PDA

View Full Version : Story Time With Jason

Jhenry02
07-25-2013, 12:13 AM
This is my attempt at levity and learning lessons. Please don't read if you aren't completely bored.

One day out of the clear blue sky, a baby bear wandered into a house. Now this was no normal
baby bear. He was larger in stature than normal baby bears. Soon the baby bear thought, "gee this looks familiar." He begins to walk into the back yard and sees 50 adult bears wearing masks standing around talking, laughing, and having a grand ole time. The baby bear likes what he sees, so he takes a mask he found in the closet and puts it on. He then walks into the middle of the backyard party and starts cracking jokes, asking other bears if they know how old he is. He also makes outrageous claims like he can collect so much honey for everyone it will make the other bears jealous.

Pretty soon the party host, a great big bellied bear, who most people outside the party arent fond of; notices the baby bear in the center of attention. Big Bellied Bear notices that a few of the other guests seem to have noticed the new arriving bear doesn't appear to be an adult bear. So Big Bellied Bear asks his new guest just how much honey he can collect. "200,000 barrels" replies Baby Bear. Now by this time Big Bellied Bear has a tingly Spidey Sense. So he thinks that he will just remove the new guest and maybe a few of his friends from the party.

Later on that evening Big Bellied Bear gets a call from Baby Bear asking why he was removed from the party. Big Bellied Bear, now remember kids; is a big meanie. But Big Bellied Bear decides for once he won't be so mean. So he talks to the party crashing Baby Bear and explains that his desires to be the center of attention are not the proper way to behave. Big Bellied Bear goes on and on about how although the party doesn't have an age limit, it's still meant for mature and older audiences who don't fancy the company of baby bears. Then finally Big Bellied Bear questions the truthitude of the baby bears claim of being able to collect 200,000 barrels of honey. Baby Bear responds with "I thought that claim would aloe me to stay in the party, if it wasn't how many barrels of honey would I need to collect to come back and stay at the party?"

Finally Big Bellied Bear explains that there are multiple reasons Baby Bear was removed for the party. Baby Bear just doesn't understand why everyone doesn't love him. Again, Big Bellied Bear is a big meanie; but for some reason he continues to discuss nicely the eviction of Baby Bear. Finally exasperated Big Bellied Bear tells Baby Bear "tough luck, good luck in future parties."

Baby Bear gets the hint and hangs up the phone dejected.

The moral of the story? 15 year olds with no job generally have no place in an elite faction. Lying about your age or production only makes people angrier and angrier. So it's better off if you find a home that fits your pace and shut up.

-Jason

Edit: This post was aimed at more than 1 person. A lot of us in top factions have run into the issue of annoying little kids and liars. This was just my attempt at adding levity and subtracting rage.

Edit: Edit: I have a tendency of creating words or plagiarizing them from movies; I know truthitude isn't a real word. However, my iphone recognizes this word.

I am a cow
07-25-2013, 12:17 AM
This is my attempt at levity and learning lessons. Please don't read if you aren't completely bored.

One day out of the clear blue sky, a baby bear wandered into a house. Now this was no normal
baby bear. He was larger in stature than normal baby bears. Soon the baby bear thought, "gee this looks familiar." He begins to walk into the back yard and sees 50 adult bears wearing masks standing around talking, laughing, and having a grand ole time. The baby bear likes what he sees, so he takes a mask he found in the closet and puts it on. He then walks into the middle of the backyard party and starts cracking jokes, asking other bears if they know how old he is. He also makes outrageous claims like he can collect so much honey for everyone it will make the other bears jealous.

Pretty soon the party host, a great big bellied bear, who most people outside the party arent fond of; notices the baby bear in the center of attention. Big Bellied Bear notices that a few of the other guests seem to have noticed the new arriving bear doesn't appear to be an adult bear. So Big Bellied Bear asks his new guest just how much honey he can collect. "200,000 barrels" replies Baby Bear. Now by this time Big Bellied Bear has a tingly Spidey Sense. So he thinks that he will just remove the new guest and maybe a few of his friends from the party.

Later on that evening Big Bellied Bear gets a call from Baby Bear asking why he was removed from the party. Big Bellied Bear, now remember kids; is a big meanie. But Big Bellied Bear decides for once he won't be so mean. So he talks to the party crashing Baby Bear and explains that his desires to be the center of attention are not the proper way to behave. Big Bellied Bear goes on and on about how although the party doesn't have an age limit, it's still meant for mature and older audiences who don't fancy the company of baby bears. Then finally Big Bellied Bear questions the truthitude of the baby bears claim of being able to collect 200,000 barrels of honey. Baby Bear responds with "I thought that claim would aloe me to stay in the party, if it wasn't how many barrels of honey would I need to collect to come back and stay at the party?"

Finally Big Bellied Bear explains that there are multiple reasons Baby Bear was removed for the party. Baby Bear just doesn't understand why everyone doesn't love him. Again, Big Bellied Bear is a big meanie; but for some reason he continues to discuss nicely the eviction of Baby Bear. Finally exasperated Big Bellied Bear tells Baby Bear "tough luck, good luck in future parties."

