PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to tell if a player in your syndicate is banned?

dgwalker
07-25-2013, 06:28 PM
Is there a way to tell if a player in your syndicate is banned?
More specifically is there way to differentiate a syndicate member who is off backpacking in the woods for a week versus one that has been banned?
Why don't banned players just automatically get removed from the syndicate?

Thanks
Dgwalker

jmeijer
07-25-2013, 06:30 PM
You should set up a chat on groupme for your syndicate, and make the guidelines very clear. No activity without reasoning = removal. You could send a message to Gree and ask if there are any banned members - and add to the message that you want them to remove the banned ones.

piratehtd
07-25-2013, 08:27 PM
Is there a way to tell if a player in your syndicate is banned?
More specifically is there way to differentiate a syndicate member who is off backpacking in the woods for a week versus one that has been banned?
Why don't banned players just automatically get removed from the syndicate?

Thanks
Dgwalker

If you're questioning whether one of your syn members is banned because they got busted for not being legit, then you should take a stronger stance. No hacking should be rewarded or harbored. Hopefully he is banned if he is a hacker or time traveler. If he's banned for cursing someone out or being a nuisance, then you need a better quality player on your team.

Legen...dary
07-25-2013, 08:34 PM
Kick them after you post to their wall

"Pretty sure you quit playing. Here's the Syndicate number. ###-###-### PLEASE rejoin if I made a mistake... and I'm sorry if I did. Totally nothing personal, just need the space if you don't play anymore."

BigMoney
07-25-2013, 10:16 PM
You can tell if they are banned in war, since they will lose every single fight they are involved in, regardless of the attacker's stats. Good way for low levels to make points off you.

Robinhawaii
07-25-2013, 11:07 PM
Take a screenshot of their stats. If their jobs and robbery count goes up, you know they are playing the game but ignoring you.