PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Case Event 5-10 gold use estimation?

D1E Luke
07-25-2013, 06:26 PM
I have 5 tactical charts and I plan on buying gold on Saturday, but I think I may have 7 or 8 by Saturday. If anyone knows an estimation of how much gold it may take to get to 10 from 5-10 or from 7 or 8-10 please post down below!

Evil Mastermind
07-25-2013, 06:32 PM
There is no way to calculate it. The event is complete random luck. It could cost as little as 100 gold or a much as 5000 gold. You could even spend 5000 or more gold and still not get the 10th item. Gold only guarantees a successful open. It does not guarantee a map. With each item collected the percentage of obtaining the next is drastically reduced. You have about a 2% chance or less in opening a box and it being the 10th item.

D1E Luke
07-25-2013, 06:37 PM
There is no way to calculate it. The event is complete random luck. It could cost as little as 100 gold or a much as 5000 gold. You could even spend 5000 or more gold and still not get the 10th item. Gold only guarantees a successful open. It does not guarantee a map. With each item collected the percentage of obtaining the next is drastically reduced. You have about a 2% chance or less in opening a box and it being the 10th item.
I'm 5/12 so I was thinking of maybe 400 gold, but I guess there's no complete guess?

D1E Luke
07-25-2013, 06:39 PM
Also I was going to only reset the timer with gold then open it with cash.

Tito89
07-25-2013, 06:42 PM
quite literally its just a matter of faith. and luck

BriantheOG
07-25-2013, 06:46 PM
Took me a ton if gold to get 8 and 9 and only two open attempts to get ten.

D1E Luke
07-25-2013, 06:46 PM
I know it was a silly question, but I was curious if it was possible to estimate it with my luck so far. I normally go 3+ in a row and lose even when I just have 3, but I won 3 times in a row!

Wai
07-25-2013, 07:00 PM
The program is locked in. It's anything but random.
There is a way to calculate it (give or take a little). Gree won't release the numbers that you will need to calculate it.
The cost can potentially be unbelievably high.

Evil Mastermind
07-25-2013, 07:16 PM
I'm not saying its impossible. Obviously the more cases you open the better your chances of winning. It is all probability and chance. Just don't get mad or upset if you blow through a couple of vaults and don't win. Just warning you that it is not a guaranteed win by using gold.

D1E Luke
07-25-2013, 07:42 PM
I'm not saying its impossible. Obviously the more cases you open the better your chances of winning. It is all probability and chance. Just don't get mad or upset if you blow through a couple of vaults and don't win. Just warning you that it is not a guaranteed win by using gold.
I know. I'm just taking a chance!

steveo127
07-25-2013, 07:46 PM
it's completely random....

that's why some people get it on all free opens, and people like me have never gotten it, until the last one. I think it was very clear that GREE upped the percentages last time because so many more people than normal got the unit, but still, it's not at all random....

it's not hard to use a random number generator to determine how high the percentages are. i could calculate it myself if i had enough cooperation, and about 600 people participating.
The program is locked in. It's anything but random.
There is a way to calculate it (give or take a little). Gree won't release the numbers that you will need to calculate it.
The cost can potentially be unbelievably high.

Evil Mastermind
07-25-2013, 07:53 PM
I know. I'm just taking a chance!

Good luck to you!

Miner
07-25-2013, 08:01 PM
Everyone so far is right. Success is all a function of opens. Open more, and your chance of success is greater. Personally, I got 10 2 hours after the event started for around 700 total. But I got lucky. The first 7 opens were maps. 8 came a couple later. A bit of a dry spell for #9 (maybe 10-12 opens) and then hit 10 after another 12 opens. Total that up and it's around 700 gold I believe... give or take.

Mcdoc
07-25-2013, 08:08 PM
I have seen an increased "luck" when using the HB method - open precisely at the moment your cable box or cell phone changes to :00 / :15 / :30 / :45 of the hour - and skip to the next interval each hour. Got 10 on all 3 of my IOS devices last Crate 10 :)

D1E Luke
07-25-2013, 08:15 PM
I have seen an increased "luck" when using the HB method - open precisely at the moment your cable box or cell phone changes to :00 / :15 / :30 / :45 of the hour - and skip to the next interval each hour. Got 10 on all 3 of my IOS devices last Crate 10 :)
How does that work because I just got one! Thanks!!

Miner
07-25-2013, 08:22 PM

How does that work because I just got one! Thanks!!

McDoc is one of my favorite forumites. I've had the pleasure of being beside him in battle and speaking with him in person. But I swear he has rabbit's feet stapled to every square inch of his body.

Ever been to Vegas and watched player's at a roulette table bet Red 20 times in a row because "it can't possibly land on black again". It's all statistics. Open lots of crates and you're more likely to succeed. Period.

Love you McDoc! ;)

D1E Luke
07-25-2013, 08:27 PM
McDoc is one of my favorite forumites. I've had the pleasure of being beside him in battle and speaking with him in person. But I swear he has rabbit's feet stapled to every square inch of his body.

Ever been to Vegas and watched player's at a roulette table bet Red 20 times in a row because "it can't possibly land on black again". It's all statistics. Open lots of crates and you're more likely to succeed. Period.

Love you McDoc! ;)
He's a life saver! I'm always in Vegas or LA! I know what you're talking about though.

Miner
07-25-2013, 08:37 PM
He's a life saver! I'm always in Vegas or LA! I know what you're talking about though.

