PDA

View Full Version : Best Money/Energy ratio PVE goal?

Oceanz
07-25-2013, 08:35 PM
Just wondering what would be the most efficient use of energy for someone who doesn't care about drop units or anything like that, just cash. If you had 2,000 energy or something, and wanted to use it all up on PVE missions, with your only goal to maximize the money you'd get, what are a couple possibilities?

And again, I realize the newest LTQ would be more efficient for increasing stats, but imagine there were no LTQs right now and you just needed some money.

Thanks.

Miner
07-25-2013, 08:43 PM
I'm to the point in which missions don't provide meaningful cash any longer. With all the LE buildings out there, multi-million dollar IPH are common. There's no mission that will provide you with more cash than you can gain from just collecting at that point.

I realize I'm a skeptic though. I can't farm units that do much to me stats and I collect $150 mil a day from buildings alone. And I'm still a mediocre player...

JohnnyR
07-25-2013, 08:47 PM
^Some of us need to catch up and build them LEs tho.

And holy moly, 150kk a day, lol-long ways to go for me. Saving grace is my Draughtsman. :)

Oceanz
07-25-2013, 08:56 PM
The reason I made this thread is one of my faction members has decided to quit the game to focus more on some strange things called "real life" and "work" and "social life" and some concepts that are foreign to me. But he also wants to donate everything he has to the faction before he leaves, and asked what missions pay out the best for his last burst of energy

Zulfiqaar
07-25-2013, 09:02 PM
The two famous ones are Advanced destroyer in naval battle (200-600k for 2x370 energy) and magnetic railgun in nuclear arsenal (2x3??energy for 250-550k) approx
theres better missions later on, cant remember any atm.
btw if he doent have units for railfun or further, stick to adv destroyer, the unit costs will set back by 15-50million

Oceanz
07-25-2013, 09:04 PM
Cool, thanks

Zulfiqaar
07-25-2013, 09:08 PM
Nps oceanz..i sometimes use the adv destroyer if i need emergency cash..can get around a mill with full health

CJ D
07-25-2013, 09:46 PM
The BEST money/energy ratio in the game is the outback compound. Hit the patrol vehicle (humvee)....2x315 and around 1k/energy average.

Zulfiqaar
07-25-2013, 09:56 PM
The BEST money/energy ratio in the game is the outback compound. Hit the patrol vehicle (humvee)....2x315 and around 1k/energy average.

Sorry CJ but that cant be...in the same map the Rocket Launcher gives about 15-20% more cash for ezact same energy.
it does give 20 more xp per hit though

ill have to check those maps soon, the patrol vehicle isnt bad though