be more energy needed. Lol

cwayeharris
07-26-2013, 04:18 AM

Mission 1 was "defeat 1 rival" - you probably did it before you realised the LTQ was up.
Check your inventory

keeskiller
07-26-2013, 04:25 AM
Mission 1 was "defeat 1 rival" - you probably did it before you realised the LTQ was up.
Check your inventory

you were sooner than me, thought the same way. Think that was done before i even noticed ;)

And wat a great unit really. Thanks for the nice gesture.

Hope there will be a fix for that energy +2% fail..

warrends
07-26-2013, 04:26 AM
My list of glitches. Will update it as I proceed:

Level 6: No green arrow atop the Supply Airfield showing which mission to do; also took 10 seconds for the prize screen to pop up making me think I had done the wrong one.

Level 16 (or 17): Again, no green arrow above Soren Pompantaniou's head to show the mission. That's a load of energy wasted if I am hitting the wrong guy.

More to come, I am sure ...

tvvicee
07-26-2013, 04:29 AM
How much energy is needed to go through all? Is this realistic for a level 50 player. And one Question I need to know. If I have like 800 energy & I do refill will I get only 800 or will it fill up untill 1000, even tho 800 is my normal capacity at the moment.? Thanks ALOT!! And those of you who got the Interpol Carrier already PLEASE share with us how many energy is needed, and if you dont know exactly do a ballpark. But Iam sure youšll know when you accomplished this as one of the first ppl.. Cheers, tvvicee

SPWD
07-26-2013, 04:31 AM
Oh! I've just checked the prize of Lvl 36 of Black Ops Down ... Hotzone Survivalist ... A/D 161/196. ARE YOU KIDDING ME, GREE? No wonder you need GLOBAL HIT LIST to make it up.:mad::mad::mad:

You should have stopped that one ages ago,have you not seen the prize for 40 lol,thatll make you cry,I can't believe anyone is still playing it

Thumpr
07-26-2013, 04:38 AM
I appreciate the new ltq. Here's to hoping we don't see another Black Ops yawner in the future!

I am a cow
07-26-2013, 04:47 AM

You forgot SUP 1,2 inventories probably won't even go to battle lol

Snipe
07-26-2013, 04:55 AM
Thanks for being responsive and flexible!

Snipe

MadFox
07-26-2013, 05:19 AM
Gree you are funny...
A smart player who is looking for a good balance in free/gold play and rewards won't do this LTQ because:
1) too much XP/level gained
2) too much gold needed to complete
Message for those low level players who do it:...don't complain if you find yourself at level 151 with 250k a/d stats...haha...sooner or later I will hit your LE buildings :)

So it is just interesting for players who don't care about leveling fast AND enough gold...and seriously...I think you are burning those people out.
Gree...you really should do something more interesting...

Philly982
07-26-2013, 05:39 AM
When I received the data update for this LTQ, it reset all of my ten crate event. I no longer had any Canadian bags nor was I able to even participate in the 10 crate event. My inventory has also once again gone AWAL.

So it seems that I have to choose to either continue deleting/reinstalling to finish the 10 crate event (which I have already been using gold on), or forget about that one and go with the LTQ. I think I will take my chances on the 10 crate event for many of the reasons MadFox stated.

I appreciate the effort Gree, but unfortunately it turned out to be an epic fail........at least for me anyways.

fofito30
07-26-2013, 05:40 AM
Guys what is it with you all? Stop whining about, is not like Gree will let you use the App for free and then keep a game so you all enjoy for free. They need to pay and make money for their vacation villas and retirement funds and shareholders. No one is forcing no one to play the game or its event, we all read the forum, we all know the consequences of playing all or just one event per month; leveling up, ranking up, gaining way to much A/D are all a direct consequence of in game action, so stop complaining about that.
Personally I finished the current LTQ and knew the risk and cost, not proud of it, but I did and no one forced me to and will most probably finish this uncheduled LTQ as well, regardless of gold use simply because I think is something new and different.
Do complain about Gree not being able to protect us from the hackers and cheaters abound in the game, those factions that simply benefit from this players practices, even though a lot of players have filed tickets against them, yet we continue to see them daily. As a matter of fact, Gree I have sent a few tickets regarding a player with 2 cement factories, with photos of said player, and saw the player still not baned nor one of the factories removed and with an advantage over the rest of players. Also saw, but haven't take a photo so no ticket yet, of a player with 2 composites.

greenwing
07-26-2013, 05:46 AM
Nice that you got a new LTQ out so quickly and it is definately much better then the previous one ! :)

jchow69
07-26-2013, 06:03 AM
Not starting for me and I'm level 110 with newest update.

Tito89
07-26-2013, 07:22 AM

-Modern War Team

can i beg you enough to make another one like this and the next and the next and the next... you get the idea.

jchow69
07-26-2013, 07:57 AM
It would be better if every reward gets better than the first reward. The second reward is worst than the defeat one rival. Also, I'm assuming there would be a fvf tourney along with some pvp prizes like beat 10,20,30,50,... rivals?

Son OfA Sailor
07-26-2013, 08:24 AM
Thank you for listening and your proactive response.