He is. I was in a faction with him for just a battle or two. Few can inspire people like he did. Hat's off to you buddy.

lemonhaze
07-25-2013, 08:37 PM
Also I was going to only reset the timer with gold then open it with cash. there is a guy in my faction already dropped 2 vaults and still stuck on 8 so up to u what u plan to do and they are others here that got it for 600 gold on first day so who knows...if gree wants u to have it u gonna get it no matter wat if u use gold or cash or free opens

D1E Luke
07-25-2013, 08:41 PM
there is a guy in my faction already dropped 2 vaults and still stuck on 8 so up to u what u plan to do and they are others here that got it for 600 gold on first day so who knows...if gree wants u to have it u gonna get it no matter wat if u use gold or cash or free opens
I just wanted the gold to reset the timer. I heard you get the item more if you open it with cash!

Sergeant307
07-26-2013, 04:28 AM
D1E,

Got 2 maps with money, then was reading on here that bunches of folks was getting the unit using 600-770 bars of gold. I decided to give it shot.... I used gold to reset, then money to open. Did this till I had #9, switched to gold to reset, gold to open. Finally got it. All in all I spent 680 bars.

Not sure if its a "first day" thing, but it seems like more people are getting this unit on day 1. Good luck and spend wisely. BE CAREFUL

Tournai
07-26-2013, 04:37 AM
I have No words for the Unit, I got it just 1 hour ago 10 Charts with my 2nd Level 125 Account.
The boost is Amazing, there is only 11K AA and 13K AD difference with my level 155 Account.

IT IS CRAZY!!

I have 7 Charts with my L 155 Account.

SUPER UNITED PIRATES
07-26-2013, 05:05 AM
I'm 5/12 so I was thinking of maybe 400 gold, but I guess there's no complete guess?

Lol, my first 8 box is like 240 gold. The 9 and 10. Cost me more then a vault.

thunder
07-26-2013, 05:54 AM
Cost me 570 gold. My trick is just to open with cash every hour until you get Round 30 bags. Than u open real fast with gold reset and gold open. Dont know if opening fast makes a differnce but thats how i do it

Matthew Schmit
07-26-2013, 05:59 AM
Don't even buy gold, I've managed to get seven just with cash.

krazykilla
07-26-2013, 07:57 AM
a lot more than you think

Mako
07-30-2013, 09:53 AM
Congrats to all that got to ten charts. I made it to ten on day 2 with only using 60 gold. But I tried to open a bag almost every hour. I didn't get much sleep.

I would get the free gold by watching the video 15 times an hour. Daunting but I saved a vault full.

And a guy in my faction got to 10 today (the last day) without using any gold but again tried at least 20 times a day.

The more you try the better your odds!

Armand2REP
07-30-2013, 10:48 AM
Is there any chances of getting #9 and #10 last 5mins or so left with gold open/reset?

It is possible if you open enough. Don't try it unless you intend to open 25-30.

Thief
07-30-2013, 10:52 AM
Is there any chances of getting #9 and #10 last 5mins or so left with gold open/reset?

Its called Overtime. As long as you have boxes and don't close the app you should be able to keep opening crates.

D1E Luke
07-30-2013, 11:30 AM
Its called Overtime. As long as you have boxes and don't close the app you should be able to keep opening crates.
That's why when I have gold I will get a ton of boxes and start opening them after it's suppose to be over. I tried that during my first World Domination event and it didn't work. Noob cheat failure. Lol.

Armand2REP
07-30-2013, 12:00 PM
That's why when I have gold I will get a ton of boxes and start opening them after it's suppose to be over. I tried that during my first World Domination event and it didn't work. Noob cheat failure. Lol.

So how did it pan out for you?

Thief
07-30-2013, 12:27 PM
Ohmg Mr Thief, thank you soooo much, it cost only couple refills right at 3:00 clock and I got missing maps, now i'm very strong low level player... Muah!

Actually, just strong[er] :p

Glad it all worked out for you! You can do it on the auction events as well however you can't get the top player 250, 25 1 prizes only the tiered prizes for opening X amount of boxes. 5/10/15/20/25.

BostonHammer
07-30-2013, 12:28 PM
Ohmg Mr Thief, thank you soooo much, it cost only couple refills right at 3:00 clock and I got missing maps, now i'm very strong low level player... Muah!

Actually, just strong[er] :p

Thief isn't helpful, he's just whining troll who gives useless advice! At least that's what I read somewhere on the internet so it must be true. ;)

Thief
07-30-2013, 12:34 PM
Thief isn't helpful, he's just whining troll who gives useless advice! At least that's what I read somewhere on the internet so it must be true. ;)

I've seen it at least a dozen times....so if there are 12 forum accounts that have 2 posts and made that month that call you a troll it must be true! I guess its time for me to troll on :D

& The Horse U Rode In On
07-30-2013, 12:46 PM
Two accounts...my senior citizen used all gold until 600 were down the drain and 8 maps then switched to $$ with no more maps. My mini me used only free and $$ opens and got the same number of maps. Go figure

Thief
07-30-2013, 12:50 PM
Two accounts...my senior citizen used all gold until 600 were down the drain and 8 maps then switched to $$ with no more maps. My mini me used only free and $$ opens and got the same number of maps. Go figure

To be fair i've never gotten less than 8/10 on the Crates before.

Getting number 9 and 10 are the ones that have a low drop rate.

thomaswgoodwin
07-30-2013, 01:59 PM
I used all cash hits through map 8 then I spent over 1000 gold on opens and got zilch afterwards. Seems pretty sketchy to me...

tvvicee
07-30-2013, 06:41 PM
I spent only $$ on opening until 8, got there fast (friday) then almost 4 days nothing.. the last 3 ours left today I used gold. Opened nr 9, got another tank destroyer & received the 10th unit.. spent 45gold but weird that they came close before the end & only on gold openings; about 60cash openings before that haven't been successful. But wtf, I have it in my inventory & it makes me happy; especially that I almost stole that on with so little gold. :D