PDA

View Full Version : Leader Board Event Delay and Reward 'Pop Up' Notice

Sirius
07-25-2013, 11:32 AM
Greetings folks,

Just giving everyone here a heads up that the leader board event will be coming out a little late today.

Also for android users you will notice that the reward pop ups will not be showing up as they should. We are working on getting this resolved but in the mean time, please note you WILL still get the rewards earned.

We do apologize for this and still hope you all enjoy the event.

Thanks!

Licensedbeast
07-25-2013, 11:40 AM
We all appreciate the heads up. Thank you.

Deadwater
07-25-2013, 11:42 AM
Delayed as in by a day or few hours?

quan
07-25-2013, 11:44 AM
Can u tell us when exactly it will be released?

Sirius
07-25-2013, 11:53 AM
From my understanding it is only delayed a few hours at most and will be out today.

Deadwater
07-25-2013, 12:30 PM
From my understanding it is only delayed a few hours at most and will be out today.

Thank you very much, a heads up goes a long way.

Stooboot
07-25-2013, 02:58 PM
I guessing leader board is pvp what about the case event?

KemoKidd
07-25-2013, 03:01 PM
I guessing leader board is pvp what about the case event?

I believe this means the case event is a top 25/250 "leader board" event.

njemt242
07-25-2013, 03:04 PM
A gree event delayed? I have never seen this happen.

Stooboot
07-25-2013, 03:21 PM
I believe this means the case event is a top 25/250 "leader board" event.

ahh that makes sense thanks. I hope they do an event along side like they did on the last 1 but I doubt it

jchow69
07-25-2013, 03:38 PM
Okay, I guess it's not going to de me much good anyways.

jmeijer
07-25-2013, 03:52 PM
Remember Gree, don't put in the multiple upgrade modifier in this one please!

Limerick
07-25-2013, 04:41 PM
Remember Gree, don't put in the multiple upgrade modifier in this one please!

The multiple building upgrade is the perfect level 20 prize on a 20 case event!

jmeijer
07-25-2013, 04:43 PM
The multiple building upgrade is the perfect level 20 prize on a 20 case event!True, unfortunately they set it as the Top 1 modifier.. come on Gree..

Gingeasian
07-25-2013, 05:10 PM
True, unfortunately they set it as the Top 1 modifier.. come on Gree..
if i were gree would make it a top 25 because it will create more competition. It wont be a top 1 cause everyone knows someone from fight club will win.

Deadwater
07-25-2013, 05:10 PM
if i were gree would make it a top 25 because it will create more competition. It wont be a top 1 cause everyone knows someone from fight club will win.

It is the top prize is what he is saying.

DannyD
07-25-2013, 06:09 PM
Modifier is inconsequential to the rest of us... So one person out there can upgrade more than one building at once... Big whoop... Does being able to upgrade 2 buildings at once really give someone an advantage over the rest of us? I obviously realize their income goes up faster... But is this really that big of a deal of a prize?

the_dude
07-25-2013, 06:12 PM
Not that big of a deal. They will be accidentally giving it away soon enough anyway.

merlin490
07-27-2013, 01:19 PM
It Figures.. Thanks Gree

CCB-STIG
07-28-2013, 04:13 PM
Cheers Sirius been on android I did notice it was taking a long time for the rewards to pop up

maraudermat
07-29-2013, 01:32 PM
Sirius - can you use the PVP leaderboard for syndicate wars? It's much better and doesn't grind to a half like the syndicate war leaderboard does!

CCB-STIG
07-29-2013, 03:48 PM
Is the delay going to effect the last showdown

SC4R
07-29-2013, 06:31 PM
thanks for the heads up. How many hours is a few.... so far it's been 6 hours and counting

SmokeEater
07-30-2013, 01:40 AM
Ever since the end of the showdown our syndicate members list is showing players that are no longer with our syndicate and new ones are missing. Aswell as my hood will not load. Is this part of the issue that you are having or something separate that I need to issue a ticket on to add to the three I have sent (waiting going on 2 months now) in about the stats issue in the syndicates?

