PDA

View Full Version : Allowed buying accounts?

Transmitter
07-25-2013, 03:48 AM
I was wondering if it is allowed to buy and sell accounts here. If it is, then I was looking for a strong
account with a good IPH.

AppleMacGuy
07-25-2013, 03:51 AM
GREE's ToS state that this is strictly prohibited. But, we all know that many accounts have been traded or passed on regardless...

Transmitter
07-25-2013, 03:52 AM
Very well, thanks for the info!

Rollster
07-25-2013, 05:30 AM
not sure u sold an account when u have put many time and money on..

mine for ex i put many €uros in, how much are u buying a lvl 208 with 750/750 stats and good items ?

just for know i don't sell anything ^^

Dipstik
07-25-2013, 05:47 AM

mine for ex i put many €uros in, how much are u buying a lvl 208 with 750/750 stats and good items ?

Just post in French please. It'd probably be easier to understand.

TZora
07-25-2013, 06:05 AM

my bid ------------------ $1

Antheus
07-25-2013, 07:36 AM
Just post in French please. It'd probably be easier to understand.

....I fancy Hindi......

Transmitter
07-25-2013, 07:51 AM
Just curious, a normall account with 500k attack/def. 1 mill IPH, how much would that buy/sell for?

jmeijer
07-25-2013, 07:56 AM
Buying is not allowed, obviously.

But if anyone offers 4000€, I might think otherwise.

No. Seriously. Don't sell/buy accounts.

Dipstik
07-25-2013, 07:57 AM
Just curious, a normall account with 500k attack/def. 1 mill IPH, how much would that buy/sell for?

It doesn't. If you are caught selling an account, the account will be deleted. You have no property interest in your account, and it is a direct violation of the terms of service to attempt to do so. Christ you people are dense.

Tommy Two Toes
07-25-2013, 08:19 AM
If the OP is interested in a character who is strong for his level, I have a level 3 available, with just under 2k in defense.

I've been developing him for weeks, and he *almost* never gets robbed.

His name is Alex, and he has his Pizzerias up to level 4 already.

Price is firm at $299.99 USD

Rollster
07-25-2013, 09:08 AM
It doesn't. If you are caught selling an account, the account will be deleted. You have no property interest in your account, and it is a direct violation of the terms of service to attempt to do so. Christ you people are dense.

arrete ton char malheureux.... comment veut tu que Gree voit quoi que ce soit... super simple à vendre un compte... ici ou dans d'autres jeux...

Dipstik
07-25-2013, 09:13 AM
arrete ton char malheureux.... comment veut tu que Gree voit quoi que ce soit... super simple à vendre un compte... ici ou dans d'autres jeux...

"stop your unhappy tank…. how you want that Rigged anything sees… super simple to sell an account here… or in other games…"

I figured if you posted in your native language, I could at least use an online translator to figure out what the hell you're trying to say. Now I wonder if you've just been using that same translator this entire time when you try to post in English.

Rollster
07-25-2013, 10:22 AM
"stop your unhappy tank…. how you want that Rigged anything sees… super simple to sell an account here… or in other games…"

I figured if you posted in your native language, I could at least use an online translator to figure out what the hell you're trying to say. Now I wonder if you've just been using that same translator this entire time when you try to post in English.

j'ai vendu un compte de roseonline game 800 euros dernièrement donc oui tu peut vendre faciclement personne ne peut le voir et les règles qui régissent ca sont bidon.

fait moi rire, genre tu respecte les règles.. tu serait le premier a vendre si on t'en propose un bon prix, moi aussi et j'y pense plus que sérieusement car y'a pas mal de choses puériles qui comment a me gaver dans ce jeu, aussi bien le staff que les joueurs immatures.

all in french gl.

if i use translator that more understandable... translator don't know french, that a hard language.

more easy to translate french to english..

