PDA

View Full Version : All players welcome

Michael1989
07-25-2013, 08:54 AM
Brand new syndicate just created just over an hour ago Looking to fill places quickly.

Started by afew members who left our syndicate due to inactive leader and "Cant be bothered" officers who did not want to contact support the address the issue.

Invite code - 723291075

Bonuses so far....

Fight respect payout +10%
Melee Defence +20%
Gun Defence +10%
Building Defence +15%
Member Increase +2

Loads more on the way but like i said weve only been around for an hour.
7 Million in the bank so far...

No need to PM or ask for info just join up!!!!

Dirty Larry
07-25-2013, 10:11 AM
Bro before you get to far your should join me. We are much further along. Just started and having fun with this. We got Lorena Bobbett and a. Circumcised man.
We want you if you are an active player that communicates, jokes, wants to help make the rules, is an adult and is not easily offended... ... Lets redefine this game, as a game; and then win some stuff having fun! Join the ANIMAL HOU$E 812592390

Lurker
07-25-2013, 02:23 PM
Don't bother, he's considering joining us. You should too.

Bro before you get to far your should join me. We are much further along. Just started and having fun with this. We got Lorena Bobbett and a. Circumcised man.
We want you if you are an active player that communicates, jokes, wants to help make the rules, is an adult and is not easily offended... ... Lets redefine this game, as a game; and then win some stuff having fun! Join the ANIMAL HOU$E 812592390