Dazzanic
07-30-2013, 02:18 AM
Ever since the end of the showdown our syndicate members list is showing players that are no longer with our syndicate and new ones are missing. Aswell as my hood will not load. Is this part of the issue that you are having or something separate that I need to issue a ticket on to add to the three I have sent (waiting going on 2 months now) in about the stats issue in the syndicates?

We are having the same problem. It is a nightmare. New members think they have been kicked from the syndicate, and are complaining like hell. We are in danger of losing lots of people - 9 look to have been "kicked" so far, although our syndicate info still counts them as members - meaning we can not just re add them!!

What is going on?? Gree you are taking the fun right out of this game and causing us major headaches!!!

stev0xtrem0
07-30-2013, 03:32 AM
We are having the same problem. It is a nightmare. New members think they have been kicked from the syndicate, and are complaining like hell. We are in danger of losing lots of people - 9 look to have been "kicked" so far, although our syndicate info still counts them as members - meaning we can not just re add them!!

What is going on?? Gree you are taking the fun right out of this game and causing us major headaches!!!

We just added 3 new people and luckily 2 of them had this problem on kingdom age so they totally understood! 1 figured it was a glitch and joined back up but 2 older members were really upset thinking that we just kicked them out without warning! Is this gonna be fixed or is this something we have to fix ourselves because I can add 2 back in but after that I have to add a guild increase and I dont wanna do that just to add members who are already supposed to be here!

Gatorade
07-30-2013, 04:13 AM
We just added 3 new people and luckily 2 of them had this problem on kingdom age so they totally understood! 1 figured it was a glitch and joined back up but 2 older members were really upset thinking that we just kicked them out without warning! Is this gonna be fixed or is this something we have to fix ourselves because I can add 2 back in but after that I have to add a guild increase and I dont wanna do that just to add members who are already supposed to be here!

Just something to think about re your problem:

My KA guild had that happen to a member. I think it was solved by the founder booting his presence from the guild and then he rejoined. You could try that

In other words, you could consider actually booting the missing members then re-admitting them. Your problem seems to be that the spaces are being locked by the ghosts of the people that the stupid Gree glitch 'booted'

SC4R
07-30-2013, 07:45 AM
hope to get the prizes soon and the multiple glitches fixed

stev0xtrem0
07-30-2013, 08:03 AM
Just something to think about re your problem:

In other words, you could consider actually booting the missing members then re-admitting them. Your problem seems to be that the spaces are being locked by the ghosts of the people that the stupid Gree glitch 'booted'

They aren't with us in the member list but it only shows 26 of us and says we have 28/28. I added the 2 it kicked out but I can't add the others without buying the guild increase just to add 2 members that are supposed to be there. It's stupid and it's pissing us off cause we are gonna have to add these guys back but use money doing it!

Gatorade
07-30-2013, 08:06 AM
They aren't with us in the member list but it only shows 26 of us and says we have 28/28. I added the 2 it kicked out but I can't add the others without buying the guild increase just to add 2 members that are supposed to be there. It's stupid and it's pissing us off cause we are gonna have to add these guys back but use money doing it!

Are you certain you can't add them. 4 of us were booted from our syndicate. It remained showing at 60/60. We just reapplied and are back in no problems. Who cares that our membership is now showing as 64/60 ?!?!

jfeezy1210
07-30-2013, 08:50 AM
Has anyone gotten their reward for the syndicate showdown yet? My syndicate is back to normal since the data push yesterday but still no popup and after checking inventory, no rewards.

jfeezy1210
07-30-2013, 08:59 AM
I got up this morning to find that my Beat the Rap LTQ was on level 7/25 instead of 13/25 as I left it before I went to bed. Now I have duplicate rewards for the 6 levels I had to redo. Hope no one tries to flag me a cheater!!!

ICEme
08-06-2013, 09:32 AM
Sirius - can you use the PVP leaderboard for syndicate wars? It's much better and doesn't grind to a half like the syndicate war leaderboard does!

This^ Better format for syndicate wars.

jayrok
08-06-2013, 01:19 PM
Hey no prob...thanks for the robbing spree yesterday to kill some time...you should do that for every delay... Cheers