PDA

View Full Version : 100% refund on all gold purchases

calvin98
07-25-2013, 06:56 AM
For all iOS users, I have just contacted apple support for the amount of unfair ways I have been treated by gree despite all the money I spend. Talked with a nice guy from apple support and he gave me an 100% refund to by credit card! He called my card company and now am $1000 richer! If any top 10 faction member does this am pretty sure w can make gree to bankrupt!

Dansgek
07-25-2013, 07:05 AM
So nobody can play the game anymore.
Well thank you. You got the purchases you wanted and now you want to be refunded because gree acts like they always did.

Great responsibility for your own actions.

Hassleham
07-25-2013, 07:43 AM
This is what i don't get, why do some people get refunds and others don't? I contacted apple twice and they told me to piss off..

Pro
07-25-2013, 08:08 AM
Cool. Don't know that I would have posted that unless I'm good getting banned.

Starling
07-25-2013, 08:22 AM
I considered it but I chose to spend the money anyways. No regrets. Kinda like getting drunk at a bar and puking then asking for a refund because the alcohol made you sick.

whitefire
07-25-2013, 08:29 AM
I understand your reasoning Dansgek, but consider this: If MW would be a car, a bankaccount or an operating system; would you accept this level of service and quality? All three would have been returned and refunds given. In this case it's a little more complex as the program does -sort of- work -sometimes- -on some devices- but the analogy is basically the same.

I can understand people getting so fed up with Gree's total lack of professionalism, service mentality, customer focus and communication skills that they demand a refund. Especially given the fact that Gree's track record on handling cheaters is dismal at best and that often directly influences spending.

Air Force Vet
07-25-2013, 08:53 AM
Congratulations calvin98! If the buyer is not satisfied with the product, its their right to attempt to get a refund. Especially if they spent hundreds of dollars. Maybe they get it, maybe they don't. But, if you feel screwed over, trying is better than sitting idle and accepting the poor product/service.

tvvicee
07-25-2013, 09:11 AM
just dont spend it again the same way. Or if you do, you have to argue next time that they lured you in and you developed an addictive behavior against your will,.. but since you had good faith that the service quality will improve you gave it a 2nd shot, but now have to complain bcoz it still lacks and you want your money back (again).. the 3rd time could get way more trickier tho :D

Randylc69
07-25-2013, 10:02 AM
Im sure by now you have sold off your base and deleted the app from your device, but for those that do get thier money back and continue to play the same game that they spent all the money on and got a refund for then would you explain to me how you are different from a hacker, you both got your items for free you just went about cheating the system in a different way.
Your not happy with the service, fine. you have buyers remorse, fine. bottom line is if you get a full refund then quit the game, the ones that are still at our own free will paying to play the game don't need any more un fair advantages out there.