PDA

View Full Version : what do they help with

blubird
08-11-2011, 05:39 PM
when you build defence buildings in your hood do they help with when people attack you or when people try and rob your buildings?

Leenzio
08-11-2011, 08:14 PM
Defense Buildings help with both.

blubird
08-12-2011, 06:42 AM
thanks!!!!

vain
08-16-2011, 03:27 AM
This game is fun! I am a newcomer. I personally feel that its not worth it to buy defense building because the amount of money spent to build and upgrade would be better used to buy better equipments. The stats are better. Most of all, the buildings took up space too. Sometimes i saw some players building alot of defense buildings, I was curious how much they spent on the buildings with all the expansion of land to build the buildings. I am new, i might think in the wrong way, any correction to the thinking?

Chase
08-16-2011, 08:57 AM
This game is fun! I am a newcomer. I personally feel that its not worth it to buy defense building because the amount of money spent to build and upgrade would be better used to buy better equipments. The stats are better. Most of all, the buildings took up space too. Sometimes i saw some players building alot of defense buildings, I was curious how much they spent on the buildings with all the expansion of land to build the buildings. I am new, i might think in the wrong way, any correction to the thinking?

The defense buildings add bonus to the defense.. say you have max equiptment for your level.. the buildings continue to add once your maxed out from equipt.

asterisks
08-20-2011, 09:28 AM
Hi, how can i find out the maximum number of equipment ( i presume this is referring to weapons/armor/vehicles) that I am accorded with? does it mean I can't buy/increase anymore?

I've tried buying weapon to boost my attack/defense but i'm puzzled by the results.
E.g. I bought a Baseball Bat ($125) with A/D = 1. But it only boosted my defense by 1 point and nothing on my attack.
There were also instances whereby it decreased my total attack/defense point immediately after buying it....

*Confused**

TonySpaghetti
08-19-2012, 04:06 PM
Hi, how can i find out the maximum number of equipment ( i presume this is referring to weapons/armor/vehicles) that I am accorded with? does it mean I can't buy/increase anymore?

I've tried buying weapon to boost my attack/defense but i'm puzzled by the results.
E.g. I bought a Baseball Bat ($125) with A/D = 1. But it only boosted my defense by 1 point and nothing on my attack.
There were also instances whereby it decreased my total attack/defense point immediately after buying it....

*Confused**

That's because all of your other items have better attack stats. Hope this helps and sorry it took a while to reply! LMAO