PDA

View Full Version : Global Hitlist - Boss LTQ - The Big Catch!!

Zulfiqaar
07-25-2013, 09:21 PM
Gree seems to have cranked out a really awesome ltq..
firstly its totally opposite to the black ops down ltq, which is like 15 single hit targets
Global Hitlist is basically the boss of each map, which means ultimate prestaging
theres some really awesome units at the end too, in the 20k stat range.

Seems like gree finally gave a gift to all the free players...

the catch: who has prestaged the entire game?? Without that, it will take tens of thousands of gold to complete
and i wonder how many have their unit buildings maxed out?? thousands more gold to do that...
personally i like this ltq..probably wont even get through half of it, and only maybe 3-5% of the energy required..
The later bosses take 20-30k energy to do, and bomb you with like 10k xp each..and the unit costa are in the 30-50million range

However...This event is totally doable for free..if youve all PRESTAGED!!!

Smart Move Gree, Very Clever :P
I really like it :) Have fun!!

marklinalexanderho
07-26-2013, 12:27 AM
i like this too! assuredly one of d most enticing LTQ events imo! haha n wad's more this is Battle for Canada man! 2nd largest country in d world so we gotta multitask a lil bit here haha. expand our forces to grab as much free gift as we can.. oops i mean conquer as much land as we can haha. cheers!

i recommend everyone give this a shot really worth it

Stumps
07-26-2013, 01:48 AM
This is the first time ive ever said this, but kudos is due after the last LTQ. I say well done gree! I like this new LTQ for the fact it rewards higher level players. Im not at the stage where i will even be close to finishing it, but i like they are putting an event together where anyone who is high enough (or prestaged) can complete it.

Keep this trend gree and change the boss events to allow stronger ppl finish boss events and not tiered. That should be the motivation to get stronger and spend gold to get there- as opposed to spending nothing and camping.

ArizonaSweetTea
07-26-2013, 07:22 AM
What's "prestaging" mean?

r00z
07-26-2013, 07:36 AM
What's "prestaging" mean?

When you bring the missions to 1 below completion. ex: 4/5, 8/9, 11/12 etc.