Baby Bear gets the hint and hangs up the phone dejected.

The moral of the story? 15 year olds with no job generally have no place in an elite faction. Lying about your age or production only makes people angrier and angrier. So it's better off if you find a home that fits your pace and shut up.

Thanks for reading my rant.

-Jason

Ok so your big bellied bear and you just booted a 15 year old member

07-25-2013, 12:30 AM
So now there's factions who require a minimum age for players to join?
Whats next? Only white people, or hispanic??

Did you at least give him the chance of bringing those 200k barrels of honey to you little bear cave? If you didn't I think you're nothing more than an arrogant a s s.

What does age mather to the dedication and fun in playing this game?

Screwloose
07-25-2013, 12:36 AM
Wow, there's two minutes of my life I won't be getting back.

Jhenry02
07-25-2013, 12:39 AM
What part of Big Bellied Bear is a meanie didn't we get?

And no, there are plenty of other factions with age limits.
Last I checked we have the right to include or exclude who we want.

Also if you haven't read the Australia Winners list there are at least 20 factions based on Naziism, Aryan Nations and other assorted racial segregation connotations.

But I see you missed the point of the story anyway.

Jhenry02
07-25-2013, 12:40 AM
Wow, there's two minutes of my life I won't be getting back.

Lol fair warning, there was a disclaimer in the first paragraph.

lemonhaze
07-25-2013, 12:51 AM
we dont accept kids in ours either so dont feel lonely..most kids dont have the income to met what we require..nothing personal everone has the right to play the game..they jsut dont have the right to play in our faction

Screwloose
07-25-2013, 12:59 AM
Lol fair warning, there was a disclaimer in the first paragraph.

Then that's my fault for skipping the first paragraph and going straight for the story.

Tito89
07-25-2013, 01:10 AM
i get the impression someone was moaning about getting kicked. or am i just stating the super obvious?

Tournai
07-25-2013, 01:16 AM
In this game, you cant count on kids, If daddy or mommy has the weekend with a full schedule, No wifi is around with their IPOD devices, No gaming from their side.

The Whole weekend long getting WD points for a faction, at an age of 15 is not even healthy!
question is at what age it is? No age!

Most of them only enjoy the ride, en laugh with their earned prices by their faction.

simpleman
07-25-2013, 01:36 AM
We've not yet had an issue with youngsters wishing to join our faction. Maybe because we ask them to read and write more than 2 sentences upon application and that just scares them off. Well, lets be honest, we normally go ask recruits to write 3 novels and do a book signing tour before we sign them up but hey each to their own.

Ps. Just kidding about the 3 novels and the tour. We just ask for them to send us a cupcake.

lemonhaze
07-25-2013, 01:40 AM
In this game, you cant count on kids, If daddy or mommy has the weekend with a full schedule, No wifi is around with their IPOD devices, No gaming from their side.

The Whole weekend long getting WD points for a faction, at an age of 15 is not even healthy!
question is at what age it is? No age!

Most of them only enjoy the ride, en laugh with their earned prices by their faction. u are 100% correct and i even seen one post on here today hes only allowed to play from 9am to 10pm on WD events orders from mom and dad i suppose..im sure u will know who it is he posts like 25 times a thread..we would rather have disabled vets in our faction always here nothing better to do and money to spend

Tournai
07-25-2013, 02:29 AM
u are 100% correct and i even seen one post on here today hes only allowed to play from 9am to 10pm on WD events orders from mom and dad i suppose..im sure u will know who it is he posts like 25 times a thread..we would rather have disabled vets in our faction always here nothing better to do and money to spend

Allthough GREE has made allready 3 of my former gold playing members Quit the game! Wich is a shame, they used to have fun playing the game, but that changed because they launch to many events together, and that asks a lot of time. lets say To much time to keep up with the competition.

About the " im sure u will know who it is he posts like 25 times a thread " honestly No I dont know, I have seen to many BullS threads and no Important info appear, that I have developed my own Filter.

I only try to read usefull and normal reactions from players.

Maybe I will know at the end of the day who the person is LOL

Jhenry02
07-25-2013, 06:18 AM
Lol I had a goofy reaction to meds last night. Man i wrote some weird stuff.

sherlock123
07-25-2013, 06:54 AM
What part of Big Bellied Bear is a meanie didn't we get?

And no, there are plenty of other factions with age limits.
Last I checked we have the right to include or exclude who we want.

Also if you haven't read the Australia Winners list there are at least 20 factions based on Naziism, Aryan Nations and other assorted racial segregation connotations.

But I see you missed the point of the story anyway.

I have to agree here.

Discrimination, segregation, rejection are a part of life.
You can't fight those. They are part of the system.

Badass action man
07-25-2013, 06:59 AM
I thought it was a wonderful story n there isn't enough effort put into having a sad on the forums. To you kind sir...bravo