PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible?

Munch on it
07-25-2013, 12:10 AM
Is it possible to have 3 executive coupes? Just came across someone with 138k att at level 26 they have top 10 syndicate items so if it legit then someone here will know this person. The only odd thing was the 3 executive coupes

Kidkiller
07-25-2013, 12:42 AM
Mmm there only suppose to be 2 executive coupee available? It was a collect 10 at first than its was given for free on the first PVP tournament side quest.

Smarty Pants
07-25-2013, 12:49 AM
Easy, they're a hacker. I suggest you try to find out what top10 syndicate they're in so that te community can know that that syndicate either harbors hackers or are just so pathetically incompetent that they never noticed the Executive Coupe 3x in one of their inventory slots upon inspection

MrM
07-25-2013, 02:02 AM
Some inventories are borderline, nothing spectacular so doesn't jump out but still a bit questionable. I went through someone's inventory yesterday with 8 'diamond bashers'(that golden knuckle duster thing, as far as I know that was available twice as a prize), 2 'machine gun musics'(never seen that before the last LTQ) and other just slightly suspicious items. I basically leave it like that, I don't like to call someone a cheat for no reason and there is always a possibility you missed the same prize being handed out earlier, but still very questionable.

Munch on it
07-25-2013, 02:23 AM
Ill report and let gree look into it even tho they probably wont. The person is level 26 and their name is between the numbers 7 and 9.

the_brein
07-25-2013, 02:31 AM
Not possible unless they doing something fishy. Would love to see a pic!

BigMoney
07-25-2013, 02:57 AM
Some inventories are borderline, nothing spectacular so doesn't jump out but still a bit questionable. I went through someone's inventory yesterday with 8 'diamond bashers'(that golden knuckle duster thing, as far as I know that was available twice as a prize), 2 'machine gun musics'(never seen that before the last LTQ) and other just slightly suspicious items. I basically leave it like that, I don't like to call someone a cheat for no reason and there is always a possibility you missed the same prize being handed out earlier, but still very questionable.

Well it's good you didn't as that doesn't sound suspicious at all. The "diamond basher" graphic has been reused for at least three items I'm aware of, and I forget the exact names and which one is which, but one of them was a crate item at some point in time. There was a "Machine Gun Music" item in both this LTQ and the previous one, and I believe that item has also been around for a long time before the LTQ as well (crate item as well?).

MrM
07-25-2013, 03:03 AM
Not the graphic, the exact item. But yeah, you're right, I don't keep track of crate items, that's why I leave this stuff as it is.

Munch on it
07-25-2013, 03:13 AM
Not possible unless they doing something fishy. Would love to see a pic!

I can get one but don't know how to upload on here

sister morphine
07-25-2013, 04:00 AM
Well it's good you didn't as that doesn't sound suspicious at all. The "diamond basher" graphic has been reused for at least three items I'm aware of, and I forget the exact names and which one is which, but one of them was a crate item at some point in time. There was a "Machine Gun Music" item in both this LTQ and the previous one, and I believe that item has also been around for a long time before the LTQ as well (crate item as well?).
Yes, both those are previous crate items. I don't remember or keep notes of such things either but a few you remember just because. The machine gun music was current at the time some payers got the 65K glitch gold, so those who spent it could amass quite a few; I saw several people with 10 or more

sister morphine
07-25-2013, 04:04 AM
I can get one but don't know how to upload on here
Set up an account on a photo hosting site - I use photobucket, but there's many. You can upload the shot there then link it here.

I am a cow
07-25-2013, 05:43 AM
could be legit think about it 2 time reward and if they are big gold buyer grees prize unit

TZora
07-25-2013, 06:09 AM
upload the pic here .. u don't even have to signup ... http://imagesup.net/
all of my screenies go there :)

Akrisaen
07-25-2013, 06:23 AM
Is it possible to have 3 executive coupes? Just came across someone with 138k att at level 26 they have top 10 syndicate items so if it legit then someone here will know this person. The only odd thing was the 3 executive coupes

He's most likely a hacker. I saw a level 178 with 36 rum runners yesterday... :/

Munch on it
07-25-2013, 04:08 PM
Hopefully this works

http://imagesup.net/?di=8137479356511