OneHoop
07-25-2013, 10:24 AM
[QUOTE=Dipstik;886431]It doesn't. If you are caught selling an account, the account will be deleted. You have no property interest in your account, and it is a direct violation of the terms of service to attempt to do so. Christ you people are dense.[/QUOTE

I think that you should be allowed to buy/sell accounts, it could possibly lead to some free publicity for Gree, but they want you to buy the gold from them, not from someone who already spent it. So, for once Dippy offers good advice (minus the negative editorializing). Gree will delete the account if they know that you've bought/sold it.

M@

Carlos Danger
07-25-2013, 10:26 AM
Dippy is always right, have you learned nothing?

Tommy Two Toes
07-25-2013, 11:00 AM
j'ai vendu un compte de roseonline game 800 euros

I'm not sure which is worse. That someone would admit to playing that game (I had to google it), or that someone else would pay 800 Euro for a character.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/24/Rose_evolution_screenshot.JPG

BTW, I read french way better than I speak or write it, and it's obvious to me now--that Rollster is not an idiot...he just sucks at English.

Kidkiller
07-25-2013, 11:12 AM
Hahaha. Alors Rollster, tu est un frenchie comme moi? Mais bon, plus sur le sujet au lieu de tenter de le dérailler ^^
Back to english lol. Ys I've sawn account for sale at some quite ridiculous price, some were hovering around the 10 grand USD. So yes there a market available. But don't post offer here as you only gets a warning or a ban. If someone is interested into selling an account there plenty of other place to do so and away of GREE eyes.

Legen...dary
07-25-2013, 12:32 PM
BTW, I read french way better than I speak or write it, and it's obvious to me now--that Rollster is not an idiot...he just sucks at English.

I'm glad Google Translate is horrible. I put all his statements in french into it and was finally convinced that Rollster was mildly retarded. Glad to hear that isn't the case. Thanks for the belly laughs this thread produced, guys.

Dipstik
07-25-2013, 12:40 PM
I knew he spoke French... His English is hilarious though.

Lurker
07-25-2013, 06:45 PM
LMAO! Welcome back Shakes. How long before you're banned again?

Miss Shakes think dat makin fun of dem retards be no way to make frends.

Besides, he French. He can't (wont) fight back.

Rollster
07-26-2013, 01:10 AM
I'm not sure which is worse. That someone would admit to playing that game (I had to google it), or that someone else would pay 800 Euro for a character.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/24/Rose_evolution_screenshot.JPG

thanks... i'm not an idiot no.. i don't talk like u guy's that all..

funny to see this pics lol.. anyway my account was realy good on roseon and the guy's don't be scamed trut me.. more 10 billions bank and 5 good char.. u can play where u want on this game at all lvl :) and i spend many money on this game.. but the most important is time.. many weeks and day's.. whenu go on battle or event that realy long !

TZora
07-26-2013, 06:43 AM
my attack/defense is just close to 500k and my IPH is 7 mil ... bid on! just wondering :D

(no, i'm not going to sell my account. just wondering how much would anyone be willing to pay for it)

DenZ1
07-26-2013, 07:40 AM
1.1M Attk / 11M iph up for grabs :)) who's next? :))

krazykilla
07-26-2013, 07:44 AM
nope you cant

bimmer kid
07-26-2013, 07:47 AM
my attack/defense is just close to 500k and my IPH is 7 mil ... bid on! just wondering :D

(no, i'm not going to sell my account. just wondering how much would anyone be willing to pay for it)
in alabama words, ill give you tree fitty

Butt Futter
07-26-2013, 07:53 AM
in alabama words, ill give you tree fitty

Damn you Lochness Monster!

bimmer kid
07-26-2013, 08:33 AM
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h42/seaPPPP/I_Need_about_Tree_Fiddy_by_BloodThirstyZompire_zps 2103e900.jpg (http://s61.photobucket.com/user/seaPPPP/media/I_Need_about_Tree_Fiddy_by_BloodThirstyZompire_zps 2103e900.jpg.html)