Allday
07-26-2013, 09:35 AM
Guys what is it with you all? Stop whining about, is not like Gree will let you use the App for free and then keep a game so you all enjoy for free. They need to pay and make money for their vacation villas and retirement funds and shareholders. No one is forcing no one to play the game or its event, we all read the forum, we all know the consequences of playing all or just one event per month; leveling up, ranking up, gaining way to much A/D are all a direct consequence of in game action, so stop complaining about that.
Personally I finished the current LTQ and knew the risk and cost, not proud of it, but I did and no one forced me to and will most probably finish this uncheduled LTQ as well, regardless of gold use simply because I think is something new and different.
Do complain about Gree not being able to protect us from the hackers and cheaters abound in the game, those factions that simply benefit from this players practices, even though a lot of players have filed tickets against them, yet we continue to see them daily. As a matter of fact, Gree I have sent a few tickets regarding a player with 2 cement factories, with photos of said player, and saw the player still not baned nor one of the factories removed and with an advantage over the rest of players. Also saw, but haven't take a photo so no ticket yet, of a player with 2 composites.
I agree with this entire statement.

Waffleonian
07-26-2013, 10:49 AM
If he can't get it up he should see a doctor, I'm not sure what that has to do with MW.

TIMB0
07-26-2013, 11:57 AM
I love this ltq..probably wont get through halfway but.....It Actually Can Be Completed Without Gold!!!

Absolutely, my faction brother! IACBCWG! Let's get 'er done!

TIMB0
07-26-2013, 12:02 PM
Gree you are funny...
A smart player who is looking for a good balance in free/gold play and rewards won't do this LTQ because:
1) too much XP/level gained
2) too much gold needed to complete
Message for those low level players who do it:...don't complain if you find yourself at level 151 with 250k a/d stats...haha...sooner or later I will hit your LE buildings :)

So it is just interesting for players who don't care about leveling fast AND enough gold...and seriously...I think you are burning those people out.
Gree...you really should do something more interesting...

Sorry sir (or madam) but you wrong. This is the best XP to reward LTQ ever. A unit a level? First one 500 A/D? All indestructible? Whatever...you go ahead and sit this one out...when we're all 40K stronger after finishing the rest of us will hit up YOUR LE buildings.

daniel pena
07-26-2013, 12:26 PM
Are you kidding?
387427 total energy...
impossible to do this in one week without gold!

this is just a marketing to buy gold...

Augie
07-26-2013, 02:05 PM
Are you kidding?
387427 total energy...

Where did you get your number of 387,427 energy to complete this event?

Henrik Y
07-26-2013, 02:50 PM
Would be great to try it out but for the last 5-6 hours the games has been crashing like crazy, it's not even playable. I've been re-installing the game and restarted my phone and nothing helps, at best I've been able to get in and try open one backpack before it crashes.

Could it have something to do with this? I saw it in the mission list a while ago but now it's gone.

EDIT: Got a download and now it works again :)

Bobar
07-26-2013, 03:22 PM
What what?! Another Limited Time Event?

Had to post it. So many Events. At least you can forget that Black Ops Down Thing...

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r661/DET-Bobar/2013-07-26222113manyevents_zpsf6dd9363.jpg

MajikUF
07-26-2013, 06:40 PM
How about a 60% off of gold sale. That would let me know that you messed up...

Thunder Child
07-26-2013, 06:42 PM

That would really put the icing on the cake!

Thumpr
07-26-2013, 06:50 PM

They could do a 99% off sale...limit to one purchase, but if you buy two, the 2nd is 50% off, and if you buy 3 at one time - 60% off the 3rd.

Skysohigh
07-26-2013, 06:52 PM
Gree
my attack drop after update new data, n lost lots of nice units, pls do something about!, pls give me back my stuff

One man army
07-26-2013, 08:36 PM
Did anyone actually get that unit yet? By the looks of it they want you to do every single boss in game being that there are 59 maps of course this is rejecting that mission on the supply depot on one map but is it even possible to complete with out gold? The last boss has 29 attempts and an asking for 684 energy each attempt.

Skysohigh
07-26-2013, 10:24 PM
When I received the data update for this LTQ, it reset all of my ten crate event. I no longer had any Canadian bags nor was I able to even participate in the 10 crate event. My inventory has also once again gone AWAL.

So it seems that I have to choose to either continue deleting/reinstalling to finish the 10 crate event (which I have already been using gold on), or forget about that one and go with the LTQ. I think I will take my chances on the 10 crate event for many of the reasons MadFox stated.

I appreciate the effort Gree, but unfortunately it turned out to be an epic fail........at least for me anyways.

Same as me, I wonder what happened

supadjp
07-26-2013, 11:59 PM
Although I have no chance of finishing it, I like the format of this LTQ a lot! And the quick responsiveness of feedback from the other LTQ. Good work GREE.

twinland
07-27-2013, 08:14 AM
I am on 26/60 ghost operative and that's exactly what it is dots floating around cant attack anything, got a ticket into gree but need it fixed now. Any suggestions

supadjp
07-27-2013, 09:56 AM
Does this event end on Tuesday or Wednesday? The message in this original post says Wednesday but the timer says Tuesday.

