PDA

View Full Version : Gold User? 100k wps? fed up of dead weights in current faction?

ash.dew
07-25-2013, 12:39 AM
Hey all,

I have been in a top 50 team and I noticed that it's quite unfair to gold spenders to carry the dead weights and at the same time it is quite unfair to non gold spenders to ask for more wps. To clear out this issue I, along with a couple of friends, started a new faction solely for gold spenders. No more carrying dead weights. I think it will prove to be a good platform for all of us (gold spenders) to work together and succeed!

Faction name: Evolution O'Warriors

I understand if you have a lot of queries. I assure you that there will be no dead weights in the faction. It will be run with democracy. We started it from scratch just a couple of days back and have already finished off level 1 defence bonuses. I'm sure with your help we will be prepared soon.

We will go one war high and one war low. So we will spend gold only in one war and the other war will be dry but sure to achieve top 100 if at full capacity.
Our DL has 1m defence.

I am predicting that this team will be ready to put up show by end of August. If you're looking to have your home, you're welcome! Let us do it for ourselves.

Please pm me with your profile screenshot and only if you're up for the challenge.