PDA

View Full Version : To Be, or Not To Be?

steveo127
07-25-2013, 10:26 AM
when to report or not report suspicious activity (potential h-word)

I recently found a player with:
3 "supply depot"
3 "weapons factory"
3 "natural gas facility"
and
3 "chemical plant"

all of these weren't even above a level 5 upgraded building....Now I get it, a cheat is a cheat, or a glitch is a glitch. I raided each of these buildings once to make sure that they were not in fact just visual glitches...but to have three of such poor buildings...Is it even worth a report? Has anyone else come across such a glitch where buildings have come in multiple times?

[there is a little command center that you could have if you were an EARLY ON player, but other than that I know of no such other glitches, and each of these buildings was the normal size...]

To Be, or Not To Be?

is there a justification for ever not reporting suspicious activity? after all these cash buildings are next to worthless...
or should every case of potential cheating be reported, no matter how trivial?
should the fact that the ticket response times are so delayed due to unnecessary tickets be considered?

I guess I just want this to be a constructive post on when and when not to report a player.

Please see the Terms of Service if you do not know what is and is not allowed to be discussed. I only want reasons for reporting, not specific names, alliance id's, pictures with names pixelized, etc.

Edit: Bolded categories will be "to not report would be treason" offenses

1) Multiple (greater than 3) copies of cash buildings

b) Multiple boost buildings

c) ???

d) ???

e) ???

Web323
07-25-2013, 10:42 AM
Multiple boost buildings although I have only seen this once.

Daveynez
07-25-2013, 11:44 AM
I once accidentally deleted my level 8 barracks and sent a ticket to gree. After a two weeks of no reply I decided to build another one. The next day gree reinstated my level 8 barracks so I now had two barracks. A level 8 and a level 1. I thought about keeping these two buildings but deleted one cos of the space it took up. This could be the reason that you have seen similar things and might not be cheating.

xVeng3anc3
07-25-2013, 12:15 PM
Crazy huge numbers of a single, extremely powerful unit. That's another one. (I'm talking 600 units that have 9k stats)

Michael1989
07-25-2013, 12:47 PM
Ive seen players having buildings outside of their expanded area including land buildings on water and LE buildings stacked on top of eachother...

Stooboot
07-25-2013, 02:26 PM
Yea idk if he can build 3 of those y wouldnt he build the top building? Prob best off to do the ticket b4 hes got 3 of everything especially like u said boost buildings. Also ne one dumb enough to do something that blatant deserves to get ban.

Stooboot
07-25-2013, 02:31 PM
Ive seen players having buildings outside of their expanded area including land buildings on water and LE buildings stacked on top of eachother...
jeez ive seen buildings basically in the water n always thought that was weird not sure how they did that but buildings on top of each other is crazy