TheDanimal
07-27-2013, 10:15 AM
My post will easily be drowned out in the rest, but I still feel the need to thank you guys for good looking out... Even though I don't have a prayer of getting the harrier without selling all of my possessions and myself to buy gold. Haha - it's the thought that counts :)

Drama Llama
07-27-2013, 10:36 AM
So you managed to fix this energy +2 unit quite quickly .. How about the falcon supersonic!

Stacey
07-27-2013, 05:57 PM
Are you kidding?
387427 total energy...

Isn't everything about the game trying to get everyone to buy gold?

Jarrod904
07-27-2013, 07:18 PM
Good event couldn't make it past 28 because of unit building, should finish before the event so I can another level or 2. Thanks gree!

larrydavid
07-27-2013, 07:36 PM
23 Military Defence gunner (I) 390/550
24 Riot Breaker (G) 550/463
25 Bomb Transport (G) 510/579
26 Shade Operative (I) 700/468
27 Naval Hunter (S) 720/530
28 Government Military Tank (G) 660/675
29 Steel Attack Copter (A) 800/623
30 Hacker Hunter (I) 680/834
31 Capital APC (G) 690/918
32 Natural Gas Frigate (S) 650/1055
33 Mobilized Missile Humvee (G) 1000/805
34 DMZ Sentry Boat (S) 908/1000

Jarconis
07-27-2013, 11:16 PM
I made it to 47/60 and then I had to upgrade the barracks to lvl 10 and mine was only lvl 8... I couldn't justify the gold to speed up those 2 builds :(

La_Voz
07-28-2013, 03:27 AM
Going to go for it without using gold.

Dockman
07-28-2013, 04:41 AM
I am at 60/60 and trying to finish it without using any more gold. I bought 2 vaults to get this far and ran out. I would have bought another vault but GREE double billed my credit card TWICE so instead of $200, there is a $400 debit on it.

A ticket to iTunes has been submitted but I hope I can finish it free.

Dockman

daniel pena
07-28-2013, 09:27 AM
somebody posted this:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Anl7Cr31N68BdDl0eXdEcVZFeXl5dHpId29KOFNGR VE&output=html

Where did you get your number of 387,427 energy to complete this event?

Jarconis
07-28-2013, 01:44 PM
After stage 47, are any other max out unit buildings required?

Maestro
07-29-2013, 10:22 PM
Did the energy per boss hit go way up then it was before the event? The lv 51 boss is close to 1000 energy or so a hit. The old lv 60 boss was under 700 per hit?

orlanwer
07-30-2013, 03:46 AM
For some weird reason, my game doesn't recognize me destroying the supply airfield. Usually with these limited events, there is a green cursor over the target. I waste 36 hrs waiting for continuos.
WE NEED MORE TIME! for try finish.
Thank you.

BradMcW
07-30-2013, 06:58 AM
I am not getting any special units for the completion of any levels of this event. I have also not received but three of the canadian map bags at the start of that event before i couldnt get any in five days and if i click the icon, it force closes om me.
MW id - 935440157

-Modern War Team

Hello guys, the bonus from the global hit list LTQ is now fixed. Please update to 20130726_0

Thanks

TIMB0
07-30-2013, 08:16 AM
Hey Gree, I just wanted to say thanks. This is the best event we've seen in a long time, and a breath of fresh air. In fact, all the events (including Canadian Map) are great. Well done. Go Canada!

Gambit12
07-30-2013, 11:44 AM

-Modern War Team

Thanks

You should extend this at least another 24 hours. Cause 2 vaults of gold is not enough to finish it...

Brizzol
07-30-2013, 12:36 PM
Sucks for me being level 34. lol
Was looking forward to it after getting 10 charts aswell

shoe
07-30-2013, 12:45 PM
Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post

Did this event end a day early intentionally? I do understand if it was a typo. I do it too ;)

shah
07-30-2013, 05:39 PM

-Modern War Team

Thanks

Didn't get all the way through, but this was the best LTQ yet and a great gesture! Nicely done, Gree...

djl
07-30-2013, 07:55 PM
Yeah, what happened -- thought it was going to be until July 31 but over already?

Cmdr_Vessery
07-31-2013, 02:11 PM
Completed all 60 levels and agree, the best LTQ so far. The 20,000 unit is great but unfortunately the +2 regeneration is not working for me. I had +8 energy prior to event and is still at +2 energy? Is there a max on energy boost or should i receive the +2 as advertised. It was one of the reasons i purchased the 4 vaults of gold to complete. How exactly do we submit a ticket. I sent an e-mail to administrator thorugh the cpontact us on the bottom page. How quickly does GREE turn-around these types of requests?

Thanks
dadisbest

In game, under more, there is an option to contact Gree support for technical issues with the game.. It will generate a "ticket" associated with your submission.

Good luck,

GEMH
07-31-2013, 02:14 PM
The correct end time for the unscheduled LTQ event Global Hits was Tuesday 7/30/13 12:00 pm PDT. We apologize for the typo made in the initial thread announcement.